Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#43 Feb 16, 2014
Vote for Bruce and Maura wrote:
Tired of the arrogance from the village and their supporters?
Were you ever made fun of by a DB because of auto correct?
VOTE MAURA AND BRUCE AND HAVE A SAY IN YOUR GOVERNMENT!
somebody needs a hug....and spelling lessons,
Vote for Bruce and Maura

Stamford, CT

#44 Feb 16, 2014
Let's have a candidate in office that will listen to the needs of the people, not the needs of the candidate! Vote out nepotism and vote in UNITY!
Vote the only choice, vote the one choice for a united MBV!
VOTE BRUCE AND MAURA IN 2014

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#46 Feb 16, 2014
How will Bruce and Maura unite the village ?
Vote for Bruce and Maura

Stamford, CT

#47 Feb 16, 2014
Did you vote for Gail because she promised to UNITE the village?
DID she?
If you want a village that CAN be united with the RIGHT people, vote for the ones that were RIGHT from the beginning.
VOTE BRUCE AND MAURA TO UNITE MBV.
We need more than FAMILY, we need a village.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#48 Feb 17, 2014
I like others voted for Gail and Alan because they said they were opposed to every thing being done by the real Mayor Gary Stiriz and his pet Bill and the rest of the board including (Bob Morrow). Once Gail got in she sold out every person who had supported her and voted for her.And then Alan joined her in full support of the corrupt government he had fought against. Gail has absolutely no principles or moral direction. And she has accomplished nothing as a board member. Except get work (money) for her husband Frank. Who at the meetings is treated as a member of our kangaroo government not like a (regular citizen) who are treated with distain by Gail & Bob, Bill .Gary has been keeping his big mouth shut lately I believe on advice from council. Vote Bruce and Maura and hope for the best. Because the government we have now is not working, nor has it ever worked for US the people of Mastic Beach..
Victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#49 Feb 17, 2014
INSANE, m anb b bankrupted an 85 yr old ass.the mbpoa,.drugs arrests, no co on house , illegal marriage to get green card, domestic violence arrest , and that's just a taste see you at meet the candidate VOTE BOB AND GAIL to keep the village going good
Vote for Bruce and Maura

Stamford, CT

#50 Feb 17, 2014
Tired of people with NO education working for the village?
Can Gail really "keep the village going good" ????
Let's get a candidate that will hire the RIGHT people! not the "payback" people!

VOTE MAURA AND BRUCE and let's keep MBV running WELL!
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#51 Feb 17, 2014
Victor are you drunk already this early?( INSANE m anb b) come on boy spit it out what are you trying to say Try English this time. No, no one is voting for Bob and little Alan's former squeeze Gail. Did poor old Frank even know or even care. what was going on behind his back.The husband is always the last to know. Right Victor
Vote for Bruce and Maura

Stamford, CT

#52 Feb 17, 2014
If you're tired of the lies, it's time to vote out the liars!
VOTE Maura and Bruce and let's work TOGETHER for once!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#53 Feb 17, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Victor are you drunk already this early?( INSANE m anb b) come on boy spit it out what are you trying to say Try English this time. No, no one is voting for Bob and little Alan's former squeeze Gail. Did poor old Frank even know or even care. what was going on behind his back.The husband is always the last to know. Right Victor
How low will you stoop? Is this really the type of negative campaign Bruce and Maura want to use? I think there may be trouble brewing.
Vote for Bruce and Maura

Stamford, CT

#54 Feb 17, 2014
Tired if people telling us how we think and act?
Are you sick of the way people just assume and cast judgement?
Are you tired of being called Bruce and Maura?

VOTE MAURA AND BRUCE and get YOUR side in village hall!
If your tired of the LIES, vote the LIARS out!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#55 Feb 17, 2014
East Moriches and Shirley posters. I think we all get it, you support your candidates. But you should think about the way you are going about doing it. Attacks on people, especially their spouses who are not part of this, will bring counter attacks. Do we really need any more of this?
And before you say I attacked them....read back. I didnt start any threads. I did comment on what others wrote. And, I do have opinions on whom I believe will be the best candidates.
The few readers on here probably already have made a decision also.
Vote for Bruce and Maura

Stamford, CT

#56 Feb 17, 2014
Tired of the village giving jobs to friends and family?
Are you sick of seeing the wrong people working in our village because they were giving a job as "payback"?
GET YOUR VOICE HEARD IN VILLAGE HALL!
VOTE BRUCE AND MAURA FOR A CHANGE WE ALL WANT!
Victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#57 Feb 17, 2014
I don't work for the village
Vote for Bruce and Maura

Stamford, CT

#58 Feb 17, 2014
^
Nothing else needs to be said!
VOTE MAURA AND BRUCE AND LETS GET THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN OUR VILLAGE, NOT THE "payback" PEOPLE!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#59 Feb 17, 2014
Vote for Bruce and Maura wrote:
^
Nothing else needs to be said!
VOTE MAURA AND BRUCE AND LETS GET THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN OUR VILLAGE, NOT THE "payback" PEOPLE!
By the right people, do you mean people like the ones who have run the MBPOA into the ground. People who spent a dedicated "Fire Island Fund" to cover business losses. People who mismanaged the oldest civic group in NY and ran through over $200,000 in the last 6 years.
Vote for Bruce and Maura

Stamford, CT

#60 Feb 17, 2014
Sick of having one civic blamed for all the problems in MBV while another civic is voted in as " the official civic to Mastic Beach"?

Are you getting tired of being blamed because the Vision Team can't run a village properly?

Are you just tired of being lied to daily?

VOTE BRUCE AND MAURA AND HAVE YOUR VOICE IN VILLAGE HALL!!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#61 Feb 17, 2014
Vote for Bruce and Maura wrote:
Sick of having one civic blamed for all the problems in MBV while another civic is voted in as " the official civic to Mastic Beach"?
Are you getting tired of being blamed because the Vision Team can't run a village properly?
Are you just tired of being lied to daily?
VOTE BRUCE AND MAURA AND HAVE YOUR VOICE IN VILLAGE HALL!!
Hey, I think you are ducking the point. I am not blaming the MBPOA for ruining MBV. I am suggesting that a vote for one of its directors would be a mistake in light of the mismanagement that caused them to lose over $200,000 in the last 6 years.
Vote for Bruce and Maura

Stamford, CT

#62 Feb 17, 2014
Are you sick of having your civic group blamed for the mistakes of the vision team?
Tired of hearing the same old lies to make village hall look good?

When you're sick of the lies, vote the liars out!
Vote Bruce and Maura to get YOUR side represented in Village Hall. Let's UNITE MBV, not continue with the DE-vision team!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#63 Feb 17, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I think you are ducking the point. I am not blaming the MBPOA for ruining MBV. I am suggesting that a vote for one of its directors would be a mistake in light of the mismanagement that caused them to lose over $200,000 in the last 6 years.
You are ducking the issue... Do we want a trustee who had her hands in running such a distinguished civic group into the ground?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
leslie paul bernstein (Sep '11) 12 hr MEL COHEN USAF 2
MMGA Make Mastic Great Again Mon Evan Politico 2
Moving to mastic beach. Wheres a good area to l... (Sep '11) Mon Evan Politico 20
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) Apr 15 Mill Ania 340
News Six men arrested in prostitution sting (Jan '08) Apr 13 Mill Ania 154
blacks in mastic beach (Mar '15) Apr 6 Buchanan 56
How to piss off that rag Newsday (Aug '14) Mar 30 Crookhaven 33

Center Moriches Jobs

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages