Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
97,601 - 97,620 of 117,786 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Like always, you haven't proved a thing. You know nothing about scripture.

Unable to dispute the scriptures that I have posted and so now you are resorting to sarcasm you're no Christian
USA Born

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are some scriptures which disagree with you
Jeremiah 33:6-18 — A day will come when the Lord will regather the dispersed of both Judah and Israel and will save a great remnant. At that time the Lord "will cause a rigthteous Branch of David to spring forth; and He shall execute justice and righteousness on the earth."
Daniel 7:13-14,18,27 — Daniel says he was given a vision in which he saw the Messiah ("Son of Man") given dominion over all the earth by God the Father ("the Ancient of Days"). And then he adds in verses 18 and 27 that the kingdom is shared "with the saints of the Highest One," and they are allowed to exercise sovereignty with Him over "all the kingdoms UNDER the whole heaven."
Psalm 2:6-9 — David says the Messiah will reign over "the very ends of the earth" from Mount Zion in Jerusalem.
Psalm 22:27-31 — David again affirms that the Messiah will be given dominion over "the ends of the earth" at the time when He "rules over the nations."
Psalm 47 — The sons of Korah rejoice over the day when the Lord will be "a great King over all the earth," and they state that this will take place when the Lord subdues the "nations under our feet."
Psalm 67 — An unidentified psalmist speaks prophetically of the time when the nations of the world will "be glad and sing for joy." This will be when the Lord comes to "judge the peoples with uprightness." At that time the Lord will "guide the nations on the earth" so that "all the ends of the earth may fear Him."
Isaiah 2:1-4 — Isaiah says that "in the last days" the Messiah will reign from Mount Zion in Jerusalem and the entire world will experience peace.
Isaiah 9:6-7 — The Messiah will rule from the throne of David, giving the world a government of peace, justice, and righteousness.(Note: The throne of David is not in Heaven. It is located in Jerusalem — see Psalm 122. Jesus is not now on the throne of David. He sits at the right hand of His Father on His Father's throne — see Revelation 3:21.)
There are many more, the above are just a few which show that Jesus will reign in the world and that he regathers the dispersed tribes
How do these scriptures prove your claim that the Jews will not be gathered until Christ returns.
We know the Messiah will rule and reign but that wasn't the question.
USA Born

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Unable to dispute the scriptures that I have posted and so now you are resorting to sarcasm you're no Christian
You are so judgemental and ignorant of scripture.
Whether you agree with it or not, the Jews will not be force to leave Israel again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
How do these scriptures prove your claim that the Jews will not be gathered until Christ returns.
We know the Messiah will rule and reign but that wasn't the question

You post dealt with two issues and the second one was that you claim Israel will be a spiritual Israel. The posts which I provided show that is not the case. In relation to the Jews being brought back. The majority of the ones who are currently living in Israel are not descendents of the twelves tribes, having been born in eastern European countries and having no links to the original tribes from the middle east

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so judgemental and ignorant of scripture.
Whether you agree with it or not, the Jews will not be force to leave Israel again.
Show me where I stated that they would have to leave Israel. How the whole topic came up was in relation to how they stole the land of people who were living there at the time of their arrival. Your middle name is ignorance and that's a fact. The majority of the Jews who are living in Israel at the present time are secular Jews. The real Jews as I have posted elsewhere agree with what I have stated that being that what the Zionists have done is destroy the name of real Jews by their political activism.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

JAO(Jews against occupation)-Australia is committed to:

Withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied in 1967, with an international peacekeeping force to provide security for both sides.
Removal of all Jewish settlements from the occupied Palestinian Territories and an immediate dismantling of the Wall.
An immediate resumption of negotiations toward a democratic political resolution based on equal rights and self-determination for both peoples.
The end of both state-sanctioned violence, including torture and targeted assassinations, and terrorist attacks against civilians.
A just resolution of the situation of Palestinian refugees in accordance with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights which stipulates the right to leave and return to one’s own country.
Political, economic and social justice for Palestinian citizens of Israel.
Israel as a state for all its citizens.

Read more at:

http://jao.org.au/
USA Born

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You post dealt with two issues and the second one was that you claim Israel will be a spiritual Israel. The posts which I provided show that is not the case. In relation to the Jews being brought back. The majority of the ones who are currently living in Israel are not descendents of the twelves tribes, having been born in eastern European countries and having no links to the original tribes from the middle east
Show me where I claimed Israel will be a spiritual Israel. Just throwing out another lie?

How could you possibly know who the descendants of Israel are? That's your conclusion, they were born in Europe so they have no links. Why do you even say this stupid crap.
USA Born

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I stated that they would have to leave Israel. How the whole topic came up was in relation to how they stole the land of people who were living there at the time of their arrival. Your middle name is ignorance and that's a fact. The majority of the Jews who are living in Israel at the present time are secular Jews. The real Jews as I have posted elsewhere agree with what I have stated that being that what the Zionists have done is destroy the name of real Jews by their political activism.
You wrote:

GOD (not man) promised to regather Israel when He returns, not before. Christ hasn't returned yet. Israel will be regathered “In his days” according to the next verse, Jeremiah 23:5-8. In whose days? In the days when Jesus Christ will reign from Jerusalem over the entire earth

The N.T. does not say the Jews would be gathered after Christ's coming but the elect.

Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mark 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Don't you even know the difference between end of days and His days?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I claimed Israel will be a spiritual Israel. Just throwing out another lie?
How could you possibly know who the descendants of Israel are? That's your conclusion, they were born in Europe so they have no links. Why do you even say this stupid crap.
<USA Born wrote>

The Jerusalem Christ reigns from after His return is not the physical Jerusalem that exists today.

The only person who knows is God and that is why he will be the one to decide who he will regather not man

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote:
GOD (not man) promised to regather Israel when He returns, not before. Christ hasn't returned yet. Israel will be regathered “In his days” according to the next verse, Jeremiah 23:5-8. In whose days? In the days when Jesus Christ will reign from Jerusalem over the entire earth
The N.T. does not say the Jews would be gathered after Christ's coming but the elect.
Matthew 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Mark 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
Don't you even know the difference between end of days and His days?
So where have I stated that the Jews who are today in Israel will have to leave? You have presumed that not me. The NT is based on the foundation of the OT not the other way around.

Jeremiah 33:6-18 — A day will come when the Lord will regather the dispersed of both Judah and Israel and will save a great remnant. At that time the Lord "will cause a rigthteous Branch of David to spring forth; and He shall execute justice and righteousness on the earth."

See how it states the Lord will gather and not men? No I don't suppose that you can because you are so blinded

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I claimed Israel will be a spiritual Israel.

Is Jerusalem in Israel or not?
USA Born

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
<USA Born wrote>
The Jerusalem Christ reigns from after His return is not the physical Jerusalem that exists today.
The only person who knows is God and that is why he will be the one to decide who he will regather not man
Maybe the word physical through you off. The scriptures speak also of a different Jerusalem than you are familiar with. I didn't write the scriptures, they say what they say.

3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

The third temple is also in scripture. It plays a part in prophecy. Who is going to build the temple if not the Jews?

Revelation 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

Revelation 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

This happens before Christ's return. There will be peace after He returns.

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,(whoso readeth, let him understand:)

USA Born

Upland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Correction threw you off

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the word physical through you off. The scriptures speak also of a different Jerusalem than you are familiar with. I didn't write the scriptures, they say what they say.
3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
The third temple is also in scripture. It plays a part in prophecy. Who is going to build the temple if not the Jews?
Revelation 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
Revelation 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
This happens before Christ's return. There will be peace after He returns.
Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,(whoso readeth, let him understand:)
I understand that the spiritual Jerusalem is an allegorical representation of the glorified and perfected church of Christ, consisting of both Jews and Gentiles. This still does not detract from the fact that Jerusalem will be where Jesus is based physically and where he will rule from for the 1000 year period as mentioned by the many prophets of the old testament.

Some say that the measurements of the heavenly Jerusalem mentioned in Revelation are not to be understood in a literal sense, but have a symbolic significance &#8210; namely, that there is room enough for all twelve tribes of the spiritual Israel, that is, for all the elect of God, because Christ has prepared a place for them (Jn 14, 3). I personally believe that the third temple will be built physically.

Revelation 5:9-10 states: When John is raptured to Heaven and finds himself standing before the throne of God (Revelation 4), he hears "the four living creatures" (special angelic creatures called seraphim in Isaiah 6) and "the twenty-four elders" (probably representative of the redeemed) singing a song of praise to Jesus. In this song they say that Jesus is a Worthy Lamb who has made His redeemed a kingdom, "and they will reign upon the earth."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

* left the reference out that I used re the temple building

http://www.cogwriter.com/jewishtemple.htm
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me. Where have I taken anything out of context?
Show even one scripture that says Christ will return then gather the Jews.
Who are you to say who is righteous or not or who God will use. You really are pompous.
You accusing me of trying to make the scriptures fit my beliefs is funny. You cannot grasp the Abrahamic covenant. Shows you have no discernment. Prove your claim instead of trying to convince people you know the scriptures.
No suprises here, thats how the nazislamist propaganda machine works, lies lies and more lies on top of a bunch of lies.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
says u professor assahola???? funny bitch. Go home to Englandistan dont infest Aussie with ur stupid muslim shit.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
U quoted retarded 1st century jews of the worst kind. Ur opinion counts only in ur tiny brain, that real stupid place on ur neck.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

USA Born wrote:
<quoted text>
She is crap, thats why she is saying crappy things. U are right.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
So where have I stated that the Jews who are today in Israel will have to leave? You have presumed that not me. The NT is based on the foundation of the OT not the other way around.
See how it states the Lord will gather and not men? No I don't suppose that you can because you are so blinded
The Lord is gathering but u are blinded by ur nazislamist education to see anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) 22 hr Jayar 5
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Wed patch resident 4
everett emery house and post office -- 1932 (Oct '10) Tue Ghettogasmansrmc 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue College Professor 6,391
Giant Garage Sale Tue Jose Revira 19
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Mon okeefe_1960 86
Verizon Fios vs Optimum on line (Mar '08) Aug 18 Roger 122

Search the Centereach Forum:
•••

Centereach News Video

•••
•••

Centereach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••