3 Teens Apprehended In Sunbury Burgla...

3 Teens Apprehended In Sunbury Burglary | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 221 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Apr 5, 2011, titled 3 Teens Apprehended In Sunbury Burglary | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Three teens were arrested on Tuesday morning after they allegedly broke into an eastern Delaware County home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

whatev

Columbus, OH

#38 Apr 5, 2011
screw u wrote:
Ppl makes mistakes....what if it was ur child.....my understanding is its his first offense....give him a break
it was probably the first time he got caught.....
whatev

Columbus, OH

#39 Apr 5, 2011
nunley is my last name 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU GET A GRIP THATS MY LIL COUSIN AND AUNT BACK OFF! our family is going through alot just stop! EVERYONE ON HERE LISTEN VERY CLOSELY GROW UP AND LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE! noone died! he committed a crime and is paying for what hes done leave us all alone!
Why don't you just stop reading the comments on here? You would save yourself a lot of grief. If you truly support him then it doesn't matter what other people think.
screw u

United States

#40 Apr 5, 2011
Yo this is Anthony if you all wanna talk shit about the nunleys bring it to sunbury. I hope all you ppl talkin about gettin Hung get Hung and for all you adults out there talkin about a 19 kid get a f ING life you losers. Come at me with the shit comments it don't bother me in time you will be the one suffering.
JUDGE NOT

Dublin, OH

#42 Apr 5, 2011
Enough is enough! Judge not lest ye be judged!
He screwed up, was caught, and he will pay the consequences for what he did. Leave the rest of the family out of it!
Nunley family:
Hopefully James learns his lesson and never does this again.
Hang in there and ignore the idiots.
meany

Columbus, OH

#43 Apr 5, 2011
i know him and some of his family, and everyone makes mistakes. but since yourr all adults you guys are just perfect huh? what if that was your relative friend or something, you'd be on here sticking up for them. so i dont really think itsright for you so called "adults" get on here an bash him. you all need to grow up. he did something. yeah something bad but get over it. you need to learn that shits gona happen and your gona have to give over it. they will learn. by you talking bad abut him isnt gona make it better. get a brain morones
meany

Columbus, OH

#44 Apr 5, 2011
TCC1111 wrote:
These stupid kids are going to break in the wrong house some day, and have a face full of 00 buckshot!
yeah lets threaten people with gun, your a idiot. your the type that needs to go to jail for saying you would shoot someone, they hav cops for a reason stupied ass
John Havlicek

Columbus, OH

#46 Apr 5, 2011
The Nunley's are out of there minds. They are completely embarassing themselves in society and over the internet as well.
screw u

United States

#47 Apr 5, 2011
brittanihyatt wrote:
nunleys are crap looks like they have nothing else better to do then rob people cause they dont know how to work so they take what everyone else works hard for
....screw I no them an they all work.....including the kids
bill

Canal Winchester, OH

#48 Apr 5, 2011
All those nunleys are a bunch of internet tough guys! Blah blah blah! You won't say that if you came to sunbury! Since when did sunbury become known for having a bunch of tough guys? Thieves maybe! Tough guys no! If you don't like what people are saying then don't be on a PUBLIC forum you bunch of dirtballs! Throw those clowns in jail for 10 - 20 years and teach them a lesson! Losers!
FYI

Dublin, OH

#49 Apr 5, 2011
noneyabusiness wrote:
<quoted text>
look!!!!!!!!!!whoever is judging this comment, needs to back off!!!...my son got on here without permission & left a comment...yeah go ahead & ask where i his parent was...i was cooking dinner & answering phone calls..back off!!!!!!!!!!he is just a kid!!! a GOOD Christian Kid...o' people like you **** me off!!! leave a comment about the accused all you want, im okay with it, i married into the family before the "name got bad", it doesn't make me or my children bad people because we carry the same last name!!!
I don't think they were wondering where your kid was....they were referring to the teens. Read the comment again. Agree about the idiots that are putting you all into one lump sum. You are not all the same and God knows that. The judgemental morons on here are probably the same extremists who voted Obama into office. This is why our world is the way it is unfortunately.
They obviously are not out to help but to hurt. They will get their's. It will come back around.
Hang in there. People suck!
FYI

Dublin, OH

#50 Apr 5, 2011
brittanihyatt wrote:
i dont care what people say its open to public there for ill speak my mind james is a lowlife trouble maker there i said it bitches
YOU WILL GET YOURS! SHAME ON YOU!
FYI

Dublin, OH

#51 Apr 5, 2011
bill wrote:
All those nunleys are a bunch of internet tough guys! Blah blah blah! You won't say that if you came to sunbury! Since when did sunbury become known for having a bunch of tough guys? Thieves maybe! Tough guys no! If you don't like what people are saying then don't be on a PUBLIC forum you bunch of dirtballs! Throw those clowns in jail for 10 - 20 years and teach them a lesson! Losers!
You are obviously a dirtball! This has nothing to do with "The Nunleys" or "Sunbury" in general.
Get a clue idiot...and grow up!
bill

Canal Winchester, OH

#52 Apr 5, 2011
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously a dirtball! This has nothing to do with "The Nunleys" or "Sunbury" in general.
Get a clue idiot...and grow up!
Read their posts you stupid moron! They were the ones talking the bs you jackwagon!
Twain

Herndon, VA

#53 Apr 5, 2011
Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference -Mark Twain
FYI

Dublin, OH

#54 Apr 5, 2011
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Read their posts you stupid moron! They were the ones talking the bs you jackwagon!
Obviously...you are the MORON! Re-read! They are simply deffending themselves from idiots like you. They are all being judged in one lump sum for something one kid did. He screwed up and he will pay...but idiots saying he should be shot and hanged and then morons judging all of his family's character is ridiculous. Sick of you and the idiots just like you who make situations worse.
Unfortunately the world is full of people like you. So sad for us!
GROW UP!
bestfriends

United States

#55 Apr 5, 2011
People seriously need 2 let this go. James is one of my best friends and I've know hin since I moved here and one of the boys is my boyfriend. They are good people who make wrong choices. I love the nunley and my boyfriend. U all are ridiculus and 2 say they need 2 be hanged in the court yard? Seriously they didn't shoot someone!? I think that's a little 2 far. they deserve the punishment they get and hopefully this is a wake up call for them 2 get their lifes straight.
HeSaves

Hilliard, OH

#56 Apr 5, 2011
nunley is my last name 2 wrote:
<quoted text> you take your judgements somewhere else hes my cousin and none of you not one of you have the right to sit here and judge someone when we all make mistakes and you know what ask around sunbury about ciarra nunley or anna nunley not all of the nunleys are trash and i resent that your sitting their and judging me for my last name your all pathetic and james is my cousin why i dont agree with what hes done i love my cousin you threaten harass my family further ill press charges. keep your comments to yourself!
LOL - This is just a troll. Nobody's family is THAT pathetic.
gettin em

Caledonia, OH

#57 Apr 5, 2011
wow what a bunch of crap!!! I think Ciarra nunley needs to get a hobbie!!! maybe she can be her cousins babysitter
amused

Cleveland, OH

#58 Apr 5, 2011
Rich Dad wrote:
He's cleaner cut than your average thief. However, evil lies in the soul. I wonder who raised him, and if they are disappointed or if it runs in the family?
Being a parent of children who are not perfect I usually don't blame the parent especially since he (nunley) is over 18 and in this state an adult, but knowing a little about this fine upstanding family its obvious the apple didn't fall far from Grandpas tree.
steven

Dublin, OH

#60 Apr 5, 2011
and his not a bad dude everyone makes stupis ass mistakes in your lifes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morrow County Man Sentenced For Aggravated Murder (Nov '08) Jul 18 Loretta 92
Jessica Gall Jul 17 Amanda 3
Anyone know this trash ball Jun '17 mixed with smarts 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar '17 You pharrt 16
News Caught on camera: Shocking moment autistic man ... (May '15) Mar '17 Wyatt Earp 3
Danielle Krzosky (Apr '15) Feb '17 Anon 19
Brittany Nicole Edwards for gallioplis (Jan '17) Jan '17 A conserned citizen 2

Centerburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerburg Mortgages