Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121926 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#129678 Apr 27, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact I find it quite amusing.
What would a complete stiff such as you know of humour, pinch face? I frequently see your inability to catch on to western sarcasm. You're obviously in over your swollen head and out of your original environs.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#129679 Apr 27, 2014
I haven't got the time nor the inclination to waste on posting to a boring repetitious hag such as NFR aka USA_1 who has nothing of relevance to post re the subject of this thread. I'll drop back later . Unlike him I have a life outside of here

USA

#129680 Apr 27, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
. Unlike him I have a life outside of here
Yeah right, Suzie. Why not go try some 'nursing' rather than copy/pasting your rubbish?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129681 Apr 27, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right, Suzie. Why not go try some 'nursing' rather than copy/pasting your rubbish?
An NFL Fan=-USA-1=USA_1=Faith New Baltimore, MI=Jim Justice=Krackerjacks=Jina Wild_=Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands

All Washed Up on Topix.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129682 Apr 27, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
I haven't got the time nor the inclination to waste on posting to a boring repetitious hag such as NFR aka USA_1 who has nothing of relevance to post re the subject of this thread. I'll drop back later . Unlike him I have a life outside of here
Here's the latest update: This is same person, An NFL Fan,-USA-1, USA_1, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Jim Justice, Krackerjacks, Jina Wild_, Hillie Billie Boganed Netherlands, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, Ratloder Prospect, CT, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, USA Born, Hillie Billie Boganed Renton, WA, retard America Spokane, WA, petesake Ethel, WA , Brit Expat Ethel, WA , Dang It Bremerton, WA, Faith New Baltimore, MI, Hillie Billie Boganed United States, Jim Justice, Aliroger1Toronto, Canada, Gray Federal Way, WA, Ratloder Naugatuck, CT, An NFL Fan, Petesake Liverpool Id, USA_1 Sammamish, WA, Petesake Portland, Hillie Billie Boganed Kent, WA. OR, Dang It United States, Dang It Ethel, WA ,-USA-1, He, Jina Wild_, Pop Tart, Aliroger1Seattle, WA all from Seattle

Someone says "Krackerjacks" is wanted by Homicide in Seattle, Washington. Check it out, for a Reward!
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#129683 Apr 27, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
What would a complete stiff such as you know of humour, pinch face? I frequently see your inability to catch on to western sarcasm. You're obviously in over your swollen head and out of your original environs.
How do you do it Pop Tart, sitting on your 400 pound ass all day and night at Topix posting your stodgy and unimaginative blatter?
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#129684 Apr 27, 2014
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
ocxz said it all above. Don't come here with blasphemy against the son the Father and expect some form of agreement fool. LOVE is GOD.
Don't tell me what to do minion. It is you who blasphemes the Son and the Father with your hate message and twisting of the scriptures. You created your own god and jeezus. A very hateful duo.

You have it backwards as usual. God is love. A concept you can't even begin to digest, minion.
Petesake013

Liverpool, UK

#129687 Apr 27, 2014
Gray wrote:
FROM THE SHILL MILL
<quoted text>
----------
To all rational readers:
Please note that Zionist Shill with the phony patriotic sounding Username remains unable to refute just ONE fact I've posted & documented.
Name calling" is all these traitorous, Zionist Quislings have got
Thanks
Cool post Gray. You're a beacon of light in the Zio-created-darkness .... keep up the good posts!!
Petesake013

Liverpool, UK

#129688 Apr 27, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete the Maggot, Tell us why the autorities watch you? Tell us how they conspire against you. Tell us about your distorted psychiatric view of self.
ha ha I love it. Thanks, keep up the trickery Ratty you may catch a dead cat...
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#129689 Apr 27, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never denied that God saves a remnant. Two thirds will be killed regardless of what strange beliefs you have. You're no Christian you deny the teachings of the bible. Blasphemy, is what you are known for on this forum
I never said you denied God kept a remnant of Judah. The scriptures tell us when and why God chose to do that. If you really knew the scriptures like you say, you would know that.

My beliefs are strange to you. Not only will 2/3 of the Jews be killed, billions of non-Jews will be killed. But why understand deatils when all you want is to hate on the Jews.

Who cares if a pretentious minion like you believes someone is a Christian or not. You're nothing but a deceitful, lying minion. It's no surprise you know nothing about the O.T.

Isaiah 1:9 Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.

The remnant was saved and will continue to be saved. So keep judging and denying the Words of God. You're very good at it and getting better. You must be very proud.
Petesake013

Liverpool, UK

#129690 Apr 27, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me what to do minion. It is you who blasphemes the Son and the Father with your hate message and twisting of the scriptures. You created your own god and jeezus. A very hateful duo.
You have it backwards as usual. God is love. A cocept you can't even begin to digest, minion.
I will tell you what to do Onion. Go and take a walk down West Sewer Lane where your heart is. Home it where the heart. Go. Now.

Tell us, Jim JustusJews, how one 'twists scripture?' Are you upset I wrote 'love IS God?' Is that all? Is that what all this Jew hate is about, Jew hater? Tell you what instead of talking nonsense, Ratty, tell the thread with a list how I 'twist scriptures.' Give the thread an example or two. Oh you can't? Thought so

USA

#129692 Apr 27, 2014
Petesick666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed the tooth fairy evil fool? Do not underestimate the power of the Lord God. Religion? es.
Why are you awake in the middle of the night, Lucifer? Is the low-pitched humming becoming too much for you? They're watching.
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#129694 Apr 27, 2014
Petesake013 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will tell you what to do Onion. Go and take a walk down West Sewer Lane where your heart is. Home it where the heart. Go. Now.
Tell us, Jim JustusJews, how one 'twists scripture?' Are you upset I wrote 'love IS God?' Is that all? Is that what all this Jew hate is about, Jew hater? Tell you what instead of talking nonsense, Ratty, tell the thread with a list how I 'twist scriptures.' Give the thread an example or two. Oh you can't? Thought so
Where to begin.

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

You use the above verse to prove God hates the Jews.

You use many verses where some Jews deny Christ and say the Jews denied Christ. You have also shown much hatred for the following:

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

There are many more. What is really insane is you spew your hatred the post the scripture saying, "the truth will set you free". There is no edification or light in you. You obviously hate the "Jews" and use scripture to justify yourself. You freely hate those who do not agree with you insane ramble.

It's impossible for you to "upset" me. I know what I'm dealing with and expect your demonic drivel.

USA Born

La Verne, CA

#129695 Apr 27, 2014
then post
USA Born

La Verne, CA

#129696 Apr 27, 2014
Petesake013 wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed the tooth fairy evil fool? Do not underestimate the power of the Lord God. Religion? What's that ape-lover? This is your primary problem Ratty and the thread can see it. You're a monkey hanging on the evolutionary tree of lies and can't fathom out the Creator's work. Now ... go vermin and find a sweaty arse of a Jew to munch on you Apologist for violent Jew murderers and thieves.
You really are a disgusting little devil. You post the most hateful and vile words then speak of God.

Location hidden

#129697 Apr 27, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you denied God kept a remnant of Judah. The scriptures tell us when and why God chose to do that. If you really knew the scriptures like you say, you would know that.
My beliefs are strange to you. Not only will 2/3 of the Jews be killed, billions of non-Jews will be killed. But why understand deatils when all you want is to hate on the Jews.
Who cares if a pretentious minion like you believes someone is a Christian or not. You're nothing but a deceitful, lying minion. It's no surprise you know nothing about the O.T.
Isaiah 1:9 Except the LORD of hosts had left unto us a very small remnant, we should have been as Sodom, and we should have been like unto Gomorrah.
The remnant was saved and will continue to be saved. So keep judging and denying the Words of God. You're very good at it and getting better. You must be very proud.
I do know that so what is your point, are you upset re the truth of the bible? I have never disputed that other people would not be killed, so again what is your point? Last time I looked this forum was about Israel not the rest of the world

I'm not judging anyone I leave that to you and your denial of what the bible teaches. The only thing that I am remotely proud of is my knowledge of the bible and how the Word of God cuts through all the crap that you post

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Location hidden

#129698 Apr 27, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Where to begin.
Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty,(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
You use many verses where some Jews deny Christ and say the Jews denied Christ. You have also shown much hatred for the following:
Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
There are many more. What is really insane is you spew your hatred the post the scripture saying, "the truth will set you free". There is no edification or light in you. You obviously hate the "Jews" and use scripture to justify yourself. You freely hate those who do not agree with you insane ramble.
It's impossible for you to "upset" me. I know what I'm dealing with and expect your demonic drivel.
What Jesus was discerning was the fact that the Pharisees and the Sanhedrin who were in positions of power were hypocrites. They talked the talk but didn't walk the walk

Location hidden

#129699 Apr 27, 2014
Hey Danetoo why don't you give us all your secular views on Israel which is the antithesis of what the true torah Jews believe in who follow the bible??
Petesake013

Liverpool, UK

#129700 Apr 28, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Where to begin.
Oh dear so it's U as I thought Ratty. You're simply not clever enough are you vermin? To say I use scripture to prove 'God hates Jews' is a one sewer too far away from your home, Ratty. I can't even say it was a 'good try' and now I know you're gonna be even more upset. I quote scripture to highlight the behaviour of Jews on this forum and in places like Israel which is truly Palestine and always will be in essence. It's been taken over by a marauding enemy of mankind, led be a series of murderous 'leaders'... Netanyahu being the latest.

You're now to be known as a fumbling patheitc minion to the terror state that routinely murders children as they sleep and ruins their homes to be made nice for Jews. And you never once complain about the real devil here, Ratty. Take a look at your aliases and the Daneracist? Insanity? Or maybe they're racist, demonic rantings sit well with your point of view?

In summary, Ratty,'where to begin?' Frankly there's nowhere to begin with such a piss poor attempt at trying to link my posts with any 'twisting' of scripture' but I will say that when we see the racist and vile antiChrist posts of your scores of representatives will realize what Christ meant when he said you are a 'brood of vipers' and more, if I may so bold:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

4And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not." John 8.44

Not all Jews fall into this category, Ratty, as we all know and as most posters have stated here but it highlights you,'proud Jew' and your kind. You are a liar Ratty and the words of Christ in many instances explain you.

'and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.' John 8.32
crusty

Bangor, ME

#129702 Apr 28, 2014
r u funny gay or funny ha wrote:
<quoted text>
u r funny gay and r funny ha ha~
If Putin loves the israeli nazi jews so much, why is he arming Syria with Russia's best defend system...??
Why has Putin put Netanyhau on warning at his villa in the Black Sea and moved his Russian fleet to Caspian sea armed and ready to defend Iran and Syria..,,,??
Why did Putin blast Russian's Bolshevik jews as High War Crime fugitives and Holocaust liars,... who were directly responsible for the extermination of more than 100 million Christian and non-jews from 1917 to 1945???
Your nazi History books are from Alan Jerkowitz, a jew revisionist, who has revised jews history with jews lies and deceptions...
Why is Putin arming ASSad? Duh < << $$$$

"Russias best defend system" do what against ASSads own people you must mean. For ASSad has used no weapons against Israel(even when Israel air strikes Syria at will). I think ASSad knows better.

Putin on Russian Jews

Russian Jews are making an enormous contribution to strengthening Russian society's cohesion, President Vladimir Putin wrote in a holiday greeting to the Jewish community.

Putin sent the greeting on Monday, the news site shturem.net reported Thursday, after meeting Rabbi Berel Lazar, a chief rabbi of Russia, at the Kremlin in Moscow.

"The Jewish community in Russia is making an enormous contribution to strengthening the ties between various peoples and religions in our country; increasing trust and mutual understanding between individuals," Putin wrote in his greeting, which shturem.net reproduced.

Putin also wrote that the Jewish community "works to preserve stability and consensus in the general public and actively participates in the education of the younger generation as well as charity and humanitarian actions."

http://www.virtualjerusalem.com/news.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove 6 min Aldeen 5
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 8 hr Bentwood 1,388
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) 10 hr gary 4578 100
big fraud in your area / Attica MMA / Christian... (Dec '09) Sun Attica MMA 64
Co-Op For Sale Aug 1 Rob 1
Why are Suffolk County Courts so incompetent an... (Jul '06) Jul 28 heynowpeople 93
Home Instead Happauge fired me After Report irr... Jul 24 Home Instead 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages