Suspect in deaths of 3 found stuffed in tree charged with aggravated murder, rape

There are 2 comments on the Dec 9, 2010, Toledo Blade story titled Suspect in deaths of 3 found stuffed in tree charged with aggravated murder, rape. In it, Toledo Blade reports that:

An unemployed tree-cutter suspected in the deaths of three people whose dismembered bodies were found in a hollow tree has been charged with aggravated murder, burglary, kidnapping and rape, but a death sentence isn't being pursued at the wishes of the victims' families.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Toledo Blade.

c willis

Salyersville, KY

#1 Feb 4, 2011
why put him in prison where we have to feed him. Kill him and save tax payers alot of money
Mark Andrew

Mount Vernon, OH

#2 Dec 31, 2012
This guy will get his ass beat in jail, even criminals hate people like him. He is just a lost soul that has a very deranged view of life. I'm sure he will get his in prison

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle Krzosky Apr 21 just curius 1
Voting No on Big Walnut Levy Apr 15 Imvotingyes 3
international paper Mar 30 kgraves 1
Centerburg supermarket Mar '15 Duria123 1
News Asthma Patients Outraged at Indifference to Pro... (Feb '09) Feb '15 mbprabhu 10
free onl ine dating tonight? (Aug '13) Feb '15 blueELVIS 2
safe t net internet reviews Feb '15 brayneeac 1
More from around the web

Centerburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]