Workers Needed in North Dakota

Full story: KXMD-TV Williston

With so many people already working -- some North Dakota employers are having a hard time finding enough employees.

Comments (Page 19)

Showing posts 361 - 378 of378
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Hansford

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

I am looking to get my foot in the door for oil rig work I am a hard worker and love over time.
Daniel Burke

Darlington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

hi i currently live in the UK looking for work in the oil trade but having trouble finding any as i don't have any experience in this line of work, any help on this would be much appreciated. Thank you
Rich

Minot, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Dave Dorger wrote:
Come on over to Wisconsin. The pay is good and jobs are plentifull.......NOT!!!!
I moved here from Wisconsin because there was no work! This place is incredible! I moved my excavation company out 8 months ago and haven't got a day off yet! I love it. Besides the weather is about the same and business is good!
Carmen

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Is the job market still good there? What is the housing situation?
old school op

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Rich wrote:
<quoted text> I moved here from Wisconsin because there was no work! This place is incredible! I moved my excavation company out 8 months ago and haven't got a day off yet! I love it. Besides the weather is about the same and business is good!
Are you needing an experienced operator? 25 years. Fine grade excavator ,finish dozer , BT blade. valid and clean class A with tanker.
Non drinker. no drugs. husband , father and grandfather.
1500 miles from home and here to work.
I'm driving a sand truck now but my passion is with equipment.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
The Bakken Oil Fields and Williston Basin in the Northwest corner of North Dakota

This industry needs 100s oil field workers from those trained in technologies, to helpers, to planners and supervisors. This OIL BOOM along Route 2 in ND and especially in New Town and the communities within 25 miles will only grow larger. President Barack Obama fast-tracked the construction of 80 new oil wells in this area and the land and oil reserves can support many more times that number.

New swelling places are beginning construction without a hundred miles of New Town and Bismarck ND and additional apartments and other types of housing will be needed. In my recent listings, people with motor home, apartments, and homes for rent reasonably in the area are listing their contact information. The jobs are high paying and long term, so visit these links for jobs and housing opportunities:
Wusu J Sesay

Cedar Rapids, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

CJ Brodehl wrote:
<quoted text>
FL is a nice thought. Year around work and no snow. Where do I sign up!!
Offer over twelve years of experience in manufacturing, distribution,supply chain, oilfield and gas, logistics,assembly, and operation. Possess B.S. in Engineering with concentration in Industrial Engineering and minor in Economics. Another B.S. in Business Administration with concentration in Production Operations Management.
lorenzo

Uniontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Our company is an endorsed mandate of some investors from Arabian Origin with lots of funds. We can

deliver bank papers/Instruments (BG/SBLC/MTN) without an upfront Wire Transfer into provider's account.

We only want clients with ready funds for successful closure of the transaction and also they must be

ready to show the proof of his funds. Interested clients should send an email to

fundinvesmtents55@gmail.com ASAP as we have a lot of interested clients on our table. We donít

appreciate a long broker chains.

Regards,
Moroni Lorenzo
gerald

Burlington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

hey,my name is gerald does any one have or can get me a number for any oil rig any where? I use to work in Loisiana on the rig and im trying to go back!!
LTB

Dickinson, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

gerald wrote:
hey,my name is gerald does any one have or can get me a number for any oil rig any where? I use to work in Loisiana on the rig and im trying to go back!!
Gerlad, you should look into the large oil companies like Halliburton, Schlumberger, etc. Right now it seems that most oil field companies only want/need experienced people. They don't appear to have the time now to train newbies b/c of the "boom".
I think you have to go to their specific websites or look at the North Dakota job board which is www.jobsnd.com .
Find your area and you will be able to see what jobs are available. Housing is tight, so finding a company that has a place is key.
take care!
Anti-Fracker

Dunn Center, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Hope they stop the fracking...I know the boom here has helped alot of people but has also hurt alot of the lifetime residents...Like elder people losing thier apartments becuz the rent has gone from 600 dollers a month to 1200 dollors a month. Crime is way up...So many people are asking for handouts..these small towns are not equiped to handle all the new homeless people..ND is growing to fast.. Sure there are jobs here but you'll pay alot more for rent food and everything else. I hear of people paying $500 bucks a month just for a couch to sleep on...Crazy
For your consideration...
Andre

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

i am from south Africa and applay for jobs on the oil fields i was n site manager at surface drilling please can some help me to get n work on the oil fiels please my E-mail: jansenvanvuuren.andre@yahoo.co m
please help me.
Rich

Minot, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Don't believe it! I moved my company out to Minot last year to try and get in on some of the work load out here. I have discovered that... 1) You can not win any bids from the city as they have already chosen their contractors for projects long before they ask for bids (Can we say corrupt?)! 2)There are now so many contractors out here that they are bidding projects WAY under cost!!! It's cold, windy, people are not very kind and rent will cost you close to 3G for a kinda livable house. DON'T DO IT!!!!
Greg

Minot, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

I hate to break the news,but the need for help has peeked..more people then there is jobs this year,ounces the pipeline is finished about 65 prercent of truck drivers will be without a job in a couple of years..these 500 k houses will be selling for 80 k when the boom bust..I'm 60 years old and was there in Texas when it went bust in the 89s,,they all claim 20 or 30 years. When the booms start..the fact is a boom never last over 9 or 10 years...this is the 7th year..I am noticing a peek..soon down hill..we will. Get 10. Years..then it will be over in about 2016 or 2017
LLOYD JOHNSON

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

I NOTICE THAT SOME FARERS LEAVE THERE CATTLE OUT IN THE HOT SUN WITHOUT ANY SHADE ON HOT DAYS CAN SOMTHING BE DONE ABOUT THIS___LLOYD
North Dakota Oil Work

Minot, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

When you come here to North Dakota for work
Donít forget to bring your family treasures.
Iím buying Gold, Silver, and good old family treasures
from people from out of state going broke and needing money for gas
to get back to where they have come from, 50.00 bucks for your scrap 1500.00 ring,
bring it on. Remember North Dakota is full of NICE people willing to help.

Iím willing and able to help, your gold and silver for gas to get you home again.

Look me up, Im Happy to help.
Oil Work

Minot, ND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

The oil boom is over and the bust is on the way,
its already showing its ugly face, lots of out of state persons out of work
staying home getting drunk wishing they had saved there money wondering
how to make them $2200.00 monthly rent payments. Or how there going to sell that home they bought that is nothing more then a house now that the money is getting tight.
Donít worry Wal-Mart is hiring 15.00 per hour part time.

If you think Iím wrong I can point you to several apartment complexes that are more then half empty 2 of them are just over 2 years old and empty, the start of housing tracks that will never be complete, all that good oil money down the tubesÖÖ

Come one and come all to North Dakota and be the first from your state to experience an oil bustÖ..
coleen

Milton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

funds

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 361 - 378 of378
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Center Discussions

Search the Center Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Anyone contact 24 7 Exeriors Apr '14 Trigger 1
ND Who do you support for Tax Commissioner in Nort... (Oct '10) Mar '14 pompeium lectus 4
Review: D'andreas Hot Stuff Pizza Feb '14 bla 1
Stolen License plates (Oct '13) Feb '14 just asking 4
Here is the latest North Dakota news from The A... (Aug '11) Jun '13 imagurd 48
Looking for my Grands (Mar '13) May '13 Fire-Starter James 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Jul '12 S Deitrich 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Center Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Center People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••