3 Teens Apprehended In Sunbury Burglary | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS 221
Three teens were arrested on Tuesday morning after they allegedly broke into an eastern Delaware County home. Full Story
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
jacob nunley

Sunbury, OH

#1 Apr 5, 2011
i.....i.... i just cant belive we are related now seeing your mugshot makes me cry just try 2 pray and see if your life can change.

“Time traveler”

Since: Apr 10

At large

#2 Apr 5, 2011
Sounds like Nunley took off and left his buddys behind.
sorry to hear

Sunbury, OH

#5 Apr 5, 2011
sorry to hear you couldn't listen!
Snowplow Johnny

United States

#8 Apr 5, 2011
Looks like a dumb white honky
screw u

Dallas, TX

#10 Apr 5, 2011
Ppl makes mistakes....what if it was ur child.....my understanding is its his first offense....give him a break
noneyabusiness

Sunbury, OH

#11 Apr 5, 2011
jacob nunley wrote:
i.....i.... i just cant belive we are related now seeing your mugshot makes me cry just try 2 pray and see if your life can change.
look!!!!!!!!!!whoever is judging this comment, needs to back off!!!...my son got on here without permission & left a comment...yeah go ahead & ask where i his parent was...i was cooking dinner & answering phone calls..back off!!!!!!!!!!he is just a kid!!! a GOOD Christian Kid...o' people like you piss me off!!! leave a comment about the accused all you want, im okay with it, i married into the family before the "name got bad", it doesn't make me or my children bad people because we carry the same last name!!!
concernedcitizen

Sunbury, OH

#12 Apr 5, 2011
screw u wrote:
Ppl makes mistakes....what if it was ur child.....my understanding is its his first offense....give him a break
1st of all, my child wouldn't do something like that...2nd of all, a 1st offense usually leads to a 2nd & a 3rd & so on!!...give him a break?...really?!...letting him walk & saying bad boy is just giving him direction to the next place to break into...look at the picture, he didn't go in there to take a shower, its pretty clear that he was after something to buy a drug of choice whatever it may be...you are the one who needs to get a grip!
jeeplady99

Perrysburg, OH

#13 Apr 5, 2011
concernedcitizen wrote:
<quoted text>
1st of all, my child wouldn't do something like that...2nd of all, a 1st offense usually leads to a 2nd & a 3rd & so on!!...give him a break?...really?!...letting him walk & saying bad boy is just giving him direction to the next place to break into...look at the picture, he didn't go in there to take a shower, its pretty clear that he was after something to buy a drug of choice whatever it may be...you are the one who needs to get a grip!
never say your kid wouldnt do a thing like that you never know
Jimmy

Columbus, OH

#16 Apr 5, 2011
noneyabusiness wrote:
<quoted text>
look!!!!!!!!!!whoever is judging this comment, needs to back off!!!...my son got on here without permission & left a comment...yeah go ahead & ask where i his parent was...i was cooking dinner & answering phone calls..back off!!!!!!!!!!he is just a kid!!! a GOOD Christian Kid...o' people like you **** me off!!! leave a comment about the accused all you want, im okay with it, i married into the family before the "name got bad", it doesn't make me or my children bad people because we carry the same last name!!!
Get a grip lady, this is a public forum. No one is slamming your kid!
TCC1111

Dublin, OH

#18 Apr 5, 2011
concernedcitizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Say!, Wash my winkie! I take it, you are new to the forums! Get a grip you weirdo!
Desirae

Sunbury, OH

#24 Apr 5, 2011
I cant believe James did this but hey everyone makes one mistake,Ive known james so long well 3-4yrs now and hes a wonderful kid once you get to know him,

People just back off seriously
Bill T

Columbus, OH

#26 Apr 5, 2011
screw u wrote:
LOL, burglary is not a mistake, its a crime. Typical liberal response.
noneyabusiness

Sunbury, OH

#27 Apr 5, 2011
Hlynn wrote:
First and foremost I'm not judging blindly, I have reasons for saying what I said, and I would say it all again. Did I accuse everyone with the last name of "Nunley" as being a bad person? No,I stated THOSE Nunley's that live here, that specific family, does not have a good reputation. I am not a saint, nor do I claim to be. And "screw you"- if this was my child in this situation I would be angry and extremely disappointed. And I would hope that the judge DID NOT go easy on him/her because he/she would deserve what they got for breaking the law and breaking into someone's house! I would hope and pray that the punishment my child received would be enough to make them realize they aren't going to do anything with the life they have if they continue down that path... Noneya, I applaud your son for getting on here and speaking his mind, I dont see any of these comments as being directed at him.
thank you!! i appreciate your honesty, and im sure justice will be served, and hopefully if drugs ARE involved, he will get help.
brandon nunley

Whitehouse, OH

#29 Apr 5, 2011
im a nunley from columbus ohio and not related im 56 years old and never stole in my life
noneyabusiness

Sunbury, OH

#30 Apr 5, 2011
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip lady, this is a public forum. No one is slamming your kid!
i was just simply asking for people to not judge the comment because it was a younger kid, who hasn't the slightest clue as to what was going on...that's all...sorry for upsetting you
brandon nunley

Whitehouse, OH

#31 Apr 5, 2011
looks to me like they could use so jail time maybe they might learn
For the desirae chick

Whitehouse, OH

#32 Apr 5, 2011
you probably just want to date the theif thats why your sticking up for him
Crime Is Fun

Whitehouse, OH

#33 Apr 5, 2011
wow people are so quick to judge
screw u

Dallas, TX

#36 Apr 5, 2011
Wow u really need to b more specific on which Nunleys there us more then one family live round here......an how can anyone say their kid wouldn't do something like that....u don't no what ur child will or will not do in life.....a lot of ppl to judge......judge not an u will not b judged.....
Sara

Portsmouth, OH

#37 Apr 5, 2011
Hey ciarra i know hes ur cousin and im not gonna dis cuz im ur friend.. Yes maybe a lil jail time might help.. But no not a big treatment.. Most likely he was just with the wrong crowd...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dishnet internet 1 hr wd8dcf 1
[OH] Columbus Police Officer Richard Evans arre... (Jan '10) Nov 25 Dillon Evans 7
Delaware council approves outlet mall taxing di... Nov '14 Galena babe 1
Trista Speer Nov '14 i know all that y... 2
McKitrick (Sep '12) Oct '14 horse farmer 2
A great experiance at an auto body shop (Mar '08) Oct '14 Jerry Boggs 5
Marengo Trick-Or-Treat (Oct '07) Oct '14 Maraingo bumpkin 16
Centerburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Centerburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Centerburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Centerburg