Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121910 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#106588 Jun 13, 2013
GAY FOR SATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you persistently deny being a JEW? Low self-esteem based on
be a proud Jew if you can manage it. It will be a cathartic experience for you OK?
My posts often mock you and your abject confusion concerning your worship of a Jewish god, perv. What's wrong with that?

Why do you lie about being 'attacked'? You've pathetically sought sympathy your entire life, haven't you, perv?

USA

#106590 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>

Explain your meaning of 'white crispness' as it applies to Palestinian children RATTY?
I'm communicating with others who are reading your muddled racist diatribes, perv. People are laughing at you, but I'm sure you're accustomed to that, aren't you?

Are you nervously anticipating another weekend of being monitored?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#106591 Jun 13, 2013
hezbollah = cold blooded murders with no conscience

USA

#106594 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
out the great people of Port Jefferson being hoodwinked by some yarn you may have spun. This confirms for all SERPENT/RATTY ... you are the most racist drek on topix ... a
Pathetic. Leave it to a lonely fool like you to believe that hag on Long Island is a group of friends, perv. How does it feel to be watched?

USA

#106597 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>

Even just for the great Barbara Striesland .. eh RATTY ?... no denial ... no hesitation? Be a proud Jew.
How did you know those who attended you in hospital were Jewish, perv?

USA

#106598 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame Ratty ... VERY lame .. no denial no hesitation...
You're running out of library computer time, aren't you, perv? Watch for them on your way home.

USA

#106601 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon Ratty do it for Barbara. Tell the world again; you're the most racist red to hide within the garb of a little choir boy of catholic/Italian descent.
We're very entertained by your becoming completely unglued, perv. You've seen them, haven't you?

USA

#106605 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Eve more lame Ratty ....
No denial ... no hesitation Ratty.... Don't be a denier Ratty .. be a
Hey come to think of it. Where IS Ratty eh SERPENT?
The blathering is much like your repetitious quoting of scripture that you don't even understand, perv. Why is that?

You're apprehensive about being watched, and I don't blame you.

USA

#106609 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame SERPENT/RATTY ... why do you hate your Jewish heritage? I believe we
"And I shall blow my brother, and the goo shall make me a freak." Larry 8.32
The mantras are swirling around in your skull again, aren't they unbalanced perv?

USA

#106611 Jun 13, 2013
Brit Excrement wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to be kind!
The NFL fan has'nt been quite right in the head since the raving Rabi chewed off its dickend.
Well aren't YOU full of homoerotic blurbs, old geezer?

USA

#106615 Jun 13, 2013
Pet Snake wrote:
And I shall blow my brother, and the goo shall make me a freak." Larry 8.32
u.
You haven't the slightest clue as to what's going on, do you, little creep?

USA

#106617 Jun 13, 2013
Brit Excement wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee. Bandy words with me and you'll always loose.
Have a nice day.
What happened to your scouse friend, geezer? It seems as though he's disappeared. What happened?

USA

#106618 Jun 13, 2013
Brit Excrement wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee. Bandy words with me and you'll always loose.
Have a nice day.
Sure, dad. Claim 'victory' then run away. You're no different than other bitter, cowardly people here.

USA

#106621 Jun 13, 2013
Brit Excrement wrote:
<quoted text>
Je ne sais pas. Peut-ĂȘtre comme il allĂ© au lit.
No, myopic codger. Your little buddy's entire account has disappeared.
Did YOU have anything to do with that?
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#106624 Jun 13, 2013
Iranian Army Navy Commander Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari said Saturday that the Islamic Republic has added three more Ghadir-class submarines to its naval fleet, Iran's FARS News Agency reported.

"All parts of these submarines, including their body and their advanced radar equipment and defense systems have been designed and manufactured by our country's defense experts and with the help of the Defense Ministry," he said in a press conference.
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#106625 Jun 13, 2013
Woody wrote:
Iranian Army Navy Commander Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari said Saturday that the Islamic Republic has added three more Ghadir-class submarines to its naval fleet, Iran's FARS News Agency reported.
"All parts of these submarines, including their body and their advanced radar equipment and defense systems have been designed and manufactured by our country's defense experts and with the help of the Defense Ministry," he said in a press conference
`

@

Woody, Iranian pilots were trained by USA.

It is documented that Iranian F-14As have shot down Iraqi fighters, including Mirage F1s, SU-22, MiG-21, MiG-23, and MiG-25. An Iranian Tomcat scored a kill against an Iraqi Mirage F1 as late as the spring of 1988.

Iranian capabilities in this area may have taken place on February 11, 1985, when 25 Iranian F-14A Tomcats took a mass fly by over Tehran. In spite of the Western arms embargo.

From Iranian aircraft industries based at 1st tactical air base in Tehran, Iran is now modified and is manufacturing a more evasive jet plane.

Also there is rumor of Russians provided assistance to upgrade tomcats aging airframe. US government supplied arms to Iran in exchange for its assistance in getting hostages held in Lebanon released.

However, the AN/AWG-9 radar is certainly operational, and the Iranian Tomcats can fire AIM-9 Sidewinder and AIM-7 Sparrow missiles. Most Iranian Tomcats flew with a missile load of four Sparrows and two Sidewinders.

Rumors had been going about that Iranian F-14As had been fitted with the Russian made engine and ejection seat and has the capability to launch air-to-surface anti-ship missiles.

All the above means nothing/. The hot doggies and dog fights are way way over and gone. Dog fights are a thing of the past, where pilots controlled there planes and fate/. When a pilot gets into a plane today, it's all about advance robotic technology/and advance missiles, which Iran has and even developed there own....

What Iran is doing will never be understood to the jew jews that are pernicious jj muttfaces and lamebrains, who are in waiting as injurious beastly gluttons,,,,, until it Iran's "Show Time"/.

The Persians are way more brilliant and are motivated by peacefulness in their moral beliefs and in their Sovereignty logo of non aggressive behavior and in their non violent Islamic objectives!

After all it was the Persians who gave the World advance math and all the jew jews have done in the past 66 years, is created another Jewish Holocaust, because jew jews are convicted War Crime terrorist, that are/were stripped of all Righteousness/..
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#106626 Jun 13, 2013

`

correction:

`

.....where pilots controlled their planes and fate/. When a pilot gets into a plane today, it's all about advance robotic technology/and advance missiles, which Iran has and even developed their own....
Bobby Sandman 88

Mount Sinai, NY

#106627 Jun 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>

`

No, myopic codger. Your little buddy's entire account has disappeared.
Did YOU have anything to do with that?
@

`

U are one ignorant and illiterate loon!

U are a bore and we are tired to see u interrupting our posting Truthful comments, that are about Jew jews terrorism in Israel's crap-hole for savage jj pigs!

USA

#106628 Jun 13, 2013
Bloody Skank 69 wrote:
<quoted text>
@
interrupting our posting Truthful comments, that are about Jew jews terrorism in Israel's crap-hole for savage jj pigs!
I can see you people have eaten some sort of fecal sandwich today.
How did it taste?
GnA

Australia

#106629 Jun 13, 2013
What truthful comments?

You mean the comment about Israel being the problem of middle east?

How pathetic and childish are thos who think such a thing.

Have a look at Syria for an example its the Sunni rebels backed by Al Quida who are fighting the Shiite Assad Gov.
Do you honestly believe That any of those Rebel groups would want help from the Israelites?

Even they the "rebels" have vowed to fight the Jews Next. So before u make claims about Israel being the problem of the middle east

Look up Mosab Hasan Yousef and let him tell you the Reason for the Problems Palestine and all muslim nation face. The Problem is their god allah and the quran if they think they serve a loving god than look at the love allah shows by bringing both believers of his to kill each other. Satan has used allah to lead millions and millions of people to hell.

But if you haven't notice there are millions of muslims turning to Jesus Christ at the same time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Wood Kingdom Inc (Feb '11) 6 hr Fudd Jipacker 57
ILoveKickboxing- Lake Grove (Jul '15) 19 hr Lee 7
Review: Long Island Academy Of Dance (Oct '08) 19 hr Lee 14
Brentwood Sonderling High School "Class of 1978" (Apr '06) Sat Van Buren St Guy 14
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Apr 28 Enoch 15
News Binghamton man charged in 2010 murder on Longa Apr 28 Samone 3
Patchogue, May 24, 1960 (Jul '13) Apr 27 Frank Lambert 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages