The Village hurting the old people
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Drop This

Stamford, CT

#41 Apr 5, 2013
Gjh1926 wrote:
So the village idiots sent the bill for the property taxes to my mothers community trust for payment on March 25. Keep in mind that I still have not received a bill at this point. The trust cannot pay any bill without my signature. The trust sent me a copy of the bill. Finally the village idiots also sent me a bill b/c I told them it can't be paid without me signing off on it. I faxed a signed off copy to the trust, It takes 3 weeks for bills to be paid. I received a letter from the idiots dated March 28 stating they are going to foreclose on the property if not paid by April 30. They sent it to wrong addresses for two years and now that I called regarding matter they want things ASAP. I hope the village does not pay Jennifer (village idiot)a salary b/c she has no clue what she is doing. Big waste of money.
I know The owner of the house was Grace H. Who has recently passed away. The property was in a life estate which is what the Town of Brookhaven records show as being the address where the bill was to be sent. Green meadow. Pay the tax. Stop bashing the village for trying to collect the taxes that should have been paid a year ago.
Gjh1926

Bayville, NY

#42 Apr 5, 2013
If you read this correctly it was sent to be paid but it will take 3 weeks. You must be ions of those village idiots
Gjh1926

Bayville, NY

#43 Apr 5, 2013
Are you related to Jennifer, that would show why you answer that way.
Drop This

Stamford, CT

#44 Apr 5, 2013
No, I live 5 doors away from your house. I know the situation. You inherited a beautiful house.

Why make disparaging comments about an employee who only did her job.

By the way, I hope you don't mind if I inform the Town that the owner has passed away. You are no longer eligible for the Senior, STAR, and Veterans exemptions.
Gjh1926

Bayville, NY

#45 Apr 5, 2013
Go ahead the house is sold
Gjh1926

Bayville, NY

#46 Apr 5, 2013
Gjh1926 wrote:
Go ahead the house is sold
your comment just show what you people are about
Drop This

Stamford, CT

#47 Apr 5, 2013
Gjh1926 wrote:
<quoted text>your comment just shows what you people are about
you showed your anti-village colors too. I knew it was not your mother posting these comments.
Mastic Ice

Bronx, NY

#48 Apr 5, 2013
I hurt the old I gotz no heart,I use my hand to cup my fart.
Gjh1926

Bayville, NY

#49 Apr 6, 2013
Drop This wrote:
<quoted text>you showed your anti-village colors too. I knew it was not your mother posting these comments.
i thought that everyone in America could voice their opinion
Poor Gary

East Moriches, NY

#50 Apr 6, 2013
Gjh1926 wrote:
<quoted text>i thought that everyone in America could voice their opinion
not in the village. You're either FOR them, or STFU and move.
Rapper Gary

Jamaica, NY

#51 Apr 6, 2013
I hurt the old cause they smell like mold all mastoids do as your told.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why call police was mayor there ???? 11 hr Hahha 52
Evan Politico May Endorse Miller Wed 11951Ratdog 2
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Mar 19 Dantheman 495
Stamping out pine beetle, saving bald eagles a ... Mar 16 Badtobeboned 6
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) Mar 11 Inshilla 16
For Sale Mar 11 Gloria 1
evan politico now known as e cool Mar 10 Insane 8

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance