Taylor Hager missing?
Wildcat

Flatwoods, KY

#1 Jun 1, 2012
Yesterday a missing person's poster for a 13 yr old girl from Mt Vernon who had apparently vanished on her way to her school bus stop was being asked to be shared on Facebook, to help get her description out to the public. Today I can find zero stories in the media about Taylor-did she come home? Did they find her? Is this a hoax of some kind? Thanks
John Wilds

United States

#2 Jun 2, 2012
Just found a link saying she has been found and is home safely, May 29.
Don

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 5, 2012
John, Can you please post the link?
John Wilds wrote:
Just found a link saying she has been found and is home safely, May 29.
j_lebowski

Maineville, OH

#4 Jun 8, 2012
According to the mother on facebook she was with her boyfriend.

So the mom freaked out for no real reason and got people whipped up because she couldn't keep track of her brat.
Dawn

Lancaster, OH

#5 Jun 14, 2012
I'd rather see a Mom freak out and look for a child ASAP than just sit and wait... And perhaps wait too long.
j_lebowski

Maineville, OH

#6 Jun 15, 2012
Dawn wrote:
I'd rather see a Mom freak out and look for a child ASAP than just sit and wait... And perhaps wait too long.
Yes because freaking out is the best thing to do.

People are wound too tight when it comes to teenagers these days. Everyone assumes the worst about them and then you get a mom screaming her daughter is missing. Then the could have's come out.

She could have been abducted, she could have been raped, she could have been murdered.

And posting on Facebook that your kid is missing, is not "looking" for them. It's getting other people to read between the lines via Facebook and then they freak out too.

What do you have then? A bunch of people wound way too tight, all the while, the teenager isn't on Facebook is having fun experiencing life. And I say, good for them.
Lisa

Hilliard, OH

#7 Jun 20, 2012
John Wilds wrote:
Just found a link saying she has been found and is home safely, May 29.
where is the link?
Official Investigations

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Jun 21, 2012
wouldFreak2

Spencerville, OH

#9 Jun 23, 2012
people are wound... people freak over teenagers????
what world do you live in its not the 80' any more and where she lives has a high sex offender count or next to a county that does did you know that????? i did cause i live one county away have 2 daughters and would freak out...get a life or get a daughter then see who freaks out
j_lebowski

Maineville, OH

#10 Jun 25, 2012
wouldFreak2 wrote:
people are wound... people freak over teenagers????
what world do you live in its not the 80' any more and where she lives has a high sex offender count or next to a county that does did you know that????? i did cause i live one county away have 2 daughters and would freak out...get a life or get a daughter then see who freaks out
she was making out with her boyfriend and her mom didn't know, so instead of being patient, she freaked out - You can't claim someone is a missing person until they've been gone a certain amount of hours.

If it were me, I'd press charges against the mom for inducing panic.
duckgreen

Newark, OH

#11 Mar 14, 2013
j_lebowski.... you're pretty young right?
Renee

Zanesville, OH

#12 Mar 15, 2013
j_lebowski wrote:
According to the mother on facebook she was with her boyfriend.
So the mom freaked out for no real reason and got people whipped up because she couldn't keep track of her brat.
I freak out when I cant see my kids.. No kid is a brat!! These days we have to be "freaking out" as you say to keep them safe... Shmmmhhh on you!!!!!!!!!!
Renee

Zanesville, OH

#13 Mar 15, 2013
Wildcat wrote:
Yesterday a missing person's poster for a 13 yr old girl from Mt Vernon who had apparently vanished on her way to her school bus stop was being asked to be shared on Facebook, to help get her description out to the public. Today I can find zero stories in the media about Taylor-did she come home? Did they find her? Is this a hoax of some kind? Thanks
5/29/2012: According to Trina Tatcliff Hager, Taylor Hager, a student at Mount Vernon Middle School in Mount Vernon, Ohio who did not arrive on the bus after school today has been ▬►LOCATED SAFE. Thank you to all who shared her photo and help get the word out. https://www.facebook.com/seeking.thelost.news...
j_lebowski

United States

#14 Mar 16, 2013
What is this coming back up? It's like the turd that won't flush.

I'm sorry but the mom freaked out. Everyone knows what happened, what caused it. So you can feel the way you feel and think the way you think - that's on you.

The kid wasn't missing - the kid was being a kid and the mother in this case overreacted. End of story.
Wow

United States

#15 Mar 16, 2013
J-Lebowski... The only turd that won't flush here is YOU. I certainly hope you aren't a parent or ever entrusted with anyone's kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Centerburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loud noise/explosion? In Marengo (Feb '12) May 17 Jay 10
News Podiatric practice opens in Sunbury Apr '16 They cannot kill ... 1
Ron who mowes golf course Apr '16 Tammys thought 1
Danielle Krzosky (Apr '15) Mar '16 Jeff 8
Missing person Mar '16 Missing Woman 1
News Take steps with Emotions Anonymous (Sep '10) Mar '16 Deborah 2
News Former interim sheriff pleads to child porn Mar '16 Big Johnson 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Centerburg Mortgages