Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121924 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#121977 Mar 15, 2014
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That's what you are doing. The difference is, I don't have to run to the mods like a fckng crybaby.

No I am not. I am on topic, I post material relevant to the topic unlike you and all these filthy trolls. No you just get others to do it for you. This is your post Faithy and there is no denying it you filthy hypocrite

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
22 hrs ago

Everyone report Sheilaa.

Everyone draw Muhammad.

So much for someone who does not believe in "snitching" as you call it. It's do as I say not as I do. LOL

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121978 Mar 15, 2014
Hillie Billie Boganed wrote:
<quoted text> One person’s terrorist is another person’s freedom fighter. One person’s war criminal is another person’s war hero. Nothing exemplifies this better than the case of Husein Efendi Dzozo. Dzozo was a high ranking Bosnian Muslim Hauptsturmfuehrer and imam in the Waffen SS. He was not a rank and file member forcefully conscripted into the Waffen SS. He joined voluntarily and was an ideologue and instructor in the Waffen SS division that was formed, made up of Bosnian Muslim troops. He advocated and espoused Nazi ideology. He was tried and convicted of war crimes and of collaboration with the Nazis after the war by the Yugoslav Communist government and served five years in prison. How did this hardcore Nazi ideologue and avowed anti-Semite get a school named after him in Bosnia?
I haven't got the foggiest idea
marge

Leesburg, GA

#121980 Mar 15, 2014
Well I see the terrorists are again launching bombs into Israel, God's will be done.
Ratloder

Naugatuck, CT

#121986 Mar 15, 2014
<quoted text>
That's your only move. You are to boring too boring to write, you copy-paste fckng fraud, without any source.
Coward. Snitch. Maybe Sheilaa should report you, you lazy c*nt.
Shut the fck up, w'hore. I didn't give you permission to talk.
Try this, Port Jeff Mutt. Slip your index finger, not the one that's up your ass, in between your scurvy lips. Then, by moving it up and down rapidly, you can make motorcycle noises until the guards come with your medications. It'll occupy your time. I'm only here to help.

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121987 Mar 15, 2014
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text> Why is beheading associated with Islamic countries?
In a region where Sharia law trumps governments in many cases, public shows of punishment are not only allowed, they are promoted. Sharia law states that teachings should come from the Quran and examples of Mohammed.
While "sharia law is only applicable to Muslims,” living in a country that is under Islamic rule means that there is no separation of church and state. The government IS your God…and God is your government.
References from the Quran state explicitly that execution is allowed (5:33) and should be public (24:2). It also references beheading specifically saying that beheading is allowed by the words "Smiting Neck - 8:12 and 47:4.”
The Quran also mentions several times that forgiveness is also a completely viable option however, that act is not quite as publicly renowned as the whole beheading thing.(5:45, 2:178)
Not only does this explain why public executions are still held in traditionally conservative Muslim countries, it also explains why radical Islamists tend to choose this option for their spectacular home movies. It is only suitable that Infidels should die from the prescribed method of the Quran, naturally.
None of what you have posted am I denying. I know quite a bit about radical Islam and the Koran, having posted on it for two years.Not all Muslims are like that. If in their countries they chose to enact their laws based on Sharia who are we to oppose them? What I don't support is any religious group trying to impose their views on a secular state such as Australia, England etc etc. As long as their actions do not interfere with our way of life they can do what they like to each other

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121990 Mar 15, 2014
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text> Islam it is the second largest religion in the country with results from the United Kingdom Census 2011 suggesting that by 2011 the total Muslim population had reached 2.7 million, 4.8% of the total population.[1] The vast majority of Muslims in the United Kingdom live in England and Wales: of 1,591,000 Muslims recorded at the 2001 Census,[2] 1,536,015 were living in England and Wales,[3] where they formed 3% of the population in 2001; 42,557 were living in Scotland, forming 0.84% of the population; [4] and 1,943 were living in Northern Ireland.[5] In 2011 it was reported that the United Kingdom had around 100,000 converts to Islam, 40,000 more than in 2001; [6] 66% of them were women. There were an estimated 5,200 conversions in 2011. However, White British people (about 80% of the total U.K. population) still make up less than 0.5% of the total Muslim population in the U.K., numbering 77,272 according to the 2011 census,[7] despite the first purpose built mosque in the U.K. being built over a hundred years ago in Woking in 1889. Although, Islam is the fastest growing religion in the UK and adherents have the lowest average age out of all the major religious groups.[8] Between 2001 and 2009 the Muslim population increased almost 10 times faster than the non-Muslim population.
So what is your point? That the British people should start churning out more babies. I try not to bring my beliefs into these matters because I am not concerned. The Arabs and the Jews are actually brothers and in end times they will be brought together in the nation of Israel. It will be done by God not mankind that thinks it know better than God. When Jesus returns two thirds of Jews will be killed and it is at that time that Jews will turn and accept Jesus as the Messiah. I don't know if you are religious or not but the state of Israel is allegedly based on the promises in the bible. Fact is most religious Jews know that the current physical state of Israel is against the teachings of their torah. Peace and unity will only ever come when Jesus returns

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121992 Mar 15, 2014
-Roosevelt- wrote:
Boy you are really bitter.The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece. Herodotus wrote of a 'district of Syria, called Palaistinę" in The Histories, the first historical work clearly defining the region, which included the Judean mountains and the Jordan Rift Valley.Approximately a century later, Aristotle used a similar definition in Meteorology, writing "Again if, as is fabled, there is a lake in Palestine, such that if you bind a man or beast and throw it in it floats and does not sink, this would bear out what we have said. They say that this lake is so bitter and salt that no fish live in it and that if you soak clothes in it and shake them it cleans them," understood by scholars to be a reference to the Dead Sea

The people who are today referred to as Palestinians have been know as that for a long long time.

Here are some references for you:

c.2 CE: Ovid, Ars Amatoria: "the seventh-day feast that the Syrian of Palestine observes"

c.10-19 Tibullus, Tibullus and Sulpicia: The Poems: "Why tell how the white dove sacred to the Syrians flies unharmed through the crowded cities of Palestine?"

c.17: Ovid, Fasti (poem): "When Jupiter took up arms to defend the heavens, came to Euphrates with the little Cupid, and sat by the brink of the waters of Palestine."

c.40: Philo of Alexandria, Every Good Man is Free: "Moreover Palestine and Syria too are not barren of exemplary wisdom and virtue, which countries no slight portion of that most populous nation of the Jews inhabits. There is a portion of those people called Essenes.";

On the Life of Moses: "[God] conducted his people as a colony into Phoenicia, and into the Coele-Syria, and Palestine, which was at that time called the land of the Canaanites, the borders of which country were three days' journey distant from Egypt."; On Abraham: "The country of the Sodomites was a district of the land of Canaan, which the Syrians afterwards called Palestine"

c.78: Pliny the Elder, Natural History, Volume 1, Book V: Chapter 13: "Next to these countries Syria occupies the coast, once the greatest of lands, and distinguished by many names; for the part which joins up to Arabia was formerly called Palaestina, Judaea, Coele, and Phoenice. The country in the interior was called Damascena, and that further on and more to the south, Babylonia."; Chapter 14: "After this, at the point where the Serbonian Bog becomes visible, Idumea and Palaestina begin. This lake, which some writers have made to be 150 miles in circumference, Herodotus has placed at the foot of Mount Casius; it is now an inconsiderable fen. The towns are Rhinocorura and, in the interior, Rafah, Gaza, and, still more inland, Anthedon: there is also Mount Argaris"

c. 90: Dio Chrysostom, quoted by Synesius, refers to the Dead Sea as being in the interior of Palestine, in the very vicinity of "Sodoma"

c.97: Josephus, Against Apion: "Nor, indeed, was Herodotus of Halicarnassus unaquainted with our nation, but mentions it after a way of his own... This, therefore, is what Herodotus says, that "the Syrians that are in Palestine are circumcised". But there are no inhabitants of Palestine that are circumcised excepting the Jews; and, therefore, it must be his knowledge
of them that enabled him to speak so much concerning them."

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121993 Mar 15, 2014
Sorry I did not include the link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_...

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121994 Mar 15, 2014
<quoted text>
What's that got do to with Bagley Minnesota, Granny Shillly Billie? Is Bagley in the UK?
That's your only move. You are to boring too boring to write, you copy-paste fckng fraud, without any source.
All your energy is going to be dealing with me, you dumb c*nt.
Coward. Snitch. Maybe Sheilaa should report you, you lazy c*nt.
Shut the fck up, w'hore. I didn't give you permission to talk.

Why are you trying to make matters worse than they already are? Why not try and and contribute something that is relevant to the topic and show that you are actually not a troll which is how you come across?

Sheilaa

Location hidden

#121997 Mar 16, 2014
Is Kerry an honest broker?'We'll see,' Israel's defense minister says

By YUVAL BAGNO, JPOST.COM STAFF

03/15/2014 19:11

One day after US Secretary of State John Kerry told lawmakers in Washington that raising the idea of Palestinian recognition of Israel as a Jewish state was a mistake, Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon declined to say whether Kerry is an honest broker in peace talks between the Israeli government and the Palestinian Authority.

In an interview which aired Saturday on Channel 2’s Meet the Press, Ya’alon disputes Kerry’s contention that Israel erred in demanding Palestinian recognition of its Jewish character.

“Late Palestinian leader Yasser]Arafat never recognized Israel as a Jewish state,” the defense minister told Channel 2.“That was one of his manipulations. The idea that the Palestinians already recognized Israel as a Jewish state] is simply not true.”

Why would any rational group admit that Israel is a Jewish state when more that 25% of its citizens are not Jewish? It is a no brainer!!!!!!!!!!
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#121998 Mar 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you trying to make matters worse than they already are? Why not try and and contribute something that is relevant to the topic and show that you are actually not a troll which is how you come across?
How are we making things worse, Sheilaa?

3 hours now and you've had a free fun without hardly interruptions, Is that making matters worse?

Instead of thanking us, you post the most absurd insinuation . Not that we care about how we are perceived by anyone.

Don't you dare question our methods again, we know exactly what we are doing.

There is purpose and a goal to everything that we do and we need direction from no one,

Is that clear?
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#121999 Mar 16, 2014
-Roosevelt- wrote:
<quoted text>Does your mother know you're on the computer at tho hour, little girl?
Taking of tho hour, Jetho, the cows have come home.

Why are you not busy milking them instead of your copy-paste without any source. and asking idiotic questions?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#122000 Mar 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel Israeli???? I don't get your point can you try and clarify it for me? Shouldn't you try and manage your own affairs instead of worrying about others?
Nah, my affairs are just fine. So what's your excuse for not practicing what you preach?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#122001 Mar 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you lump all Palestinians in the same basket Europhobe.? How about Israeli police abusing Palestinian children some as young as 9t
During the 10-year period, an estimated 7,000 Palestinian children aged 12 to 17, but some as young as nine, had been arrested, interrogated and detained, the U.N. report said.
Many are brought in leg chains and shackles before military courts, while youths are held in solitary confinement, sometimes for months, the report said.
It voiced deep concern at the "continuous use of Palestinian children as human shields and informants", saying 14 such cases had been reported between January 2010 and March 2013 alone.
Israeli soldiers had used Palestinian children to enter potentially dangerous buildings before them and to stand in front of military vehicles to deter stone-throwing, it said.
Almost all had remained unpunished or had received lenient sentences, according to the report.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/20/pale...
did you read my post Sheilaa? I said
hopefully not with these Palestinians.
Abuse of children is bad. Tell me, Sheilaa what did you Euros do to Aboriginal children in Australia during the frontiers wars? Were the Aboriginals using their children on suicide bombing missions like the Palestinians do?
In this essay, we will be discussing the way that the Aboriginal people were treated in the years between 1885 and 1969. We will also be discussing the way that Aboriginal children were taken away from their families and forced to work as domestic servants and to live on the white peoples' government-controlled missions and reserves. This article will give some information about the shameful history of white Australians. In the state of New South Wales, Aboriginal tribes have been forced to leave their tribal lands and go onto government-controlled reserves. It was commonly believed by white settlers that the Aborigines would soon die off, and the reserve land would be sold and used for farming -- but, by the start of the 1900s, a new generation of Aboriginal children was growing up in the reserves. This fact, combined with the large-scale arrival of white immigrants from Europe, changed the Aboriginal life forever.
When it became clear that the Aboriginal people would not die off, the protection board for the Aborigines decided to break up all Aboriginal communities. They would then sell the land to the newly arrived Europeans for farming. The board started by taking away all the rights from Aborigines to own or use reserve lands; the Aborigines could own nothing. The reserves were made a training ground for Aboriginal children to become servants. The protection board had plans to remove Aboriginal children from their reserves and place them under the control of white employers. After these children were removed, they were never allowed to return home.
http://www.iearn.org/hgp/aeti/aeti-1998-no-fr...
sounds like no right of return for Aboriginals
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#122002 Mar 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
Is Kerry an honest broker?'We'll see,' Israel's defense minister says
By YUVAL BAGNO, JPOST.COM STAFF
03/15/2014 19:11
One day after US Secretary of State John Kerry told lawmakers in Washington that raising the idea of Palestinian recognition of Israel as a Jewish state was a mistake, Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon declined to say whether Kerry is an honest broker in peace talks between the Israeli government and the Palestinian Authority.
In an interview which aired Saturday on Channel 2’s Meet the Press, Ya’alon disputes Kerry’s contention that Israel erred in demanding Palestinian recognition of its Jewish character.
“Late Palestinian leader Yasser]Arafat never recognized Israel as a Jewish state,” the defense minister told Channel 2.“That was one of his manipulations. The idea that the Palestinians already recognized Israel as a Jewish state] is simply not true.”
Why would any rational group admit that Israel is a Jewish state when more that 25% of its citizens are not Jewish? It is a no brainer!!!!!!!!!!
How about just recognizing it as a state, period? Could you do that Sheilaa?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#122003 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>
How are we making things worse, Sheilaa?
3 hours now and you've had a free fun without hardly interruptions, Is that making matters worse?
Instead of thanking us, you post the most absurd insinuation . Not that we care about how we are perceived by anyone.
Don't you dare question our methods again, we know exactly what we are doing.
There is purpose and a goal to everything that we do and we need direction from no one,
Is that clear?
Isn't it something, this same person posting as Hillie Billie Boganed , An NFL Fan, USA_1 and Roosevelt. So why do you do this, trying to be clever? Or do you have some big problems?
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#122004 Mar 16, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith is a snitch
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
22 hrs ago
Everyone report Sheilaa.
Everyone draw Muhammad.
So much for someone who does not believe in "snitching" as you call it. It's do as I say not as I do. LOL
"Faith" is also a man.
Dang It

Thief River Falls, MN

#122005 Mar 16, 2014
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>How about just recognizing it as a state, period? Could you do that Sheilaa?
And then there's this one posting as Yumpin Yimminy, waleed sadat, courteous europhobe, among others. Feeling clever too today?
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#122006 Mar 16, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
And then there's this one posting as Yumpin Yimminy, waleed sadat, courteous europhobe, among others. Feeling clever too today?
I'm the one and only,....dang it.

And why should today differ?
Hillie Billie Boganed

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#122007 Mar 16, 2014
Dang It wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it something, this same person posting as Hillie Billie Boganed , An NFL Fan, USA_1 and Roosevelt. So why do you do this, trying to be clever? Or do you have some big problems?
No it's not something, it's your brain not computing.

You're the one with the big problems, Ding Dong Dang. Not very clever are you?

Are we Faith and whoever else as well?

Your little brain must be confused, have you not noticed the ID THIEF from Lyman, WA and other ID pinchers posting using our nick?

They are An NFL Fan, USA_1 (you're out of touch, he committed hari kari - and is now 1_ USA_1) Roosevelt.

Got it now, Dang?

Pay attention in class and next time you get confused raise you hand before making a dunce of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SCPD Video: Suspect Made Off With $2300 in iPho... Tue Kingriker 1
S Prestano Bakery Sep 18 Luigi 9
Review: Fairharbor Owners (Feb '15) Sep 14 Former Resident 33
Ronkonkomo Sep 14 SmokinJoe 1
Farmingville, NY (Jul '10) Sep 14 SmokinJoe 37
News Seattle's mayor resigns after 5th sex abuse cla... Sep 14 MR EMMETT TILL. 20
News Fifth man's charges of abuse lead Seattle mayor... Sep 14 Carver 13

Centereach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages