Home builders cheating victims again, some say

Jan 6, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Columbus Dispatch

“The restitution money doesn't fit the crime. There's more to this story than we know.”

To the outrage of many of their victims, Stephen and Cathryn McCathern were released from prison in June 2006 more than three years early. via Columbus Dispatch

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jun 22, 2010
Lydcaro

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Apr 2, 2008
Trust me, they are cheating and have absolutely no remorse for their victims.
construction

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2008
we need to report these hacks
Cburgblog

United States

#3 Apr 10, 2008
Where in Centerburg do they live. Their house on Rt. 3 has sat empty since they went to prison, but just recently improvements are being made.
justice4who

AOL

#4 Apr 24, 2008
You can find that info on the court docket
dwhis

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2009
I love how easy it is to point the finger from the nosebleed section. I love how people from Chillicothe, Marion and of all places, Bladensburg, are making comments regarding a couple and family they have no clue about. The McCatherns did wrong and served their time. They paid their dues to society (and continue to).
Send them to Delaware

Delaware, OH

#6 Jul 13, 2009
They would fit right in with the politicians in this country. The GOP members would probably have them running for governor or something. If you have a criminal background here, it is a plus.
that sounds

Wilmington, DE

#7 Jul 14, 2009
like the prerequisite for a democrat office holder for sure. If you don't pay taxes or are a racist you'll fit right in.

Since: Jun 10

Ludhiana, India

#8 Jun 22, 2010
hello sir
i have a good option for you regarding your post you wiil not feel cheated if you see [url=http://www.abbilimited.co m/]property in uk[/url]
a place where you not find yourself cheated

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 9 min Anonymous of Indy 30,617
A great experiance at an auto body shop (Mar '08) Aug 22 Pedro Cintas 4
Trista Speer Aug 21 shameonyou 1
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 20 Marvin Levels 188
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 gary 2,230
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 231
Accident closes U.S. 36; claims life (Feb '10) Jul '14 Cburg 16
•••
•••
•••

Centerburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Centerburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••