Comments
1 - 20 of 71 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2014
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Gary Stiriz

Shirley, NY

#1 Mar 9, 2014
Dear people of Mastic Beach my self and my boy Bill Biondi the so called Mayor with the other trustees have totally made a mess of every thing we have touched We are in fact idiots.So please do not vote for Bob and Gail.Please if you care about Mastic Beach vote for Maura and Bruce. Gary
Anonymous

Shirley, NY

#2 Mar 9, 2014
I see that Maura Spery and Bruce Summa are saying so much negative about village trustees Bob Morrow and Gail Capiello, the two people that are up for re-election for trustees with the Mastic Beach village. As a village resident I have to commend all of the current staff. It's a slow process changing an entire community for the better and the work that these two people have done along with their colleagues has been phenomenal. How come we don't hear the truth about Maura Spery and Bruce Summa. Both are slumlords. Maura has a criminal record busted for drug possession and drug paraphernalia (which she plead guilty to). They have both publicly stated how they are against having a village and how they HATE it, yet they want to run it? Is this who we want running our village? Slumlords, drug users, haters???!!! I'm sure there are other intelligent people in our village who see right through these pieces of crap. Look what's happened to MBPOA since Maura stepped in there. No one wants to be a part of it and no one knows where all of the money has gone. Drug user and thief?
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

#3 Mar 9, 2014
I find it funny how you all say " government takes time" or "give them a chance, it takes time".
But yet it takes no time at all to bond a million dollars for a village club house!( yes, that's all it is. They can't have the MBPOA so they are making their own "fort")
It takes no time at all to buy new cars for everyone that works at village hall!
It takes no time at all to give no bid contracts to family and friends!
It only takes "time" when it's for one of the many promises that the vision team sold us, but no time at all to spend and waste. How many new cars have we bought for all the village employees? That didn't take long!
And it shows you how god awful this village is when we all turn to Bruce and Maura to try and give us a local government that is actually "for the people", not just the friends and family of the vision team.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 9, 2014
Gary Stiriz wrote:
Dear people of Mastic Beach my self and my boy Bill Biondi the so called Mayor with the other trustees have totally made a mess of every thing we have touched We are in fact idiots.So please do not vote for Bob and Gail.Please if you care about Mastic Beach vote for Maura and Bruce. Gary
The ultimate dirty deed, impersonate another person and then subscribe false quotes. You people (meant in a derogatory way) are willing to say or do anything to insult the village and it's officers/ employees. Hoodo you think you are?
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

#5 Mar 9, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The ultimate dirty deed, impersonate another person and then subscribe false quotes. You people (meant in a derogatory way) are willing to say or do anything to insult the village and it's officers/ employees. Hoodo you think you are?
what?!? He impersonated Gary? But, I really thought Gary had switched his allegiance to Bruce and Maura!! Oh, how they tricked me! For shame.
Wouldn't Gary need to be in the STATE of NY first? We all know he's on his tax paid 4 month vacation so I don't think anyone believed that "Gary" wrote it. I wonder if he's going to be back in time to vote? We all know the village never got the absentee ballots, so he can't mail it in.
Why would the village be so afraid to get absentee ballots? Isn't that their jobs? I guess we need to "give them more time" to do their jobs. Can we get the ballots by April? May? Is that enough time for them?

Location hidden

#6 Mar 9, 2014
Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>what?!? He impersonated Gary? But, I really thought Gary had switched his allegiance to Bruce and Maura!! Oh, how they tricked me! For shame.
Wouldn't Gary need to be in the STATE of NY first? We all know he's on his tax paid 4 month vacation so I don't think anyone believed that "Gary" wrote it. I wonder if he's going to be back in time to vote? We all know the village never got the absentee ballots, so he can't mail it in.
Why would the village be so afraid to get absentee ballots? Isn't that their jobs? I guess we need to "give them more time" to do their jobs. Can we get the ballots by April? May? Is that enough time for them?
Listen, you cried bloody murder when someone implied you were (name redacted). It's not funny to impersonate someone. Not everyone knows the ISP location can be altered. And absentee ballots could not be distributed until the order of the ballot was selected by the candidates themselves. So, keep spewing your lies. But you (and this time I mean YOU) can expect to be unhappy reading future posts which will not be complementary.
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

#7 Mar 9, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Listen, you cried bloody murder when someone implied you were (name redacted). It's not funny to impersonate someone. Not everyone knows the ISP location can be altered. And absentee ballots could not be distributed until the order of the ballot was selected by the candidates themselves. So, keep spewing your lies. But you (and this time I mean YOU) can expect to be unhappy reading future posts which will not be complementary.
how much more time will the village need before they get the absentee ballots? Will 5 more months be OK? I mean, it's only been what? A full month? Will 5 months be fine with you and the village? It's not we have an election coming up or anything!
And we all know that Gary didn't write that. One has be in NY to post from "Shirley" and we ALL know Gary is on his tax paid 4 month vacation in Florida.
But seriously, is 5 more months OK? Or do you need more time?
Question

Shirley, NY

#8 Mar 9, 2014
Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>how much more time will the village need before they get the absentee ballots? Will 5 more months be OK? I mean, it's only been what? A full month? Will 5 months be fine with you and the village? It's not we have an election coming up or anything!
And we all know that Gary didn't write that. One has be in NY to post from "Shirley" and we ALL know Gary is on his tax paid 4 month vacation in Florida.
Why would you say Gary is on a tax-paid vacation? Is there proof that the Village is paying for his vacation?
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

#9 Mar 9, 2014
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you say Gary is on a tax-paid vacation? Is there proof that the Village is paying for his vacation?
we pay his salary. He is collecting his money while on vacation. Soooo, that seems to be a vacation that he is still getting paid with my tax dollars. If he returns the equivalent of the time he's away, I will retract the statement. Unless he does, to me he is on a tax paid vacation.
But enough of that.
When will the village have absentee ballots ready? Is 5 more months enough time? Do they need more? It's not like we have an election coming up soon. I sure hope Gary gets back in time to vote.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#10 Mar 9, 2014
If Gary saying to Gail & Bob suck. Gary is a genius he must know something Vote Bruce & Maura
cant stop laughing

Mastic Beach, NY

#11 Mar 9, 2014
Clark Barr wrote:
I see that Maura Spery and Bruce Summa are saying so much negative about village trustees Bob Morrow and Gail Capiello, the two people that are up for re-election for trustees with the Mastic Beach village. As a village resident I have to commend all of the current staff. It's a slow process changing an entire community for the better and the work that these two people have done along with their colleagues has been phenomenal. How come we don't hear the truth about Maura Spery and Bruce Summa. Both are slumlords. Maura has a criminal record busted for drug possession and drug paraphernalia (which she plead guilty to). They have both publicly stated how they are against having a village and how they HATE it, yet they want to run it? Is this who we want running our village? Slumlords, drug users, haters???!!! I'm sure there are other intelligent people in our village who see right through these pieces of crap. Look what's happened to MBPOA since Maura stepped in there. No one wants to be a part of it and no one knows where all of the money has gone. Drug user and thief?
actually, the only candidates with the personal attacks in their ads and in person are fugarino/breschard. they are the people haters. they love the piping plover; after all it is their mascot.
cant stop laughing

Mastic Beach, NY

#12 Mar 9, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The ultimate dirty deed, impersonate another person and then subscribe false quotes. You people (meant in a derogatory way) are willing to say or do anything to insult the village and it's officers/ employees. Hoodo you think you are?
agree, if you want to post, at least be original
cant stop laughing

Mastic Beach, NY

#13 Mar 9, 2014
Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>how much more time will the village need before they get the absentee ballots? Will 5 more months be OK? I mean, it's only been what? A full month? Will 5 months be fine with you and the village? It's not we have an election coming up or anything!
they have them now. they only ordered them last week. other villages do it in february. i hope if there are any military members who wanted an absentee ballot that there is time to send it to them and have it sent back. that would be terrible if the brave men/women in the military were robbed of their right to vote

Location hidden

#14 Mar 9, 2014
cant stop laughing wrote:
<quoted text>they have them now. they only ordered them last week. other villages do it in february. i hope if there are any military members who wanted an absentee ballot that there is time to send it to them and have it sent back. that would be terrible if the brave men/women in the military were robbed of their right to vote
I plan to have the absentee voters roster FOIL'd to ensure they are all qualified as per NY election law. I bet most of them are from Brooklyn.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#15 Mar 9, 2014
will Gary be an Absentee voter .Nicole

Location hidden

#16 Mar 9, 2014
hoodo wrote:
will Gary be an Absentee voter .Nicole
I don't know Cheryl.
Secret Society

Anonymous Proxy

#17 Mar 9, 2014
The identities of all of you are about to be revealed. There will be repercussions. You have all been advised.
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

#18 Mar 9, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I plan to have the absentee voters roster FOIL'd to ensure they are all qualified as per NY election law. I bet most of them are from Brooklyn.
I bet most of them will be from Florida. Don't bother FOILing, the village never gives out any information once you FOIL them. There's a whole list of FOILs that the village refuses to hand over. Like the one for Gary's permits for his marina. He doesn't want to hand that one over for some reason.

Location hidden

#19 Mar 9, 2014
Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>I bet most of them will be from Florida. Don't bother FOILing, the village never gives out any information once you FOIL them. There's a whole list of FOILs that the village refuses to hand over. Like the one for Gary's permits for his marina. He doesn't want to hand that one over for some reason.
The village is not the entity being FOIL'd, you do know the Board of Elections runs these elections, right?
Just saying

Mastic, NY

#20 Mar 9, 2014
Last week was February!!!
Just in case you do not have access to a calendar!
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I plan to have the absentee voters roster FOIL'd to ensure they are all qualified as per NY election law. I bet most of them are from Brooklyn.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 16 min JAYTHEMAN 100
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr Nina 16,779
bruce and maura are useless 10 hr candid camera 68
Biondi's Failed Audit 14 hr karma 3
Crier by Bruce 20 hr Incompetence 6
Brady is silent on MBV Audit Thu hoodo 15
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
•••

Center Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Center Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••