Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121927 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

EndofTERROrDUEJE W

Liverpool, UK

#134110 Jun 15, 2014
crusty wrote:
why are they not attacking the scary zionists Pete??
Zionist Jews do war by proxy as most people are aware. They cannot fight for themselves but prefer to see 'allied soldiers' dying for their Satanic causes and curses.
USA Born

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#134111 Jun 15, 2014
PeteSake wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW
What does 'approved' mean Ratty you fkn moranic Vermin? Ah you mean 'approved' as in the illegal Irag War and 'approved' in a thousand other wrong decisions and racist, violence 'mistakes?' You Fkn Rodent
Poor minion. You really don't know how Israel became a nation again? Historical fact not your thing? Here is some easier reading for you to growl and snarl about.

Ezekiel 36:20-24 When they came to the nations, wherever they went, they profaned My holy name - when they said of them,'These are the people of the LORD, and yet they have gone out of His land.' But I had concern for My holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the nations wherever they went. "Therefore say to the house of Israel,'Thus says the Lord GOD: "I do not do this for your sake, O house of Israel, but for My holy name's sake, which you have profaned among the nations wherever you went. And I will sanctify My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, which you have profaned in their midst; and the nations shall know that I am the LORD," says the Lord GOD, "when I am hallowed in you before their eyes. For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land."'

Isaiah 43 : 1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.
5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#134112 Jun 15, 2014
PeteSake wrote:
to Mandela:
"What really happened was that the Zionist movement, from the beginning, looked forward to a practically complete dispossession of the indigenous Arab population so that Israel could be a wholly Jewish state, or as much as was possible."
Genocide or Ethnic Cleansing or Mass Theft or all three ... in other words...
Jews have destroyed many communities through their miserly and evil ways: The Russian Genocide, The African Slave Trade, WW2 civilian deaths as the Jew banksters fought to continue the war beyond 1943 ... much more if that isn't enough .... Gaza, Syria..
Back to Somalia with you, maggot. They know where to find you. You occupy the lowest echelon of British society; poor, rotting yellow teeth, no job or job prospects, not educated very well and all alone with the sick voices in your head, Tell us why the watch and censor you. Confirm how many times Jews, Catholics, Anglicans and Masons came for you. Tell us if they listen an record and report. Tell us which neighbors inform. Tell us why they are so much better than you.Tell us your over simplistic, moronic view of the world again and again...
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#134113 Jun 15, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to Somalia with you, maggot. They know where to find you. You occupy the lowest echelon of British society; poor, rotting yellow teeth, no job or job prospects, not educated very well and all alone with the sick voices in your head, Tell us why the watch and censor you. Confirm how many times Jews, Catholics, Anglicans and Masons came for you. Tell us if they listen an record and report. Tell us which neighbors inform. Tell us why they are so much better than you.Tell us your over simplistic, moronic view of the world again and again...
Putzsack still needs a bib to eat and talk. Be kind.
peteSake

Liverpool, UK

#134114 Jun 15, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor minion. You really don't know how Israel became a nation again?
Theft, Ratty, Theft .... foisting a hated people in Europe onto a quiet Palestinian nation in the middle east. Theft, Ratty, Theft.
peteSake

Liverpool, UK

#134115 Jun 15, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Be still, Ratty, and know Ratslayer will burn you one day soon.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134121 Jun 15, 2014
peteSake wrote:
<quoted text>
Theft, Ratty, Theft .... foisting a hated people in Europe onto a quiet Palestinian nation in the middle east. Theft, Ratty, Theft.
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Oh demented one. Every country got land from somebody else. Through legal or "illegal" means. Get over it, you Jew Hating POS.
“Brevity is the soule of wit”

After working a previous 48 hour shift at Topix the dedicated Government Freak-Agent was able to crawl out of bed this morning?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134127 Jun 15, 2014
Dang Itwrote:
Mayport's USS Philippine Sea ordered to Persian Gulf as President Obama considers Iraq military options
Posted: June 14, 2014 - 3:45pm | Updated: June 14, 2014 - 3:47pm
Jacksonville.com military page
By The Associated Press
WASHINGTON | Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel has ordered an aircraft carrier — the Norfolk, Virginia-based USS George H.W. Bush — to move from the northern Arabian Sea to the Persian Gulf as President Barack Obama considers possible military options for Iraq.
Hagel's press secretary, Rear Adm. John Kirby, says the order will give the president added flexibility if military action is required to protect American lives, citizens and interests in Iraq....
Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2014-06-14 ...
There's a Secret Agreement now whereas the Navy must ask Iran for permission to enter the Persian Gulf
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>“Brevity is the soule of wit” <¦-o
Does the Agent-Fool have bad eyesight or maybe cannot not read or comprehend?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134128 Jun 15, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Nice spelling, you illiterate Moslem ape. <¦-o
So who's tell you to say this?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#134129 Jun 15, 2014
peteSake wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Jews were not in the Middle East at the time of Christ? No wonder why Anglicans, Masons, Catholics and Jews agree that your unemployed ass should be deported to Somalia.

