Dumas returning as spokesman for Steve Levy

Full story: Newsday

When Edward Dumas left as top spokesman for Steve Levy nearly two years ago, the Suffolk County executive made a last-ditch and unsuccessful effort to keep him by offering Dumas the job as his chief deputy.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Steve Levy Fan

Middle Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

RE:
Those day-to-day challenges, said Dumas, are what he relishes. "What I missed most is that there were so many unanticipated curveballs," he said. "That kind of unpredictable rhythm is what is so intoxicating."

He was heavily involved when Levy was leading a community in Yaphank down the tubes where ohundreds of homes are now worthless ....and the groundwaters of Long Island are in danger of lead pollution accroding to county recors.....what is so intoxicating about that Mr. Dumas?

www.levylead.com
Levy Spelling Corrections

Middle Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

Report with spelling corrections...sorry

RE:
Those day-to-day challenges, said Dumas, are what he relishes. "What I missed most is that there were so many unanticipated curveballs," he said. "That kind of unpredictable rhythm is what is so intoxicating."

He was heavily involved when Levy was leading a community in Yaphank down the tubes where hundreds of homes are now worthless and the groundwaters of Long Island are in danger from lead pollution according to county records.....what is so intoxicating about that Mr. Dumas?

www.levylead.com
Dumbo

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

I'm your man Mr. DUMB ARS
Levy Sucks

Port Jefferson Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2009

Judged:

"What I missed most is that there were so many unanticipated curveballs," he said. "That kind of unpredictable rhythm is what is so intoxicating."

Things are unpredictable because Levy is crazy and surrounds himself with other lunatics like Ed Dumas. Act sane and govern effectively and there won't be so many "curveballs". What a bunch of idiots..
Interstate

Bayport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Levy Sucks wrote:
"What I missed most is that there were so many unanticipated curveballs," he said. "That kind of unpredictable rhythm is what is so intoxicating."
Things are unpredictable because Levy is crazy and surrounds himself with other lunatics like Ed Dumas. Act sane and govern effectively and there won't be so many "curveballs". What a bunch of idiots..
I agree wholeheartedly. A government setting is much better for the public and the taxpayer when things run smoothly and efficiently, but Dumbas$ says he is "intoxicated" by the unpredictable and the craziness of county govt. What a nut! This type of atmosphere in the Dennison Bldg is the last thing we need. Stevey in Albany??? Never happen. He is hated up there. People are beginning to catch onto the fact that he is legitimately nuts and a self serving ego maniac and they want nothing to do with him. When Dumbas$ comes back it will sink Stevie further, but it's too bad the county will suffer.
oh please

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Judged:

Why is Steve Levy nuts because he wants cops to stop making tens of thousands in overtime- making arrests as they are about to get off duty? Or he wants illegal immigrants to pay taxes? The unpredictability of the county government I am sure is dealing with paranoid big mouths who think the government is trying to destroy them. Armchair quarterbacks who think they can do it better.
Soothsayer

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2009

Can Newsday please correct the headline in this story? IT's been wrong for days already. He's not coming back as spokesman, but as chief deputy county executive.
LongIslandWins

Southold, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

I'm amazed that Levy wants to bring Dumas back into the fold after the mishandling of the Lucero murder.

Along those lines, it remains to be seen how effective the Suffolk County Hate Crime Task Force will be in preventing future incidents like the Lucero murder:

http://bit.ly/1j6BWT
DeniseDW

Baldwin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

Judged:

Steve Levy resents anybody standing more than 5' 1" tall.
chuck

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

LongIslandWins wrote:
I'm amazed that Levy wants to bring Dumas back into the fold after the mishandling of the Lucero murder.
Along those lines, it remains to be seen how effective the Suffolk County Hate Crime Task Force will be in preventing future incidents like the Lucero murder:
http://bit.ly/1j6BWT
That's exactly why he's bringing Dumas back- to repair the damage- Dumas wasn't on his staff when that came out and he could use someone to repair his image
DeniseDWhitehead

Baldwin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

Didn't Barenello get no jail time cause he had midget Steve on tape repeating the N work repeatedly?
disgruntled youth

Medford, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

DeniseDW wrote:
Steve Levy resents anybody standing more than 5' 1" tall.
you'd love to sleep with him,might help you cant out of that cesspool you work in,maybe you can take some of your "black" tools with you
DeniseDWhitehead

Baldwin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Steve spends more time in the woods at Park-N-Slide than with women.
Ed Burke

Coram, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

So why aren't the New York State Police patrolling the New York State owned, Long Island Expressway ?

The State Troopers do an outstanding job, cost less, and don't spend most of their shift Yentaring to one another like a couple of Long Island yenta's.

Levy was smart to bring this up, and save us a pile of tax money.

Re-Elect Steve Levy !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Center Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Center Moriches Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••