Fire That Killed Man Called Suspiciou...

Fire That Killed Man Called Suspicious | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohi...

There are 14 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Nov 13, 2009, titled Fire That Killed Man Called Suspicious | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohi.... In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

A Knox County house fire that left a man dead Thursday night was considered suspicious, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 13, 2009
Tragic. Thank God the kids got out.
Buckeye Gal

Chicago, IL

#2 Nov 13, 2009
My MIA lives in Centerburg, it's a very small community. My heart goes out to the family. Thank goodness the children made it out safely. I am sorry for their loss. May God be with them!

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 13, 2009
Buckeye Gal wrote:
My MIA lives in Centerburg, it's a very small community. My heart goes out to the family. Thank goodness the children made it out safely. I am sorry for their loss. May God be with them!
If you know where they live then how are they MIA?
Centerburg Family

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 13, 2009
Deeply sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this tough time.
utica family

Washington Court House, OH

#5 Nov 13, 2009
my son is real close to this family and it is a tragic lose to the family. please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers
Sam

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 13, 2009
To the family, I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you. May God give you his peace during this terrible time in your lives. Once again I am so sorry for your loss.
Bob

Columbus, OH

#7 Nov 13, 2009
Net Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
If you know where they live then how are they MIA?
I think she is referring to "mother-in-law"

Columbus, OH

#9 Nov 13, 2009
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she is referring to "mother-in-law"
Wish my mother in law was MIA
Life sucking Biznotch

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2009
LMAO!!!!! That's a good one
friend of family

New York, NY

#11 Nov 13, 2009
real nice to wish someone mia when my best friend just lost his dad.
idiots

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Nov 13, 2009
I agree. Real nice to joke when a family is mourning the loss of their loved one. You have not the common decency to respect the family and others that know this family. Please keep your comments to yourself. My heart goes out to this family. I lost my mother back in May and am still healing from that. Anytime is never a good time to lose someone, but this time of year is especially hard with the holidays approaching. May God bless you and help you through this hard time!
Family Friend

Columbus, OH

#13 Nov 13, 2009
You a**holes need to talk about people you wish were MIA somewhere else. This family just lost their dad and husband along with everything they owned. Show some respect.
Centerburg Alumn

Mount Vernon, OH

#14 Nov 18, 2009
My sympathy goes out to the kids but has anyone else heard that it was another suicide led on by the divorce. That's what is going around town and if its the case it was a cowardly way to do it because now there is no house for the rest of the family to live in.
friend

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Nov 19, 2009
Centerburg Alumn wrote:
My sympathy goes out to the kids but has anyone else heard that it was another suicide led on by the divorce. That's what is going around town and if its the case it was a cowardly way to do it because now there is no house for the rest of the family to live in.
Apparently you have no sympathy for the family if you are going to judge their loved one by rumors alone. Unless you know the facts, please stick to offering your sympathy only, not your opinions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morrow County Man Sentenced For Aggravated Murder (Nov '08) Jul 29 Cristopher Owens 91
Road to Recovery LLC Jul 20 pleasehelp 1
Danielle Krzosky Jul 9 Krzoski 3
Felony 3 ovi Judge Eyster (Dec '14) Jun '15 Great idea 4
international paper Jun '15 shift 2
News Caught on camera: Shocking moment autistic man ... May '15 knows enough 2
News LocalMount Vernon police annual report availabl... May '15 John law 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerburg Mortgages