Beaten baby returns home to Mastic

Beaten baby returns home to Mastic

There are 234 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 6, 2007, titled Beaten baby returns home to Mastic. In it, Newsday reports that:

The 12-week-old Mastic girl who was nearly beaten to death by her father last month was released from Stony Brook University Medical Center Friday, hospital officials and family members said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
roey bay shore NY

New York, NY

#335 Sep 5, 2008
you people are sick blaming the mother because of her age? because she picked this monster? i know the mother and i know the father and nobdy knew this man would do what he did to his own child!!! does anybody ever really know a person? the fact that she was 15 and pregnant and 16 with a child has nothing to do with the fact that this sick son of a bitch abused this child to the point where she'll never see again!!! you sick scumbaggs are the reason ppl like him do only a few yrs in county jail, and get off on good time. alicia is a great mother with a good head on her shoulders, and loves her daughter. How dare you ppl make excuses for that scumbagg low life. you all belong in the position that that child is in, and then we'll see just how "innocent" that piece of shit josh is. you all should be there in jail with him. that baby is a struggling survivor of SBS, how dare you pass judgement on her mother because of her age. I've never met anyone with half the strength alicia and her family have and their far from mastic trash you azzholes
roey bay shore NY

New York, NY

#336 Sep 5, 2008
Bimbo Island wrote:
If Joshua Cohen was such a bad guy why did the sperm receiver and her parents let him have access to the baby?
are you kidding me? the sperm receiver? you sick stupid son of a betch, alicia let him see his child as any mother would do, if she'd have known what a mental case this scumbagg was she'd never have let him near that lil angel. that baby struggles every day for survival because of him, and he deserves to rott in jail for the rest of his pathetic life.
roey bay shore NY

New York, NY

#337 Sep 5, 2008
Bayvillian wrote:
A case like this shows the importance of keeping abortion legal. That 16 year old should never had even had this baby. Where were her parents during this? I'm sure she's a "very loving parent".
The bottom line is that they are too young to handle the pressures of being a parent.
are you serious? do you hear yourself?her parents were woking alicia was working her brother was working that whole family works, making their own money not on welfare. abortion? are you kidding me? leave it to the dirtbaggs to say something like that who's anybody to judge her for keeping her child, what happoned to personal choice? she got a job continued her education and has a future set for herself so shut your mouths and judge someone else, like the scumbaggs out their who abuse children, shake babies, lose their kids because of drugs and alcohol and pedifiles you assholes, instead of the hard woking mothers out there despite their age
roey bay shore NY

New York, NY

#338 Sep 5, 2008
the comments you ppl post attacking a teenage mother because of her age, is sick when the real focus should be on what this bastard did to his child. that baby was just that-a baby who looked to him for help, he was suppose to protect her to love her to keep her safe, and instead he beat her shook her and damaged her for life. if you cant handle the stress walk away!!!! let the baby cry if you need to. there's no reason to harm a child you sick scumbaggs, STOP SHAKING BABY SYNDROM!!!! STOP CHILD ABUSE!!!!! that poor child was trying to let him know that she was hungry it was time for her bottle and he didnt care, he didnt try he was "too tired to deal with it"then walk away family was nearby and he could have called anyone of us to come and take the baby for a little while so he could sleep. Karma's a betch and he'll get what he deserves, i just pray the judge see's what a monster he truelly is.

Alicia your family's behind you 100% and thousands more have adopted lil evelynn as there angel what he did wont be forgotten or forgiven
roey bay shore NY

New York, NY

#339 Sep 5, 2008
Every year an estimated 3,000 children are diagnosed with shaken baby syndrome (SBS), a traumatic brain injury caused by child abuse. Twenty-five percent of these children will die while 60 percent sustain permanent lifelong disabilities. In addition, the life expectancy of SBS survivors is often predicted to be much shorter than their unaffected peers. A moment of lost control by an adult caregiver all too often ends in this senseless tragedy for children, families and society.

Shaken baby syndrome is a serious traumatic brain injury caused when an individual shakes a child, usually less than one year of age

The trigger is typically a crying, inconsolable child. Symptoms of SBS can range from lethargy, irritability, decreased appetite and vomiting to the more severe symptoms of difficulty breathing, seizures and unconsciousness

many times this abuse results in the childs death. be aware of what your judgeing before you open your mouth
Rodney Dangerfield

Mesquite, NV

#340 Sep 23, 2008
I Know this Dad need some medical help !
I hope the county see that he get it !
This is a very sad case away the way around !!!
Mommy

Bronx, NY

#341 Oct 2, 2008
parent wrote:
<quoted text> dont forget to blame the parent, 20, 30 ,40, 50 ,60, 70, 80 ,no matter how old , right???
RIGHT. Care for your kids, raise them - don't psy them off to go away

Since: Oct 08

Mastic and proud of it

#342 Oct 2, 2008
To the mommy of this beautiful baby girl- stay strong. There are many agencies that can help you plan your baby girl's future. Talk to the special education office at your district to find out about getting services , if you have not already. Ignore all the negative words people say, they know nothing.
Evelynns Mommy

Brooklyn, NY

#343 Oct 8, 2008
For all of you who SUPPORT my daughter and I, I thank you for not passing judgement on me despite what the ignorant people might have to say about me on here. Evelynn is progressing, but disabled. Thank you for all who stood up and by me. As for the rest, I am VERY proud to say that I AM EVELYNN'S Mommy. And I am going to glorify it!=)

Since: Oct 08

Mastic and proud of it

#344 Oct 9, 2008
Good for you!! Keep your head up, have faith in God, he will never desert you or your baby girl. Times may be rough, but you will make it through. The serenity prayer has taken me through many of a rough time and I believe it will help you too. Please use all of the services available to your daughter, early intervention can work wonders. If you have any questions I can help.
shannon

Greenlawn, NY

#345 Apr 26, 2009
thats sad that u would write that...i personally know joshua i went to school with him...i didnt think he would do it but face the facts he did....and he confessed to it regardless how alicia was wit being controlling or anything thats no reason to do that to evelyn...so stop bein ignorant u jackass
cindyc

Manorville, NY

#346 Jul 1, 2013
2nice wrote:
cindy corn and candy corn are well known trash of mastic they need to drop their crack addiction and go where they belong behind bars they are real dirt bags and they need to get their asses beat. If you come in contact with this family do not rent to them(Maggie &Robert/Parents/Bobby-son) they will harass you and refuse to leave your house because they are scammers. They will ruin your property and bring nothing but filth into your lives. They are known for doing this to many people in the area. Leave them on the streets where they belong!
that's real funny people should go to Coventry last house on the right if coming from mastic rd its the hell hole with the fat bitch mother that cant walk the girl who wrote this is the biggest slut I have ever seen they had a new man there everyday I think she was getting paid for sex they got mad cause we wouldn't pay rent till they fixed the sess pool there was human shit every were and smelled like shit we ask them to fix it and the father would come and spary it wit the house he was a dead beat that stayed home messing with his kids touching them in spots that fathers should touch there kids it was the worst place to stay and I'm cindy I never lived there I lived wit my husband I came to see my parents and it was funny one day I came there and they had 20 people there to jump me my husband seen it and ran out and me and him and his sister fuckef them up my husband whip her fathers and brothers ass by him self I got fat mommy and girls once we got them they called the cops and the father got slapped by my sister and he started crying and git my sister arrested what a bitch a man that hits women but as soon as a girl hits back he crys that faimly is the dirtyest people I ever seen and I would go face to face with them and people will see my story is true not there made up one u can look at my house and then my sisters and my moms and see who lives clean its not 2nice family there house looks like junk yard
Pariah

Bronx, NY

#347 Jul 1, 2013
cindyc wrote:
<quoted text>that's real funny people should go to Coventry last house on the right if coming from mastic rd its the hell hole with the fat bitch mother that cant walk the girl who wrote this is the biggest slut I have ever seen they had a new man there everyday I think she was getting paid for sex they got mad cause we wouldn't pay rent till they fixed the sess pool there was human shit every were and smelled like shit we ask them to fix it and the father would come and spary it wit the house he was a dead beat that stayed home messing with his kids touching them in spots that fathers should touch there kids it was the worst place to stay and I'm cindy I never lived there I lived wit my husband I came to see my parents and it was funny one day I came there and they had 20 people there to jump me my husband seen it and ran out and me and him and his sister fuckef them up my husband whip her fathers and brothers ass by him self I got fat mommy and girls once we got them they called the cops and the father got slapped by my sister and he started crying and git my sister arrested what a bitch a man that hits women but as soon as a girl hits back he crys that faimly is the dirtyest people I ever seen and I would go face to face with them and people will see my story is true not there made up one u can look at my house and then my sisters and my moms and see who lives clean its not 2nice family there house looks like junk yard
The way you wrote this you seem like a low life POS yourself! I can only imagine what you look like! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Pariah

Bronx, NY

#348 Jul 1, 2013
Aaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha
Bbbbwhahahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lord jesus comfort us with your holy ghost Sun Hank Hanegraaff 1
Hookups in sayville (Jul '16) Sun Hank Hanegraaff 4
ralphs fishing station (Apr '12) Sun The real deal 16
News Guardian Angels to expand on LI to fight gang '... May 26 tee143 1
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) May 26 Van Buren St Guy 1,456
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) May 25 DENG 121,924
News Twist in Tom Croci's path to war zone May 25 Go to HELL 2

Centereach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance