Hope

Centereach, NY

#1 Dec 5, 2012
For all of those who blow through the stop signs on Rustic Road, Smith & Cenacle, you DESERVE TO CRASH. And if I happen to be there, I wouldn't lift a finger to help you. You deserve it. Better you than some INNOCENT person. Not only would I lmao, but I would wait for the cops to come and tell them you blew the stop sign.

How f'ing STUPID are you? Words do not begin to describe. Oh and to all the MORONS who drive with their high beams on, if you need them on you shouldn't be driving. Another bunch of a'holes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 24 min Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 29 min MAYOR DYSASTER 6,442
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,389
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 hr Osama Bin Laden 118,211
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Sam 757
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 7 hr No one 440
•••

Centereach News Video

•••
•••

Centereach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Centereach People Search