Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121900 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112017 Dec 7, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
`
`
`
jews' are Holocaust victims is just like saying Golda Meir was a beautiful man/woman~
let it go.....

try 2

move on
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112019 Dec 7, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, also Pol Pot 3.
I knew it!

Is Fatty the third also?

Korean leader Kim Jong Un, for leading his country to disaster and the world close to war.

Kim is derided as "Little Fatty" or "Fatty the Third."

http://behindthewall.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/0...
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112020 Dec 7, 2013
rio wrote:
<quoted text>
When integration occurred, it has been recent; 100 to 150 years only. It has been limited as well.
I don't blame the Jews for that, they were prevented to integrate in many countries for a very long time. Citizenship, right of property was refused to them in many places, for example.
In many countries, Jews have maintained a culture parallel to the one in the country they were living; that attracted suspicion, that you like it or not. Up to the middle of the 20th century, Europe was predominantly Christian, and the Jews were seen as a challenge to that.
Liberalism came later...
Europe is STILL Christian and jews lived there for thousands of years.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112023 Dec 7, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
~/
It reaches a point in life where we as guardians cannot and should not let our children be exposed to israeli devilish wickedness and our precious children will not be exploited to beast of burden to/for a tribe of occultist convert evil doers.
This is a Cult of sociopathic creatures, who have converted their spirits to become the Devil's helpers, who are without morals or compassion, and who are unGodly in their essence.
Israel's terrorizing cowards must be stopped, and the late great President John F Kennedy was in the process of stopping these savage sub0human demons, when zion had him murdered.
hahahahahah hahahahahahaha hahahahahah hey nazi dickhead , ever tried to sell ur crazy stories in Hollywood as a very very bad fiction???? Did you try to sell it to the nazi parties?? Probably they threw u out too. Poor hitler jr.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112025 Dec 7, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
`
`
Assad will reign supreme and jews' terrorist israel will reap what it has sown. I'd like to see this evil viperious den come to a their fitting wailing idol wall end. I's build a wall on Jupiter, and call it jewpiter.
No no, we gonna shove u up ur own ass and call it Uranus. Nazi Uranus.
courteous europhobe

Plymouth, NH

#112026 Dec 7, 2013
Blue Walker wrote:
`
`
Assad will reign supreme and jews' terrorist israel will reap what it has sown. I'd like to see this evil viperious den come to a their fitting wailing idol wall end. I's build a wall on Jupiter, and call it jewpiter.
speaking of carnage

President Bashar Assad's forces have relied heavily on air power in the last year to regain control of opposition-held territory, particularly in the north and along the border with Turkey.

Activists say airstrikes often precede government ground offensives. Assad's troops may be mounting a major operation to recapture territory and bolster its position ahead of peace talks planned for January in Geneva.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112027 Dec 7, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it!
Is Fatty the third also?
Korean leader Kim Jong Un, for leading his country to disaster and the world close to war.
Kim is derided as "Little Fatty" or "Fatty the Third."
http://behindthewall.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/0...
U mean the Korean dictator. Yes he is jewish also, he discoverd that he is from the Kimchi Sefardic family of Turkey and named that wonderful Korean dish in their memory, called KIMCHI.
Uzi

Herzliya, Israel

#112028 Dec 7, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of carnage
President Bashar Assad's forces have relied heavily on air power in the last year to regain control of opposition-held territory, particularly in the north and along the border with Turkey.
Activists say airstrikes often precede government ground offensives. Assad's troops may be mounting a major operation to recapture territory and bolster its position ahead of peace talks planned for January in Geneva.
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-e...
Go arabs go, kill each other.
nutjobs here

Israel

#112032 Dec 7, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
I am sick of Israel and people like you whinging and trying to play the victim card. It has been happening for over 60 years and the whole time Israel has been the aggressor. I am not prepared to waste any further time addressing someone who is living in denial...
Turkey the legal sovereign in 1917 did not agree to the recommendations outlined in the Balfour Declaration and the letter was never put to the Houses of Parliament for debate. It has never been a legally binding document....
So you are not being objective.

"The whole time Israel has been the aggressor". you are obviously not interested in the truth by making this type of statement.

So when the Arab League refused to accept Israel and started a war, when Egypt closed the Suez Canal in the 50's, the hundreds of cross border attacks from Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Egypt on Israel for decades I suppose that was Israel attacking itself?

So you refuse to acknowledge that you could be wrong?

Israelis who call for the destruction of Israel and have been caught lying numerous times cannot be considered viable sources for everything just because they are Israeli. I never claimed that everything they said was lies but there are enough to question their intentions and publications.

You spoke of Neturei Karta Ulta-Orthodox who number a few thousand altogether. They are haters, they support Holocaust deniers and those who call for the destruction of Israel. There are dozens of sects in Judaism who are against Zionism but this group takes it a step further.

The word Zionist is plainly one who supports Israels right to exist. If you do than you are also a Zionist.

You have given no evidence that MEMRI translation is false. This is the problem with Israel haters they continuously dismiss fact because of the source. When i dismiss a person or websites credibility I give reasons and examples.

Israel doesn't have fixed borders as it is in negotiations with the Palestinians about the disputed territory.

Res 181 was not agreed upon as only one side said yes. The Jews were not happy with this deal but they took it anyways. What other choice did they have after the Holocaust.

When did I claim Balfour as legal? It only became legal when it was incorporated into the Mandate.

You should read the treaty of Lausanne, July 24, 1923
Article 16
"Turkey hereby renounces ALL RIGHTS AND TITLE WHATSOEVER OVER OR RESPECTING THE TERRITORIES SITUATED OUTSIDE THE FRONTIERS LAID DOWN IN THE PRESENT TREATY.."

"end of story" so why pretend you are interested in learning about the conflict when you obviously have come to your own conclusions.
nutjobs here

Israel

#112033 Dec 7, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
THIS SHOWS HOW LITTLE RESPECT THE "STATE OF ISRALE" HAS FOR THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF JUSTICE
israel will follow the law of judges sitting in Jerusalem; will ignore Kangaroo court from the Hague Comment...
ISRAEL THINKS THAT SHE IS A LAW UNTO HERSELF AND CAN KEEP DISRESPECTING THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY
Maybe look up the legal status of the ICJ's conclusions before making grand statements. Again you show your true colors after pretending to be objective.

The fact is that to make a judgement on land over the green line in the ICJ on a legal basis is ridiculous. The fact is that there is no basis or document in international law which gives a legal basis for the green line.

General Armistice Agreement Between Israel & Jordan:
April 3, 1949
Article II
It is also recognized that NO PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL IN ANY WAY PREJUDICE THE RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND POSITIONS OF EITHER PARTY...
nutjobs here

Israel

#112035 Dec 7, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
How can Israel claim that she is a democratic state when she promotes herself as a "Jewish state"? It is similar to the apartheid that existed in South Africa re the black ghettos.
How is Israel still being accepted as a member of the UN when one of the conditions of her being accepted into the UN in the first place was based on her acceptance of the following resolution?
Resolution 194 of 1948
"Resolves that the refugees wishing to return to their homes and live in peace with their neighbours should be permitted to do so at the earliest practicable date and that compensation should be paid for property of those choosing not to return and for loss of or damage to property which under principles of international law or in equity should be made good by the governments or authorities responsible"
The rights of the Palestinians to their land and property are inalienable individual human rights decreed by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Israel is ignoring their rights to their detriment
More BS from you each post shows you clearer and clearer. What was your last name on this forum?

Israel can promote itself as a democracy because its citizens have equal rights. I live next to Arabs, work with Arabs, travel with Arabs, nice try though.

MORE LIES FROM YOU.
Res 194 is a General Assembly resolution so has no legal basis and its non-binding. It is basically an opinion. So what you claim above is not true.

The resolution first speaks of truce, then Jerusalem and its surrounding. Notice the specific mention of FREE ACCESS TO HOLY PLACES,(Jews and sometimes Christians were forbidden to visit their holy places in Jerusalem from 1948-67.
When it speaks of refugees it speaks of all the refugees including the Jewish ones from all the Arab/Muslim countries. The resolution RECOMMENDED that the refugees be allowed to return if:
1. They would be willing to live in peace with their neighbors.
2. return at 'earliest practical date'.

Notice how the Arab states voted against the resolution and Israel is not mentioned. SO the compensation does not necessarily come from Israel. As the aggressors for example Jordan may be to blame.

The New York Times reported on May 16, 1948:
"For nearly four months, the United Nations has had before it, an appeal for "immediate and urgent&#8223; consideration of the case of the Jewish populations in
Arab and Moslem countries stretching from Morocco to India."

Economic and Social Council report:
"The very survival of the Jewish communities in certain Arab and Moslem countries is in serious danger, unless preventive action is taken without delay."

There is no "right of return". They can be compensated instead for example. If they won't live in peace they can also be refused.
nutjobs here

Israel

#112036 Dec 7, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
Other reasons why Israel is not a democratic state.
A Jewish state and a democratic state are contradictory in what they imply
The concept of a Jewish state was firstly introduced by Herzl who stated that a Jewish state meant a homeland for Jews. The definition of it as a Jewish homeland is clarified, as stated in Israel’s law of return, that every Jew has the right to come to Israel as an immigrant.
This same right is not given to the Arab citizens of Israel who were born in the land of Palestine
The Jewish state highlights only the Jewish culture and identity of a majority
This based on the above statement implies that the minority are not given the same rights as the majority Jewish citizens
A democratic state should treat its people equally without discrimination and all should have the same rights regardless of race or religion
In terms of civil rights, discrimination against the Palestinian Arab minority is embedded in Israel’s citizenship laws, including the Law of Return (1950) and the Citizenship Law (1952).
These laws allow any Jew in the world the possibility of immigrating to Israel and gaining citizenship, while on the contrary denying this right to the Palestinians who were forced to leave their homes in 1948.Other types of violations done by Israel to its Arab citizens is in education.
In terms of land ownership, in Israel 93 percent of land in the country is public domain. All public land in Israel by law may only be leased but not sold. However, the Jewish National Fund (JNF) prohibits the land from being sold or leased to non-Jewish people (BDHRL, 2004). Of course the Arabs are non-Jewish people, so where will they live if they are not permitted to buy or even lease the land.
If anyone has any other examples I would be interested in knowing what they are
https://www.academia.edu/2332143/Israel_The_J...
Even if your grandparent was a Jew you are able to come to Israel. This law is based on the Nazis who considered one a Jew if their grandparent was a Jew.

Arab citizens of Israel have the same rights as Jews. There is no right of return as they are already citizens and live on the land. IDIOT whoever wrote this article.

If you had been in Israel you would know that it is very culturally Middle Eastern.

So based on a statement the same writer made, a sentence above, he makes the assumption that Israel isn't a democracy?? WHAT AND IDIOT.

ALL ISRAELI CITIZENS HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AND YOU HAVE GIVEN NO EXAMPLE TO SHOW OTHERWISE.

SO THIS ARTICLE CLEARLY REFUSED TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN AN ISRAEL ARAB AND A PALESTINIAN. Is that how far they have to take it to try to make the claim that Israeli citizens don't have equal rights.

JNF only holds around 13% of the land.
JNF is a private org which gets its funding from Jews and their supporters worldwide. The issue is it being administered by a government org and the land not purchased with Jewish charity.

The Majority of the land is open for anyone to buy so more lies from your post above.
nutjobs here

Israel

#112037 Dec 7, 2013
sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
.I don't believe that Israel is democratic in the true sense and have posted on that elsewhere. This is shown by the fact that there is no equality or fairness between the Jews being allowed to come from wherever even though they were not born nor never lived in the land and the Arab citizens who were born in the land being told they had the right of return which Israel is now refusing. This needs to be addressed before there will ever be peace. I am a Christian but not a fundamentalist one. I believe in God but not the trinity and all that stuff.
You should look up the definition of democracy and CITIZEN. 20% of Israelis are Arabs citizens with the same rights.
The Palestinians are another nation according to themselves.

There is no legal right of return so more lies from you. The resolution you posted is non-binding recommendation.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#112038 Dec 7, 2013
Massive evidence that Syrian president is responsible for crimes against humanity as conflict's death toll hits 126,000 http://www.th eguar dian.com/world/201 3/dec/02/syrian-of ficials-involved-w ar-crimes-bashar-a l-assad-un-investi gators Syria conflict: Children 'targeted by snipers' http://www.bbc.co . uk/news/world-midd le-east-25055956 http://www.ne wser. com/story/178102/s yria-snipers-death -squads-target-kid s.html Syria’s death toll from the two-and-half year civil war that has wrought destruction across large swaths of the country and seen major towns razed has now reached 126,000 people, a third of them civilians, says a pro-opposition monitoring group. The U.K.-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights—which relies on a network of activists on the ground in Syria for information—also warned that its estimates are almost certainly below the real figure as both sides in the conflict are reluctant to report casualties sustained by fighters in their ranks. http://www.th edail ybeast.com/article s/2013/12/04/assad -our-century-s-blo odiest-dictator.ht ml (54 min ago
Blue Walker

Selden, NY

#112039 Dec 7, 2013
`

`

Hey Uzi....

Jews did not live in Europe for thousands of years.

Jews have no birth rights, no bloodline and jews have no lineage to the House of Israel, nor to the 12 tribes.

Prove me wrong, u big nose beady eye convert.

U do know what a "convert" is,...moon head/?

A "convert" is anyone who wants to join your cult to become a certified member of the jewish tribe.

U uzi, Lipush, Rick Moss, Benjamin Netanyhau, LBJ, Golda Meir, Sharon, Guroin, Eisen and all the zionists in Congress are all "CONVERTS" to the written books call Talmud, thus becoming a convert jew.
rio

Bromley, UK

#112040 Dec 7, 2013
Uzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Europe is STILL Christian and jews lived there for thousands of years.
You will find that increasingly Europe is non-religious. Where there are census, many people openly say they don't have religion and the church attendance is at its lowest.
Many churches have closed in Europe (UK, France, etc...) and the number in the clergy is also problematic.
Religion is just not compatible with modern life for many people.

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#112041 Dec 7, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Up to date you have called me a liar, not being objective, there being a problem with my Christianity or that of others and suggested or implied that I could be a Muslim. I am not prepared to waste any further time addressing someone such as you. As far as being objective goes you have made personal attacks on me and my character, instead of sticking to the issues at hand. I don't take well to abuse by people I know and I certainly won't be taking any abuse or offensive posts from you. I hope I have made myself clearly understood.
Blue Walker

Selden, NY

#112042 Dec 7, 2013
Sheilaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Up to date you have called me a liar, not being objective, there being a problem with my Christianity or that of others and suggested or implied that I could be a Muslim. I am not prepared to waste any further time addressing someone such as you. As far as being objective goes you have made personal attacks on me and my character, instead of sticking to the issues at hand. I don't take well to abuse by people I know and I certainly won't be taking any abuse or offensive posts from you. I hope I have made myself clearly understood.
`

`

Excellant!
rio

Bromley, UK

#112043 Dec 7, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
20% of Israelis are Arabs citizens with the same rights.
In theory only ...
Blue Walker

Selden, NY

#112044 Dec 7, 2013
Behold the real Supreme Holocaust killers that were never prosecuted.

Behold the Russian "JEWS'" NKVD, who were the executers and War Crime Serial killers.

Behold this video below and the jews' Bolshevik Holocaust that was covered up by zionist Eisenhower!

General Patton was killed because he was going to disclose this High War Crime

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) 15 hr Petrol Poroshankh... 1,819
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Thu ianstein 1,434
Public Safety SCCC Selden Dec 7 This is fun 5
News Islip Supervisor: Town pay raises were approved... Dec 7 recall vote know 12
Patchogue Fire Dept Dec 1 John 5
News The Gangs of (Brentwood) New York Nov 28 The Mick 3
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Nov 27 Released 101

Centereach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages