Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121858 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130560 May 3, 2014
waleed sadat wrote:
Muslims are killing Muslims in Iraq. The death toll in Iraq shows no signs of decreasing as the country suffered one of its deadliest months in April with 1,009 people killed, according to the country’s Interior Ministry.
Civilians were the biggest casualties with 881 deaths, while 128 law enforcement members were also killed. Terrorist attacks were the biggest cause of loss of life, with these attacks killing in the region of 750. During April, 1375 Iraqi’s were injured.
The figures could have been even higher but data from the restive region of Anbar in the west of the country was not included. The province borders Syria and has seen heavy fighting between government forces and Islamist terrorist groups.
Iraq has been torn by a new wave of violent attacks since April 2013, with the numbers of dead jumping to its highest levels since the worst of the country's sectarian bloodshed in 2006-2008.
8,868 people were killed in 2013, and 1,666 people died in the first three months of 2014 due to terrorist attacks or other acts of violence, according to UN statistics.
http://rt.com/news/156396-iraq-death-terroris...
You too Yumpin Yimminy, make a few comments on your latest Hate-Speak rantings.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130561 May 3, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't like Jewish people?
I hope you have a few gold fillings in your teeth, jobless dullard. Otherwise you're not worth a red piss.
Why does Topix, which is owned by Google, tolerate your Hate-Speak rantings?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130562 May 3, 2014
Why the wait to answer, cat got your tongue, or are you huddling with your Topix Boss on how to answer about your Hate Rantings?
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#130563 May 3, 2014
THE CENSORED HOLOCAUST

The fact that you have probably not heard the history of just one of many Jewish run concentration camps in which innocent German men women children & infants were murdered, tortured etc attests to the control of zionist dominate media over what you “know” or don’t know.

There’s a reason that John Sack’s book “An Eye for An Eye” was only available in America through Canada.

“Zionists Control 97% Of World's Media!”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...

The “6 Million Myth” along with its “Human Soap” & “Human Lampshades” have been soundly debunked as has most of the exaggerated tales advertized and marketed by the ruthlessly repressive, for-profit, multibillion dollar Holocaust Industry” whose multi- millionaire CEOs determine what you hear, read and see about much of WW 2.

Predictably, John Sack’s invitation to speak at U.S. subsidized ($40 million per annum) Holocaust Museum whose director, Sara Bloomfield, makes over $500,000 per year. was immediately retracted when it was not consistent with the agenda of this grisly,“Members Only” Theme Park.

The following excerpts only scratch the surface of the many facts you may not know and why you may not know them:

“An Eye for An Eye”
http://www.whale.to/b/sack_b.html
EXCERPT “Not for sixty years has a book been so brutally (and, in the end, unsuccessfully) suppressed as An Eye for an Eye.

&#8232;Two dozen publishers read An Eye for an Eye and praised it....but all two dozen rejected it.

It became a best-seller in Europe but was so shunned in America that it also became, in the words of New York, "The Book They Dare Not Review."

&#8232;Since then, both 60 Minutes and The New York Times have corroborated what Sack wrote: that at the end of World War II, thousands of Jews sought revenge for the Holocaust.

They set up 1,255 concentration camps for German civilians -- German men, women, children and babies.

There they beat, whipped, tortured and murdered the Germans.
&#8232;"The events are vivid, the language is powerful, the conclusions appear just. The book should be read and become part of the all too gruesome document the world calls history," the New York Daily News.”CONTINUED

What else of WW 2’s UNIVERSAL suffering & Multi Ethnic villains have been even more efficiently repressed beyond your knowledge?

No Race, Nationality, or Ethnic Group has a monopoly on either Good, Evil or suffering.
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#130565 May 3, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does Topix, which is owned by Google, tolerate your Hate-Speak rantings?
I've wondered the same thing myself

Apparently only certain epithets or four letter vulgarities are picked up. That's why these off topic Hasbarat Spam-sters can use words like "fu-ck" etc by only slightly altering them.

I wish there would be closer monitoring for on topic opinions regardless of the writers sentiments
Gray

Midlothian, VA

#130568 May 3, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you EVER seen "Wally" write any text to supplement his carefully cherry picked, one-topic, anti Muslim Hate Spams?

Westerns were only recently programmed by a Zionist dominated Media to hate Muslims.
Before that, Blacks were the targets of the same low brow Bigots

“Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carr...
EXCERPT “Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Soil by Group, From 1980 to 2005, According to FBI Database

“According to this data, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism: Jewish Armed Resistance, Jewish Action Movement, Jewish Defense League, within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%).  These radical Jews committed acts of terrorism in the name of their religion. 

These were not terrorists who happened to be Jews; rather, they were extremist Jews who committed acts of terrorism based on their religious passions, just like Al-Qaeda and company.“CONTINUED

No, one Race, Religion, Nationality etc has a monopoly on either good or evil
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130569 May 3, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>My Topics boss was waiting for what your commie boss was going to come up with next, buck toothed Nork stooge. <¦-o
Thanks for confirming your Hate-Speak philosophy. Why does Topix tolerate your hateful rants against others?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#130570 May 3, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Meaningless spam, from the 'Shill Mill'. <¦-o
Unable to comprehend a simple article like this too?

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#130573 May 3, 2014
Gay wrote:
<quoted text>

“there were more Jewish acts of terrorism: Jewish Armed Resistance, Jewish Action Movement, Jewish Defense League, within the United States than Islamic (7% vs 6%). 
Name ONE, dullard.
Le SHEMALE IDIOT F OFF

New York, NY

#130585 May 3, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you have, troll? My composition is far superior to yours, even with a piece of shit HTC touch screen and a poorly written autocorrect program. Come talk to me when yocan do better, you're just jealous because I'm White and you're not, 3rd world dirt bag. <¦-o
I will wear a dress for you. Fack me in the ear and cream my hair.
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#130595 May 3, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Fck you're a pathetic fool, or at least your political officer is. I can't really blame you too much, typing this nonsense is let's you have a little meat in your rice bowl, but please ADMIT that you are a North Korean Govt. propaganda employee. You ain't fooling anyone...
Le Gay Paki IDIOT F OFF

United States

#130598 May 3, 2014
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fck you're a pathetic fool, or at least your political officer is. I can't really blame you too much, typing this nonsense is let's you have a little meat in your rice bowl, but please ADMIT that you are a North Korean Govt. propaganda employee. You ain't fooling anyone...
My PER HOLE is sore from pounding little boy butt at my mosque!
GO LeGay Barons Doggie GO

Västerås, Sweden

#130605 May 3, 2014
I have a cucumber up my butt. A whole cucumber.
GO LeGay Barons Doggie GO

Västerås, Sweden

#130606 May 3, 2014
wear my sister's clothes. She's 12.
Le SHEMALE IDIOT F OFF

Netherlands

#130611 May 3, 2014
Stick a love stick in my butt and one in my mouth.
Drifting to sleep

Fairfield, CA

#130618 May 4, 2014
Give a choice I would rather live in Israel than any of its surrounding countries.
ocxz

Reunion

#130620 May 4, 2014
Drifting to sleep wrote:
Give a choice I would rather live in Israel than any of its surrounding countries.
Well go to Israel.
USA no good enough for you, anyway.
ocxz

Reunion

#130621 May 4, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Name ONE, dullard.
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/05/muslim...

tHere we are, zionist shill stooge with a brain so impaired it can only spout 2 lines of abuse or drivel, sometimes both.

yOu've been owned, again.

hIlarious.
ocxz

Reunion

#130622 May 4, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you have, troll? My composition is far superior to yours, even with a piece of shit HTC touch screen and a poorly written autocorrect program. Come talk to me when yocan do better, you're just jealous because I'm White and you're not, 3rd world dirt bag. <¦-o
you're not white, inferior lowlife.
if yopu were you would not be so desperate as to claim that every 2 posts.
and you clean toilets for survival.

nough said.
ocxz

Reunion

#130623 May 4, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
I'm an *uncivilized dirtbag*
Yes, that's an understatement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The loud music is out control in Brentwood (Aug '14) 7 hr Herman enriquez 10
News 1 pedestrian dead, another hurt in separate acc... 7 hr Douglas santafe 2
News 41 undocumented immigrants arrested in NY amid ... (Feb '17) 12 hr Steve Levy 26
Moving To Patchogue ? (Oct '14) 14 hr Keith Hackney 11
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Sat Glory days 1,515
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Dec 6 madoff sindrome 18
Review: Luxury Aircraft Solutions, Inc. Dec 6 ClaritonPartners EA 1

Centereach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages