Vote for Bruce and Maura

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#21 Mar 10, 2014
Just saying wrote:
Last week was February!!!
Just in case you do not have access to a calendar!
<quoted text>
I don't get your February reference. I plan to elicit the post March 18th absentee ballot submitters names and addresses. I also recommend the candidates be present when they are opened. They should be in sealed envelopes that are properly signed by the voter. But, I doubt there will be enough to make a difference.
B Brady S

East Moriches, NY

#22 Mar 10, 2014
Is your middle name Brady or is it your maiden name?

Location hidden

#23 Mar 10, 2014
B Brady S wrote:
Is your middle name Brady or is it your maiden name?
That information is restricted. But, I know what B S stands for...Bruce Summa.
B Brady S

East Moriches, NY

#24 Mar 10, 2014
BBS I haven't seen a sign at your house? You are usually so vocal about your (former) vision team. Afraid if you back the wrong pony your whole family will lose their patronage jobs? Have another beer, smoke another bowl, and down another cupcake. You are wearing your evil on the outside BBS. I was looking at your Facebook page. How pissed is your husband that he married that hot little ass and now has YOU! Two tons of bitchy drunken evil.

Location hidden

#25 Mar 10, 2014
B Brady S wrote:
BBS I haven't seen a sign at your house? You are usually so vocal about your (former) vision team. Afraid if you back the wrong pony your whole family will lose their patronage jobs? Have another beer, smoke another bowl, and down another cupcake. You are wearing your evil on the outside BBS. I was looking at your Facebook page. How pissed is your husband that he married that hot little ass and now has YOU! Two tons of bitchy drunken evil.
Wait a minute....you drove by my house? And you looked up my Facebook page? Aren't you the one who accused me of being a stalker? For the record, I know who you think I am, but you are mistaken.
B Brady S

East Moriches, NY

#26 Mar 10, 2014
Hahaha not who you think I am.
cant stop laughing

Mastic Beach, NY

#27 Mar 10, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Listen, you cried bloody murder when someone implied you were (name redacted). It's not funny to impersonate someone. Not everyone knows the ISP location can be altered. And absentee ballots could not be distributed until the order of the ballot was selected by the candidates themselves. So, keep spewing your lies. But you (and this time I mean YOU) can expect to be unhappy reading future posts which will not be complementary.
i agree it is very cowardly to use someone's name.

Location hidden

#28 Mar 13, 2014
And now, a message from Honest Frank. "Vote Bruce Summa and Maura Spery for TRUSTEE on March 18, 2014 at the Mastic Beach Firehouse from 12 noon - 9:00 pm and
Vote Frankie "Honest Frank" Cucchiara for MAYOR in 2015 TO EXPOSE AND GET RID OF ORGANIZED CRIMINALS IN MASTIC BEACH, NY!"
Victor zeleny

New York, NY

#29 Mar 13, 2014
Honest frank isn't that who's running with Paul
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#30 Mar 15, 2014
Yes by all means vote for Bruce & Maura. And the real Honest Frank could not have done a worse job that the inept clown jerk offs that have been in office. Sense Victor and the witches of Endor created the village.

Location hidden

#31 Mar 15, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Yes by all means vote for Bruce & Maura. And the real Honest Frank could not have done a worse job that the inept clown jerk offs that have been in office. Sense Victor and the witches of Endor created the village.
Your posts are so filled with hatred and insults. If I was running, I would not want you to endorse me. I would try to distance myself from you. I would not want to be associated with you or your minion.

I would no sooner vote for Honest Frank than I would for M & S. The fact that neither of them has publicly distanced themselves from YOUDO indicates you are one of them. You call others racist, but you use negative racial stereotypes and want to have undesireables (your word for section-8 recipients) thrown out of the village you hate.

I hope the 2 people who win this election are prepared to perform their duties after they are sworn in. You keep posting Dissolve it then.... Not so fast! That would be easy (for me).

I believe there will be more good things accomplished by the village this year. I believe in the electoral process.
Uridiots

East Moriches, NY

#32 Mar 15, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Your posts are so filled with hatred and insults. If I was running, I would not want you to endorse me. I would try to distance myself from you. I would not want to be associated with you or your minion.
I would no sooner vote for Honest Frank than I would for M & S. The fact that neither of them has publicly distanced themselves from YOUDO indicates you are one of them. You call others racist, but you use negative racial stereotypes and want to have undesireables (your word for section-8 recipients) thrown out of the village you hate.
I hope the 2 people who win this election are prepared to perform their duties after they are sworn in. You keep posting Dissolve it then.... Not so fast! That would be easy (for me).
I believe there will be more good things accomplished by the village this year. I believe in the electoral process.
wait, wait wait..... You honestly think two people should "PUBLICLY distance themselves" from a made up persona on a web site??? Is that what you are saying?
And because they aren't, YOU think they are the same person who they aren't denouncing???

And it would be easy to dissolve (for YOU)? Because you're so intelligent? Excuse me for one second........
AAAAhahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

Location hidden

#33 Mar 15, 2014
Uridiots wrote:
<quoted text>wait, wait wait..... You honestly think two people should "PUBLICLY distance themselves" from a made up persona on a web site??? Is that what you are saying?
And because they aren't, YOU think they are the same person who they aren't denouncing???
And it would be easy to dissolve (for YOU)? Because you're so intelligent? Excuse me for one second........
AAAAhahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
You don't know with whom you are dealing.

If I was a candidate that had hoodo as my principle supporter, I would not expect to be taken seriously. Maura and. Bruce will be losers regardless of the outcome.
Uridiots

East Moriches, NY

#34 Mar 15, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know with whom you are dealing.
If I was a candidate that had hoodo as my principle supporter, I would not expect to be taken seriously. Maura and. Bruce will be losers regardless of the outcome.
wait.... One more....second.....
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha

"With whom you are dealing with"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaa.
Oh Babs, ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
Maura and Bruce have hoodoo, Bob and Gail have you. Every ones even.
"With whom you are dealing with" oh man!!
Why don't you just tell me "I will rue the day"! What a loser!

Location hidden

#35 Mar 15, 2014
Uridiots wrote:
<quoted text>wait.... One more....second.....
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaha
"With whom you are dealing with"
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaa.
Oh Babs, ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!
Maura and Bruce have hoodoo, Bob and Gail have you. Every ones even.
"With whom you are dealing with" oh man!!
Why don't you just tell me "I will rue the day"! What a loser!
Why did you end your sentence with a preposition?

While you are right about hoodo, you are again wrong about me. I don't care who gets elected, as long as it's NOT Maura ( Party house Rental ) or Bruce (mold police and let's discriminate against legal landlords).

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#36 Mar 15, 2014
I just got my zombie apocalypse advert in the mail ! Oh wait , that's bruce and mauras campaign flyer !
Uridiots

East Moriches, NY

#37 Mar 15, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you end your sentence with a preposition?
While you are right about hoodo, you are again wrong about me. I don't care who gets elected, as long as it's NOT Maura ( Party house Rental ) or Bruce (mold police and let's discriminate against legal landlords).
oh Babs, give it up already. If you feel the need to spread your tiny knowledge, try to teach Zany grammar instead. Or spelling. He needs to work on both.
Uridiots

East Moriches, NY

#38 Mar 15, 2014
whoopsing wrote:
I just got my zombie apocalypse advert in the mail ! Oh wait , that's bruce and mauras campaign flyer !
i just got my "we are scared sh!tless of Bruce winning and destroying our money making endeavor" from the village.
I sure hope tax dollars weren't spend to write that or Br.uce is 100% correct with his accusations.
All that letter proves is that the village is scared of losing their easy no bid contracts and jobs for friends.
Bruce and Maura have them on the ropes, not let's finish them off by voting them out!!!

Location hidden

#39 Mar 15, 2014
Uridiots wrote:
<quoted text>i just got my "we are scared sh!tless of Bruce winning and destroying our money making endeavor" from the village.
I sure hope tax dollars weren't spend to write that or Br.uce is 100% correct with his accusations.
All that letter proves is that the village is scared of losing their easy no bid contracts and jobs for friends.
Bruce and Maura have them on the ropes, not let's finish them off by voting them out!!!
the email from the village board was clear and convincing. Nobody should vote for Bruce or Maura. They are troublemakers, hellbent on destruction of anything good being done by the village. Your insinuation of criminality is baseless.
Uridiots

East Moriches, NY

#40 Mar 15, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>the email from the village board was clear and convincing. Nobody should vote for Bruce or Maura. They are troublemakers, hellbent on destruction of anything good being done by the village. Your insinuation of criminality is baseless.
oh, you're baseless. Gail and Bob are scared. That letter PROVES IT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
here comes the judge 2 hr Hoodo hates MBV 99
Take those political signs down on slum Lord Sm... Thu Hahaha 7
snow plowing sucked Thu Bruce supports Bl... 111
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) Feb 9 Jeff Staford 45
Why are Italian men so short? (Jul '11) Feb 6 italians have tin... 56
News 12 Arrested in Massage Parlor Crackdown in Patc... Feb 6 Dantheman 3
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Feb 6 Dantheman 461
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages