Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#125472 Apr 3, 2014
orion wrote:
<quoted text> There is no doubt that the Russians want war. If not, why did they put their country next to US bases?
They say that there will never be a coup in the US, because there is no American Embassy in Washington DC.
http://veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in...
http://www.thelivingroom.com/43ancients/02fil...
http://www.hitxp.com/articles/history/ancient...
A very interesting thing is Lucifer as the leader of the Sons of Darkness. This is an impossibility as the Prince of Light should lead the Sons of Light. So somebody did a quick change sometimes in history. Now we have the film "Noah" where the Jewish director has made the "watchers" the good guys in the story as if the story was not complicated enough.
A pox on all houses!
Seek Pro help asap.
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125474 Apr 3, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That was a brilliant self description loser. You keep bragging about your free time and your "husband" and your motor home. And while it is freezing here, you have an option of enjoying the outdoors. Yet here you are ... every waking moment.
Take a hyke Ratty you vermin poisonous fkr. Go fly a Kytke
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125476 Apr 3, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek Pro help asap.
Are actually a denier? Tut tut the world knows your god is Lucifer. Why deny it? All that murder you do, all that theft you agree to or carry out, all that horrible occupation? Or maybe you're trying to say all that evil emanates from the Lord God, Great Master of Creation?
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125477 Apr 3, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Please enlighten about the truth of Jews, this should be real good, Moslem sh!t stain. LMAO! <¦-o
Endarken you you mean Ratty? The Jews represent darkness NEVER enlightenment. That's more to do with Shakespeare, Bach and the great masters of the Renaissance and Baroque. But this is over your rodent - head I know, Ratty ... verminous fool.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#125489 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite. I base my opinions not only on what the bible teaches but by the actions of others such as yourself that deny what Israel has done and instead try to deflect Israel's actions onto others
Lets face it even the secular Jews of today are basing one of their reasons for the formation of Israel on the biblical promise, so how hypocritical are they?
Not quite you base your opinion on nazislamist shitty propaganda and all realize it. Cant fool us lieing nazi bitch
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#125492 Apr 3, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
30,000 to even 36,000 has nothing upon how many Palestinians were ethnically cleansed from Arab villagers.Upwards of over 800,000. I see you have no comment on the guy who boasted about how many Arab villagers he had ethnically cleansed. Or what the leaders of the day themselves stated. They knew exactly what they were doing and need to get on their knees and ask the Palestinians for forgiveness. The fact is that the Jews were the minority and it was their attacks on the Arabs even before unilateral declaration of independence that initiated most of the Arab attacks against Israel and what it wasn't before it declared independence. It's OK for Israel to declare it's independence but not for the Palestinians who were the indigenous people there for hundreds of years and who were the majority of people in that area who had and continue to be persecuted by Israel and trodden down. Israel is a disgrace and should hang its head in shame
We know nazislamist propaganda when we see it especially coming from the nazi bitch who proved only one thing so far. Nothing. Except that she is a nazi antisemite barking dog.
danetoo

Salamanca, Spain

#125493 Apr 3, 2014
Saw this comment on Guardian today ....

"This is from a comment I made a year ago on Shereen El Feki: sexual revolution in the Middle East may never happen -`On a plane from London to NY in 1991, I happened to sit next to a man that turned out to be Walter Rodgers, then CNN's ME Bureau Chief. As I didn't yet have Cable TV I had no idea who he was. At some point in the journey Mr. Rodgers told me that three days before he had been driven to Gaza, then blindfolded and taken to meet the elderly, crippled head of a new, Palestinian power-group named, Hamas and that this old man had told him of his group's collective `desire to die in the pursuit of liberating all of Palestine'. The old man had told Rodgers that every one of his `martyrs' would receive 70 Vestal Virgins with which to while away eternity in Paradise. At this point I laughed and said that obviously this old man was clinically insane. Rodgers replied, "That may well be, but here's the scary part. He was dead serious."

Is Hamas any different today??

Certainly not.

If a One State solution were to take place, Israeli jews may as well lay down and die right now ...

but that is the "Divine Justice" that Sheila, Gray, Pete (mad as a hatter) and other Israel/jew haters seek .. to make god "right" in the prophecy that Israel can only exist when Jesus returns

Religious mania ... all of it ... and what evil transpires out of it ...

loss of humanity, empathy, love, kindness, forgiveness ... loss of anything good and what makes people into human beings - forgetting that the general Israeli population want peace as much as anyone else in the world - and by hating Israelis, no-one is going to make any difference whatsoever to the people they profess to care about ...
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125495 Apr 3, 2014
Genocide and Israel go hand in hand. Israel is not a democracy but is instead a theocracy based on Judaism and the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament. This is evident by the fact that Israel does not even have a constitution because of the religious belief that man-made laws such as a constitution cannot take precedence over God’s law which Israel sees as the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament.(It’s interesting and revealing that the war-mongering neoconservative movement is based on the Hebrew Bible/OT.)

Being based on the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament Israel is free to follow the bloody genocidal examples of Bible characters such as Moses. Numbers 31:17-18 informs us that Moses ordered the Israelite army to “kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves” in regards to a recently conquered people.(This has Sabra and Shatila written all over it.)

Dismantle this racist terrorist state,'Israel' a land in truth called Palestine, and free humanity from Luficer's influence through Jews and freemasons. I have personal experience of being attacked by these demons here in Liverpool. End the terrorist racist, devil worshiping Cabal of Evil. Thank you.
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125496 Apr 3, 2014
Terrorist thieving murdering state of 'Israel guilty for years of war crimes and crimes against humanity:

The Israeli State Archives released in 2013 the protocol of a cabinet meeting from 1983 in which bloated Israeli war pig Ariel Sharon shows his fear of the exposure of Israel’s coordination with a Christian Lebanese militia to commit genocide against the Palestinian people in the Sabra and Shatila refugee camps.

The Kahan Commission had reached the conclusion that Israel and in particular Sharon were responsible for the mass slaughter of the defenseless Palestinian children, women and elderly men in the camps. The truth of the genocide charges is not addressed by Sharon or any of his fellow war criminals. Instead the focus is on the negative consequences these charges could bring to Sharon, the Israeli Defense Minister at the time, to Israeli Prime Minister and former Jewish Irgun terrorist Minister Begin, as well as to the rest of the Israeli war mongers in the Israeli cabinet who were at the meeting.

Many 'Israeli'(euro JEws)'ministers' would be found guilty of war crimes against Palestinians and indeed Lebanese, including hundreds of women and children if tried in a fair international court of [real] justice.
Go Le gay Uzi GO

United States

#125499 Apr 3, 2014
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite you base your opinion on nazislamist shitty propaganda and all realize it. Cant fool us lieing nazi bitch
Can't fool us with your lieing, lieing, lieing SHITIsraeli levi ladyboy.
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125500 Apr 3, 2014
I got an idea. Let's all report Little Peter & friends today. LOL! It's funny as hell.
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125501 Apr 3, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Ratty, Ratslayer has a special orifice of his he wants you to pay a visit to. <¦-o
You love your name, Ratty, you like to use it for others ha ha. That is funny. Now ... insolence noted ... expect a call from Ratslayer, forthwith Ratty.
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125502 Apr 3, 2014
Faith wrote:
I got an idea. Let's all report Little Peter & friends today. LOL! It's funny as hell.
In truth your hell is not funny is it Ratty? What did Lucifer ask of you today? Abuse Shielaa, and others? He asks many many things of you Ratty and you, a true little minion, are always ready to help, yeah rodent-face?
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#125504 Apr 3, 2014
petesake Liverpool IP wrote:
<quoted text>
In truth your hell is not funny is it Ratty? What did Lucifer ask of you today? Abuse Shielaa, and others? He asks many many things of you Ratty and you, a true little minion, are always ready to help, yeah rodent-face?
Satan rules!

petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125507 Apr 3, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Satan rules!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jTEeoL7Jwo4XX
No Ratty, only on this earth through Jews and only as far the Lord God, Great Master of Creation allows it. When the appointed time arrives Lucifer will be no more but cast down out of the world and you will no more cheer and praise murder and murderers .... of innocents including children.
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125508 Apr 3, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Get off Faith's thread, Ratty! <¦-o
Lucifer wasn't quite working for you was it, Ratty? Keep trying vermin, it's amusing watching you tarry hither and thither with your lame, off-topic and pathetic 'contributions' to the discussion on the most vile and racist state on earth.
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125510 Apr 3, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out for traps Ratty, as you scurry from one wall to another. Ratslayer's gaping orifice awaits you! He just finished watching An Officer and a Gerbil, he's in the mood for you Ratty. <¦-o
Tales From Ratty Cont/

"You a proud Jew, Ratty?" Ratty squealed whilst pruning the long ears in a sewer pond of piss.

"Watch out for traps Ratty, as you scurry from one wall to another. Ratslayer's gaping orifice awaits you! He just finished watching An Officer and a Gerbil, he's in the mood for you Ratty."

Poor Ratty! Will squeal little addictions to itself all the day long. Poor Ratty! A vermin Jew, a racist rodent and a punk.

Editor's Note:

Poor Ratty! Definitely!
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125512 Apr 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Piss off racist fkn dyke ... go and lick your Jew's arse and praise the Jews as they murder children in their own (stolen) land, you fkn a$$vviper kykeflyer.
Stupid little minion. You're such a liar batty.
petesake Liverpool IP

Liverpool, UK

#125513 Apr 3, 2014
-USA-1 wrote:
<quoted text>Then there's Peter Snake Eater, a pole smoking wanna be European turd burglar. Go back to your mosque Ratty, only then will you be truly happy. Just think Ratty, you get all the 12 year old boys you want and plenty of stinky Moslem arse in your face during prayer call 4 times a day! <¦-o
Tales from Ratty Cont/

editor's Note:

Sorry readers ... Ratty is a rather touchy vermin. Hates Palestinians and is a real racist rodent. Sometimes the little dirty rat gets 'above' itself shall we say. All I can do is apologize for his Jew filth and venom.
USA Born

Claremont, CA

#125514 Apr 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Tales From Ratty Cont/
"You a proud Jew, Ratty?" Ratty squealed whilst pruning the long ears in a sewer pond of piss.
"Watch out for traps Ratty, as you scurry from one wall to another. Ratslayer's gaping orifice awaits you! He just finished watching An Officer and a Gerbil, he's in the mood for you Ratty."
Poor Ratty! Will squeal little addictions to itself all the day long. Poor Ratty! A vermin Jew, a racist rodent and a punk.
Editor's Note:
Poor Ratty! Definitely!
You get sicker by the day minion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slime Bags (May '12) Thu Busted 13
Race War Nov 26 White Kid 1
UPS guy Nov 25 Newgirl 1
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Nov 25 medioguarddia 1,357
Louis Volpe Nov 24 His mom 6
everett emery house and post office -- 1932 (Oct '10) Oct '14 rspin1 4
CENTEREACH: Ex-student ordered off school campus (Mar '08) Aug '14 seldens finast 523

Centereach News Video

Centereach Dating
Find my Match

Centereach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Centereach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Centereach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:04 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:04PM
Is SF's Season over After Thanksgiving Loss?
Bleacher Report 9:22 PM
Complete Week 13 Preview for New York
Bleacher Report 4:27 AM
Full Dolphins Preview for Jets Game
Bleacher Report 5:14 AM
Dolphins vs. Jets Full Betting Preview
NBC Sports 9:27 AM
Michael Vick is sick, and not just of watching Jets