richard

Yonkers, NY

#1 Apr 11, 2009
helicopter hovering over centereach looking for?
danny

Yonkers, NY

#2 Apr 11, 2009
i see the helicopter too but it just went away there were cops speeding aroung by rustic rd and park st. i didnt see that any stores were robbed though anyone have information?
helicopter

Bronx, NY

#3 Apr 11, 2009
richard wrote:
helicopter hovering over centereach looking for?
from what i understand, they are looking for someone that is armed in the neoghborhood. LOCK YOUR DOORS!
fwitzie

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Apr 12, 2009
so what was the out come? Does anyone know? Did they find the guy & what happened??
btrain

Hauppauge, NY

#5 Apr 15, 2009
they were looking for a man in tan shorts....he wasnt supposed to be dangerous...according to police, all they said was that he ran from them. to get the helicopter out he must have done something prettty bad. they searched for about 3 hours and then disappered, so i guess they got him, didnt see it in the news or anything though

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centereach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Sat Jennie 1,451
News Northport teacher arrested for "inappropriate r... (Mar '07) Thu Bumpkinsville Bubba 247
News Trump, top officials take aim at brutal MS-13 s... Apr 20 spud 9
News Plastic bags put over red-light cameras (Apr '16) Apr 19 ICE MAN 8
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) Apr 18 Under a Palm 1,821
carlton park (Oct '10) Apr 18 Earl 12
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Apr 18 Lisa 54

Centereach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centereach Mortgages