Blaming Israel for carnage

Blaming Israel for carnage

There are 121873 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 22, 2006, titled Blaming Israel for carnage. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#103147 Mar 21, 2013
Blabbalina wrote:
`
`
Hi Petesake,

i am like u, a stupid jackass, a dirty hateful slob– a true intellectual hack, and a poorly educated hayseed.
Some things never change, hag.

USA

#103148 Mar 21, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
No Ratty. Your up late because you have no friends ... decent Jews don't be offended.
"And I shall blow the ruth, and the ruth shall make me a freak." Larry 8.32
It's not late here, little boy. Have you ever heard of time zones, or are you even more of an ignorant oinker than I thought? You checked for the van, didn't you? If not, I recommend it.

USA

#103150 Mar 21, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Blabbalina! I absolutely can agrieve with you here. We tend to give the SEREPENT too much head but we are vermin and jackasses made of used rubbers and we just flounce around the forum whilst going about our truth giving head.

Piss on you and yours Blabbalina and as usual an excrement post!!!(Peteseick)
You really ARE as ignorant as that other creepy hag, aren't you,little boy?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#103151 Mar 21, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bobbalina! I absolutely can agree with you here. We tend to give the SEREPENT too much of our time but the vermin is a jackass made of rubber which we just bounce around the forum whilst going about our truth giving. 29,000 posts and everyone dedicated to spewing shit. SREPENT has absolutely zero credibility and knows it.
Peace to you and yours Bobbalina and as usual an excellent post!!!(Petesake)
Clearly the concept of an education didn't work out all that well for ya, Petey~ 
Bobbalina

Saint James, NY

#103152 Mar 21, 2013
ZionsDeleteTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Bobbalina! I absolutely can agree with you here. We tend to give the SEREPENT too much of our time but the vermin is a jackass made of rubber which we just bounce around the forum whilst going about our truth giving. 29,000 posts and everyone dedicated to spewing shit. SREPENT has absolutely zero credibility and knows it.
Peace to you and yours Bobbalina and as usual an excellent post!!!(Petesake)
`

`

We @ Mt. Sinai Retreat know what the Giyus.org/ from israel's Machination Megaphones Machine are, but i'm not 20 yet and the NFL bores me to death with her old sow-ish "Advocate" alter ego illiteracy and her uneducated mannerism of hypocrisy.

I was going to the Port tonight, but its cold, snowy and i love doing my part to help the Palestinian plight against Jews' Holocaust Terrorism.

There are times we love NFL a/k/a Advocate, to do our bidding and she does.

What a Troll and a sad excuse for a human being! And the terrorist Jews' used NFL?Advocate as their handi-wipe stooges and blankness dumb-some tools/.
yaron

Toronto, Canada

#103153 Mar 21, 2013
Hey moron i'm not uneducated people like you are John Hagee sees injustice towards Israel YOU GOT THAT? the next time you call me names.
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#103154 Mar 21, 2013
by Press Core

In 1975, during the Church Committee hearings, the existence of a secret assassination weapon came to light. The CIA had developed a poison that caused the victim to have an immediate heart attack. This poison could be frozen into the shape of a dart and then fired at high speed from a pistol. The gun was capable of shooting the icy projectile with enough speed that the dart would go right through the clothes of the target and leave just a tiny red mark. Once in the body the poison would melt and be absorbed into the blood and cause a heart attack! The poison was developed to be undetectable by modern autopsy procedures.

Can you give a person cancer?

If cancer in animals can be caused by injecting them with cancer viruses and bacteria, it would certainly be possible to do the same with human beings!

In 1931, Cornelius Rhoads, a pathologist from the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research, purposely infects human test subjects in Puerto Rico with cancer cells; 13 of them died. Though a Puerto Rican doctor later discovers that Rhoads purposely covered up some of the details of his experiment and Rhoads himself gives a written testimony stating he believes that all Puerto Ricans should be killed, he later goes on to establish the U.S. Army Biological Warfare facilities in Fort Detrick Maryland (origin of the HIV/AIDS virus, the Avian Flu virus and the Swine Flu / A-H1N1 virus).
Bobbalina

Saint James, NY

#103156 Mar 21, 2013
yaron wrote:
Hey moron i'm not uneducated people like you are John Hagee sees injustice towards Israel YOU GOT THAT? the next time you call me names.
`

`

`

I'm still learning so be patience with lil o me, mr. "yaron" john hagee.

U are right,... john hagges like u are few and far from existence, and that we on this site get to meet a very smart educated Johnnie like u is our honor and a privelgae/.

And to think that u see injustices towards the terrorist jews' that are occupying Palestinian farmers land by their Terrorism War Crimes against Humanity, and who wanted fugirives from International Justice, that r jews'from Karl Marxist Red Commie Ideology and Criminal Serial Killers, who stole the land they are squatting their mud dwelling fat oinking curly tails on, by supreme war crimes is just amazings to us that u are so smart Johnnie.

Please enlighten us more of my ignorance, because as u stated, u are not a stupid uneducated john hagee, which btw,.. i've never met before.

The john hagees' i met were illiterates idiots and it's refreshing u told me that u are not one of those john hagee snake charming Xians/zionists brainless twitty p!ssy twerps, right to their core essence.
Bobbalina

Saint James, NY

#103157 Mar 21, 2013
Woody wrote:
by Press Core
In 1975, during the Church Committee hearings, the existence of a secret assassination weapon came to light. The CIA had developed a poison that caused the victim to have an immediate heart attack. This poison could be frozen into the shape of a dart and then fired at high speed from a pistol. The gun was capable of shooting the icy projectile with enough speed that the dart would go right through the clothes of the target and leave just a tiny red mark. Once in the body the poison would melt and be absorbed into the blood and cause a heart attack! The poison was developed to be undetectable by modern autopsy procedures.
Can you give a person cancer?
If cancer in animals can be caused by injecting them with cancer viruses and bacteria, it would certainly be possible to do the same with human beings!
In 1931, Cornelius Rhoads, a pathologist from the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research, purposely infects human test subjects in Puerto Rico with cancer cells; 13 of them died. Though a Puerto Rican doctor later discovers that Rhoads purposely covered up some of the details of his experiment and Rhoads himself gives a written testimony stating he believes that all Puerto Ricans should be killed, he later goes on to establish the U.S. Army Biological Warfare facilities in Fort Detrick Maryland (origin of the HIV/AIDS virus, the Avian Flu virus and the Swine Flu / A-H1N1 virus).
This site should be grateful to have your postings comments here, Woody/.

This is par excellence/.

It's horrible to think that our government is engaging in this War Crime activities, but our government has been run like this by Zionism/Communism ideology, for many years, without remorse or a check and balance of righteousness. That's assassination and who the hell is letting this happen, Zionism/.

This Zion run government is defiling and demeaning our American Constitution and are making a mockery out of our inalienable God given Rights for All, by our Free thinking founding forefathers, who fought so hard for us to have these Freedoms and Liberties as Americans and they even died for us...

.... and now to have and see Zionist' destroying and using our Nation for Israeli terrorist jews' secretive evil agendas and defying Godly Truth as lying chosen/.

This is way beyond surrealism, it's pertinacious jews' diabolical Tribal Jewry unstoppable Crime Spree, that should have been stop, but now only God's Intervention could be the only reason for this to stop.

Are we Americans are reaping what we've sown,?.... by us "not" speaking out against Jews' Terror in Palestine and by wrongly voting for Zionists' marionette puppets sympathizers into office that will fund Israel's Terror with Taxpayers money as directed by Zionism/red J commies in Halls of Washington
Woody

Duncanville, TX

#103159 Mar 22, 2013
William J. Broad – New York Times March 20, 2013

After President Obama arrived in Israel, his first stop on Wednesday was to inspect an installation of Iron Dome, the antimissile system hailed as a resounding success in the Gaza conflict in November. The photo op, celebrating a technological wonder built with the help of American dollars, came with considerable symbolism as Mr. Obama sought to showcase support for Israel after years of tensions over Jewish settlements and how to curb Iran’s nuclear ambitions.

Unstated amid the good will, though, was an intensifying debate over whether Iron Dome’s feats of warhead destruction were more illusory than real.

Israeli officials initially claimed success rates of up to 90 percent. Michael Oren, Israel’s ambassador to the United States, hailed the antimissile system as the first to succeed in combat. Congress recently called the system “very effective” and pledged an additional $680 million for deployments through 2015.

But a growing chorus of weapons experts in the United States and in Israel say their studies — based largely on analyses of hits and misses captured on video — suggest that Iron Dome destroyed no more than 40 percent of incoming warheads and perhaps far fewer. Many rockets, they argue, were simply crippled or deflected — failures that often let intact or dying rockets fall on populated areas.
Nobody

Irving, TX

#103161 Mar 22, 2013
"Why do you notice the small piece of dust that is in your brother's eye, but you don't notice the big piece of wood that is in your own eye? Why do you say to your brother,'Let me take that little piece of dust out of your eye'? Look at yourself first! You still have that big piece of wood in your own eye." You are a hypocrite. First, take the wood out of your own eye. Then you will see clearly to take the dust out of your brother's eye.
Bobbalina

Saint James, NY

#103162 Mar 22, 2013
Nobody wrote:
"Why do you notice the small piece of dust that is in your brother's eye, but you don't notice the big piece of wood that is in your own eye? Why do you say to your brother,'Let me take that little piece of dust out of your eye'? Look at yourself first! You still have that big piece of wood in your own eye." You are a hypocrite. First, take the wood out of your own eye.

`

`

Then you will see clearly to take the dust out of your brother's eye.
`

`

It's not dust, foolish one!.... It's before u take the splinter out of someone else's eye, take the rafter out of your own eye!

As Petesake says: learn the Truth, it will set u free!

USA

#103163 Mar 22, 2013
Blabbalina wrote:
<quoted text>
`
`
It's not dust, foolish one!.... It's before u take the splinter out of my butt, take the rafter out of your own eye!
As Peteskank says: learn the Truth, it will set u free!
How deep, hag.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#103164 Mar 22, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>Moses, we are so glad that you come from a tribe of geniuses. We are all happy that you belong to a people who produced some great men...One French academician once said:"The Jews, when they are good,they are very good, but when they are bad, they are very bad" he went on to say..."unfortunately most of them are bad". That cost him his job at the Academy, but he made a point. Unfortunately for the world, only the bad ones seem to be remembered.
" In everything we are destroyers-even in the insturments of destruction to which we turn for relief...We Jewss, we, the destroyers, will remain destroyers for ever. Nothing that you will do will meet our needs and demands. WE WILL FOREVER DESTROY BECAUSE WE NEED A WORLD OF OUR OWN, a God-world, which is not in our nature to build...Because your chief institution is the social structure itself, it is in this, that we are most manifestly destroyers." Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles.
"We have exterminated the property owners in Russia. We are going to do the same thing in Europe and America."
Chairman Zinoviev (Apfelbaum) at the 3rd Communist International, US Congressional Record, December 13, 1923.
" Jews banished 47 times iln 1000 years -Why"
http://www.rense.com/general85/banished.htm
So you see Moses, you can have all the Nobel prizes you want. What the world remembers is the evil done, not the good. That is unfortunate, but the entire world is now Palestinian. Nothing personal.
Excellent observation;

But...

When lil Moses K. said that Jews manage: "........to get 75% of noble prices," he's not doing his fellow geniuses any favors

OR...

.... he's proven a dedication to get: " Sucha deal" on Nobel Prices;

HOWEVER...

.....my uncle can get them at 85% off the regular "Nobel prices" !

"Moses K. managed to exemplify the sort of arrogant exclusivity demonstrated by some members of his "Tribe" that engenders an understandable, historical "rap on the snout" from time to time.

Because Time reveals all Truths.....we've found that no one suffered Sadistic Genocidal Schemes than did the Germans in the 1900s:
---

“The Morgenthau” Plan
http://www.fpp.co.uk/bookchapters/Morgenthau....

“Why The Zionists Killed General George S. Patton”
http://just-another-inside-job.blogspot.com/2...
“His duties as military governor took Patton to all parts of Germany and intimately acquainted him with the German people and their condition.

He could not help but compare them with the French, the Italians, the Belgians, and even the British.

This comparison gradually forced him to the conclusion that World War II had been fought against the wrong people." CONTINUED

“Did the Allies Starve Millions of Germans?”
http://www.serendipity.li/hr/bacque01.htm
As soon as the Second World War ended in 1945, Canada and the United States began shipping food to the hundreds of millions of people who were facing starvation as a result of the war.

Only Germany was left out.

What is not generally known is that these occupying Allied armies carved off 25 per cent of Germany's most fertile land and placed it under Russian and Polish control, forcibly expelling about 16 millions people into what remained."CONTINUED

“Eisenhower's Holocaust - His Slaughter Of 1.7 Million Germans”

“Re-Writing History:“The Eisenhower Death Camps”
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2009/...
by Lt. Col. Gordon "Jack" Mohr, AUS Ret.

It's taken over 60 years for Russian, US, Classified etc Documents to Prove just THESE Facts that will NEVER meet American eyes because of our Ziono-Media Monopoly MUST monopolize the Pity & Extortion Market with their "mere" 271,000, MEMBERS ONLY "Holy-Co$T" Racket.

What OTHER "Selective Outrages" do we "Not Know?

Thanks again,

Gray
orion

Johannesburg, South Africa

#103165 Mar 22, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah! In the name of the Empire. Yes!!! Jews never really figured in the Empire. As I'm sure you already know your ilk were despised a long, long time before Hitler and the British Empire.
Have a nice day.
The Romans called them the enemy of mankind in those days already.
orion

#103166 Mar 22, 2013
Nobody wrote:
The many proposed divisions of Palestine (White Papers) into Jewish and Arab enclaves were Rejected by Arabs who decided to use violence to drive out the Jews. In 1948 Arab countries rejected the Legal Decision of the international community (United Nations) on Palestine; five Arab armies illegally invaded Israel to join the 2 Arab guerilla groups already there. They all failed. Wars in 1956, 1967, and 1973 were also Arab defeats. Hamas, Hezbollah, and Islamic Jihad are terrorist otganizations that murder Israelis. The PLO was a terrorist organization for many years (Black September and 1972 Munich Olympics terrorist murders). Hamas is the primary agent causing Chaos in the ME ("stated objrective : "Drive the Jews into the sea). To compare the settlements with the long history of Arab Terrorism and cry "illegal and immoral" is to be Morally and Legally Obtuse as well as historically ignorant and biased. Open some history books and try to educate yourself, if that is possible..
Well almost the entire world thinks differently. How can Turko-Mongols Khazarians converted to Judaism in the 9th Century as an alternative to Islam or Christianity, be the descendants of the old Israelites. Prof. Shlomo Sands of Tel Aviv in his book which was a best seller in Israel a few years, proved beyond any argument that the descendants of the Israelites are today's Palestinians. DNA proves beyond any doubt. How many battles the Khazars have won is immaterial. They are invaders. Full stop. One day those invaders, if they do not want to assimilate will be expelled or destroyed.
orion

#103167 Mar 22, 2013
check it out wrote:
<quoted text>
Heil Hitler! Oh that's right he's no longer ruleing over a 1000 reich. Your side lost pal. Thank goodness for that.
No, my side did not lose for I am on the side of truth and justice. The wheel of history is turning slowly, but it is turning nonetheless. When I was young, Israel could do no wrong, now it can do no right, and the wheel is still turning. The Hitler you mention stated in 1927 in his sequel to Mein Kampf that the proposed state of Israel will be a den of thieves and criminals. He has proven to be right! Sorry.

USA

#103168 Mar 22, 2013
orion wrote:
<quoted text>No, my side did not lose for I am on the side of truth and justice. The wheel of history is turning slowly, but it is turning nonetheless. When I was young, Isre right! Sorry.
'I am on the side of truth and justice'

LOL!
orion

#103169 Mar 22, 2013
ana wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a bit lame to be openly prejudice against Jewish people....
Unfortunately this "holocaust never really happened" myth that many are touting is a load of crap and quite ill minded. The holocaust did happen who ever orchestrated it, millions of innocent Jews and other ethic groups including the Roma gypsys were rounded up in with the intention to ethnically cleanse them, it happened I have heard first hand accounts of what others witnessed, including from non Jews.
I am not however excusing by any means the despicable attitudes demonstrated by some modern day Jewish people living in both Israel and else where, their treatment towards the Palestinians is unforgivable and unacceptable, especially in light of their past generations plight at the hands of the evil nazi monsters.
Jewish people I have known and encountered have been very warm and kind, these were sephardic Jews , they also denounced the intolerable behaviour and contempt towards the Palestinians.
Such hateful speeches as yours do very little to help, it rather hinders, so I ask you kindly to review your opinions carefully drawing your opinions from factual sources rather than random conspiracy theories and generalised biased opinionated hateful propaganda found somewhere on the Internet
Well after 60 years, now we are told that it was not 6 million anymore but 20 millions jews who were killed in 45 000 extermination camps. That the Jewish population of Europe was between 40 and 50 million, that even though all Jewish sources have mentionned a total of some 15,5 million in 1929. The French population at the time was 39 million and therefore there were more jews in Europe than Frenchmen. Israel is now debunking their own version of the Hoax which we all were expected to believe for the last 60 years under threats of fine or jail sentences. Now we must believe a new version. At the same time, we have the study, released by John Hopkins, reported by Haaretz which states.'The various groups of jews in the world today do not share a common gentic origin. We are talking here about groups that are very heterogeneous and which are connected solely by religion...(the) genome of European Jews is a mosaic of ancient peoples and ITS ORIGIN IS LARGELY KHAZARS (turko-mongol)."
Dr Eran Elhaik (Jewish) The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry: Contrasting the Rheinland and the Khazarian Hypothesis; Department of Mental Health, Johns Hopkins University, Bloomberg School of Public Health, McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins Univesity School of Medicine).
On one hand, there are now 14 million more Hoax deaths and on the other hand the most prestigious institution in the world seemingly debunks the presence of any ethnic "Jewish" population in Europe whatsoever.
How can Jews be killed if they do not exist! And if you believe that some 20 million "people" got murdered, PLEASE TELL US WHERE THE MASS GRAVES ARE!
They say that small lies cover big lies, but I prefer BBB, Bs baffles brain. We have heard so much BS on the subject that even the dumbest brain must wake up!
must a fckk

Tel Aviv, Israel

#103171 Mar 22, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
You see! I remember the Irgun/Stern gang terrorists murdering British Soldiers and Civilians in my lifetime! So STFU.
-

Yeahhh, but plizzzz, give us some insight ...
How many Brits ....??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brentwood Sonderling High School "Class of 1978" (Apr '06) 24 min Ken 16
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 8 hr Van Buren St Guy 1,422
Gregory Sanzeri from La Fitness Smithtown 14 hr Anon 2
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) 22 hr Chimneyman39 331
News Petition drive underway to reopen Roberto Cleme... Mon clean it up Angie 6
Heroin Overdosed Centereach High School (Jan '09) Sun Relic 36
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 212

Centereach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages