Beaver Drive

Flushing, NY

#21 Oct 1, 2010
whats the problem wrote:
<quoted text>
great solution! Why not just park in the driveway? If you have too many cars, park in the back yard. I know I can't stand it when all these cars are in the street or I have my neighbor parking HIS car on my front lawn. I say ticket them!
The town will be out in force to get as much money as they can before the fines go to the village. All of this is just one more reason to of voted NO to the village. Get used to it.
They only have 2 cars and they only
Park it there when they go shopping so when they get home they can back the van in the drive way, I said that before, they only do it for a couple of hours when they go to SAMs and it's there own lawn, as far as your neighbor you better watch out you will get a notice if he parks on your lawn
unknown

Hauppauge, NY

#22 Oct 1, 2010
whats the problem wrote:
<quoted text>
great solution! Why not just park in the driveway? If you have too many cars, park in the back yard. I know I can't stand it when all these cars are in the street or I have my neighbor parking HIS car on my front lawn. I say ticket them!
The town will be out in force to get as much money as they can before the fines go to the village. All of this is just one more reason to of voted NO to the village. Get used to it.
Jackass, what part of if you park in the street and dont touch the front edge of your grass, you WON'T get a ticket. So you can block traffic. If your considerate and you park with two a little in the street and more on the front edge of your yard so cars can pass, you WILL get a ticket. The car was not parked in the middle of the front yard. Serioulsy, it is a dumb law, like the laws on the books that say you can only have sex missionary style. No one running around enforcing that. Leave the poor women alone.
Beaver Drive

Flushing, NY

#23 Oct 1, 2010
whats the problem wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok maybe you have not seen all the postings here I hate when cars block the street so does my mother, they only have 2 cars she parks her car on the lawn when they go shopping, the only reason she does that is to prevent traffic on the road, whitter is a main road down to the marina which we have lots of boats going up and down our block, so she parks on the grass next to the road, Key word here NEXT TO THE ROAD in front of her home and she should get a notice to correct the issue of Parking on the grass, that's stupid, she can put rock down in front and park there that's ok and legal, she can park in the street and that's ok and legal, but God forbid if she parks on the grass. And people just for the record it's a little little car, I don't get it, what a stupid law, and what an ass to come down and waste time writing up such a stupid thing like this, the law states you can't even have a yard sale read it your self,
Beaver Drive

Flushing, NY

#24 Oct 1, 2010
whatever dude wrote:
<quoted text>Your ideas? Yeah, they are kind of stupid. Why not just park in the driveway? Or is that solution NOT stupid enough? Do what ever you want, just make sure to keep paying the fines.
I see people all over town putting little rocks out on the law and making another parking spot so they can park there, and that is legal, so I guess everybody that does that is stupid huh? Why not park in the drive way read what I already wrote moron and you will see, I already spelled it out serval times for ya,
big baby

Huntington, NY

#25 Oct 1, 2010
Beaver Drive wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok maybe you have not seen all the postings here I hate when cars block the street so does my mother, they only have 2 cars she parks her car on the lawn when they go shopping, the only reason she does that is to prevent traffic on the road, whitter is a main road down to the marina which we have lots of boats going up and down our block, so she parks on the grass next to the road, Key word here NEXT TO THE ROAD in front of her home and she should get a notice to correct the issue of Parking on the grass, that's stupid, she can put rock down in front and park there that's ok and legal, she can park in the street and that's ok and legal, but God forbid if she parks on the grass. And people just for the record it's a little little car, I don't get it, what a stupid law, and what an ass to come down and waste time writing up such a stupid thing like this, the law states you can't even have a yard sale read it your self,
So then follow the law!!! what the fu5k do you want from me!! Park in the f-ing street then! You think it's stupid? Fine, go to court and fight it or obey the LAW!! Stop bitching about it and DO SOMETHING!!!! F-ing cry baby!
big baby

Huntington, NY

#26 Oct 1, 2010
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Jackass, what part of if you park in the street and dont touch the front edge of your grass, you WON'T get a ticket. So you can block traffic. If your considerate and you park with two a little in the street and more on the front edge of your yard so cars can pass, you WILL get a ticket. The car was not parked in the middle of the front yard. Serioulsy, it is a dumb law, like the laws on the books that say you can only have sex missionary style. No one running around enforcing that. Leave the poor women alone.
Go to court and fight it then! Bitching about it on a web-site does NOTHING!!!! Just seems like thats all you people do, bitch about it! Waa, it's a stupid law! Well, they make money on stupid laws!
Beaver Drive

Flushing, NY

#27 Oct 1, 2010
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>So then follow the law!!! what the fu5k do you want from me!! Park in the f-ing street then! You think it's stupid? Fine, go to court and fight it or obey the LAW!! Stop bitching about it and DO SOMETHING!!!! F-ing cry baby!
You called me a baby I telling on you, hey go f yourself, and reaD my first posting this is to the person who wanted to report her to the town of Brookhaven a-hole, Ya I am doing something about besides and blogging here, I am also now obeying the law and parking the car in the stree and blocking the flow of traffic, and did I ask you fir something? You said what the f do I want from you, I never asked you for sh-t, If you don't like me typing about this issue then get out of the forum and stop reading here, I can bitch about what ever I want it's my legal right, don't like it too bad, do something about it take me to court,
Mel

Bronx, NY

#28 Oct 1, 2010
You wanted a villiage but still want to park on your lawn and use your couch as lawn furniture
extra extra

Bronx, NY

#29 Oct 1, 2010
get over youeself wrote:
my oh my. See, this is what will happen with a village. So you are trying to tell me that a village will select who it tickets by if they can pay or not? THIS IS WHY YOU WANTED A VILLAGE!!!
So if a village fines someone it's ok, but if the town does it, they are crooks?
This is why we said NO to a village. If you give them the power, they will use it.
Now you want to blame the town for following their own rules, that you have said they NEVER in force? Hey Beaver drive, GET BENT!! If you break the law, you get a ticket! Will you be blaming the village in a year when you get the same ticket? Here's an idea, DON'T BREAK THE LAW, village or town, and you wont get fined.
This is just another case of someone thinking that it's fine for others to get ticketed, but not them.
the village couldn't have sent the letter, because they do not have any adopted code; they do not have a mayor or trustees or a secretary. if the letter said it was from the village, then ignore it. it is bogus. if it says it's from TOB, then you can fight it.

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#30 Oct 1, 2010
Beaver Drive wrote:
<quoted text>
Beaver,dr.,you do know that the roadway (usually) extend's about 8 ft.beyond the pavement,so if your mom park's in this area,it is not her property,it is town property,no law broken
cry me a river

Huntington, NY

#31 Oct 1, 2010
Beaver Drive wrote:
<quoted text>
You called me a baby I telling on you, hey go f yourself, and reaD my first posting this is to the person who wanted to report her to the town of Brookhaven a-hole, Ya I am doing something about besides and blogging here, I am also now obeying the law and parking the car in the stree and blocking the flow of traffic, and did I ask you fir something? You said what the f do I want from you, I never asked you for sh-t, If you don't like me typing about this issue then get out of the forum and stop reading here, I can bitch about what ever I want it's my legal right, don't like it too bad, do something about it take me to court,
you are a huge problem. once we have a village, maybe they can fine you more. Just park your car in the driveway.
jimmy faulkner

New York, NY

#32 Oct 2, 2010
This just shows how Shanty and trashy your town is Beaver. Your part of the big problem residents like you.

Solution and prediction you will be in jail soon Beaver Dr.
Beaver Drive

Bronx, NY

#33 Oct 2, 2010
I guess the villiage would have a problem with the 8 foot pile of garbage in my backyard and the 100 old rusty lawn mowers
Beaver dr

Westwood, NJ

#34 Oct 7, 2010
Beaver Drive wrote:
I guess the villiage would have a problem with the 8 foot pile of garbage in my backyard and the 100 old rusty lawn mowers
Very cute my place is Super clean get your own screen name
Janet

Phoenix, AZ

#35 Mar 3, 2013
my neighbor and I also got the same letter regarding parking on our lawn. neither of us park on our lawn, the street is narrow at our end because it was a dead end at one time. we both have a legal car parked at times in front of our homes but try to keep it as far as possible off the blacktop to not obstruct traffic. where we park is dirt and not lawn and technically per our surveys it is the ROAD. So because Brookhaven doesn't take down enormous trees to widen the paved road the town is calling it our lawn. what crap!!! I also dont believe it has to do with the village vote. we are mastic and not part of that issue. i believe Crookhaven is desperate to look for money anyway they can. nothing happened with my neighbor but I go an appearance ticket in the mail(not certified). I was out of state at the time the ticket was issued. My niece read the tickets to me over the phone. I wrote the court asking for a postponement but also questioned why I was not served per town code in person or certified mail. the court gave me a new date in April. the next thing I get a letter from the town accusing me of renting out my home and that a physical inspection of my home and property was being done on or befroe march 12th. how nice that i tell the court i am out of state until April and they are going to invade my private property while I am not there. I then called the number on the lettter and told the town I dont rent my home. they said fine, send a letter telling them my son is there full time in my absence and it will go away. but do i know i have other tickets. well DAH, i wrote the court, i gave my other address, which they mailed this new violation to, so yes i know. the town then went on to chastize me for my back yard. they have no right to go in my backyard. i have a 6ft stockade fence and its private property. they said they have aerial photos. so break the 4th amendment and invade my privacy with new technology. I will put a large sign up facing the sky saying F__k You Crookhaven
Beaver dr wrote:
Ok today my mother got this letter for having her legal car, parked by the edge of the road on the grass in front of her house, Who ever thinks they are now going to start Sh-t with me you can go f yourself, I will move the car everyday from yard too yard between both houses that we own on whitter, so keep it up you have nothing better to do then mess with an older lady, because she had a vote no sign infront of her house, the only reason she was against the village is because she is on a fixed budget due to being disabled from a car accident, by the way it was a 14 year old girl
That took out her mothers BMW and crashed into my mothers car, so please keep trying to fuck with me and I will just put down concrete in the whole front yard and make a drive way 200 feet long. P.s. I will pay the fine to do that :)

Since: Apr 09

Manorville, NY

#36 Mar 3, 2013
CE knocked on my door Monday and informed me that I park on my lawn. I have a fence dividing the parking and the lawn. I told him I will park in the street since I dont have enouh driveway for three cars. He state I would impede traffic. Then he suggested I put stone in the parking area making it ok. This is while the abandoned house accross the street is falling down and the one next to it is an illegal rental with no running water so they crap in buckets inb the back yard. And Im about 80 percent sure its a heroin dealer. There was some old hag in the car with him. He drove past my house four times before he stopped in. No letter, no written warning.
Dissolve....
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#37 Mar 3, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
CE knocked on my door Monday and informed me that I park on my lawn. I have a fence dividing the parking and the lawn. I told him I will park in the street since I dont have enouh driveway for three cars. He state I would impede traffic. Then he suggested I put stone in the parking area making it ok. This is while the abandoned house accross the street is falling down and the one next to it is an illegal rental with no running water so they crap in buckets inb the back yard. And Im about 80 percent sure its a heroin dealer. There was some old hag in the car with him. He drove past my house four times before he stopped in. No letter, no written warning.
Dissolve....
You're saying you are not allowed to park on the street in front of your own house? What code section is that? Sounds like harassment to me. I would park all my cars there if they told me that. I wonder what the violation would be? You should stand up to them.

Since: Apr 09

Manorville, NY

#38 Mar 3, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
You're saying you are not allowed to park on the street in front of your own house? What code section is that? Sounds like harassment to me. I would park all my cars there if they told me that. I wonder what the violation would be? You should stand up to them.
8-51. Obstruction of roadway or crosswalk. It shall be prohibited to park a motor vehicle in such a manner so as to obstruct a road or a crosswalk in the Village of Mastic Beach.

My street is so skinny if I park in it only one car can pass. I told the guy I would take care of it in the spring. He agreed.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#39 Mar 3, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
I told him I will park in the street since I dont have enouh driveway for three cars. He state I would impede traffic. Then he suggested I put stone in the parking area making it ok. This is while the abandoned house accross the street is falling down
why dont you park on the lawn of the abandonded house, let that owner get the fine.
If its wrong

Mastic Beach, NY

#40 Mar 3, 2013
Beaver Drive wrote:
<quoted text>
thats what Frank F did. Placed rocks over the entire front section of his lawn and he can park all his cars there with no hassle from the village. Sure cars get hit with rocks and they are all over the road, but it's legal!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks in mastic beach 2 hr Evan Politico 49
Gary Stiriz Criticized 17 hr Victor zeleny 40
Survey 19 hr hodoo 15
Anderson is a Real Johnson Fri Really Brady 9
is it true the budget says 88, 000 a yr for the... Thu Really Brady 30
when will our streets get swept Apr 16 hoo doo you think... 25
Indemnification Apr 16 Really Brady 79
More from around the web

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE