Blaming Israel for carnage

Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.
Comments
96,181 - 96,200 of 117,766 Comments Last updated 16 min ago
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
and again telling me even why i chose the name i did.
The reason I chose this name is because of people like yourself who are obviously mentally disturbed so therefore a nutjob.
"Here" refers to this forum.
I see it may be hard for you to understand basic concepts.
YOU HAVE STILL BEEN UNABLE TO REFUTE ANYTHING I HAVE EVER WRITTEN HERE SO CHOOSE TO ONLY ATTACK ME PERSONALLY. OR I ASSUME THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO IN YOUR OWN WAY.
Nutjobs, this is a serious question..
Israel's declining sperm quality tied to depleted uranium exposure by Tim King, April 15, 2010 - Salem-News.com

Tel aviv/salem- Israel's population is facing a dire threat: a drastic depopulation, from the use of weapons that leave behind DU. DU leads to the word "Omnicidal", as DU kills everything in the food chain, everywhere the wind blows. Experts say that the dramatic drop in Israel's sperm count could eliminate their ability to reproduce.
REsearch by an Israeli doctor shows a significant drop in sperm count lever and sperm mobility among young Israeli soldiers in recent years. Sperm mobility is the ability of sperm to move properly toward an egg.
It is attributed to the inhalation of DU aerosolized nano particles; the direct result of extra powerful weapons used by Israel and the US.
All that military might might as it turns out, could set the stage for a massive Israeli act of population suicide.
A study by Dr.Ronit Haimov-Kokhman released in November, showed a 40% decline in the concentration of sperm cells iln Israeli sperm donors fom 2004 to 2008, compared to samples taken between 1995 and 1999.
source: http://www.countercurrents.org/king150410.htm
etc, etc.

One question is : the Hasidim birth rate seems as bad as ever. Is the reason for this that they do not do military service and therefore are not in contact with DU ammo?
You mention earlier that the growth of Israeli Arabs has considerably slowed down, which if the above is correct would make sense. What is your input on that?
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure the connection to Jews maybe religion and Israelis.
Second no patience to read it all but its an opinion piece of Judaism from the writers perspective. I can write something implying the opposite. The examples are all from ancient texts and have nothing to do with today. Most Jews are not Orthodox and most don't follow the ancient texts.
The last post is a group of extremists retaliating in their own way for the stabbing of a child that day or some other attack. I do not agree with their actions and they should be arrested and prosecuted. Most Israeli Jews agree with me.
As for the poll it is very disturbing. The Israeli Democracy Institute is a known left wing think tank with a clear agenda Their polls can not be taken at face value.
However I cant deny that there is a problem with Israeli Jews when it comes to Arabs/Palestinians and Judaism. I find many Jews believe they are gods chosen. The problem with Arabs stems from the constant attacks and murders of Jews. Just in the past month dozens of Jewish civilians have been injured and a number killed by attacks from Arabs. The younger generation have grown up with the Oslo debacle and the suicide bombers intifada which has made them realize that the Palestinians are not interested in peace but the destruction of Israel. This is backed up by any part of Palestinians society as they are very open about their intentions.
The links give no real reason to hate Jews just shows how easy it is for someone like you to find an excuse for your hatred. According to your logic its 1000000 times easier to hate Muslims by their daily actions and words and terror throughout the world. Do you hate Muslims???
You have still not answered any of my questions and keep trying to change the subject.
I agree with you on most of what you say. You mention that I have not answered your questions...I must have missed somthing somewhere. Kindly repeat your questions. Tks.
Peter Borough

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
<quoted text>Jews refer to the then inhabitants of the Roman province of Judea, not the whole of Palestine. The word Palestine comes from Phillistines, cerntainly not Jewish. Of the 12 tribes inhabiting the land of ancient Israel, only two, Judah and Benjamin, followed the Jewish religion. Galilee was called Gaulanitis under the Roman due to its Celtic population. Samaria was not Jewish as such , those Jews having only contempt for the Samaritans. Those who call themselves Jews today have no rood to ancient Israel. They are Khazar Turks, Berber or Yemenites. DNA proves that the Palestinians are descendants of the ancien Israelites. Sorry!
One thing we know for sure .. Christ was never a Jew... thank God for big mercies.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Peter Borough wrote:
<quoted text>
The racism, blasphemy, hatred, intimidation, illegal harassment, evil and satanism of you, Ratty on these pages will be quoted for the
It's in the middle of your night, little man. Can't sleep? You've seen them outside, haven't you?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Peter Borough wrote:
<quoted text>
The racism, blasphemy, hatred, intimidation, illegal harassment, evil and satanism of you, Ratty on these pages will be quoted for the world to see in context of how the Jew has destroyed the world and seeks to destroy all that man holds dear in the world. I must therefore thank you for helping me so much to gain access to the mind and the horror of the Jew with your posts here as Cartoonist, NFL Fan and other evil Jews. It has been helpful.
Poor Pete and his lonely vacant, empty, and chronically unemployed soul. Known locally for his vile halitosis and periodic public outbursts, he has taken to his room to spew hatred, stereotypes and lies.

Tell us how they come for you, how they censor your words and how you are under electronic surveillance. Do Anglicans, Jews, and Catholics watch in shifts or do they simply report you to their friends on Hope Street?
Thayne

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Peter Borough wrote:
<quoted text>
I have days and nights Jew Serpent unlike you who is constantly in the dark.
^55

Isael was founded by "Devil's Helpers.
Thayne

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Peter Borough wrote:
<quoted text>
I have days and nights Jew Serpent unlike you who is constantly in the dark.
^55

and to u our friend from Liverpool, these "odd looking moonhead creatures from illigetemate israel, are nothing more than "converts' who are and have been convicted as war crime criminals, who had/have some dopey humans believing in their Talmudic zionism lies, that they were God's chosen people,....but their Marxist days are numbered.
David Lee

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Buy a wife from Vietnam. E-mail: master_hoang[at]rocketmail.com
Thayne

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

^55

Remember this, Tribal jews from Europe went to Palestine as illlegal aliens and terrorist, nut the Palestinian farmers did "not" go to Europe.

How can anyone be so darn stupid and brainwashed into believing all of these Jewish israeli "converts" endless lies.

It has been proven beyond a shadow of doubt that the German people did not gas 6 million jews.

It has also been proven beyond a shadow of any doudts that Russian jews exterminated over 100 million non-jews from 1917 to 1945, with total immunity and impunity from human justice,

You'd be Godless if u were to believe these high war crime liars, but we will not be part and parcel to israeli jews High War Crimes against humanity and more importantly against the "One True Almighty God of All Creations.
Thayne

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

^55

....our Top Generals stated that the probems we have in the Middle east stem from israel.
Thayne

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

^55

israel must be treated like a War Crime Rogue Regime and dismantled...
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Thayne

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

^55

Why must we Americans give our taxpaying monies to israeli jewish terrorist and war crime fugitives?

It's estimated that trillions of Americans dollars have gone to these illgal alien jews that are hoaxing converts and their religion is based on pharasiasm endless evils of sinfulness.
Thayne

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

orion wrote:
`

^55

very informative,.... thank u!
Thayne

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

/5

What would u think if we at Mt. Sinai Retreat told u that the Talmudic Occultist israeli were more evil;y oriented than the KKK??

Will my loving righteous human beings who are my brothers and sisters think about a rekigion that advocates child molestation as okay.

What we at Sinai have stated is the terriable Truth concerning sub-human critters from the datkside of life are given a green light to a sinfest. Just look in the papers and see who are being arrested for perversion, child molestation and pedophilia.

Northern Light

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Thayne wrote:
^55

`

`
Why must we Americans give our taxpaying monies to israeli jewish terrorist and war crime fugitives?
It's estimated that trillions of Americans dollars have gone to these illgal alien jews that are hoaxing converts and their religion is based on pharasiasm endless evils of sinfulness.
`

`

Good question!
Truth is Undenialable

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

`

`

It reaches a point in life where we as guardians cannot and such not let our children be exposed to israeli devilish wickedness and our precious children will not be exploited to a tribe of evil doers. This is a Cult of sociopathic creatures, without morals or compassion, and who are unGodly in spirit and soul.
Truth is Undenialable

Port Jefferson, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

we should not let our children be exposed to israeli devilish wickedness and our precious children will not be exploited to/by a tribe of evil doers from darkside of life...
cartOOni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Truth is Undenialable wrote:
we should not let our children be exposed to israeli devilish wickedness and our precious children will not be exploited to/by a tribe of evil doers from darkside of life...
douchebags are undeniable , how about the ignorants from the truly ignorant side of life... you parverted tool ... what's your stupid fcuking name ???????

whats Undenial able, you perverted pious piece of jew hating shit...

you know, had you been raised a Jew, you'ld be smarter, you stupid fcuking sh!t... couldnt you pray to your stupid god to help you pick a fcuking name you can spell... what a fcuking tyndale tool... you know, like all the tyndale tool and jackasses....

you pathetic perverted sybilesque, northern blight...

oh, for a nice scope, and a good high place....
cartOOni

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Truth is Undenialable wrote:
`
`
It reaches a point in life where we as guardians cannot and such not let our children be exposed to israeli devilish wickedness and our precious children will not be exploited to a tribe of evil doers. This is a Cult of sociopathic creatures, without morals or compassion, and who are unGodly in spirit and soul.
stupid as your jew hating posLord, made you... no DENYABLING IT, sybil.

what pious tool picks a name it cant spell, or pronounce or locate in a distionary... oh wait.. stupid as sh!t pious deviants... thats who...

Jews and other civilized humans, are laughing their asses off, at your BLATANT STUIPIDITY... you pathetic laughablew moron... CupCake must be so proud....
your lord, no doubts wills it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) 16 hr Jayar 5
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Wed patch resident 4
everett emery house and post office -- 1932 (Oct '10) Tue Ghettogasmansrmc 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue College Professor 6,391
Giant Garage Sale Tue Jose Revira 19
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Mon okeefe_1960 86
Verizon Fios vs Optimum on line (Mar '08) Aug 18 Roger 122

Search the Centereach Forum:
•••

Centereach News Video

•••
•••

Centereach Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••