Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Comments (Page 4,837)

Showing posts 96,721 - 96,740 of114,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Peteskank wrote:
<quoted text>
Off you slime Jew and get back your sewer pronto. Fail to do so and we call in Ratslayer! YOu disgusting evil and perennially obnoxious verminous little shit.
The pressure of being watched must get to you, little creepy man.
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

F grammar wrote:
<quoted text> in case you haven't noticed, There are no americans dying in Syria,Iraq,Pakistan. In Syrias is it because it's not a far off muslim land? Parts of it now belong to u kno who.
On a side note. What do you think
ASSad would have done with his nukes if the Israelis had not denied them to him?
The same as Saddam p'rhaps?
On a 'side note' WTF are talking about 'same as Saddam' you damn idiot? Personally I would loe to see the terrorist state Israel dismantled and the thieving Jews forced to return land and property stolen from the original owners. Nuking Israel? Too many innocents would die obviously you dumba$$
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The pressure of being watched must get to you, little creepy man.
LOL ... great persistence Ratty ... you must be the same when eating and searching for shit in the sewers LOL

"and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." John 8.32
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

love
F grammar

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
On a 'side note' WTF are talking about 'same as Saddam' you damn idiot? Personally I would loe to see the terrorist state Israel dismantled and the thieving Jews forced to return land and property stolen from the original owners. Nuking Israel? Too many innocents would die obviously you dumba$$
Now now don't get upset.

-------
ASSad had his nuke program
----------
Syria's nuclear program has come under significant international scrutiny since Israel's September 2007 airstrike on Al-Kibar (referred to as Dair Alzour in IAEA documents)

U remember that don't u??

Operation Orchard it was called by some

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Orchar...

funny how ASSad never complained too much about that airstrike eh??

-----

'same as Saddam'

--------

Operation Opera also known as Operation Babylon, was a surprise Israeli air strike carried out on 7 June 1981, that destroyed a nuclear reactor under construction 17 kilometers (10.5 miles) southeast of Baghdad, Iraq.

understand now chummly?
F grammar

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

FreeParking wrote:
<quoted text>
biggest prob is israel dude. get those jews out and therl be small cahnce of peace
get the jews out of Israel and then the sunni will stop bombing shia marketeers and funeral goers in Iraq?

Why?
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>Now now don't get upset.
-------
ASSad had his nuke program
----------
Syria's nuclear program has come under significant international scrutiny since Israel's September 2007 airstrike on Al-Kibar (referred to as Dair Alzour in IAEA documents)
U remember that don't u??
Operation Orchard it was called by some
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Orchar...
funny how ASSad never complained too much about that airstrike eh??
-----
'same as Saddam'
--------
Operation Opera also known as Operation Babylon, was a surprise Israeli air strike carried out on 7 June 1981, that destroyed a nuclear reactor under construction 17 kilometers (10.5 miles) southeast of Baghdad, Iraq.
understand now chummly?
If the 'mad dog' b!tch Israel can threaten the region with nuclear weapons why not Iran and Iraq? Please explain what is so civilised about a terror state Israel that routinely murders its child citizens....? You're not making any rational sense fool and never do but your lies are magnificent I'll give you that. True Jew style when it comes to lying.
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

And a terror entity Israel threatening to 'take the world with them' if attacked?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL ... we were waiting for the vermin and right on time Ratty emerges from hell's sewers ... beautiful to see the masonic vermin Jew plying the Jew hate here confirming how Satan has you Ratty. Illuminating to say the least.
Your posts wreak of acute loneliness and psychopathology. Your simplistic broken logic tells us why you have poor dental hygiene and why you are labeled as "permanently on the dole". What is illuminated is the empty sickness of your life and your fixation on those who are superior to you.

We could engage in a more honest discourse if you would simply confess the truth about your psychiatric history and episodes of paranoia. It explains a lot.
F grammar

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
If the 'mad dog' b!tch Israel can threaten the region with nuclear weapons why not Iran and Iraq? Please explain what is so civilised about a terror state Israel that routinely murders its child citizens....? You're not making any rational sense fool and never do but your lies are magnificent I'll give you that. True Jew style when it comes to lying.
lies?? i'm hurt that you would think such!

there were no lies in anything i've said
so far

we've already been over why Iran doesn't need nukes...I think this was reason #2

remember I said it a lil more colorful but this was the jist

Saudi Arabia, a Sunni Muslim country across the Persian Gulf from Iran has long been at odds with Tehran, and fears a nuclear weapon would threaten Riyadh and set off a nuclear arms race in the region.

is this a lie, petey?
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts wreak of acute loneliness and psychopathology. Your simplistic broken logic tells us why you have poor dental hygiene and why you are labeled as "permanently on the dole". What is illuminated is the empty sickness of your life and your fixation on those who are superior to you.
We could engage in a more honest discourse if you would simply confess the truth about your psychiatric history and episodes of paranoia. It explains a lot.
LOL .. Get on down Ratty .... down, down, down to the sewers below .... go Ratty and take a look at the crimes against humanity of your favourite Nazi State, Israel to read at leisure in your sewer hell Ratty. go ... NOW!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacr...

get your grubby paws out Ratty ... you verminous little sh!t.... NOW RAT
Petesake

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

F grammar wrote:
<quoted text>lies?? i'm hurt that you would think such!
there were no lies in anything i've said
so far
we've already been over why Iran doesn't need nukes...I think this was reason #2
remember I said it a lil more colorful but this was the jist
Saudi Arabia, a Sunni Muslim country across the Persian Gulf from Iran has long been at odds with Tehran, and fears a nuclear weapon would threaten Riyadh and set off a nuclear arms race in the region.
is this a lie, petey?
Forget the empty politicking Ratty. You whole existence is one huge lie composed and lived out to defend the indefensible: A racist, terrorist, land-grabbing, hostile-to-neighbours, murderous, evil and Godless 'Jew State'.... Israel: not the land spoken of by the prophets but the Satan's home.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Petesnake wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgehome.
Does this mean you'll be in dour mood all day, little racist piggie?
F grammar

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget the empty politicking Ratty. You whole existence is one huge lie composed and lived out to defend the indefensible: A racist, terrorist, land-grabbing, hostile-to-neighbours, murderous, evil and Godless 'Jew State'.... Israel: not the land spoken of by the prophets but the Satan's home.
land grabbing??? Israel is puny and was voted into existence by most of the civilised world(UK included).

I do agree tho they do have hostile neighors, except Egypt. Israel and Eygpt however are practically buds..:-)

Do you miss morsi? morsi was opposed to ASSads war against the sunni wasn't he?
F grammar

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice dodge there petey...

Are you a man of the cloth??? or a salesman?
Lil Joey

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Liverpool~

If one looks at Tribal Jewry History, it's not what we've posted about here on this thread, which is the real Truth at "Blaming israel for the carnage".

Revised Jews' History has been painted by Satan's brushes, to make a Cult of evil doing converts, into the World's victims and God's chosen cult.

If one wants the True picture of Tribal Jewry, this Historical site is where Truth seekers post Godly Truths about jewish converts and jews' War Crime past.

This site is one of the last frontiers to get the real Godly Truths about insidious pernicious evil monsters and a true picture of savage barbaric sub-human animals, that we've called Talmudic and Demonic, that are spawwned and ordained from the dark side of life.

Their six sided hex star is the mark of the Devil chosen and this flys in the wind as their logo. Their Talmud books speaks volumes of their racism, bigotry, supremacy and even blasphemes God's Creation of His ordained perfect example and our undeserved kindness to Godly love.

We at Mt. Sinai are sadden by the pretentious left and right Christians nutsos, who believe that Jews are God's chosen people.

Those Christians is what has saved these wailing wall idol pagans and the Vatican shares in the Tribal convert blasphmous cover-ups, by misleasing and plundering the human souls. Roman Christianity does this by lies, deceptions, distortions and realigning their doctrines to reflect and fit Talmudism and their owned revised blasphemous History.
F grammar

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL .. Get on down Ratty .... down, down, down to the sewers below .... go Ratty and take a look at the crimes against humanity of your favourite Nazi State, Israel to read at leisure in your sewer hell Ratty. go ... NOW!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacr...
get your grubby paws out Ratty ... you verminous little sh!t.... NOW RAT
I looked at some of those massacres,,.pretty puny compared to the blood bath ASSad is currently doling out> far rivaling the Hama massacre his father perpetrated?

correct?

The 1981 Hama massacre

occurred, according to one report, after a failed attack by armed Islamist guerillas on a security checkpoint near an Alawite village near Hama. As a revenge action, units of the Syrian Special Forces and the 47th Brigade deployed into Hama and launched house-to-house searches, sealing off neighborhoods as street fighting erupted. A curfew was imposed and Syrian Army troops entered the city. Between Thursday, April 23, 1981, and Sunday, April 26 1981, security forces executed at least 350 residents of the city and injured 600 more,chosen randomly among the male population over the age of 14.

----------
not to be confused with the more impressive >>a short time later
----------

The Hama massacre

occurred in February 1982, when the Syrian Arab Army and the Defense Companies, under the orders of the country's then-president, Hafez al-Assad, besieged the town of Hama for 27 days in order to quell an uprising by the Muslim Brotherhood against al-Assad's government. The massacre, carried out by the Syrian Army supposedly under commanding General Rifaat al-Assad, President Assad's younger brother, effectively ended the campaign begun in 1976 by Sunni Islamic groups, including the Muslim Brotherhood, against the government.

Initial diplomatic reports from Western countries stated that 1,000 were killed. Subsequent estimates vary, with the lower estimates claiming that at least 10,000 Syrian citizens were killed, while others put the number at 20,000 (Robert Fisk), or 40,000 (Syrian Human Rights Committee). About 1,000 Syrian soldiers were killed during the operation and large parts of the old city were destroyed. Alongside such events as Black September in Jordan, the attack has been described as one of "the single deadliest acts by any Arab government against its own people in the modern Middle East". The vast majority of the victims were civilians.
F grammar

Bangor, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Lil Joey wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent Liverpool~
If one looks at Tribal Jewry History, it's not what we've posted about here on this thread, which is the real Truth at "Blaming israel for the carnage".
Revised Jews' History has been painted by Satan's brushes, to make a Cult of evil doing converts, into the World's victims and God's chosen cult.
If one wants the True picture of Tribal Jewry, this Historical site is where Truth seekers post Godly Truths about jewish converts and jews' War Crime past.
This site is one of the last frontiers to get the real Godly Truths about insidious pernicious evil monsters and a true picture of savage barbaric sub-human animals, that we've called Talmudic and Demonic, that are spawwned and ordained from the dark side of life.
Their six sided hex star is the mark of the Devil chosen and this flys in the wind as their logo. Their Talmud books speaks volumes of their racism, bigotry, supremacy and even blasphemes God's Creation of His ordained perfect example and our undeserved kindness to Godly love.
We at Mt. Sinai are sadden by the pretentious left and right Christians nutsos, who believe that Jews are God's chosen people.
Those Christians is what has saved these wailing wall idol pagans and the Vatican shares in the Tribal convert blasphmous cover-ups, by misleasing and plundering the human souls. Roman Christianity does this by lies, deceptions, distortions and realigning their doctrines to reflect and fit Talmudism and their owned revised blasphemous History.
And Santy slides down the chimney soon

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Lil Blowie wrote:
<quoted text>
Excrement LiverDrool~

This site is one of the last frontiers to get the real Godly Truths about insidious pernicious evil monsters and a true picture of God's Creation of His ordained perfect example and our undeserved kindness to Godly love.
tortions and realigning theemous History.
But you're not bitter...

BTW, nice series of run-on sentences, imbecile!
Brit Expat

Vailhauquès, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Trying to get my Dalek under control?

Difficult though!

I'm sure it knows the truth when it screams Exterminate/Exterminate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 96,721 - 96,740 of114,695
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Centereach Discussions

Search the Centereach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) 7 hr Operadog108 69
Closed: Peter's, Babylon; Tennessee Jack's, E.I... (Jul '09) 11 hr Margie 57
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 12 hr marvinstevens 16,761
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sat lionland 6,326
Giant Garage Sale Sat Adam Wolff 9
Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) Sat Billy Bong 60
Man charged in Patchogue beating and robbery, s... Sat kcee 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Suffolk County was issued at July 14 at 3:58AM EDT

•••
•••

Centereach News Video

•••
•••

Centereach Jobs

•••