stonybrook university hospital cpep a...

stonybrook university hospital cpep abuse

Posted in the Centereach Forum

cpep victim

Aliso Viejo, CA

#1 Jan 4, 2012
I’m sure each of us has attempted that conversation with our Primary care physician about how we might not feel so great about our life situation or what is happening with relationships and so on and so forth.

$ 100 says that the doctor, TELLS YOU THAT CHEMICAL IMBALANCE LIE instead of walking you through your problems with talk therapy (which cures the problem) they prescribe you a lifetime commitment to psychotic drugs which you can NEVER safely just stop ingesting.

www.youtube.com/watch ...

I WAS TREATED LIKE HUMAN TRASH AT STONY BROOK CPEP AFTER PSYCHIATRIC DRUGS MADE ME SICK. lEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT PSYCHIATRY LIKE I DID SEARCHING ONLINE FOR MY HUMAN RIGHTS.

PSYCHIATRY IS FRAUD THATS WHY NO ONE GETS A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE TEST.

When psychiaric drugs GIVE you panic attacks that you NEVER had before psychiatric drugs and you seek treatment expect cpep abuse.

Its like getting arrested but worse, you have NO RIGHTS !

LOOK AT THE TRUTH !

Psychiatric disorders are not medical diseases. There are no lab tests, brain scans, X-rays or chemical imbalance tests that can verify any mental disorder is a physical condition. This is not to say that people do not get depressed, or that people can’t experience emotional or mental duress, but psychiatry has repackaged these emotions and behaviors as “disease” in order to sell drugs.

This is a brilliant marketing campaign, but it is not science.

Currently, due to the massive growth in psychiatric drugging of children and youth and the current targeting of them for even more psychiatric drugging, PsychRights has made attacking this problem a priority. Children are virtually always forced to take these drugs because it is the adults in their lives who are making the decision. This is an unfolding national tragedy of immense proportions. As part of its mission, PsychRights is further dedicated to exposing the truth about these drugs and the courts being misled into ordering people to be drugged and subjected to other brain and body damaging interventions against their will.

http://psychrights.org/index.htm

WARNING!

Most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision. Methods for safely withdrawing from psychiatric drugs are discussed in Dr. Breggin's books, Brain-Disabling Treatments in Psychiatry:

http://www.breggin.com/index.php ...
cpep victim

Aliso Viejo, CA

#2 Jan 4, 2012
PSYCHIATRY IS FRAUD THATS WHY NO ONE GETS A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE TEST.

When psychiaric drugs GIVE you panic attacks that you NEVER had before psychiatric drugs and you seek treatment expect cpep abuse.

Its like getting arrested but worse, you have NO RIGHTS !

PANIC/ANXIETY attack ?

Goto a hospital with no psychiatry dept lock up for treatment. Then If you feel better you can just leave,its not like you have to wait for your chemical imbalance tests to come back.

Cause there is no such thing in the lab or in your brain.
cpep victim

Aliso Viejo, CA

#3 Jan 5, 2012
I could post 100s of links to sites showing the fraud and abuse that is psychiatry.

This video was made for awareness purposes. Ignorance isn't always bliss

cpep victim

Aliso Viejo, CA

#4 Jan 5, 2012
This video provides the facts about psychotropic drugs and the huge profits they create for the pharmaceutical industry. These drugs are not safe and have not been on the market long enough to provide sufficient long term studies regarding their effects. These drugs do cause addiction, however most "doctors" would call this dependence

Poster boy posting

Aliso Viejo, CA

#5 Jan 6, 2012
Relentless and Tragic Marketing: Psychiatric Drugs from Before the Cradle to the Grave .

http://uniteforlife.wordpress.com/2010/ ... amy-philo/

and

We are clearly failing in prevention of these very real illnesses such as cancer and diabetes and asthma, including with our children. This failure pales, however, in comparison to psychiatric disease, or so-called mental illness. Childhood “mental illness” is now virtually pandemic in the United States as an estimated 1 of 7 school age children is on at least one psychotropic drug, and many are on several. Our analysis of the statistics showed an estimated 40-fold 4,000% increase in the number of children on psychiatric drugs between 1970 and 2000 (Breeding, 2000). This is, of course, immensely profitable, billions of dollars in sales for various specific drugs used to “treat” these children’s “mental illnesses." "

Website worth reading
max

New York, NY

#7 Feb 28, 2012
This is a horrible place to take your child. I would like to hear your story on what happen to you and see if we can start a class action suit.
Truth

Aliso Viejo, CA

#8 Mar 14, 2012
My story ? well max, It went just like in this video almost pill for pill but I was not told the side effects.
A satirical view of our prescription drug culture ...

Pills for Your Ills - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch...

Victim of cpep ? rights violated ?

Mental Health Declaration of Human Rights

by Citizens Commission on Human Rights

All human rights organizations set forth codes by which they align their purposes and activities. The Mental Health Declaration of Human Rights articulates the guiding principles of CCHR and the standards against which human rights violations by psychiatry are relentlessly investigated and exposed.

A. The right to full informed consent, including:

1. The scientific/medical test confirming any alleged diagnoses of psychiatric disorder and the right to refute any psychiatric diagnoses of mental “illness” that cannot be medically confirmed.

2. Full disclosure of all documented risks of any proposed drug or “treatment.”

3. The right to be informed of all available medical treatments which do not include the administration of a psychiatric drug or treatment.

4. The right to refuse any treatment the patient considers harmful.

B. No person shall be given psychiatric or psychological treatment against his or her will.

C. No person, man, woman or child, may be denied his or her personal liberty by reason of mental illness, so-called, without a fair jury trial by laymen and with proper legal representation.

Read them all:
http://www.cchr.org/about-us/mental-health-de...
CPEP victim

Aliso Viejo, CA

#9 Mar 17, 2012
Best Advice I can give is if psychiatric drugs make you sick and you need to goto the hospital, goto a hospital without a psych ward and get medical treatment.

If you like dehumanizing abuse, the CPEP lock up is for you.
A Survivor

Aliso Viejo, CA

#10 Mar 19, 2012
If any readers of this essay have never listened to someone so harmed by psychiatric drugs that they tried to kill themselves, I hope you will. It will break your heart. These people are among us, and for many, it is all the more tragic, because people close to them pushed them to take the drugs by saying, "If you love us, you'll take the pills." The more people know the truth, the fewer such dangers there will be.
Big momma

United States

#11 Jul 12, 2012
I have been having the opposite problem with cpep- my son is a drug addict who flies into rages , has almost burnt my house down, has threatened suicide with a plan. They will not hold him and keep sending him home- telling me that legally it is his primary residence. My 9 year old lives in such fear and embarrassment over her home life. My son is a very intelligent person. Like many addicts, he knows what to say and and how to schmooze those around him. Unfortunately when police are called they bring him here. At my wits end and looking for help from these professionals and getting nothing!!!
jkjkhardcore

New Hyde Park, NY

#12 Jul 16, 2012
I agree, more often than not drugs are given to kids for just being kids. Motivation, education and just talking with someone can help with someone's problems but we don't do that any more as the drug companies make way more than not. I grew up in the 90s and was subjected to this crap as well. There are many youtube videos showing how ritalin is pushed on kids, and south park episodes which poke fun of it. But nothing is being done to change it. Where there is money there is political backing.
War on drugs my ass.
Recovered

Aliso Viejo, CA

#13 Aug 3, 2012
Big momma wrote:
I have been having the opposite problem with cpep- my son is a drug addict who flies into rages , has almost burnt my house down, has threatened suicide with a plan. They will not hold him and keep sending him home- telling me that legally it is his primary residence. My 9 year old lives in such fear and embarrassment over her home life. My son is a very intelligent person. Like many addicts, he knows what to say and and how to schmooze those around him. Unfortunately when police are called they bring him here. At my wits end and looking for help from these professionals and getting nothing!!!
The abuse at the CPEP lockup will only make him more angry and suicidal, there only solution is a "chemical lobotamy" the old term for putting someone on nueroleptic antipsychotics to subdue them. Try to get him to goto a nice rehab for drugs and alcohol but again avoid psychiatry, they like to prey on recovering addicts with there toxic brain pill solution. I was a "raging drug addict" psychiatry only hurt me, in fact they made me a drug addict,I started as a drinker.
Recovered

Aliso Viejo, CA

#14 Aug 3, 2012
jkjkhardcore wrote:
I agree, more often than not drugs are given to kids for just being kids. Motivation, education and just talking with someone can help with someone's problems but we don't do that any more as the drug companies make way more than not. I grew up in the 90s and was subjected to this crap as well. There are many youtube videos showing how ritalin is pushed on kids, and south park episodes which poke fun of it. But nothing is being done to change it. Where there is money there is political backing.
War on drugs my ass.
DRUG FREE SCHOOL ZONE . What a joke , I survived ADHD drugging also.
ssri stories

Mission Viejo, CA

#15 Sep 27, 2012
Have a psychiatric emergency after taking SSRIs?
SSRI Stories
Antidepressant Nightmares

"We Speak for the Dead to Protect the Living"

http://www.ssristories.com/
joe

Elizabeth, NJ

#16 Nov 27, 2012
i ended up in stonybrook Cpep because i was a drug addict, well they tired a put me on at least 30 different kind of drugs, i refused to take them and the grauds would come out and we would fight. They would beat the shit out of me, strap me to an bed and give me an IV to make me pass out. Also they ignore you even if you want to take care your self. I had to ask them over and over again for my clean cloths. Then i got so sick i was able to fight anymore so i just the pills they gave me. Then they would study what would happen when gave me this or that. Then they pumped me up with Xanax and cut me off. Then i had a sezure and i got so sick i allmost died and they had to take me out of there. I woke up in the real hospital with an IV in my arm hooked up to life support. All the doctors who run that program it should be put down, they should be in jail and have their licenses is taken away They mistreat people and violate all human rights.
Christian

Saint Petersburg, FL

#17 Dec 1, 2012
joe wrote:
i ended up in stonybrook Cpep because i was a drug addict, well they tired a put me on at least 30 different kind of drugs, i refused to take them and the grauds would come out and we would fight. They would beat the shit out of me, strap me to an bed and give me an IV to make me pass out. Also they ignore you even if you want to take care your self. I had to ask them over and over again for my clean cloths. Then i got so sick i was able to fight anymore so i just the pills they gave me. Then they would study what would happen when gave me this or that. Then they pumped me up with Xanax and cut me off. Then i had a sezure and i got so sick i allmost died and they had to take me out of there. I woke up in the real hospital with an IV in my arm hooked up to life support. All the doctors who run that program it should be put down, they should be in jail and have their licenses is taken away They mistreat people and violate all human rights.
I also suffered at the hands of these CPEP quacks after being loaded up with pills by "Dr" Robert Woznicki in Port Jefferson who is nothing but an expert at "blame the victim" when his reckless perscribing causes people to have "psychiatic emergencies" and end up in CPEP for vicious abuse called treatment. Real doctors don't use violence and forced brain pill lobotamies.
Sulay

Trenton, NJ

#18 Oct 16, 2013
I have a 13 year old who is defiant. She wants to do what she wants to do, and not have anyone tell her otherwise. Yesterday, I went to pick her up from school and she refused to get in the car with me. The teachers then said that they would not allow me to force her in my car. All of a sudden, the Deputy Superintendent-which is my boss- comes in and speaks with my daughter. When she comes back, she says that she had to call 911 to have my daughter taken to CPEP at Stony Brook Hospital, because she asked my daughter if she wanted to hurt herself and my daughter said that she didn't know. So now, I am trying to get her out of Stony Brook and back home, so we can get her therapeutic Out patient help and a Social Worker at Stony Brook is telling me that I can't do such a thing. She also said that because I am refusing admittance in to a psych facility for my daughter, she will be forced to cal CPS and file a repot on me. I don't know what to do. My kid is not crazy, she is oppositional and a defiant but, she's 13 for crying out loud. They also wanted me to sign paperwork stating that I authorize them to treat her how ever they deemed necessary and I refused! They then said that even if I sign the papers, they have to contact me before giving her any drugs. I just left the place and did not sign anything and will not sign any papers authorizing anyone to drug my kid. She is going through a phase which most of us go through, it's called ADOLESCENCE!!! She needs counseling not DRUGS! Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get her out of there ASAP? Please help, I need my baby home before they turn her in to a mental patient and a drug addict for sure. Thanks
Christian

Tampa, FL

#19 Oct 26, 2013
Sulay wrote:
I have a 13 year old who is defiant...
AbleChild, a 501c3 non profit organization, has been established to raise public awareness regarding the psychiatric labeling and drugging of children, and the risks of mandatory mental health screening.

AbleChild acts as an independent advocate on behalf of parents whose children have been subjected to mental health screening, psychiatric labeling, and prescribed psychotropic drugs without receiving informed consent.

Ablechild’s intent is to refocus or redirect schools onto educational issues as opposed to psychological ones.

Ablechild works as an independent proponent for children in foster care who are improperly treated with dangerous psychotropic drugs, many time off-label, without informed consent, and without benefit.

Read more http://ablechild.org/about-us/mission-stateme...

This is what I found online , maybe they can help.
lpledmoa

Bronx, NY

#21 Oct 11, 2015
max wrote:
This is a horrible place to take your child. I would like to hear your story on what happen to you and see if we can start a class action suit.
I would love to be part of a class action suit . Contact me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) 11 hr Jim T 1,418
Murder 1995 - 1996 (Mar '07) Wed Donewithdumb 29
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Jul 26 political bulldog 37
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) Jul 26 wow 121,881
News Islip OKs tax breaks for B & S Fragrances & Cos... Jul 25 shame on you 2
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) Jul 24 Dave 63
Hookups in sayville Jul 22 sayville16 1

Centereach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages