Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121918 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

George

Red Deer, Canada

#113577 Jan 1, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
If you can call bullshit 'political debate' of course.
get lost, you just ramble crap and not interested in reading it

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#113579 Jan 1, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
The murder of innocents of course would be 'crap' to those Zionist supporting bottles of spit and those Jews who belong wid South Africa.
You're not sleeping much lately, are you little racist?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#113580 Jan 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. Countries have been established with the disapproval of one group or another throughout history. Does that explain why Syrians are butchering Syrians? Why Arabs kill Persians?
Have you considered who is funding the Syrian rebels? That would be Obama and America. Now why would he be interested in pitting one sect of Islam namely the Alawites who are the minority group in Syria currently in power against another Islamic group? Could it be something to do with wanting to change the power structure and to effect destabilization within not only Syria, but the whole of the Middle East for the benefit of America?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#113581 Jan 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered who is funding the Syrian rebels? That would be Obama and America. Now why would he nefit of America?
They are? How would you know that?

You're just another 'blame America first' kind of person, aren't you?

Location hidden

#113582 Jan 1, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe a trust should be organized with Syria to surrender some land about the size of Israel which is quite small and would not change the situation in Syria at all, and that territory can be the next Palestine. My friend just returned from Israel from a holiday there and said he had an awesome holiday and he is not Jewish. I asked if there was much conflict with the Arabs and he said he had talked to a lot of Palestinian Arabs working in Israel and they joke about the conflict on how the world makes more out of it than they do. They did not bear any dislike for Israel nor the government but did get annoyed at bombs that landed close to their shops that came from the Palestinian area but did not hate them either. So maybe a good sit down is in order and a constructive meeting with Israel, Palestine and Syria in the hope of organizing a future with good neighbors

I don't really know what the answer is George greater minds than mine have tried for years to unsuccessfully work out an answer. I am currently reading about the Oslo accords because I dodn't know much about them other than who the main players were

Location hidden

#113583 Jan 1, 2014
*don't
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#113585 Jan 1, 2014
Dont tell me... your the latest in a long line of pious jew haters, here...

if so... you;ll fit right in...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#113586 Jan 1, 2014
Go IDF !

may they live long and prosper

Location hidden

#113587 Jan 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because America has acknowledged that that is exactly what they are doing

http://rt.com/usa/obama-terrorist-arms-supply...

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/09/12/politics/sy...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/02/us-...

Maybe when you have finished reading these three links you can get back to me and apologize.

You know nothing about me and your presumptions are way out of line. Just because you don't like hearing the truth don't deflect your own ignorance onto me

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/08/02/us-...
atheist infidel

Santa Monica, CA

#113588 Jan 1, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Fanny ... we ARE becoming rather verbal concerning the issues of the thread eh Ratty? Well first of all it is Israeli Jews and USA Jews who are vicariously responsible for ALL the carnage in Syria (and other places around the globe) including terrorist attacks against the legitimate government and including the deaths of children and the displacement of hundreds of thousands of innocent people.
Secondly, my relationship with the Lord God, Great Master of Creation is simply one of a believer in him and his gift to the world the Messiah .. the Christ. People have noticed, Ratty, how this is such a source of terrible and diabolical pain and misery to you. But it's because you're a Jew and people also notice that rather sad fact and have noticed in particular how you love to defile the word and the very existence of the Lord God ... his gifts and his works. The hundreds of scurrilous and despicable attacks against the Holy Spirit, no doubt, have been recorded and, no doubt, there will have to be an explanation on your part, Ratty, for them. But it has been noted, too that Ratty has been 'sacked' or confined to his gutter. Good luck with your new aliases Fanny, but the good people here are fully aware of the dark evil within you and will deal with you, and it, accordingly.
I have spoken. Be sure to hear it. Be very sure.
ratty !!!???... pete shit the jew punching bag ???

still getting beat up by UK jews, whenever you ever go out ????? GOOD ! you most likely deserve it.

Fcuk, peteah!t, in 2014 and its filthy lord
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#113589 Jan 1, 2014
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Seahawks

Happy New Year
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#113590 Jan 1, 2014
enter "shes a witch"

Topix must know i was talking to Sheilaa.......... her god wills it

Location hidden

#113591 Jan 1, 2014
atheist infidel wrote:
Dont tell me... your the latest in a long line of pious jew haters, here...
if so... you;ll fit right in...
What's happened Infidel? Are things quieting down on the "Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West" forum and you have no one to abuse over there at the moment?
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#113593 Jan 1, 2014
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir Henry McMahon, acting on behalf of the British government, met with Sherif Hussein of Mecca in 1915 and made what were taken to be a series of promises to the Arab people re Palestine.....
In relation to the Jewish expulsion from Arab nations this may never have happened if the Israelis had not done what they done with impunity...
MacMahon Stated
"I feel it my duty to state, and I do so definitely and emphatically, that it was not intended by me in giving this pledge to King Hussein to include Palestine in the area in which Arab independence was promised. I also had every reason to believe at the time that the fact that Palestine was not included in my pledge was well understood by King Hussein."
London Times,(July 23, 1937)

There is no mention of Palestine in the correspondence so you are being disingenuous. It was about Arab land not Palestine. There is disagreement on the promises made but this document has no legal basis anyways. It was actually the Jews who stood with the British through the war more than the Arabs of Palestine.

http://www.peaceforourtime.org.uk/page66.html
a link with some quotes from prominent people at the time showing that the Arabs seemed to fight for the Ottomans in most cases.
So your whole premiss that the Arabs supported the Brits in WWI is false.

As usual blame the victim. Jews were being persecuted from the Arab world before Israel existed. Check out what happened to the Jews of Iraq during the Holocaust. Very nice how on one side you blame Israel for everything but on the other you seem to ignore the intentional ethnic cleansing of Jews from Arab/Muslim land including before Israel even existed.
You do understand what Dhimmi Law is. This is how Jews lived for centuries in these lands and they were there long before the Arabs who came through conquest from Arabia.

Who cares about the partition plan it is non-binding. The Mandate is though.

As for Arab rights in Israel. The law is clear they have the same rights. As with any nation including most democracies there is a disparity between some parts of society and others. Look at the Ultra Orthodox who have the same issue. The Arab population as a whole is generally not trying to be part of the country. They took advantage of the monthly welfare for each child until much of this was cancelled and often choose not to work. If they learnt Hebrew than it would help ( I have had the same problem due to language issues), if they tried to integrate into city life it would also help. I have Israeli Arab friends here who I have spoken to about this subject. They found it harder to find a job being Arab but this was mostly menial jobs such as in stores. If an Arab Israeli is good at what they do they will succeed. This can be seen especially in hospitals.

Israel allows Minarettes, Hijabs and refuses Jewish Prayer on the Temple Mount to appease the Muslims. How many European countries are causing their Muslim population problems?

The point I am trying to make is yes there is still discrimination as with the Ultra Orthodox but it is not a government policy and both sides are to blame. Arabs have affirmative action in University, they don't need to do national service, and there are plenty who succeed in all fields.
As with Blacks in America many come from low income families which makes it harder to break out. However, many do if they work hard.

http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/06/25/poll-maj...
a few stats in the article above portraying Arab hostility.

Also you make no mention of the fact that a large portion of the Arab community in Israel doesn't pay taxes but expect the benefits. At the same time when municipal workers enter these areas they are often attacked.

So you its not 100% equal but than again it isn't anywhere in the world.
Zioni

Kfar Saba, Israel

#113594 Jan 1, 2014
orion wrote:
<quoted text>What is strange is that all the names you quotes are Jewish. Could they have disagreed with you on that subject?
Another antisemite. I suppose you would accept the word of a Jew if it supports what you want.

Actually you lie as there are plenty of names in my post and the links who are not Jewish including many from Europe. You obviously have not even checked but tried a cheap shot after I gave evidence negating the Khazar crap.

Location hidden

#113595 Jan 1, 2014
atheist infidel wrote:
This is the type of filth this person posts on other forums. He is also a hater of anyone who believes in God

"Howz your mom... blowing helmet head on the cheap, where you sent her with your Islamic pissing penchant ???? in your book... arent all the jews in hell.... oh wait... "helmet head" i get it.

You know... the pissing penchant that is more pronounced during ramadamn, and which you mix in with your prayers... "

There are many worse posts but this is just one small example!!!!
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#113596 Jan 1, 2014
samuellandluck wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw poor Fanny .. feeling compelled to drag out old vermin mouth? How predictable ... I raise a hand and you come a-running. If I said jump up and down on the spot you'd do it eh Fanny|?
id like to see you TRY and order me... i'd do to you what you claim the local jews do to you DAILY... perverted religious scumbag and pathetic petsh!tbag....
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#113597 Jan 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the type of filth this person posts on other forums. He is also a hater of anyone who believes in God
"Howz your mom... blowing helmet head on the cheap, where you sent her with your Islamic pissing penchant ???? in your book... arent all the jews in hell.... oh wait... "helmet head" i get it.
You know... the pissing penchant that is more pronounced during ramadamn, and which you mix in with your prayers... "
There are many worse posts but this is just one small example!!!!
yes i cite the filthy scumbag who claims humans get sent to hell by pissing on the,... and all youer savage islamic scumbag friends how claim they pissed on jews..... unit arian.. and dipsh!t....

Go Helmet Heads in hell....

Location hidden

#113598 Jan 1, 2014
Zioni wrote:
<quoted text>
MacMahon Stated
"I feel it my duty to state, and I do so definitely and emphatically, that it was not intended by me in giving this pledge to King Hussein to include Palestine in the area in which Arab independence was promised. I also had every reason to believe at the time that the fact that Palestine was not included in my pledge was well understood by King Hussein."
London Times,(July 23, 1937)
A: Oh I see so this statement was made after the war when the British had already used the Arab manpower without which it may not have succeeded
So your whole premiss that the Arabs supported the Brits in WWI is false.
A: Where have you disproved that?
As usual blame the victim. Jews were being persecuted from the Arab world before Israel existed. Check out what happened to the Jews of Iraq during the Holocaust. Very nice how on one side you blame Israel for everything but on the other you seem to ignore the intentional ethnic cleansing of Jews from Arab/Muslim land including before Israel even existed.
A: We are not dealing with Iraq we are discussing Israel and you just seem to want to play victim and deflect. I don't just blame Israel, the Arabs were culpable for their reaction to the death and destruction caused by the Jews. What would you have them do stand down and just accept it?
You do understand what Dhimmi Law is. This is how Jews lived for centuries in these lands and they were there long before the Arabs who came through conquest from Arabia.
A: That was their choice if they chose to stay and wear it
Who cares about the partition plan it is non-binding. The Mandate is though.
A: Nit picking now are you? Just like Israel does not accept what the EU General Assembly, the UN security council have declared about the occupying territories
As for Arab rights in Israel. The law is clear they have the same rights. As with any nation including most democracies there is a disparity between some parts of society and others.
A: So you admit that the Arabs are discriminated against in Israel then?
Look at the Ultra Orthodox who have the same issue. The Arab population as a whole is generally not trying to be part of the country. They took advantage of the monthly welfare for each child until much of this was cancelled and often choose not to work. If they learnt Hebrew than it would help ( I have had the same problem due to language issues), if they tried to integrate into city life it would also help. I have Israeli Arab friends here who I have spoken to about this subject. They found it harder to find a job being Arab but this was mostly menial jobs such as in stores. If an Arab Israeli is good at what they do they will succeed. This can be seen especially in hospitals
A: So in a servile capacity as opposed to being in the government or civil service were they are making decisions about the people, I see
To be continued.
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#113599 Jan 1, 2014
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
What's happened Infidel? Are things quieting down on the "Islam will conquer Italy and the entire West" forum and you have no one to abuse over there at the moment?
no pathetic pious slag.. i saw tour pious name on the leader board... and couldnt help noticing your jew hatred... how are the kids... Oh wait.... never mind. your lord feels your not worthy of breeding... thankfull

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race War (Nov '14) 14 hr John Albert 12
News NESCONSET: Man charged in theft of Turkey Trot ... (Jan '08) Mon Tamgirl 16
Hi Mon Havenj903 1
News West Islip Little League Cleans Up Fields Flood... (Mar '13) Sun Proud baseball Dad 8
Review: Law Firm of Mark S. Eghrari & Associate... (Jun '12) May 30 GBarbara 37
What is the story behind the real suicides of H... (Jun '07) May 30 Douchebagatelle Rd 34
Review: Sinderella's Sinderella's May 29 Lilsissy 1
More from around the web

Centereach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]