Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121929 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Bobbalina

Saint James, NY

#104043 Apr 7, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say you're a teen? Figures you're just some gormless oaf posting on the internet 'cause you keep moping about your shitty life.
/888

like i stated before,..."you're a fk-ed up evil brainless jerk, without a life and without any loves ones".
Bobbalina

Saint James, NY

#104044 Apr 7, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

`

`

Tell me, has the white van outside your house finally left?
`

`

/888

`

....just this postings above shows me what an ignorant fk-head u really are and it was i,.... a teen that show the International community how demented and deranged u are, and that's beside being an old Sephardi sow that post with her assine sibling, NFL.
Bobbalina

Saint James, NY

#104045 Apr 7, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say you're a teen? Figures you're just some gormless oaf posting on the internet 'cause you keep moping about your shitty life.
`

/888

u stated u are an atheist, well, i've never met a smart atheist yet...they are always dumb bigoted ignorant jackasses, just like u!
Bobbalina

Saint James, NY

#104046 Apr 7, 2013
Jim Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us more about your mental illness and how Anglicans, Jesuits and all Catholics, Jews and Free Masons conspire against you. THEY watch because you offend and Liverpool must be made safe.
`

/888

this is another mental giant, posting its john hagee's repetitive stupidity, over and over again. Don't u realize how infantile and silly your posting are?

What kind of inbreeding's hole were u crap from?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#104047 Apr 7, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
/888
like i stated before,..."you're a fk-ed up evil brainless jerk, without a life and without any loves ones".
Keep tryin' to sooth yourself, sonny, I'm still gonna be pretty entertained over your bull.
rtloder

Villawood, Australia

#104048 Apr 7, 2013
Stinking lying murdering Jew # using the death of the innocent child Anne Frank to cover your putrid crimes of malice and murder.
Jew be dammed for the evil you are ,
How would you excuse 'your use' of Anne Frank to her mother.
Surely she has been blessed by the forgery that her father delivered.
Written in "ball point pen" when no ball point pens were available then.
"Shame" ! you even devour the memory of your own , with putrid callous political lies.
Are you that hard up *-*urchin of depleted uranium infected into your ethos by destroying the innocent with it *-* that you wallow in fifth using a forged dead child's diary to decorate your palaces with diamonds mounted in gore.
Relinquish your evil trade , haul in your hate , and then ,do the descent thing and blow your brains out.
Gray

Mechanicsville, VA

#104049 Apr 7, 2013
rtloder wrote:
Stinking lying murdering Jew # using the death of the innocent child Anne Frank to cover your putrid crimes of malice and murder.
Jew be dammed for the evil you are ,
How would you excuse 'your use' of Anne Frank to her mother.
Surely she has been blessed by the forgery that her father delivered.
Written in "ball point pen" when no ball point pens were available then.
"Shame" ! you even devour the memory of your own , with putrid callous political lies.
Are you that hard up *-*urchin of depleted uranium infected into your ethos by destroying the innocent with it *-* that you wallow in fifth using a forged dead child's diary to decorate your palaces with diamonds mounted in gore.
Relinquish your evil trade , haul in your hate , and then ,do the descent thing and blow your brains out.
Hello,

RT printed a piece on criminalizing anyone who "Denies the Holy-Co$t" and almost 400 people Commented against the whole mess; the Law and the Scam of All Times

http://rt.com/politics/denial-holocaust-crimi...

The term "holocaust Fatigue" is becoming more popular as people are somehow "Liberated" in the US to denounce the most egregious, offensive & overblown Scam EVER.

The arrogance, myopia and amazing clout of that Multi Trillion Dollar Industry is stunning in that it has deceived so many for so long!

---

There was also a piece on "Tracking Down" fossilized "Camp Guards" to which I submitted:

DISGUSTINGLY SELECTIVE OUTRAGE

If this latest Zionist contrived PR ploy had ANYTHING to do with "Justice" or Crimes against Humanity, the search for for egregious thugs would be going on in today's repository for the most privileged, coddled and overfunded Genocidal killers, anywhere; Zionist Run Israel.

No other state slaughters "Inferior" residents with such cold determination & blatant impunity than does Israel TODAY in "Gazaschwitz".

When ALL Ethnic Cleansers, EVERYWHERE are persecuted with equal fervor, can we begin to call this action "Justice".

Many thanks & best wishes
Gray
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#104050 Apr 8, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
55^/888
NFL/Advocate are no match for you. We love to watch you making complete idiotic fools out of these sub-human critters and how obsessed they are with your presence.
Both NFL and the "Advocate referred to you as "little boy". It tells us that they are obsessed with children in unnatural way. due to their Tribal Jewry's Talmudic belief.
:))) Thanks Bobbalina ... we do have these debauched Zionist Crusaders digging low down into their depraved psyche seeking every which way to send messages to 'little boys'.... tells us a lot about these dreadful and miserable swine.

Peace and LOVE to all at the great Port Jefferson retreat!!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#104051 Apr 8, 2013
must a fckk wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hey, Gravy ... you piece of dog shit.. educate yourself ... you good for nothing, child molester ... s.o.b...!!
""Various IDF corps now face a new reality, and according to a Friday report in Yedioth Ahronoth, they are at odds over the placement of future recruits, especially those presenting exceptional computer skills.
Traditionally, the Ground Forces and the IAF's personnel needs have always taken precedent when it came to the placement of recruits with top-level medical and psychological profiles; but over the past few years, the IDF has created various new cyber, intelligence and drone units, which are now demanding their share of quality personnel.""
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-432...
Hahahahahaha...
I hope you choke to death on one of your meals over this weekend ... you savage ignorant good for nothing judeophobe
.... do you still carry your brain on a wheel-chair..
Hahahahaha...
When the Rabbi did his cut on you, he must have cut too much, that is why you are so frustrated and must talk all the time of what you cannot do. Maybe you should graft a rooster neck on your stump and you could be wakened every day at 5 am. Real men are doing it while those with sex on the brain have got problems!
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#104052 Apr 8, 2013
Professor Ayeshire wrote:
With Filthy lying propagandists like Gray, I don't blame Israel for hiring Internet Soldiers one bit!! Shut the hell up Gray-Arse-Fir-Hire! If you cannot tell the truth then stay the hell off these forums you lying hamasarat!! Folks this clown is well known by the language he uses:
Depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “Hamasarat,” Jew and Israel hating trolls who infect the Internet with Hamas, anti-Israel propaganda.
The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Hamas cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.
If you’ve come across these Hamasarat Sock Puppets, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect.
That’s because they are Hamas PAID PROPAGANDIST doesn't care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane.
Welcome back...! I thought they buried you on Mt Zion as the best hasbarat ever! But it was not to be...probably you did not qualify! You are still the same broken down gramophone record, with the same worn out story which noboby but you believe. You are right however...Turko mongol Khazars converted in the 9th century are the descendant of the original inhabitant of Palestine, slanted eyes and all. Palestine used to be called Mongolstan and was the birth place of that race which invaded Mongolia. That is why it is important to know your history.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#104053 Apr 8, 2013
Bobbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
5751/888
I thought Gray's posting comments were honestly informative, so why would u ridicule and sabotage his Veteran's Truth?
He served this Country with Honor, Valor and Integrity, so why would you demean and slander his character and his accurate knowledge of Tribal Jewry's Evilness?
I can tell by your postings you're a draft dodger, tell me i'm wrong and tell me where u served!
You do realise your childish tactics are a major fail and everyone knows it..

You're so niave in supporting the enemy which are really your enemy's that you won't see the blind sided attack. See the UN (United Nothing) has not got a handle on real evil they have been watching to much Disney channel and our enemy's are taking advantage of it.

Location hidden

#104054 Apr 8, 2013
LovesTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're a big kid then you'd better disappear bunkhead because this is where the adults play. Your weakness? Lack of intelligence is very obvious. Lack of style and lack of gel
LovesTRUTH, you make me laugh-thanks for the entertainment you hilarious goose.

Location hidden

#104055 Apr 8, 2013
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello,
RT printed a piece on criminalizing anyone who "Denies the Holy-Co$t" and almost 400 people Commented against the whole mess; the Law and the Scam of All Times
http://rt.com/politics/denial-holocaust-crimi...
The term "holocaust Fatigue" is becoming more popular as people are somehow "Liberated" in the US to denounce the most egregious, offensive & overblown Scam EVER.
The arrogance, myopia and amazing clout of that Multi Trillion Dollar Industry is stunning in that it has deceived so many for so long!
---
There was also a piece on "Tracking Down" fossilized "Camp Guards" to which I submitted:
DISGUSTINGLY SELECTIVE OUTRAGE
If this latest Zionist contrived PR ploy had ANYTHING to do with "Justice" or Crimes against Humanity, the search for for egregious thugs would be going on in today's repository for the most privileged, coddled and overfunded Genocidal killers, anywhere; Zionist Run Israel.
No other state slaughters "Inferior" residents with such cold determination & blatant impunity than does Israel TODAY in "Gazaschwitz".
When ALL Ethnic Cleansers, EVERYWHERE are persecuted with equal fervor, can we begin to call this action "Justice".

Many thanks & best wishes
Gray
The level of ignorance in this world amazes me. Everynow and then I think we have found the bottom and then along comes a new standard.

Anyway Gray-Enjoy your Solitude.
LovesTRUTH

Saint Helens, UK

#104056 Apr 8, 2013
Republican Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>
LovesTRUTH, you make me laugh-thanks for the entertainment you hilarious goose.
Thank you! My delight is bringing truth here so, again I thank you Mr Eagle.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#104057 Apr 8, 2013
9/11 has proved to be a very successful heist: with over 1 million Iraqis dead and the warmongers behind it now eager for new opportunities in Iran.........

In every building collapse in history, all of the victims’ bodies have been recovered more or less intact. That is because falling buildings crush human bodies. They do not shred them into tiny pieces, or cause them to vanish into thin air.

Yet on September 11th, 2001, the most famous “building collapses” in history somehow caused the bodies of more than 1,000 victims to magically disappear. Not even a shred of skin, a fragment of fingernail, or a shard of bone from any of these bodies was ever recovered, despite meticulous “sifting and bucketing” efforts.

But that’s not the only mystery. Hardly anything was left of the 1,634 WTC occupants who did not completely vanish. Most of the human remains discovered and DNA-identified were in the form of tiny, shredded pieces, not intact bodies.

What happened to the nearly 3,000 human bodies that were annihilated during the ten-second disappearances of the 110-story Towers? Answer: The same thing that happened to the office furniture, filing cabinets, telephones, computers, and other contents of the Towers. Virtually no remains of these objects were ever recovered, either. They – like the human bodies – were somehow transformed into a mixture of tiny shards and sub-100-micron dust, which floated out to sea and slowly settled into the Atlantic. As one of the sifters-and-bucketers remarked, the biggest piece of office furniture recovered from Ground Zero was a tiny fragment of a telephone keypad.
youtube

AOL

#104058 Apr 8, 2013

100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______

Northern Truthseeker 5

Saint James, NY

#104059 Apr 8, 2013
55/888

`

55/888

We are the Truth seekers of the North and I'm from unit 5.

Our Northern Hemisphere is rapidly sinking into a kaotic Satanic Talmudic jewish abyss and as more and more people go to the government and learn the tricks of being Welfare Recipients and then sit back and enjoy doing nothing, making for a Socialized World and a bunch of injurious gluttonous israeli jews copycats.

We see that there are lots of Talmudic lovers getting there free hand outs as they post their sinister lies and deceptions on this Historical Site.

Their j lies are forever constant annoyances and it relentless 24/7 of israel's jews' Machination of pure unadulterated lies, with their slanderous ugliness, that gives homage to their god, Lucifer.

We, as the Truth seekers of the International Community, post the real Truths about Tribal Jewry and the inevitable that's about to befall the World and our Nation.

This week we are going to bring forth a man who knew the Truth and his legacy is bigger today, than it was in 1945..

The man and the people he led, got a raw deal by 4 collusive diabolical Nations, that got away with War Crimes. These nations along with their National leaders, had created a immunity veil of lies and deceptions that altered the course of History and created human woes and great pangs of distress.

And the people who were murdered by this Evil Marxist Cult in their martyrdom of trying and not bringing a stop to these insidious creatures from the Devil'd Loins, to stop these demonized sub-humans from destroying what God had Created as Good.

Yes, the man we are talking and posting about is Adolf Hitler and the German people who were savaged massively, then excucuted by mass Zionism starvation, were murdered, were exterminated and were the good and innocent German people.

Who was Adolph Hitler and why did the meek and innocent German people suffer endlessly by Jews and their co-rats of deceptions?

These questions are in our Dedication Memorial to honor a man who died at the hands of Tribal Jewry's Lies and Deceptions and the German people who were massacred for/by Jewry's Liars,

At this time we'd like to have 5 minutes of silence in memory of the innocent German people who were ruthlessly exterminated by Zionist Eisenhower to save his own evil hide and for the Advancement of his hidden Jews' Zionism.
Northern Truthseeker 3

Saint James, NY

#104060 Apr 8, 2013
`

5/888

Thank you for your 5 minute Tribute to the German people that suffered by jews' War Crime lies and deceptions and to the German people that Jew Zionist Eisenhower committed Genocide on, with immunity and inpunity.

&bp ctr=1365429964
Miss Bobbalina Sandwich

Saint James, NY

#104061 Apr 8, 2013
`

2793/888

when we @ Mt. Sinai think of 6 million jews dying in a make believe Holohoax, it just drives us wild and crazy to think that the World of goyims are so darn dumb.

The government has no right to make us, or force us into believing in the Jew jews' War Crime Holohoax lie.

Jews' want fines and jail imposed on the non-believers, that say their jew Holohoax was "not" real.

Its been proven beyond a shadow of any doubt, that Zionist and Talmudic jews are a Cult of Evil Deceiving Liars and core of spineless connivers

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#104072 Apr 8, 2013
Northern Truthseeker 5 wrote:
55/888
`

We are the Truth seekers of the North and I'm from unit 5.
5 minutes of silence for Hitler.

I appreciate being reminded what an idiot you are, slob. Now get back to mopping the saloon floor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Jun 25 avery 1,462
Looking for families wronged by CPS & Suffolk C... (Dec '09) Jun 25 John Doe 46
News Heartland hearing shows local support Jun 25 Knott Guilty 7
ralphs fishing station (Apr '12) Jun 24 Mike and Ike 18
News Not guilty pleas filed in Elmont double-murder ... (Apr '07) Jun 20 Sidney Newman Jr 127
News Suspended Westhampton Beach cop drops $75M suit... Jun 19 Scott McKend 2
all drownings (Jun '07) Jun 18 crooked 38

Centereach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages