Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121864 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125513 Apr 3, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Then there's Peter Snake Eater, a pole smoking wanna be European turd burglar. Go back to your mosque Ratty, only then will you be truly happy. Just think Ratty, you get all the 12 year old boys you want and plenty of stinky Moslem arse in your face during prayer call 4 times a day! <¦-o
Tales from Ratty Cont/

editor's Note:

Sorry readers ... Ratty is a rather touchy vermin. Hates Palestinians and is a real racist rodent. Sometimes the little dirty rat gets 'above' itself shall we say. All I can do is apologize for his Jew filth and venom.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125514 Apr 3, 2014
petesake Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
Tales From Ratty Cont/
"You a proud Jew, Ratty?" Ratty squealed whilst pruning the long ears in a sewer pond of piss.
"Watch out for traps Ratty, as you scurry from one wall to another. Ratslayer's gaping orifice awaits you! He just finished watching An Officer and a Gerbil, he's in the mood for you Ratty."
Poor Ratty! Will squeal little addictions to itself all the day long. Poor Ratty! A vermin Jew, a racist rodent and a punk.
Editor's Note:
Poor Ratty! Definitely!
You get sicker by the day minion.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125515 Apr 3, 2014
Genocide and Israel go hand in hand. Israel is not a democracy but is instead a theocracy based on Judaism and the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament. This is evident by the fact that Israel does not even have a constitution because of the religious belief that man-made laws such as a constitution cannot take precedence over God’s law which Israel sees as the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament.(It’s interesting and revealing that the war-mongering neoconservative movement is based on the Hebrew Bible/OT.)
Being based on the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Israel is free to follow the bloody genocidal examples of Bible characters such as Moses. Numbers 31:17-18 informs us that Moses ordered the Israelite army to “kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves” in regards to a recently conquered people.(This has Sabra and Shatila written all over it.)
Dismantle this racist terrorist state,'Israel' a land in truth called Palestine, and free humanity from Luficer's influence through Jews and freemasons. I have personal experience of being attacked by these demons here in Liverpool. End the terrorist racist, devil worshiping Cabal of Evil. Thank you.
Knew you hated scripture. You want to kill off the Word of God and Christ more than the "Jews".

It will never happen minion. You are a liar and a murderer just like your father satan.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125516 Apr 3, 2014
<quoted text>
In truth your hell is not funny is it Ratty? What did Lucifer ask of you today? Abuse Shielaa, and others? He asks many many things of you Ratty and you, a true little minion, are always ready to help, yeah rodent-face?
You're such a condemning, self righteous minion. Is shitta your new minion momma? Are her posts from shady web sites any better than yours? Practice little minion, maybe someday you can be like shitta and show at least a bit of intelligence as you spew your doctrine of demons. She makes your crap look like the nonsense it truly is batty.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#125517 Apr 3, 2014
Here's Faith, -USA_1, Pop Tart with nothing to do. Notice how these posters web-up at the same time just like they are all are one or live in the same room.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#125518 Apr 3, 2014
MH 370 has been found.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#125519 Apr 3, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text>Find that airliner, yet, lardass? For awhile I thought you were dead. What a bummer.
Yumpin Yimminy!
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125520 Apr 3, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You get sicker by the day minion.
Upset Ratty? Good.
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125521 Apr 3, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Knew you hated scripture. You want to kill off the Word of God and Christ more than the "Jews".
It will never happen minion. You are a liar and a murderer just like your father satan.
Scripture's OK ...6397 what I hate is murdering evil occupying fake Jews abusing it to qualify their satanic agenda. Truly despicable.

Allow me to quote from Christ as he spoke to murdering Jews about to kill him. You may be familiar with it as it comes from John's Gospel:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not." John 8.44-5 KJV 1611

I love this scripture in particular. So very relevant today, eh Ratty?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125525 Apr 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Scripture's OK ...6397 what I hate is murdering evil occupying fake Jews abusing it to qualify their satanic agenda. Truly despicable.
Allow me to quote from Christ as he spoke to murdering Jews about to kill him. You may be familiar with it as it comes from John's Gospel:
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not." John 8.44-5 KJV 1611
I love this scripture in particular. So very relevant today, eh Ratty?
Here is a scripture where Jesus is describing you to His Jewish disciples minion.

John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

In the end, you and your satanic daddy lose. You have but a short time minion.
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125526 Apr 3, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text> Tales from Ratty Cont/
editor's Note:
Sorry readers ... Ratty is a rather touchy vermin. Hates Jews and is a real racist rodent. Sometimes the little dirty rat gets 'above' itself shall we say. All I can do is apologize for his Palestinian filth and venom. <¦-o
Tales From Ratty Cont/

Editor's Note:

Dear oh Dear....

More devil inspired hatred from Ratty. Dear oh dear. LOL. A vermin Ratty will always be ...
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125527 Apr 3, 2014
USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a scripture where Jesus is describing you to His Jewish disciples minion.
John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
3 And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
4 But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
In the end, you and your satanic daddy lose. You have but a short time minion.
You fail to understand John, fool. Poor Ratty
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#125529 Apr 3, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text> Tales from Ratty Cont/
editor's Note:
Sorry readers ... Ratty is a rather touchy vermin. Hates Jews and is a real racist rodent. Sometimes the little dirty rat gets 'above' itself shall we say. All I can do is apologize for his Palestinian filth and venom. <¦-o
How's "Faith" this morning, still writing in the style of An NFL Fan?
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#125530 Apr 3, 2014
Dang Sheep Humper wrote:
My herd runs when they see me
Leave them alone. Does the farmer know you started a harem?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#125532 Apr 3, 2014
Ratloder wrote:
<quoted text> Leave them alone. Does the farmer know you started a harem?

Ratloder and 'umpin Yimminy sleep in the same bed.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#125533 Apr 3, 2014
A WAREHOUSE FULL OF HASBARATS?
Dang It wrote:
Here's Faith,-USA_1, Pop Tart with nothing to do. Notice how these posters web-up at the same time just like they are all are one or live in the same room.
Just like today's "tele-commuting", Israel's paid, army of full time, State sponsored and carefully scripted Hasbarats (aka "Israel Advocates") sometimes work in large groups sharing the same "Talking Points" written by Israel's foreign Ministry and spamming Fourms etc around the globe

The simple minded one-liners submitted by witless & professionally duped, know nothing, anti Muslim bigots don't even rise to that lowly level like the ones with the phony Patriotic Usernames "USA........"

Note their Deceptive "Megaphone" software that connects Hasbarat spammers and Gangs of united censors that infect Wikipedia, for example

“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...

“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.

Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:

“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’

Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.

“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED

These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.

“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED

" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/201...

EXCERPTS “Two Israeli groups have set up ‘Zionist editing’ courses with aims to alter perceptions about Israel.
Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in “Zionist editing” for Wikipedia, the online reference site.
Yesha Council, representing the Jewish settler movement, and the rightwing Israel Sheli (My I srael) movement, ran their workshop, teaching participants how to rewrite and revise some of the most hotly disputed pages of the online reference site.”CONTINUED

This is just one of the sites that provides their FunnyFacts that do anything but address the one, salient Fact:

The simple reality they avoid is that non Jewish Semites inhabited Palestine long before the first Foreign, Ashkenazi, Zionist landed from Brooklyn to slaughter and steal

Thanks.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#125534 Apr 3, 2014
EDUCATED AMERICANS ARE WAKING UP

“ISRAEL IS FACING A BACKLASH IN AMERICA”
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Opinion/Columnist...

EXCERPTS “Yet powerful pro-Zionist groups....are suddenly finding themselves increasingly challenged in public. Consequently, their influence is slowly being reduced to a shrinking body of Americans that is primarily composed of politicians in Washington,

This new tendency to stand up to pro- Israel fanatics in the U.S. reflects expanding global moves by governments, labor unions and others to boycott Israeli government or private institutions colonizing and exploiting Palestinian lands and communities.

The simple but historic message I read in this trend is that traditional Zionist intimidation tactics are losing some of their effectiveness – other than against American presidential candidates, who will remain fully compliant with Zionist demands.

Pro-Zionist fanatics (both Jews and Christians) are concerned because grass-roots activists are openly challenging them and, more importantly, organizing activities that include:

- boycotts,

- advocacy for divestments and sanctions and

- public gestures as simple as planting posters or hanging banners that counter the Zionist extremists.

For the first time on a large scale, it is now more acceptable in mainstream American society to discuss Israeli behavior in public, assess whether Israel is acting justly or criminally and propose measures to force Israeli compliance with the rule of law and ethical international norms of behavior.

But more importantly, they also include people from other ethnic backgrounds, such as white Anglo-Saxons as well progressive Jewish-Americans.

All of them feel they should stop being silent in the face of Israeli excesses and unethical behavior and take action to promote genuine peace and justice among Israelis and Palestinians.” CONTINUED

No amount of Hasbara or Ziono-Media can cloud the fact that Israel is a Genocidal Regime, infamous for its Aggression. Land Theft, Betrayal & War Crimes

DON'T FORGET:

“Zionists Control 97% Of World's Media!”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...

Where do YOU get YOUR "News"?
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125535 Apr 3, 2014
<quoted text>
You fail to understand John, fool. Poor Ratty
Stupid minion. Those are easy scripture. You deny truth of the scriptures, batty.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125536 Apr 3, 2014
Gray wrote:
EDUCATED AMERICANS ARE WAKING UP
“ISRAEL IS FACING A BACKLASH IN AMERICA”
http://www.dailystar.com.lb/Opinion/Columnist...
EXCERPTS “Yet powerful pro-Zionist groups....are suddenly finding themselves increasingly challenged in public. Consequently, their influence is slowly being reduced to a shrinking body of Americans that is primarily composed of politicians in Washington,
This new tendency to stand up to pro- Israel fanatics in the U.S. reflects expanding global moves by governments, labor unions and others to boycott Israeli government or private institutions colonizing and exploiting Palestinian lands and communities.
The simple but historic message I read in this trend is that traditional Zionist intimidation tactics are losing some of their effectiveness – other than against American presidential candidates, who will remain fully compliant with Zionist demands.
Pro-Zionist fanatics (both Jews and Christians) are concerned because grass-roots activists are openly challenging them and, more importantly, organizing activities that include:
- boycotts,
- advocacy for divestments and sanctions and
- public gestures as simple as planting posters or hanging banners that counter the Zionist extremists.
For the first time on a large scale, it is now more acceptable in mainstream American society to discuss Israeli behavior in public, assess whether Israel is acting justly or criminally and propose measures to force Israeli compliance with the rule of law and ethical international norms of behavior.
But more importantly, they also include people from other ethnic backgrounds, such as white Anglo-Saxons as well progressive Jewish-Americans.
All of them feel they should stop being silent in the face of Israeli excesses and unethical behavior and take action to promote genuine peace and justice among Israelis and Palestinians.” CONTINUED
No amount of Hasbara or Ziono-Media can cloud the fact that Israel is a Genocidal Regime, infamous for its Aggression. Land Theft, Betrayal & War Crimes
DON'T FORGET:
“Zionists Control 97% Of World's Media!”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...
Where do YOU get YOUR "News"?
Is this what you call educational? The sites you cut and paste from are obviously biased and unreliable.
Dang It

United States

#125537 Apr 3, 2014
Gay wrote:
A WAREHOUSE FULL OF HASBARATS?
<quoted text>
Just like today's "tele-commuting", Israel's paid, army of full time, State sponsored and carefully scripted Hasbarats (aka "Israel Advocates") sometimes work in large groups sharing the same "Talking Points" written by Israel's foreign Ministry and spamming Fourms etc around the globe
The simple minded one-liners submitted by witless & professionally duped, know nothing, anti Muslim bigots don't even rise to that lowly level like the ones with the phony Patriotic Usernames "USA........"
Note their Deceptive "Megaphone" software that connects Hasbarat spammers and Gangs of united censors that infect Wikipedia, for example
“Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms”
http://deadlinelive.info/2011/07/22/israel-hi ...
“Israel hires Internet soldiers,” Israeli students and demobilized soldiers get paid to pretend they are just regular folks and leave pro-Israel comments online.
Israeli Foreign Ministry Deputy Elan Shturman is quoted from the Israeli Occupation Magazine saying,Quote:
“Our people will not say:‘Hello, I am from the hasbara department of the Israeli foreign ministry and I want to tell you the following.’
Nor will they necessarily identify themselves as Israelis,” he said.
“They will speak as net-surfers and as citizens, and will write responses that will look personal but will be based on a prepared list of messages that the foreign ministry developed.” CONTINUED
These are JUST TWO other, U.S. Funded Deception Scams Run by Israel's Multi-Billion Dollar, International Propaganda Industry that remains unmatched by ANY other Criminal, Terrorist state.
“What is Megaphone?”
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread577 ...
EXCERPT “In short, it allows an army of people to quickly locate anti-Israel sentiment on the web and drown it out with a flood of pro-Israel propaganda. It also to a certain extent allows users to automate some actions, such as down-voting & up-voting comments”. CONTINUED
" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://philosophers-stone.co.uk/wordpress/201...
EXCERPTS “Two Israeli groups have set up ‘Zionist editing’ courses with aims to alter perceptions about Israel.
Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in “Zionist editing” for Wikipedia, the online reference site.
Yesha Council, representing the Jewish settler movement, and the rightwing Israel Sheli (My I srael) movement, ran their workshop, teaching participants how to rewrite and revise some of the most hotly disputed pages of the online reference site.”CONTINUED
This is just one of the sites that provides their FunnyFacts that do anything but address the one, salient Fact:
The simple reality they avoid is that non Jewish Semites inhabited Palestine long before the first Foreign, Ashkenazi, Zionist landed from Brooklyn to slaughter and steal
Thanks.
Shut the fck up, I am not a paid Jewish propagandist you flaming homosexual!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 17 hr Van Buren St Guy 1,425
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Sep 21 padillav 112
Police log Sep 18 kristen 4
News New suicide prevention strategies for homosexua... Sep 18 Imprtnrd 17
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) Sep 16 Dindu 183
Old Brentwood (Dec '10) Sep 16 Van Buren St Guy 6
Review: Elements Therapeutic Massage (May '09) Sep 15 rjf 25

Centereach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages