Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121923 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#135927 Jul 8, 2014
The Stooges are overpaid.
HasBhaRAT Trolls Fixers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#135928 Jul 8, 2014
USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey coolie, has your master the fat faced Kim Jong-un beaten you yet today, commie slave?
Oh Lord, Loonie Larry Latrine has been joined by Das Baron ist Der Cartooni in the who can be the greatest dork competition over at HasBhaRAT HQ.

Hey idiotic Dalit, crawl back into your rat hole and hibernate there for ever.
HasBhaRAT Trolls Fixers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#135929 Jul 9, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
Manic phase, Lucifer? You've been seeing them during the weekdays, haven't you? Do you look away when they pass by?

WOW, what's up Larry, gone even more Loonie that usual in the last few hours or was it the rat and raccoon vindaloo that's gone right through you like a dose of salts.

This is not your latrine quit stinking it, go shit elsewhere.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#135930 Jul 9, 2014
Lucifer

Reunion

#135931 Jul 9, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Manic phase, Lucifer? I've been seeing them during the weekdays, haven't I ? Do I look away when they pass by?
What's happening zionist cumbucket a**crawling rodent ?
you've been on poppers lately, or what ?
Lucifer

Reunion

#135933 Jul 9, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More venomous vomit from me, the twisted lonely little racist? It's always fun to watch me clutch at zionist c*cks.
Why won't I find employment, Lucifer? Am i too much of a sissy p*ssy d find work?
It's that the best you have, rodent ?
Pathetic.
Lucifer

Reunion

#135934 Jul 9, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll Tell you how I never earned any degree in anything, Lucifer. Am I a learned little devil worshiper, or are I a liar and a jobless slob? Tell me.
You are such a waste and a maggot, a**crawling rodent, unfit for any degree.
And true to your words a jobless slob & pathological liar.
Zionist qualities.
ocxz

Reunion

#135935 Jul 9, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit the Palestinians deliberately use their women and children as human shields.
I agree the Palestinas are nothing but war criminals
The IDF is an army of cowards.
The israeli air force uses F16's and missiles against cicilians.
The 4th army in the world i believe if not close, against civilians in ghettoes.
Trapped in areas on which Israel illegaly enforces a blocus.
Sounds like real cowards who have never stopped their genocide of palestinians and takeover of Palestine.
What for , rodents like sirocco ?
ocxz

Reunion

#135936 Jul 9, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Hello pathetic zionisr rodent a**crawling maggot.
How many innocent palestinians has your army murdered in cold blood today ?
How many children did the israeli cowards wipe out today ?
let's hear the news.
ocxz

Reunion

#135937 Jul 9, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw. It's almost pitiful to see I'm so alone I need to chat with my tiny self, and invent myself a Lucifer. Must I tell your mom I meant to look for a job today but stayed touching myself and posting drivel , or should I lie to her again?
You are a jobless slob indeed.
Try and stay in that mental ward, will you ?
HasBhaRAT Trolls Fixers

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#135938 Jul 9, 2014
Uzi wrote:
Hey lieing levi!
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#135941 Jul 9, 2014
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello pathetic zionisr rodent a**crawling maggot.
How many innocent palestinians has your army murdered in cold blood today ?
How many children did the israeli cowards wipe out today ?
let's hear the news.
hey nazi shitstain, the news are wonderful, your nazislamist hammas terrorists are begging for a ceasefire. You love it I bet hahahaah hahahahha
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#135946 Jul 9, 2014
putzsack wrote:
<quoted text>
Cowards ... and their stooges here also cowards ... never a comment about the thread's title ... just concrete boneheaded Jew support ...... for Killer Jews in Occupation
Two South Florida public defenders were fired Tuesday after making inflammatory remarks on social media about Palestinians allegedly celebrating the abduction and murder of three Israeli teenagers in June.

In one Facebook post attorney Gary Sheres wrote:“they are the filthy swine they don’t eat,” referring to the Muslim custom of not eating pork.

“That’s why the Palestinian people are considered the cockroaches of the world,” lawyer Bruce Raticoff wrote.“Burn them to the ground.”

And the truth can get you fired. John Jurkoff
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#135947 Jul 9, 2014
It looks like the paid Government-Topix troll night-shift is over now.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#135948 Jul 9, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
Boo! Boo! Look behind you, Bucktoothed Wonk. There's a Jew right behind you. Pull your pants up. He's not there for that. He's been hired by the farmer to protect his flock that has been molested by a Korean Wonk living in the homeland. Boo! Look out!
ocxz

Reunion

#135949 Jul 9, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
hey nazi shitstain, the news are wonderful, your nazislamist hammas terrorists are begging for a ceasefire. You love it I bet hahahaah hahahahha
First Hamas are not terrorists but more like freedom fighters (to free palestine from its occupiers the zionists scumbags who are the terrorists).
Seems you should get your fat lazy stinky zionist rodent anus out of palestine and look for a legal home you can afford and pay a rent like anyone.
Secondly you have no proof that Hamas is guilty.
Lashing out for, revenge and that's all the story of your feeble existence.
And the zionists rodents are animals.
Krackerjacks

Thief River Falls, MN

#135950 Jul 9, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:

[QUOTE who=“Brevity is the soule of wit”]<quoted text>Boo! Boo! Look behind you, Bucktoothed Wonk. There's a Jew right behind you. Pull your pants up. He's not there for that. He's been hired by the farmer to protect his flock that has been molested by a Korean Wonk living in the homeland. Boo! Look out![/QUOTE]

Still on the Night Shift Government Stooge?
Gray

Petersburg, VA

#135951 Jul 9, 2014
Krackerjacks wrote:
Krackerjacks wrote:
<quoted text>
Still on the Night Shift Government Stooge?
Don't expect either a break or the truth from these full time, scripted, paid and Israeli Government sponsored Hasbarats.

There are about 50,000 on Israel's payroll & the rest are just the world's glut of hate filled, ignorant and gullible bigots trained to hate Muslims by our pervasive Zionist dominated Media:

“Zionists Control 97% Of World's Media!”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...

You can also dismiss the skewed "Judge It" results as a casualty of Israel's U.S. funded "Megaphone" Software (see below)

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/201...

EXCERPTS “Two Israeli groups have set up ‘Zionist editing’ courses with aims to alter perceptions about Israel.
Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in “Zionist editing” for Wikipedia, the online reference site.
Yesha Council, representing the Jewish settler movement, and the rightwing Israel Sheli (My Israel) movement, ran their workshop, teaching participants how to rewrite and revise some of the most hotly disputed pages of the online reference site.”CONTINUED
_________

Even though it's fun to expose their ignorant bigotry and debunk these "shills for Shekels"
it's a waste of time to respond to them.

They'd rather you waste your time exchanging insults rather than have us post documented facts about the world's most heavily funded & blatant Genocidal "State"

They hate it when you share the truth about Zionism's Nazi origins, treachery, parasitism & racist sadism

No other State has such a sophisticated, expensive, pervasive, international, Multi-Billion Dollar Propaganda Industry...

Or

so badly needs one.

Keep up the good work

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#135952 Jul 9, 2014
Muslims are killing Muslims at alarming rates in Syria.
Since the beginning of Syrian uprising in March 2011 to 21/8/2013 , SNHR documented by name, place, cause of death, and photo or video, the killing of 101,513 people, 89,664 of them are civilians (88% civilians).

http://www.iamsyria.org/
Never Again

Farmingville, NY

#135953 Jul 9, 2014
A Palestinian father was blasted yards from his house in the Gaza Strip after a direct missile strike killed his wife and son. Shocking photos of his body sprawled in the rubble on the street emerged today as Israeli bombing of the Hamas-controlled region intensified. Today the Israeli army stepped up its offensive, killing 17 Palestinians including 11 women and children in strikes, hiking the overall death toll to 38 in two days, the emergency services said. More than 300 people have been wounded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove 5 hr mdotcarney 3
Co-Op For Sale 6 hr Rob 1
Why are Suffolk County Courts so incompetent an... (Jul '06) Jul 28 heynowpeople 93
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Jul 27 El Cacique 1,387
Home Instead Happauge fired me After Report irr... Jul 24 Home Instead 1
Suffolk TB Sanitorium, Selden, NY (Apr '09) Jul 22 Albert 7
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) Jul 22 WolfOfWallStreet 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages