Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121912 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Hillie Billie Boganed

Spokane, WA

#127153 Apr 9, 2014
FAKE Hillie Billie Boganed ID THIEF wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lord the Spokane, WA Conjoined decaplet has now joined his twins in Fake ID thieving and plagiarizing.
What's wrong with you kikehole TARDS!?
Quit pinching my nick Sheilaa, you plagiarizing ID thief!
Hillie Billie Boganed

United States

#127154 Apr 9, 2014
YAZ FCKFACE wrote:
<quoted text>Quit pinching my nick Sheilaa, you plagiarizing ID thief!
[QUOTE who=" YAZ FCKFACE]<quoted text>How's this sound, you're a 'schmuck'. Is that Yiddish enough for you, yellow skinned devil?[/QUOTE]
YAZ FCKFACE wrote:
<quoted text>I learned that they eat feces in North Korea.
Enough of your nonsense.

What do not understand about Fck off, TARD!?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#127155 Apr 9, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>I learned that they eat feces in North Korea.
You want some too?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#127156 Apr 9, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text>How's this sound, you're a 'schmuck'. Is that Yiddish enough for you, yellow skinned devil?
Is Pop Tart on the way to the tournament?
drunken hands of death

Port Jefferson, NY

#127157 Apr 9, 2014
we going to t's tonight...

Lets be honest,... jews are war crime convicted fugitives, who need to be stopped from terrorizing innocent human beings called Palestinians.

Jews are an occupying sub-human squatters and illegal aliens, who are spineless glutttonous inbred cowards. Israeli Talmudic Jews are a cult of European ghetto's trash who were problemic @ birth.

Jews ruined Russia, says the politician from Putinís party and have ruined USA.

Most Americans are towing a six sided star on their blue and white tax moving out of their a-holes everytime they go shopping. The letter [k] and [u] stands for the jew's illegal tax and the letter [f] before you {k&u means f'k-u dumb Americans.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#127158 Apr 9, 2014
drunken hands of death wrote:
Lets be honest,... jews are war crime convicted fugitives, who need to be stopped from terrorizing innocent human beings called Palestinians.
Jews are an occupying sub-human squatters and illegal aliens, who are spineless glutttonous inbred cowards. Israeli Talmudic Jews are a cult of European ghetto's trash who were problemic @ birth.
Most Americans are towing a six sided star on their blue and white tax moving out of their a-holes everytime they go shopping. The letter [k] and [u] stands for the jew's illegal tax and the letter [f] before you {k&u means f'k-u dumb Americans.

See Putin on TV today slamming someone as he's a martial artist.
drunken hands of death

Port Jefferson, NY

#127159 Apr 9, 2014
`

`

We" @ Sinai were watching Senator McCain and Senator Kerry calling each other nasty names and McCain stating that jews in israel will never sign a peace agreement with Palestine,

....and the peace talks are now official over, according to McCain who was labeled a traitor by fellow soldiers who knew him.

It was McCain who signed a war time crime confession as a manchurian candidate and as a cowardly puppet for the Red j marxist's commies..

"WE" have no problem when a person breaks duting war, we have a problem with them when in peace times they are collaborating with rebel terrorist and israeli terrorists...to promote israel's lawlessness and high war crimes in the Middle east..

...that's because McCain and his father were involved in USS Liberty cover-up, when jews bombed and killed our soldiers in arms and McCain tosy covers this high war crime up..........
USA Born

Upland, CA

#127160 Apr 9, 2014
petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales from Ratty Cont/
Poor Ratty! His god Lucifer, ever on his vermin 'brain.' "Why throw up Lucifer at me whenever your angry, dad?" Squealed Ratty Junior. Well Ratty, turning red, leathered the little pup up and down the sewers. "Don't you blaspheme against my god, Ratty Junior," Yelled Ratty (Senior) as he kicked and punched his little 'boy.'
Poor Ratty!!
LMAO. Coming from someone who claims the Jews want to destroy the works of Christ but can't say what the works of Christ were/are. Stupid minion. Your own words tell on you batty. You're just another satanic minion. The Jews will stay in Israel, Armageddon will happen, then you and your satanic daddy will be done here. Not spiritually dead, just done here.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#127161 Apr 9, 2014
Jews ruined Russia? You keep showing your stupidity. It's much easier for a minion like you to blame everything on the Jewish people instead of wasting time on historical fact. I don't think your ignorant of fact, just too stupid to comprehend.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#127163 Apr 9, 2014
`
`
We" @ Sinai were watching Senator McCain and Senator Kerry calling each other nasty names and McCain stating that jews in israel will never sign a peace agreement with Palestine,
....and the peace talks are now official over, according to McCain who was labeled a traitor by fellow soldiers who knew him.
It was McCain who signed a war time crime confession as a manchurian candidate and as a cowardly puppet for the Red j marxist's commies..
"WE" have no problem when a person breaks duting war, we have a problem with them when in peace times they are collaborating with rebel terrorist and israeli terrorists...to promote israel's lawlessness and high war crimes in the Middle east..
...that's because McCain and his father were involved in USS Liberty cover-up, when jews bombed and killed our soldiers in arms and McCain tosy covers this high war crime up..........
/5

You have alot of problems. Who cares? I'm sure you blame them all on the Jewish people.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#127164 Apr 9, 2014
Tracy Green wrote:
This generational fight and war, holy war has been going on sicne the beginning of human civilization.
I agree. The good news is it has an ending.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#127165 Apr 9, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam 36 Since: Aug 13 1,652 Location hidden,
Uzi Israel,
danetoo London, UK
The above listed posters here are either the same person or are in communication or are coordinating their posts,
Minion drivel.

What's with all the one liner posts? Can't get your thoughts together enough to write a paragraph or do you just like talking to yourself?
USA Born

Upland, CA

#127169 Apr 9, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>DUNG is a group of Nork propagandists don't speak English, so his/their posts are brief.
That's a good thing. I like minion drivel breif. Petey is rather amusing though.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#127170 Apr 9, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
*who don't
Problems? A bad School? C's in English?
Palestine for ever

Saint Gilles, Reunion

#127171 Apr 9, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when were there Arabs in Babylon or Persia? Arabic wasn't a language until the 3rd century CE.
Jews aren't Arabs, neither are the Copts, the Kurds, the Chaldeans or the Berbers. Jews are indigenous to the land of Israel, Arabs are the nomadic invaders.
You need to pay lots more attention in ME History 101
Stop making a fool of yourself.
There is n such thing as Jews
can you describe what a jew looks like ?
Of course not they look like eastern europeans.
Some of them look like arabs too, a minority a tiny minority, the rest is just imported eastern and central european invaders who call themselves jews so that they can steal palestine land.
Dismantle the racist zionist colony and back to Palestine.
Only then will there be peace.
USA Born

Upland, CA

#127172 Apr 9, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Problems? A bad School? C's in English?
A spelling error makes you react? That's all you got minion?
USA Born

Upland, CA

#127173 Apr 9, 2014
Palestine for ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop making a fool of yourself.
There is n such thing as Jews
can you describe what a jew looks like ?
Of course not they look like eastern europeans.
Some of them look like arabs too, a minority a tiny minority, the rest is just imported eastern and central european invaders who call themselves jews so that they can steal palestine land.
Dismantle the racist zionist colony and back to Palestine.
Only then will there be peace.
C'mon petey, you should know by now this world is incapable of peace. Good thing Israel has nukes.
Palestine for ever

Saint Gilles, Reunion

#127174 Apr 9, 2014
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. This conflict is recent and dates back to the early 20th century when a bunch of Europeans decided to steal Palestine. It is like a bunch of Mexican illegals in the USA deciding to create their own country inside the USA and ethnically cleansing everyone else and claiming god gave them the land!
Absolutely.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#127179 Apr 9, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam 36 Since: Aug 13 1,652 Location hidden,
Uzi Israel,
danetoo London, UK
The above listed posters here are either the same person or are in communication or are coordinating their posts,
or you are an idiot.
I vote for the last one.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#127181 Apr 9, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
What about you, from France too?
No, I am Japanese from India.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Horse hit by car in Central Islip is euthanized (Apr '09) 22 hr jimi-yank 4
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Sun elaina 1,383
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Sat Craig Zmolik 25
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... May 21 not optimistic 11
Home Robberies May 20 Patchogue resident 3
News Brentwood suspect shot in scuffle with police (Feb '08) May 17 Nikie 59
News Crime Report: Thieves Stab Victim, Steal iPhone (Mar '12) May 15 lol 11
More from around the web

Centereach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]