Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121917 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128451 Apr 20, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't catch that last part, RuPaul. This is an English speaking forum, creepy 3rd worlder. <¦-o
Yes, English, so just when are you going to learn to write it properly, Jim Justice?
Go Le Gay Levi GO

Netherlands

#128453 Apr 20, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why the Amsterdam Netherlands proxy? You're from Bangladesh, right Sheilaa?
Why the Tanner Flats false Hometown?

You're from Bangladesh, right moronic HINDUSTINK topix paid troll?

WTF has that do to with Blog / Website / Homepage: Topix, moronic blind as bat chuhaa?
Dang It

United States

#128457 Apr 20, 2014
Go Le Gay Levi GO wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the Tanner Flats false Hometown?
You're from Bangladesh, right moronic HINDUSTINK topix paid troll?
WTF has that do to with Blog / Website / Homepage: Topix, moronic blind as bat chuhaa?
You are gay, correct?
Go Le Gay HINDUSTINK GO

Netherlands

#128458 Apr 20, 2014
-Bangladeshs1 rat dropping wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't catch that last part, RuPaul. This is an English speaking forum, creepy 3rd worlder. <¦-o
Hahahahaha, talk about plagiarizing and the moronic turd can't copy "worlder" without making a mistake.

What can't you understand, Rupaul;:

Hey you HINDUSTINK barbaric brat learn to understand HIndish or else get lost, go annoy your Ghoondoo compatriots in your DesiCACAland forum, moronic SH!THOLE stoolskin.
Go Le Gay HINDUSTINK GO

Netherlands

#128459 Apr 20, 2014
[QUOTE who="Bangladeshs1 rat dropping]<quoted text>English please, creepy foreign stooge. <¦-o[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha, Rapaul WTF has that do to with Blog / Website / Homepage: Topix, moronic blind as bat chuhaa?

Topic oracle and puzzle which always get it right says: turn up trumps
Go Le Gay HINSUSTINK GO

Netherlands

#128460 Apr 20, 2014
Le Bandagleshi Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>You are gay, correct?
Imbecile, creepy foreign stooge. <¦-o

WTF has that do to with Blog / Website / Homepage: Topix, moronic blind as bat Hermiston, OR chuhaa?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#128463 Apr 20, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>You are gay, correct?
And you are -USA_1?
Gray

Richmond, VA

#128464 Apr 20, 2014
A LINGUISTICALLY CHALLENGED HASBARAT SEZ:
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh, I am shaking in my booths. Hitler jr said more real stupid nazi shit. The german piece of shit is awake. Watch out people, hahahahha hahahahahahah Soon you will be rutting 6 feet under while Israel will be growing and be better than ever before. The best revenge is to live free and happy. Nazis dont know what it means and its good..
I'll accept the predictions of Kissinger and those of the The US intelligence community
over the ramblings of a Hasbara Troll

“Henry Kissinger:''In 10 years Israel will cease to exist''
http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2012/...

EXCERPT “According to news reports, Henry Kissinger and sixteen American intelligence agencies agree that in the near future, "Israel" will no longer exist.

The US Intelligence Community agrees, though perhaps not on the precise 2022 expiration date.

Sixteen US intelligence agencies with a combined budget over USD70 billion have issued an 82-page analysis titled "Preparing for a Post-Israel Middle East".

The US intelligence report observes that the 700,000 "Israeli" settlers illegally squatting on land stolen in 1967 - land that the entire world agrees belongs to Palestine, not "Israel" - are not going to pack up and leave peacefully.

Since the world will never accept their ongoing presence on stolen land, "Israel" is like South Africa in the late 1980s.

The report states that the brutality and criminality of the settlers, and the growing apartheid-style infrastructure including the apartheid wall and the ever-more-draconian system of checkpoints, are indefensible, unsustainable, and out of synch with American values.

The US intelligence community report says that in light of these realities, the US government simply no longer has the military and financial resources to continue propping up "Israel" against the wishes of more than a billion of its neighbors.”

In order to normalize relations with 57 Islamic countries, the report suggests, the US will have to follow its own national interests and pull the plug on "Israel".CONTINUED

----------

It is not my wish that Israel implode or be destroyed but just a prediction based on history and far better informed individuals than employees of Israel's Shill Mill.
Go Le Gay Doggie Baron GO

Netherlands

#128465 Apr 20, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it, that none of your posts make any sense? You should stick to your non English speaking forum, that you started with, foreign bigot. <¦-o
Hahahaha,

Hey you HINDUSTINK barbaric brat learn to understand HIndish or else get lost, go annoy your Ghoondoo compatriots in your DesiCACAland forum, moronic SH!THOLE stoolskin.
Go Le Gay Doggie Baron GO

Netherlands

#128466 Apr 20, 2014
-Bedaglesh1 wrote:
<quoted text>More gibberish, from the foreign Nazi stooge. <¦-o
Naughty topix paid trollboy, typical HINDUSTINK, no identity of your so you have to steal other people's.

Hahahaha,

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#128467 Apr 20, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Reported for hate speech! <¦-o
That's why your posts and not mine are being removed . Example post 128079. LOL

Location hidden

#128473 Apr 20, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to justify your hatred using scripture?
John 2:23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.
John 4:41 And many more believed because of his own word;
John 7:31 And many of the people believed on him, and said, When Christ cometh, will he do more miracles than these which this man hath done?
John 8:30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.
John 8:31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
John 11:45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary, and had seen the things which Jesus did, believed on him.
John 12:11 Because that by reason of him many of the Jews went away, and believed on Jesus.
John 12:42 Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
John 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.
John 17:8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.
You don't get to decide who believes or who will eventually believe. God has that all worked out minion.
You read 2/3 Jews will be cut off. Did you read how 1/3 of ALL mankind will also be cut off?
I don't need to justify anything, especially to a dummy like you. The bible stands on its own credibility and I don't need to do anything except provide evidence of what it teaches about some of the Jews in the days of Jesus, unlike you who is unable to provide anything but sarcasm and hatred.

I have never claimed to decide who will and won't believe, I leave that up to the bible. I'm not interested on this forum in the rest of mankind just Israel and the bible states two thirds in the land of Israel will be killed

Location hidden

#128475 Apr 20, 2014
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
To Poor Pete a who suffers from an emotional and mental disability,
May the patron saint of the homeless, frustrated bachelor, and the mentally ill show you the Mercy of God, revealed in His son through the intercession of the Virgin Mary,
Get well, Pete.
You sound like a Catholic no wonder you are so confused. LOL

Location hidden

#128476 Apr 20, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_server
"An anonymous open proxy allows users to conceal their IP address while browsing the Web or using other Internet services. "
Another way-to-know is to live here and to know America and especially the geography and the idioms and the various nuances that go along with it in American English, among other reasons.
In doing further research I have found that even if they think they are anonymous they can still be traced.

f there is one lesson to take home as an average Internet user, it is that nobody is anonymous on the Internet, regardless of what anyone tells you.

Location hidden

#128477 Apr 20, 2014
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
There's never been any question in educated minds that the carnage in Syria is anything more than another bungled Western lead Regime Change because Assad was both popular and a check to relentless Zionist Expansionism.
The Ziono-Western alliance is simply another step toward regional domination.
I assume that you're familiar with the Zionist Policy paper/Plan "A Clean Break; A Strategy for Securing the Realm"?
This excerpt explains it better than I could in this short space.
“Iran and the Strategic Encirclement of Syria and Lebanon”
http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2011/12...
EXCERPT “The encirclement of Syria and Lebanon has long been in the works.
Since 2001, Washington and NATO have started the process of cordoning off Lebanon and Syria.
The permanent NATO presence in the Eastern Mediterranean and the Syrian Accountability Act are part of this initiative. It appears that this roadmap is based on a 1996 Israeli document aimed at controlling Syria.
The documents name is A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm.
The 1996 Israeli document, which included prominent U.S. policy figures as authors, calls for “rolling back Syria” in 2000 or afterward.
The roadmap outlines pushing the Syrians out of Lebanon, diverting the attention of Damascus by using an anti-Syrian opposition in Lebanon, and then destabilizing Syria with the help of both Jordan and Turkey.
This has all respectively occurred from 2005 to 2011. This is also why the anti-Syrian March 14 Alliance and the Special Tribunal for Lebanon (STL) were created in Lebanon.
As a first step towards all this the 1996 document even calls for the removal of President Saddam Hussein from power in Baghdad and even alludes to the balkanization of Iraq and forging a strategic regional alliance against Damascus that includes a Sunni Muslim Arab “Central Iraq.”
The sectarian nature of this project is very obvious as are its ties to opposing a so-called “Shiite Crescent.”
The roadmap seeks to foment sectarian divisions as a means of conquering Syria and creating a Shiite-Sunni rift that will oppose Iran and keep the Arab monarchs in power.” CONTINUED
A popular non Puppet is a dangerous leader to the Zionist dominated Western powers*
"Syria war continues due to Assad popularity"
http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/09/03/3219...
Colonial powers
* There are powerful AIPAC-like groups of lobbies that dominate English, French, German etc policies; i.e. the British Zionist Federation etc
Thanks
I agree Gray and the main think to keep in mind is that it is America who is supplying the arms to the Syrian opposition . Wonder why?????????? Last I heard it was called divide and conquer
Go Le Gay chuhaa GO

Netherlands

#128478 Apr 20, 2014
-Bangladesh1 wrote:
<quoted text>Why is your English so poor, little savage barbarian? <¦-o
Why is your HIndish so poor, little side stepping think we are stupid HINDUSTINK savage BhaRATi ladyGayboy?

What can't you understand, Rupaul:

Hey you HINDUSTINK barbaric brat learn to understand TURDish or else get lost, go annoy your Ghoondoo compatriots in your DesiCACAland forum, moronic SH!THOLE stoolskin.

Location hidden

#128479 Apr 20, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Good news always welcome.
Go Israel Go!!!!!!!!!!
What's the good news? That Israel is manipulating the dumb Christian Zionists for their own ulterior motives?

Location hidden

#128481 Apr 20, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Arabs steal Israeli land that does not and never belonged to them. Islam will be destroyed. The nazi bitch and her nazi propaganda just does not work, never will.

Why don't you tell us the truth about Israel being exiled out of its "home" so many years ago, and how the Lord Balfour Declaration refused to accommodate the Jews request to have inserted into it that it was a historical RIGHT to Israel as opposed to an historical connection to the land. Hmm let's see who else has an historical connection to the land and were the majority at the time the Jews stole their land?

Location hidden

#128482 Apr 20, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>You tell me, I was in a pool tournament, Kim family minion. <¦-o
Yeah right, about as believable as me being a Jew!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Location hidden

#128483 Apr 20, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Such anger Sheilaa, are having a bad day? Perhaps a laxative would help your condition, creepy Moslem troll? <¦-o
Gee, it would appear that your paranoia is increasing, everyone you now post to now appears to be me. An increase in your Clozapine seems to be warranted at this stage. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islip residents angry over new rules at Atlanti... Wed Baker 5
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Wed true independent 20
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Wed SmokinJoe 111
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) May 24 Paperboy 26
Northport V.A. Hospital May 23 Jayar 1
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) May 21 Deserted in the D... 1,817
News $1M Bail for Suspect in Fatal East Islip Home I... (Apr '11) May 20 The executioner 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages