robert mayer missing HA

Posted in the Centereach Forum

DIXHILLS

Central Islip, NY

#1 Sep 9, 2013
I find it kinda funny that there was a robert mayer missing search group on face book that all of a sudden went private. With 2-3k followers. I find it funny no one has any answers or a clue where he is. 100s of people wasting their time looking. For what? Nothing ads up. People r searching for a guy SAID TO BE MISSING CAUSE OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY but yet nor the police or media are looking at it that way. The group had become nothing but a bunch of wanna be detectives. If u ask me he either one took off and is living another life somewhere or two hes playing dead to scam insurance money like the guy who played dead last year. Opinions?
Jackie

Huntington Station, NY

#2 Oct 8, 2013
That group went private because people were posting mean things about the him and the case. Too many assumptions without evidence supporting it.

The police will give updates to his wife when they have an update.
Carolyn

Riverhead, NY

#3 Nov 13, 2013
Just wondering if there is any news at all. Tomorrow he is "missing" for 5 months.
Kpm

East Northport, NY

#4 Nov 22, 2013
@DIXHILLS...
You find it "funny" no one has a clue where he is???? I don't find anything funny about it. A husband and a father is missing. Show some respect.
Carolyn

Riverhead, NY

#5 Dec 30, 2013
How is what I posted something to be "disagreed" with???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr AN NFL FAN 121,455
News LI's worst offenders (Jan '07) 14 hr Jim Mckeever 44
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) 15 hr Kev66 96
Wade Witzke the new paid informant in St. James Sat hum 1
Clare F. Rose Mar 28 Jayar 1
Review: Aqua Hut Inc Mar 28 Johnenewt1 1
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Mar 27 Zeus 18
Centereach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web