Tell us who listens and censors you. Tell us why your neighbors voice concern about your mental status. Tell us about your last psychiatric hospitalization.Tell us why they all call you SIMPLETON and MAGGOT and why they seek to banish you from the UK.

Why are you so angry at those who have proven to be better than you? Tell us about the voices you hear voices and why they watch and report.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134130 Jun 15, 2014
U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ordered the aircraft carrier USS George H.W. Bush into the Persian Gulf from the North Arabian Sea.

A senior security official in Baghdad told CNN on Friday that in recent days, Iran has sent about 500 Revolutionary Guard troops to fight alongside Iraqi government security forces in Diyala province.

The USS George H.W. Bush — accompanied by the guided-missile cruiser USS Philippine Sea and the guided-missile destroyer USS Truxtun — is expected to arrive on the Gulf late Saturday

It is possible that a US-Iran alliance against al-Qaeda-like groups in Iraq and Syria could clarify their budding new relationship and lead to a tectonic shift in US policy in the Middle East. Indeed, Reuters says Iranian officials are offering the possibility of security cooperation with the US. One things seems clear. Without Iran, the US is unlikely to be able to roll by al-Qaeda affiliates and would-be affiliates in the Fertile Crescent, who ultimately could pose a danger to US interests.

We need Iran to fight Terrorism in the Mideast
ocxz

Reunion

#134131 Jun 15, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
quiet
yes

quiet ratty

go to sleep
Lucifer

Reunion

#134133 Jun 15, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the hum and an occasional noise from outside, it's very quite there tonight, isn't it, Lucifer.
listen dolt, your spelling is poor.
to add to that you've got nothing to say.
ocxz

Reunion

#134135 Jun 15, 2014
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Ratslayer went to prison, for buggering little boys at your mosque. He talked, you're next, Moslem cretin. <¦-o
Latrine boy, if you do not concentrate on your toilet rimming and bowl shining, and carry on harrassing decent male folks and animals, you'll end up in jail too.
So get busy...rodent.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134136 Jun 15, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
So who's tell you to say this?
-Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Nice grammar, little commie chimp. <¦-o

And this is what you were told to say?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134137 Jun 15, 2014
The Government -Topix Agents are up and about again today?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134138 Jun 15, 2014
PeteSake wrote:
to Mandela:
"What really happened was that the Zionist movement, from the beginning, looked forward to a practically complete dispossession of the indigenous Arab population so that Israel could be a wholly Jewish state, or as much as was possible."
Genocide or Ethnic Cleansing or Mass Theft or all three ... in other words...
Jews have destroyed many communities through their miserly and evil ways: The Russian Genocide, The African Slave Trade, WW2 civilian deaths as the Jew banksters fought to continue the war beyond 1943 ... much more if that isn't enough .... Gaza, Syria..
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>

Because of your subversion you'll never see your Government Pension

An NFL Fan

Since: May 09

USA

#134139 Jun 15, 2014
DUNG It wrote:
And this is what you were told to say?
Your already poor English is becoming almost infantile, foreign puke. Why is kim jong un a fat pig while the peasants die of starvation?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#134140 Jun 15, 2014
Eight Ball- wrote:
<quoted text>Ratslayer went to prison, for buggering little boys at your mosque. He talked, you're next, Moslem cretin. <¦-o
ocxz wrote:
<quoted text>
Latrine boy, if you do not concentrate on your toilet rimming and bowl shining, and carry on harrassing decent male folks and animals, you'll end up in jail too.
So get busy...rodent.
Jail. This Crumb will end up in Jail for his Government Agent behavior if this Agent is lucky.

An NFL Fan

Since: May 09

USA

#134141 Jun 15, 2014
Dang It wrote:
PeteSake wrote:

Because of your subversion you'll never see your Government Pension
Your written speech sounds like an old communist propaganda poster, creep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ralphs fishing station (Apr '12) 3 hr Ralphie 20
all drownings (Jun '07) 19 hr TP4Bunghole 49
Hookups in sayville (Jul '16) Sat Philly Freeze 39
Moving To Patchogue ? (Oct '14) Jul 19 Peter Bamboli 10
News Arrest in bank robbery string (Apr '14) Jul 19 sussie 5
Giant Garage Sale (Jun '14) Jul 17 Sticky Fingers 22
Solo 99 Cents parking lot in Central Islip (Oct '09) Jul 17 Tom D 18

Centereach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance