Blaming Israel for carnage

Most media outlets aren't providing news of Israel's barbaric air raids on Lebanon with fairness and integrity. Full Story
Zionist 4 Lyfe

Edmonton, Canada

#101174 Feb 12, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed Cupcake .... their god is Satan and their deeds have been forever evil ... it's a simple equation and with terrifying results: Children and their mothers burned for example with white phosphorus as the world looks on in disbelief. Nothing really said by the Jewspapers .... the Jews suffered remember under Hitler so now it's their turn and they can do no wrong apparently ...
I hope you subhuman Goy dogs got a nice view of things to come with our white phosphorus arsenal! You filthy British Goyim are 800 years overdue for a mass killing at our hands! Revenge for the actions if your dirty Goy king Edward and the expulsion edict!

One-by-one we'll wreak havoc on our past oppressors! Starting with the disgusting Arab slime! Now go and clean my toilet Goy slave!

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#101175 Feb 12, 2013
Zionist 4 Lyfe wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you subhuman Goy dogs got a nice view of things to come with our lime! Now go and clean my toilet Goy slave!
You're obviously a shill and nothing more, fool.
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#101176 Feb 12, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed Cupcake .... their god is Satan and their deeds have been forever evil ... it's a simple equation and with terrifying results: Children and their mothers burned for example with white phosphorus as the world looks on in disbelief. Nothing really said by the Jewspapers .... the Jews suffered remember under Hitler so now it's their turn and they can do no wrong apparently ...
88 = Israel

Hitler had no problem with the Jewish PEOPLE until 1933, when the Jews declared War on Germany and Hitler wanted them out after that.

Same thing happened here in USA, when Japan declared WAR ON AMERICA and the Japanese were put into camps or deported.

Is there a difference between the Japanese and Jews?

The answer is Yes, the Japanese never lied about a Holocaust happening to them in USA, like the Jews Lied about their Fabled Holocaust and got reparation for their Jewish Holohoax lies by Germans being their poor victimized scapegoat by Jewish Liars......
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101177 Feb 12, 2013
Cupcake of Amsterdam wrote:
<quoted text>
`
8 x 11=israel the motherland
You are an annoying old reprobate, who should be kept away from all computers and on a spring leash. Go buy the book Communist Manifesto and have someone read it to u "klinker", in your comatose-homo Jesuit decaying state.
Was it the nutty Pope or a Marxist Jew who wrote the book called the "Communist Manifesto",.... you old deranged lamebrain?
This site is for "Blaming israel for their War Crime Carnage" and is not a site for your radicalised delusions, nor your crazy spawned spam stupors.
Now get lost, ratbag.
And Mr FairyCake will look for more internet rants about hating Jews on Google, created, interestingly enough, by a Jewish duo. Have fun looking up "redundancy" and "idiocy" on teh interwebz!
OURC

Lebanon, OR

#101178 Feb 12, 2013
Do you know where Isreal really is? What you call Isreal is really Judah + some Benjamin.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#101179 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
88 = Israel
Hitler had no problem with the Jewish PEOPLE until 1933, when the Jews declared War on Germany and Hitler wanted them out after that.
Same thing happened here in USA, when Japan declared WAR ON AMERICA and the Japanese were put into camps or deported.
Is there a difference between the Japanese and Jews?
The answer is Yes, the Japanese never lied about a Holocaust happening to them in USA, like the Jews Lied about their Fabled Holocaust and got reparation for their Jewish Holohoax lies by Germans being their poor victimized scapegoat by Jewish Liars......
Excellent Cupcake .... great analysis
Klink

Plattsburg, MO

#101180 Feb 12, 2013

Absurd. As if the Jews had some power instead of actually found living in the ghettos? Jews did not own banking then or now. There was a newspaper that made a similar claim but this was just pro-war propaganda. There is nothing to prove any such thing.

Hitler wanted the Jews and Protestants out of Prussia because the Catholic Centre Party put him in power to do just that. Their first act of war was the 1932 Prussian coup.

The war was not about RACE rather RELIGION. The winners write the history and edit themselves out.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#101181 Feb 12, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
"Analysis," you say? Please, any high school debater could easily tear down that flimsy rhetoric you call "analysis."
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#101182 Feb 12, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
didnt you really mean ANAList...you filthy muslima and skank... you know, cause Cupcake isw an amsterdam ANAList favorite... in the cheap windows. like her Gma, the cheap Kok scuker in hell....
fearless cartooni

Santa Monica, CA

#101183 Feb 12, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
wheres the stupid lout scumbag button ?
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#101184 Feb 12, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>
wheres the stupid lout scumbag button ?
88 = israeli terrorist jews

Venice beaches common drug cartoonie trash, who speaks out of his Colostomy Bag hanging from his one yellow tooth, from his otherwise toothless brown stained drek mouth.
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#101185 Feb 12, 2013
fearless cartooni wrote:
<quoted text>didnt you really mean ANAList...you filthy muslima and skank... you know, cause Cupcake isw an amsterdam ANAList favorite... in the cheap windows. like her Gma, the cheap Kok scuker in hell....
do ur kids still p!ss on u when u wiggle like a worm on the floor for a fix?

....this filthy bigoted supporting israeli terror ghoul, needs a good attitute adjustment on that filthy hole he calls a mouth!
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#101186 Feb 12, 2013
OURC wrote:
Do you know where Isreal really is? What you call Isreal is really Judah + some Benjamin.
`

`

israel is a Giant Toilet bowl....that the Persians are going flush real soon,.....that's what israel really is ~
Ditto Dog

United States

#101187 Feb 12, 2013
Petesake wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent, Fruitcake .... great analysis. I adore very nutty fruitcake. Mmm mmm.
Ditto
Ditto Dog

United States

#101188 Feb 12, 2013
Ralph wrote:
If the Hezbollah would keep away from civilian homes and stop hiding or storing weapons in schools and religious shrines, there would be less carnage.
Just get out the bulldozers and keep the reporters away.
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#101189 Feb 12, 2013
Zionist 4 Lyfe wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you subhuman Goy dogs got a nice view of things to come with our white phosphorus arsenal! You filthy British Goyim are 800 years overdue for a mass killing at our hands! Revenge for the actions if your dirty Goy king Edward and the expulsion edict!
One-by-one we'll wreak havoc on our past oppressors! Starting with the disgusting Arab slime! Now go and clean my toilet Goy slave!
`

`

`

finally an honest depraved Zionist speaks out about Jews hatred for Goys.

We thank u, u anti-goyim hater, for warning us Goyims of what u Zionist Jews have in-store for us goys dogs.

After all, you're a Talmudic jew and ur sacred Talmudic books states you can molest are children and kill them too, with impunity.

It also calls Jesus Christ vile names and us goys are your slaves to be murdered by u and your kind, if u wish it so. We have to thank u for being so honest and for warning us about u and ur kind deranged and depraved Occultist Ideology...

...Sholom to an honest zion jew.
Cupcake of Amsterdam

Mount Sinai, NY

#101190 Feb 12, 2013
typo...

`

After all, you're a Talmudic jew and ur sacred Talmudic books states you can molest and pervert our children and kill them too, with impunity.

And the age doesn't matter, especially when they're 3 years old and younger.
Gray

Richmond, VA

#101193 Feb 12, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
If Rabbi Shlomo actually said such a thing he was wrong. It was the Catholics in the govt who were allied with the Catholic nazi party. All a bunch of papal knights on all sides.
Of course EVERYTHING is EVERYBODY'S fault but the Angelic Zionists!...Catholics, Eskimos, Martians....you name it!

HOWEVER:

Europe's Zionists have ensured that there is perhaps no more grossly distorted period in History than that of Europe's Chaos/Wars in the 1900s

In spite of near omnipotent Zionist censorship, the recent uncovering of the "Ankara Documents" adds to the proof of Zionism't primary roll in persecuting non Zionist Jews & non Jews

The following is just some proof documenting what I just said.

(PLEASE NOTE THAT I SAID "ZIONISTS", NOT "THE JEWS" as Zionists have been responsible for the deaths of more innocent Jews than anyone.

I'm sure you've heard of Mr. Greanbaums infamous quote:“One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Poland.”

Germany's Zionists were the WORST persecutors of non Zionist Jews to pressure them to help invade Palestine.

Germany's Military trainers from the Wehrmacht & Waffen SS, initially planned to use Palestine with the Zionists as a base vs Allies in N. Africa until the far more ethical German trainers wrote off Zionists as hoplessly Obsessed, untrainable, Sadistic Racist Murderers....NOT Soldier material.

The following is the tip of a very heavily censored Reality.

(Ignore Wikipedia on issues relating to "Israel" "Zionism" as:
" WIKIPEDIA EDITING COURSES LAUNCHED BY ZIONIST GROUPS"
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/18/w ...
"Now two Israeli groups seeking to gain the upper hand in the online debate have launched a course in "Zionist editing" for Wikipedia, the online reference site."CONTINUED

In July 1938 President Roosevelt convened the Evian Conference to consider the problem of Jewish refugees. At that time a German offer was made to release Jews at $250 per person. The Jewish Agency, headed by Golda Meir, decided to ignore the offer.

At this conference, the delegation from the Jewish Agency made no effort to influence the United States or any of the 32 other participating nations to open their gates to admit German Jews.

When a shipload of Jewish refugees on the Danube river were refused permission to disembark anywhere, Henry Montor the leader of the United Jewish Appeal explained that they could not be allowed to sail the Holy Land because “Palestine cannot be flooded with old people or with undesirables”.(Feb. 1, 1940).

On Nov. 25, 1940 the Haganah commanders ordered the blowing up of the ship Patria in Haifa Harbor as a protest against England’s plan to send refugees to Mauritius instead of to Palestine, and thus 272 Jewish refugees perished.

. On Dec. 17, 1942 both houses of the British Parliament declared readiness to afford temporary residence for endangered persons, but on Jan. 27 a spokesman for the Zionists stated that the Jews opposed the motion because Palestine was omitted.

On Feb. 18, 1943 Yitzhak Greenbaum, chairman of the Rescue Committee of the Jewish Agency declares at a Zionist Executive Council in Tel-Aviv:“When they asked me: Could you not give me money from the United Jewish Appeal funds for the rescue of Jews in Europe? I said No! And I say again, No! One should resist this wave which pushes the Zionist activities to secondary importance”.

“Nazi-Zionist Collaboration Zionism in Germany”
http://www.lastsuperpower.net/docs/nzc10zioni...
EXCERPT “Nazism started in Germany and so did Nazi-Zionist collaboration." 

“Shamir proposes an alliance with the Nazis”
http://www.wrmea.com/jews_for_justice/holocau...

Don't expect to read ANYTHING Factual in our PROVEN Ziono-Media Monopoly (another topic)
Rtloder

Sydney, Australia

#101194 Feb 12, 2013
Saudi is getting a bigger bite of American pie, sure there paying for it, what difference does that make.
There keeping the price of oil within reason, and buying over priced arms what is it? 30 billion annually I read it but I can't believe it. US.arms exports are only 60 billion a year.
No need to have a problem understanding why Saudi tells the Jews to stick it up there arse.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

#101195 Feb 12, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
<quoted text>
"Analysis," you say? Please, any high school debater could easily tear down that flimsy rhetoric you call "analysis."
Plenty of people have done so, mostly university professors and scientists and have found themselves in jail in Europe for denial of the Holy Hoax. If the truth must be protected by jail sentences, it is not the Truth. what have the Hoaxer got to fear?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islip GOP moves fast to make Carpenter supervisor 21 min submit the proof 2
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Sat Busted 17
MARTIN SCHULTZ. GREECE. Tsipras Fri WAG 1
'The Carbonaro Effect': Long Island magician Mi... (May '14) Fri Sad viewer 2
What are they putting in the old Waldbaums in E... (Mar '12) Fri janedoe 46
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) Fri Carol 7
Louis Volpe Thu Pontiac Salesman 7

Winter Storm Watch for Suffolk County was issued at February 01 at 9:31AM EST

Centereach News Video

Centereach Dating