Centereach H.S. Drugs
Curious

Bronx, NY

#1 Apr 3, 2010
What female student announced she is selling a certain drug recently and what young man is the known pot dealer? We know who you are and the police will also know. Both of these students attend C.H.S. Oh and they aren't the only two.
Lmao

United States

#2 Oct 24, 2010
Share this info pls
Mr Visconti

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Oct 24, 2010
Dude, you're wasting your time.

You know how many people who sell drugs that WENT to CHS?

I can name at least 20 people who sell drugs from pills to pot to heroin/coke.

Centereach is a dump.
James

Queens Village, NY

#4 Oct 29, 2010
haha so before being a snitch you come to some random forum and drop some hints? Its AMAZING how stupid people are
Gee

Bronx, NY

#5 Dec 19, 2010
The police have been given the names of the Centereach High School students & former students. So...since I am not a student, they were advised.
It's not "snitching". It's a public service to get the losers out of our neighborhoods.
Hmmm. Like Matt M., Chris M. & Dean G.to name a few.
Jimmy

Queens Village, NY

#6 Dec 24, 2010
I lived in that dump for several years. There are so many dealers that its amazing. So if you think dropping clues and snitching will change anything you are very mistaken. But good luck with your "Mission" Just know for every 3 names you drop 75 others you dont realize are still selling.
It was truly something to see if you are into the scene. At one point I think I had like 30 something pot dealers numbers between lake grove roncrapola and centerhell.
abcdefg

Westbury, NY

#7 Jan 26, 2011
the problem started in th 1990's and has grown exponentially and so have the sealers a few high school students are just the tip of the iceberg and wont do any good, they wont get in any trouble due to their age so they wont snitch on others either, the problem cant be measured it so huge here..the recent big heroin bust as in yesterdays new had 3 former
centerach high students on the
d.a. poster! they acted like it was huge but i know 20 more selling the same amounts... i understand as a parent you're are upset but concentrate on your own kids it will be 10x more effective

Since: Feb 11

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Mar 1, 2011
It happens at Dawnwood to all the time.

Centereach needs to get its act together.
bigguy23

Wakefield, MA

#9 Jul 22, 2011
wow , you guys are stupid. I went to chs for a few years im 17 now. Theres so many dealers i can find as much as i want of anything i want. But most of the dealers that make the most money are only selling weed. 3-4lbs every 3 days and there are numerous people who do it. Ages rang from 16-42 considering most parents smoke in centereach as well. Get over it. You can try to make it a nicer place all you want, But its a midlle - lower class area with many different races, and ethnicities. Mant "illegal" immigrants as well. Too many Drug addicts andd dealers to account for.
bigguy23

Wakefield, MA

#10 Jul 22, 2011
And coming from someone who's moved around and out of centereach numerous all the way to boston, Drugs are everywhere. Dumbass
selden woman

Stony Brook, NY

#11 May 27, 2012
Mr Visconti wrote:
Dude, you're wasting your time.
You know how many people who sell drugs that WENT to CHS?
I can name at least 20 people who sell drugs from pills to pot to heroin/coke.
Centereach is a dump.
Dude, are you the same Mr. Visconti that used to teach at Centereach HS???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alexander: Kudos to all who are making Heartlan... 2 hr pay up eric 2
News Woman in wrong HOV lane on LIE faces charges (Feb '08) 16 hr Andrea Vazquez 89
Don Woolley (Dec '10) 22 hr SmokinJoe 9
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Tue Just Sayin 1,475
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Aug 12 Hawkins Ave Hound 123
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Aug 11 wow 16
Safe to drink Aug 10 Washerwoman 2

Centereach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages