DA: Mastic Beach sex offender to be s...

DA: Mastic Beach sex offender to be sentenced in swimsuit model spying case

There are 6 comments on the Examiner.com story from May 7, 2013, titled DA: Mastic Beach sex offender to be sentenced in swimsuit model spying case. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

A registered sex offender who pleaded guilty in March to charges that he videotaped women at a Southampton Village swimsuit show in July 2012, will be sentenced to jail time on Wednesday, Suffolk County District Attorney Thomas Spota said late Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#1 May 13, 2013
Go riddance to bad rubbish may he rot in HELL
Brady

Jamaica, NY

#2 May 13, 2013
not nice Vic,this man invented Mastics favorite drink,sex offender on the beach
LOL

Bronx, NY

#3 Jun 10, 2013
One out... 2 in.... can someone tell me why we NO LONGER get sex offender new registrants in the mail anymore? If it had not been for my iphone APP I would never have known about the scum pigs they've been moving in.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#4 Jun 10, 2013
LOL wrote:
One out... 2 in.... can someone tell me why we NO LONGER get sex offender new registrants in the mail anymore? If it had not been for my iphone APP I would never have known about the scum pigs they've been moving in.
look up the addresses and see who owns the house. That is the person to whom you should be complaining. Do you think the village gets notified when anyone moves in? Do you think inmates who get paroled for heinous crimes, like murder or armed robbery have to register or report to any village department. Quit complaining and do something.
Hear hear

Mastic Beach, NY

#5 Jun 10, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>look up the addresses and see who owns the house. That is the person to whom you should be complaining. Do you think the village gets notified when anyone moves in? Do you think inmates who get paroled for heinous crimes, like murder or armed robbery have to register or report to any village department. Quit complaining and do something.
Yeah, dont expect the village to do anything about this or any other sexoffender/slumlord/sec8 home. I mean, its not like they promised to "fix this mess" and it certainly wasnt why this village was formed!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#6 Jun 10, 2013
Hear hear wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, dont expect the village to do anything about this or any other sexoffender/slumlord/sec8 home. I mean, its not like they promised to "fix this mess" and it certainly wasnt why this village was formed!
Quit bitching about nothing. You don't think the village investigates when a sex offender moves in to see if they are in a legal rental? I am advocating a more direct approach, have a protest at the landlords house, that way you are not violating the offender's rights (said with tinge of sarcasm).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evan Politico may save the Village 1 hr 11951Ratdog 45
Gang Graffiti at the old Smitties 1 hr 11951Ratdog 110
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Wed Billy 490
Best spot to buy drugs and get a hooker SHIRLEY? (Feb '11) Wed DJZ Joker Enforce... 25
BrookHaven to inspect condem stick docks Feb 21 11951Ratdog 12
Bittrolff Feb 20 Diidhedoit 2
Village isdead Feb 19 Poa 64

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages