Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121920 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Lil joey

Port Jefferson, NY

#111692 Nov 26, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
Let's pratice some free association.....
When i think of the word Evil, what comes to my mind?
I, Bobbalina, think of illegal aliens, thieves, liars, connivers, parasites, grubbers, cheaters, leeches, blood-suckers, shylocks, rats, bottomfeeders, deceivers, devil worshippers, occultists, converts, deformed hobbits, gluttons, beasts, savages, barbarians, hybrid mutants, serial killers, terrorists, radical extremists, idolotrists, drek, and Jesus Christ haters.......
Yes! Yes! And yes! I agree with you Bobbalina baby!!!!!
Pumpkin pie

Port Jefferson, NY

#111693 Nov 26, 2013
Lil joey wrote:
When I think of Israel.......I think of a giant toliet bowl that the Persians are gonna flush one day..........
When I think of israel I think of desperate people without values or any morals.......
Bobbalina of Sinai

Port Jefferson, NY

#111694 Nov 26, 2013
Pumpkin pie wrote:
<quoted text>
When I think of israel I think of desperate people without values or any morals.......
..........and that are Marxist Commies and haters of all human beings that are not of their occultist talmudic kind.
Bobbalina of Sinai

Port Jefferson, NY

#111695 Nov 26, 2013
`

`

jewish funny freak speaks her blasphemous dirty evil talmudic demonic mind....

pspetesake

Liverpool, UK

#111696 Nov 27, 2013
Bobbalina of Sinai wrote:
`
`
jewish funny freak speaks her blasphemous dirty evil talmudic demonic mind....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oyDPxNhPGJoXX
Another desperate, hating anti-Christ Jew my friend trying to subvert truth in any way possible. The Jew needs to try another medium because comedy and the manic laughter from the demon's 'followers' doesn't work and the camera doesn't lie.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#111697 Nov 27, 2013
pspetesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Another desperate, hating anti-Christ Jew my friend trying to subvert truth in any way possible. The Jew needs to try another medium because comedy and the manic laughter from the demon's 'followers' doesn't work and the camera doesn't lie.
How much of your life is spent posting hate speech?

Their camera and listening devices do not lie.

Why do they WATCH you? Why do they RECORD and LISTEN and CENSOR you?
pedrosake

Liverpool, UK

#111698 Nov 27, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
How much of your life is spent posting hate speech?
Their camera and listening devices do not lie.
Why do they WATCH you? Why do they RECORD and LISTEN and CENSOR you?
Hate speech Ratty? Responding to a nasty evil Jew spewing bile against the son of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. Satan has been defeated Ratty. The Lord God and the legions of celestial angels are doing the 'watching' and 'recording' be sure of that Ratty.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#111699 Nov 27, 2013
pedrosake wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate speech Ratty? Responding to a nasty evil Jew spewing bile against the son of the Lord God, Great Master of Creation. Satan has been defeated Ratty. The Lord God and the legions of celestial angels are doing the 'watching' and 'recording' be sure of that Ratty.
We recognize that your inability to distinguish between heaven and earth is part of your mental illness.

Tell us how your enemies conspire against you. Tell us how they listen, censor you, and wait for you. Note that these are your words, not mine.

Actually, your desperation and loneliness are palpable and I feel sorry for you.
pspetesake

Liverpool, UK

#111700 Nov 27, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
We recognize that your inability to distinguish between heaven and earth is part of your mental illness.
Tell us how your enemies conspire against you. Tell us how they listen, censor you, and wait for you. Note that these are your words, not mine.
Actually, your desperation and loneliness are palpable and I feel sorry for you.
Don't worry about me Ratty worry about your own very dark very racist and very blasphemous degraded self. We also know about you as 'flea-ridden cartoonist' and 'Serpent' and the untold attacks on the name of the Father and his son Christ....

How do you feel about Silverman blaspheming Jew against Christ, Ratty? I guess you love it eh? you verminous piece of shit.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#111701 Nov 27, 2013
Aletho News — Dec 12, 2009

Renowned American sociopolitical analyst Noam Chomsky says Israel functions as Washington’s main weapons storage base in the Middle East.

“Israel is essentially a US military base, the US positions weapons there, that’s a very close military and intelligence tie,” the Jewish academic told Press TV on Wednesday while explaining the complexity of relations between Washington and Tel Aviv.

Commenting on the weapons that Israel received from the US before launching its 2007-2008 offensive in the Gaza Strip, Chomsky said that the exchange of weapons between the two sides was not surprising.

“[Israel] is receiving weapons constantly. In fact, weapons were sent during the invasion of Gaza. They tried to send them, they were supposed to send them from Greece, and Greece refused to ship them,” he said.

“When pentagon was asked about this, they responded (I think correctly) that the weapons were not being sent for the Gaza invasion which was underway with the US weapons of course; rather, the US was positioning weapons in Israel,” he added.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111702 Nov 27, 2013
Woody wrote:
Renowned American sociopolitical analyst Noam Chomsky says Israel functions as Washington’s main weapons storage base in the Middle East.
“Israel is essentially a US military base, the US positions weapons there, that’s a very close military and intelligence tie,” the Jewish academic told Press TV on Wednesday while explaining the complexity of relations between Washington and Tel Aviv.
Commenting on the weapons that Israel received from the US before launching its 2007-2008 offensive in the Gaza Strip, Chomsky said that the exchange of weapons between the two sides was not surprising.
“[Israel] is receiving weapons constantly. In fact, weapons were sent during the invasion of Gaza. They tried to send them, they were supposed to send them from Greece, and Greece refused to ship them,” he said.
“When pentagon was asked about this, they responded (I think correctly) that the weapons were not being sent for the Gaza invasion which was underway with the US weapons of course; rather, the US was positioning weapons in Israel,” he added.
Good news, I mean what are friends for?????
After the Phillipinos kicked the US army navy and air force from Subic Bay, yes, part of the safest storage place on earth opened up by Israel to the greatest country in the world, the USA, of course no charge. How much was the US paying yearly to the Phillipines??
God Bless America.
Uzi

Kfar Saba, Israel

#111703 Nov 27, 2013
AARON SHMULEWITZ
22 CONSTITUTION COURT
EAST BRUNSWICK, NEW JERSEY 08816

November 27, 2013

Secretary of State John Kerry
Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20520

Dear Secretary Kerry:

I hereby offer to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge.

The price is only $10 million, and we can close in six months. Depending on how I feel, I’d have the right to delay the closing for another six months, and maybe beyond that. I promise that the bridge is in good shape, regardless of what you may see. You can inspect the parts that I choose to make available to you whenever you’d like (but there are certain portions of the bridge that you can never enter to inspect). I would retain the right to keep whatever portion of the bridge that I like, for as long as I like, and use it however I like, regardless of your plans for it.

It’s a really, really nice bridge, and I’m a nice guy, seriously.

By the way, the price goes up to $20 million next month, so you’d better hurry if you want it, or I might just sell it to someone else. Please let me know when I can expect your check.

Sincerely,

Aaron Shmulewitz
Gatekeeperof Truthfulness

Port Jefferson, NY

#111705 Nov 27, 2013
Woody wrote:
```

`

Israel is self substained illegal swine sty-hood and is not a USA contained group of evil israeli jew terrorists,.. that USA has control over.

And Chromsky has been warned to be very careful of his future anti-israel truthfulness views by zion/Marxist, and his views have now been changed and altered like the Goldstone report.

The late JFK was murdered by israel's zionism and now jews want u to believe it was a storage facility that USA/controlled.

JFK wanted to dismantled israel Nuclear facility and stop funding israel war crimes Holocaust~ Give me a break with Chromsky drek.......
Northern Truthseeker 5

Port Jefferson, NY

#111711 Nov 28, 2013
Woody wrote:
~`

Hello Woody....

Illegal israel motto is " by way of deceptions and lies we will conquer our enemies". The only enemies these illegal aliens have was created by them..

The site below shows the Pope kissing an idolatrous devil's wailing wall, and shows how we;ve helped israel to divide and conquer the Middle east.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#111712 Nov 28, 2013
Northern Boozereeker 5 wrote:
<quoted text>
atrous devil's wailing wall, and shows how we;ve helped israel to divide and conquer the Middle east.
hco.uk/?p=70583
Is that why Syrians have been butchering one another for years?

In your own clumsy words, explain that one, racist troll.
Northern Truthseeker 5

Port Jefferson, NY

#111713 Nov 28, 2013
~`

THE WORLD NOW KNOWS WHO IS BEHIND “the rebels.”

To lie about Syria ASSAD having used chemicals weaponry on his own people is a Supreme High War Crime, that was committed by those who've supposedly have honor and integrity.

israel's Holocaust in Palestine must be addressed immediately and we as Godly human beings firstly, cannot and will not be part and parcel to congress zionism/communism unwavering pledge to a convicted war crime rogue regime, called israel..
Northern Truthseeker 5

Port Jefferson, NY

#111714 Nov 28, 2013
`

~`

If any of our elected officials in America, wants to support a rogue illegal alien terrorist regime in israel, they all can do so, but without stealing Americans monies, let them do so with their own money and you would see israel's demise.
courteous europhobe

Bangor, ME

#111718 Nov 29, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why Syrians have been butchering one another for years?
In your own clumsy words, explain that one, racist troll.
Because they're not bright enuff 2 figure out it's all an eeeeeevil Israeli plot that somehow forces them to hate, and slaughter each other in a continually, endlessly, mercilessly status quo?

USA

#111719 Nov 29, 2013
PetespopularOnions wrote:
<quoted text>
Be quiet yoy calling others here racist. I'm sure there's a psychosis that creates such madness Ratty. Go figure.
The weekend approaches, little man. The watchers will be there soon, so keep the blinds drawn and your head down.

USA

#111721 Nov 29, 2013
Petes Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
More importantly and with 100% more truth Ratty, the Lord God and his angels have logged all yourague racist of topix. Go Ratty scum
You have no idea how close the true demons really are, little man.

Why do you no longer keep a registered account here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Developer behind Patchogue's rebirth envisions ... 13 min Ben Vitale 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lake Grove 2 hr ncantley 7
Local drug dealing doctors exposed 9 hr Bungholio 7
News Parts of private Cedar Beach accessible to public (Feb '09) Jul 3 Ms Kay 30
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) Jul 2 Anthony 1,814
Debate: Drinking Age - Ronkonkoma, NY (Dec '11) Jul 1 my opinion 2
Subway (May '14) Jul 1 Food for thought 4
More from around the web

Centereach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages