Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121818 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

orion

Durban, South Africa

#112189 Dec 10, 2013
Uzi wrote:
By: Israeli humorist, Efraim Kishon (written in the 60's)
Israel is the only country in the world where patients visiting physicians end up giving the doctor advice.
Israel is the only country in the world where no one has a foreign accent because everyone has a foreign accent.
Israel is the only country in the world where the leading writers in the country take buses.
Israel is the only country in the world where people cuss using dirty words in Russian or Arabic because Hebrew has never developed them.
Israel is the only country in the world where the graffiti is in Hebrew.
Israel is the only country in the world that has a National Book Week, during which almost everyone attends a book fair and buys books.
Israel is the only country in the world with bus drivers and taxi drivers who read Spinoza and Maimonides.
Israel is the only country in the world where no one cares what rules say when an important goal can be achieved by bending them.
Israel is the only country in the world where reservists are bossed around and commanded by officers, male and female, younger than their own children.
Israel is the only country in the world where "small talk" consists of loud, angry debate over politics and religion.
Israel is the only country in the world where the ultra-Orthodox Jews beat up the police and not the other way around.
Israel is the only country in the world where bank robbers kiss the mezuzah as they leave with their loot.
Israel is one of the few countries in the world that truly likes and admires the United States.
Israel is the only country in the world where everyone on a flight gets to know one another before the plane lands. In many cases, they also get to know the pilot and all about his health or marital problems.
Israel is the only country in the world where people call an attaché case a "James Bond" and the "@" sign is called a "strudel".
Israel is the only country in the world where the coffee is already so good that Starbucks went bankrupt trying to break into the local market.
Israel is a country surrounded on all sides by enemies, but the people's headaches are caused by the neighbors upstairs.
Israel is the only country in the world where people read English, write Hebrew, and joke in Yiddish.
=
Which proves one thing. The whole riff raff of the world invaded a country belonging to other people. Therefore the only right of present day Israeli is the right of conquest.
orion

Durban, South Africa

#112190 Dec 10, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the civilised world recognises Israel as legitimate. Do you?
Well it seems that the so called civilised world is getting tired of that little shitty state in the ME , as the French Embassador to London called it. Just a few days ago Peter Lavelle on RT called for a unitary state, for Muslims, Christians and Jews. You can be sure that it is the thinking of the Russian government. Britain has just warned British businessmen not to enter into any agreement with israeli businesses in occupied Palestine . Kissinger stated some times ago that there would not be a state of Israel in 10 years time. The problem is that the "civilised" world finally has enough of the little fascist state in the ME. The bad news is that the Russian airforce now has an AAM missile which once locked on a plane cannot be shaken. There goes the Israeli superiority. So the noose is tightening. We had the same problem in South Africa, but we survived. A unitary Palestinian state is the only solution.
orion

Durban, South Africa

#112191 Dec 10, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you guys, you seem to make things up as you go along. I am neither a Nazi nor an Islamist.I was born in England, live in Australia and am a Christian. I am educated to a master's level. How about you give me some of your background?? It may help me to understand where your narrow and bigoted views are coming from
Sheila, do not even try to explain. You are a nice lady dealing with a bunch of rogues, so do not go on the defensive. Insult them better than they do, but in a more subtle way.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112192 Dec 10, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
O gee, what a feeble mind, u're becoming sheilaa and a sickly ho ho ho representative for Unitarianians as a group!
...the posting of mine that you've commented on says nothing about,
"their cult belief against God". Look for yourself, you delusional creepy lying Troll.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/israel/TG7CB...
Your lying comments just shows us and this site what a dirty filthy pathological liar u are!
You can try to demean me but it is like water off a duck's back. Did you or did you not state the following?
<quoted text>
Thanks Blue!

I'd just add that israel must be dismantled and israeli terrorist jews be captured and put in zoos for Godly children to see, observe, and learn about these sub-human mogogoaline savages and their Cult belief against God.

Which cult is it that you are referring to if not the belief of Jews? I am not a Jew but you are definitely not a Christian, shame on you

Location hidden

#112193 Dec 10, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Sheila, do not even try to explain. You are a nice lady dealing with a bunch of rogues, so do not go on the defensive. Insult them better than they do, but in a more subtle way.
Thanks for your advice Orion
Bobbalina of Sinai 5

Selden, NY

#112194 Dec 10, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You can try to demean me but it is like water off a duck's back. Did you or did you not state the following?
<quoted text>
Thanks Blue!
I'd just add that israel must be dismantled and israeli terrorist jews be captured and put in zoos for Godly children to see, observe, and learn about these sub-human mogogoaline savages and their Cult belief against God.
Which cult is it that you are referring to if not the belief of Jews? I am not a Jew but you are definitely not a Christian, shame on you
`

`

Now you are going to hear something that you and your kind find hard to do and that is to tell the Truth and to admit that you made a mistake. You wrote that i said all jews should be put in a zoo, and i stated very clearly and said that all TERRORIST jews should be put in a zoo. Do you see the difference troll???

Now, in order for you to cover your mistake, you went on to say that all jews are a cult against God. Again, you misred, misinterpreted and misunderstood.... Let me clarify the "Hooked on Phonics" way......

ALL JEWS ARE NOT TERRORISTS BUT ANY AND ALL JEWS THAT BELIEVE IN THE TALMUD AND FOLLOW THEIR WRITTEN TEACHINGS OF THE TALMUD, ARE A CULT THAT IS AGAINST GOD.

GOT IT NOW? VERY GOOD. Now, DO NOT post me with your infantile nonsense......

Location hidden

#112195 Dec 10, 2013
<quoted text>
`
`
Now you are going to hear something that you and your kind find hard to do and that is to tell the Truth and to admit that you made a mistake. You wrote that i said all jews should be put in a zoo, and i stated very clearly and said that all TERRORIST jews should be put in a zoo. Do you see the difference troll???
Now, in order for you to cover your mistake, you went on to say that all jews are a cult against God. Again, you misred, misinterpreted and misunderstood.... Let me clarify the "Hooked on Phonics" way......
ALL JEWS ARE NOT TERRORISTS BUT ANY AND ALL JEWS THAT BELIEVE IN THE TALMUD AND FOLLOW THEIR WRITTEN TEACHINGS OF THE TALMUD, ARE A CULT THAT IS AGAINST GOD.
Ah so now you deem it necessary to qualify what you said for it to make any sense. The fact is that what you wrote was as clear as mud and could have been CORRECTLY interpreted just the way I took it. You're the one who doesn't get it and I'll post you as long as you keep posting me. GOT IT???? GOOD
pen

Osceola, MO

#112196 Dec 11, 2013
Let me clarify the "Hooked on Phonics" way......

Irrelevant. There are many religions that are all wrong. they are free to be wrong as long as they are not violent like your Roman Pope & Islam.
sheilaa

Perth, Australia

#112197 Dec 11, 2013
What I would like to know is how is Bobbalina able to distinguish between secular Jews and Jews who accept the Talmud. Does he have a crystal ball, or does he have access to Jews personal religious information? Can he tell because certain Jews wear the Star of David on their sleeves or clothing?

He states that some Jews are a cult against God but what evidence has he got other than heresy for his opinion.Is he able to give specifics and if not why not. He states they should be put in a zoo, but what I would suggest that it is he that should be put into a cage as a prime example of an extreme bigotry.

Jesus as the son of God stated turn the other cheek, forgive, do unto others what they would do unto you. He also warned of false prophets who come in sheep's clothing.

This bozzo teaches hatred, intimidation, denigration, sarcasm, bears false witness to name just a few things. It is said that we can know someone by their fruits so I would ask others here to judge him by his

Have a good evening everyone
Blue Walker

Selden, NY

#112199 Dec 11, 2013
pen wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant. There are many religions that are all wrong. they are free to be wrong as long as they are not violent like your Roman Pope & Islam.
?/

We at Mt. Sinai Retreat represent no religions, because we are Free thinkers.

We are not affilated nor endorses any religions whatsoever. We serve no religion but do serve the Alighty One Divine God and follow Jesus Christ as our "Exampler" that was/is God's gift to human kind..

And as far as israel and israeli jews are concerned, their religious beliefs is by far the most disgusting and hate-filled religion in the whole worls, bar none.

You call jews' Cult religion irrevant, i call you uneducated and naive.
Blue Walker

Selden, NY

#112200 Dec 11, 2013
*irrelevant.
Bobbalinda of Sinai 55

Selden, NY

#112201 Dec 11, 2013
`

`

Terrorist jews on stolem land in Palestine are running about after hearing the good news that Russia insisted "it would deliver anti-aircraft missiles to Syria despite international criticism.

what there not to love about Christian Putin in stopping israeli jews war crime terrorism.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#112202 Dec 11, 2013
TEL AVIV — Despite Zionists’ denials, Israel is an apartheid state. The term apartheid means “the state of being apart” and was a system of legislated racial separatism in South Africa. There are striking parallels between Zionist Israel and apartheid South Africa.
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Selden, NY

#112203 Dec 11, 2013
(?

We are waiting for human Justice to being terrorist jews to Justice. In one way or another Israel and their jew fugitives will pay dearly for their crimes against God and humanity.

AMSTERDAM – The prosecutor of the International Criminal Court — the permanent war crimes court in The Hague, Netherlands — says she has received a complaint about Israel's 2010 raid on a humanitarian aid flotilla bound for Gaza strip, and she will open a preliminary investigation.
Cupcake from Amsterdam

Selden, NY

#112204 Dec 11, 2013

typo

We are waiting for human Justice to *bring' terrorist jews to Justice. In one way or another Israel and their jew fugitives will pay dearly for their crimes against God and humanity.

UN report says Israel will be prosecuted for war crimes over settlements building too...

Location hidden

#112205 Dec 11, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
?/
We at Mt. Sinai Retreat represent no religions, because we are Free thinkers.
We are not affilated nor endorses any religions whatsoever. We serve no religion but do serve the Alighty One Divine God and follow Jesus Christ as our "Exampler" that was/is God's gift to human kind..
And as far as israel and israeli jews are concerned, their religious beliefs is by far the most disgusting and hate-filled religion in the whole worls, bar none.
You call jews' Cult religion irrevant, i call you uneducated and naive.
You are the uneducated one not being able to spell even basic words. Some of your above mistakes being "exampler" instead of exemplar, "worls" instead of world and "irrevant" instead of irrelevant, and lastly "is" instead of are. Yet you have the hide to call another uneducated. You certainly don't follow the example of Jesus. He didn't teach hate and promote it like you are trying to .
danetoo

London, UK

#112206 Dec 11, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>You are the uneducated one not being able to spell even basic words. Some of your above mistakes being "exampler" instead of exemplar, "worls" instead of world and "irrevant" instead of irrelevant, and lastly "is" instead of are. Yet you have the hide to call another uneducated. You certainly don't follow the example of Jesus. He didn't teach hate and promote it like you are trying to .
As I said Sheila - these kind of fora attract some really sick people - that one being one of them

I don't even wish to talk with him or read what he writes any more - not because it offends me - but it is very delusional and ... Well psychotic in its nature ...

So ... It's up to you of course

But I worked as PA to a newspaper editor here in UK several years ago - and we had a file just marked with !!!!!s ... Crazy people writing in about conspiracies - royal family - weird stuff - some of the letters we kept as they had a sort of uniqueness in the madness - and others went straight into the bin - that one with "mt sion" or whatever it is - would go in the bin ...

-

Location hidden

#112207 Dec 11, 2013
This is what President Truman stated re the partition of Palestine, "I am sorry gentleman, but I have hundreds of thousands who are anxious for the success of Zionism. I do not have hundreds of thousands of Arabs among my constituents" quoted in "Anti Zionism", ed. Tekiner, Abed-Rabbo & Mazvinsky
It was the United States that got the General Assembly to delay a vote, "to gain time to bring certain Latin American republics into line with it's own views"....Some delegates charged US officials with 'diplomatic intimidation'. Without 'terrific pressure' from the United States on 'governments which cannot afford to risk American reprisals'
Carlos P. Romulo, the Philippine representative to the United Nations at that time, and who later became president of the UN General Assembly and Security Council, wrote in his memoirs, Romulo, A Third World Soldier at the UN, "The most unpopular stand the Philippines took was over the proposed partition of Palestine to create the State of Israel. At first, the Philippines opposed partition" (Romulo & Romulo, 1987). According to Romulo, he had discussed the issue with then President Manuel Roxas, who was also against it for the reason that he believed "partitioning would mean potential danger in the peace of the world, and the Arabs would never accept it." Furthermore, Roxas believed that it would cause friction in the Middle East and establish a precedent, citing the situation in Mindanao which, while the Philippines was still a Commonwealth, was once proposed to be segregated from the rest of the country, prior to our gaining independence from the United States. On his part, Romulo felt that "to carve out a country from an already populated land would create a trouble spot that would continue to fester, which it has."
After lobbying for two days the Philippine government changed its vote to a yes. President Roxas called Romulo to reverse the Philippine stand for reasons of national interest. The United States Congress was threatening to withdraw any further aid to the Philippines, and only a "yes" vote would stop the threat.
See how intimidation can be brought into play?
I am currently looking at other countries that were intimidated by America re their vote

Location hidden

#112208 Dec 11, 2013
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said Sheila - these kind of fora attract some really sick people - that one being one of them
I don't even wish to talk with him or read what he writes any more - not because it offends me - but it is very delusional and ... Well psychotic in its nature ...
So ... It's up to you of course
But I worked as PA to a newspaper editor here in UK several years ago - and we had a file just marked with !!!!!s ... Crazy people writing in about conspiracies - royal family - weird stuff - some of the letters we kept as they had a sort of uniqueness in the madness - and others went straight into the bin - that one with "mt sion" or whatever it is - would go in the bin ...
-
Hi Danetoo hope that all is well and that your rehab is progressing well . I agree that there are a few ratbags on here but I also think that there has to be some balance and I hope that I am able to provide that.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112209 Dec 11, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to be honest Europhobe, based upon the information up to date I can't say that I do. Recognition is dependent upon honesty and Israel has been far from honest in her claims and actions
I see you keep your location hidden. It would be interesting to know which country you hail from and the honesty invoved in it's founding, or any other nations founding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Fri joespizza 1,416
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap Fri Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Thu Facepunch Grandpa 130
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) Jun 23 Hoffman68 1,162
News E. Islip named in list of top suburbs (May '07) Jun 23 look into it 261
News Bay Shore Marina parking meters begin operation... Jun 23 look into it 3
all drownings (Jun '07) Jun 22 Lorraine short 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages