Centereach Heroin Users-August 2012

Centereach Heroin Users-August 2012

Posted in the Centereach Forum

Buzz

Selden, NY

#1 Aug 13, 2012
Ah, the hand of the law is getting closer. You will find yourselves arrested and in jail, sooner than you think. Included in the round up will be the prescription pill sellers, the under-age drinkers and the people who provide(d) the under 21 with alcohol.

Pathetic that all of you don't know the cops are on to you and have been for awhile. It's actually quite comical. See, it works by word of mouth. And that's how all the info is gathered, investigated, and you guys are under surveillance. Then BOOYAH B**CHES!!! Off to jail you go. Oh and your friend who already has the criminal record for drug use etc., is going to make the deal to reduce his sentence, by giving you all up. See, not everyone in this town wants losers like you living amongst us. We will make the calls to the precincts and give names. Suspicious activity, word of mouth, anything that might help the police RID THIS TOWN of dirt bags like you, will be provided.

http://riverhead.patch.com/articles/da-heroin...
Vigilante Justice

Riverhead, NY

#2 Aug 13, 2012
I like the way you think Buzz. I have often said the cops should let us help clean up the streets and get rid of these losers

If the government really cared they would flood the country with tainted drugs that kill the user as soon as they try them, then people might learn

Sick of drug users wasting my air and resource,not to mention that even if they do recover the drugs always take a toll on their physical and mental health and who is left to foot the bill for doctors, jail or welfare...the taxpayers
Buzz

Selden, NY

#3 Aug 17, 2012
Vigilante Justice wrote:
I like the way you think Buzz. I have often said the cops should let us help clean up the streets and get rid of these losers
If the government really cared they would flood the country with tainted drugs that kill the user as soon as they try them, then people might learn
Sick of drug users wasting my air and resource,not to mention that even if they do recover the drugs always take a toll on their physical and mental health and who is left to foot the bill for doctors, jail or welfare...the taxpayers
Agree with you! I say we start turning in the kids who live in Centereach and are suspected of using or selling or facilitating the use of drugs and alcohol. We need to rid this town of the scum and it's never to late.
Buzz
#4 Aug 17, 2012
Maybe the police or community can start with the house on Garden Lane, Centereach.

The rumored drug house. Underage kids, using drugs and drinking....
Buzz
#5 Aug 17, 2012
Vigilante Justice wrote:
Oh and let's not forget the "Princess" on Eastwood Blvd. Rumor has it BIG pothead. These aren't the Hills sweetheart. The idiot mother who doesn't know what to do with her daughter who either snorts or shoots...Get a set of balls lady and put your kid in rehab. MORON. What a bunch of LOSER kids...Walking pathetic individuals who are probably infested with venereal diseases, because they sleep with someone different every other day or every other week. Filthy slime.
Fact Checker

Selden, NY

#6 Aug 24, 2012
Ain't that the truth. Does anyone have the names of the dealers, pot heads, pill-poppers and under age drinkers??? Would love to see their names printed so the entire town can see who these losers are and maybe the parents would finally get a set of balls and make their kids stop hanging out with these pieces of sh**.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) 15 hr Petrol Poroshankh... 1,819
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Thu ianstein 1,434
Public Safety SCCC Selden Dec 7 This is fun 5
News Islip Supervisor: Town pay raises were approved... Dec 7 recall vote know 12
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Dec 4 PULTE Zio-swamp 121,900
Patchogue Fire Dept Dec 1 John 5
News The Gangs of (Brentwood) New York Nov 28 The Mick 3

Centereach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages