while everyone was voting gary got a ...
Name goes here

East Moriches, NY

#21 Mar 26, 2013
Brady wrote:
Next thing people will complain about is the color of her new Hummer.
go ask Tim B how pissed he is now that he can't have one! Hhahahaha I'm glad I brought that up because now he will NEVER get one from Gary. Hhahahaha poor Tim has to drive around in his own car. Awwwwwwwww
Brady

Stamford, CT

#22 Mar 26, 2013
Buy high, sell low...that's the way you roll.
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#23 Mar 26, 2013
Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>go ask Tim B how pissed he is now that he can't have one! Hhahahaha I'm glad I brought that up because now he will NEVER get one from Gary. Hhahahaha poor Tim has to drive around in his own car. Awwwwwwwww
He does not drive around in his own car as it is a village vehicle so know what you are talking about.I also have no problem with him driving around in a company car being in his job capacity.You lost me on this one.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#24 Mar 26, 2013
The Town provides company cars to certain employees, and you can't call a 10 year old Ford Explorer a luxury vehicle. Is this really still an issue?
Same old Gary

East Moriches, NY

#25 Mar 26, 2013
Brady wrote:
The Town provides company cars to certain employees, and you can't call a 10 year old Ford Explorer a luxury vehicle. Is this really still an issue?
not now that he can't have a hummer. Ask him, he really, really wanted one. But not now.
Same old Gary

East Moriches, NY

#26 Mar 26, 2013
Brady wrote:
but... The mbvec PROMISED us they would use their own cars! Why did we buy him a village car? Didn't the mbvec promise us the "volunteers"would use their own cars? I believe they did.
Same old Gary

East Moriches, NY

#27 Mar 26, 2013
think first wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think you can run a government without a proper staff you are nuts. You haters keep complaining how the village is failing them and when they try to get things done they complain they are spending tax dollars.
The mayor is available to you 24/7 and if he needs an assistant he should have one, he doesn't get paid and neither do the trustees that work for you.
By the way the village does not decide what salary an employee gets, that is determined by civil service.
funny, this sounds like the "anti-villagers"and what they said before we became a village. NOW you all realize that we actually need to spend money in a government?! Huh. When do we get a plan for our village?
Pope Francis

Jamaica, NY

#28 Mar 26, 2013
It is right to give Gary your thanks and praise
Village Gossip

Bronx, NY

#29 Mar 27, 2013
Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>but..... We were PROMISED a volunteer staff that would run on 500,000 dollars? What happened to that PROMISE?????
All that you just said, WE said before we became a village and WE were called liars and slumlords because of it. Funny how you mbvec members are now changing your tune and saying how we MUST spend money on employees now. To bad none of you fools did any actual study into what it takes to run a government. Until the original liars of the MBVEC are out of office, WE will continue with the same M.O. You should have just told the truth. Sooooo, suck it.
Still I say this....have your taxes for the village risen??? answer is NO......Soooooooo suck it...
think first

Bronx, NY

#30 Mar 27, 2013
Same old Gary wrote:
<quoted text>but... The mbvec PROMISED us they would use their own cars! Why did we buy him a village car? Didn't the mbvec promise us the "volunteers"would use their own cars? I believe they did.
There is no MBVEC, Maura, Paul LIED and then ran for the hills.
We have a real government now not a volunteer civic association so learn to deal with it. This is reality, they need employees not "volunteers" to run a REAL GOVERNMENT, get off it already!!!
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#31 Mar 27, 2013
Same old Gary wrote:
<quoted text>but... The mbvec PROMISED us they would use their own cars! Why did we buy him a village car? Didn't the mbvec promise us the "volunteers"would use their own cars? I believe they did.
Actually I would rather them have a business vehicle. If they used their P.O.V. for official, then they would be able claim for mileage reimbursement, and I am sure that would leave room to fudge the miles claimed.
Same old Gary

East Moriches, NY

#32 Mar 27, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
Still I say this....have your taxes for the village risen??? answer is NO......Soooooooo suck it...
have our services gone WAAAAYYYYYY down? YES! So suck it!
Same old Gary

East Moriches, NY

#33 Mar 27, 2013
think first wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no MBVEC, Maura, Paul LIED and then ran for the hills.
We have a real government now not a volunteer civic association so learn to deal with it. This is reality, they need employees not "volunteers" to run a REAL GOVERNMENT, get off it already!!!
all Paul's fault! There were many others spewing the "this is NOT another layer of government!" And "the village will be run by volunteers!" I wasn't just Paul. Frank, Zany and the whole bunch of Mbvec members, who turned into the "vision team"spent 2years telling these lies. Don't believe it? Go back and retread some of the posts on here from 2010 and on. They are filled with it!
We get it, you lied to form a village. How about you stop lying now and finally tell the truth. That all you guys do is lie.

And I'm not Maura. Wy don't you call me Bruce now. Or Carol, or Jane. Or any other person that you think dislikes the village. Face it, you have no clue. Either in life or in running our government. I will say this, it's about time you people finally realize that this isn't a civic group and an actual GOVERNMENT! Or are you still blaming the MBPOA for all of MB problems? Oh wait, it's Paul's fault, I forgot!
Wheres my car

East Moriches, NY

#34 Mar 27, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I would rather them have a business vehicle. If they used their P.O.V. for official, then they would be able claim for mileage reimbursement, and I am sure that would leave room to fudge the miles claimed.
they do that with gas and mileage right now. Or, they just drive the cars around to do personal business. I have seen code enforcement cars in Shirley. Don't know why, but most likely to go shopping or pick up kids. But what do I know, I can't work for the village, not a Gary fan.
think first

Bronx, NY

#35 Mar 27, 2013
Same old Gary wrote:
<quoted text>all Paul's fault! There were many others spewing the "this is NOT another layer of government!" And "the village will be run by volunteers!" I wasn't just Paul. Frank, Zany and the whole bunch of Mbvec members, who turned into the "vision team"spent 2years telling these lies. Don't believe it? Go back and retread some of the posts on here from 2010 and on. They are filled with it!
We get it, you lied to form a village. How about you stop lying now and finally tell the truth. That all you guys do is lie.
And I'm not Maura. Wy don't you call me Bruce now. Or Carol, or Jane. Or any other person that you think dislikes the village. Face it, you have no clue. Either in life or in running our government. I will say this, it's about time you people finally realize that this isn't a civic group and an actual GOVERNMENT! Or are you still blaming the MBPOA for all of MB problems? Oh wait, it's Paul's fault, I forgot!
When will the Village haters realize that we are a Village and we need to work together to make this the best Village possible. As long as you continue to wallow in hatred we will never build the bridges between groups and work together for a better future. If we work together we all win, if you continue the hate we all lose.
try this

East Moriches, NY

#36 Mar 27, 2013
think first wrote:
<quoted text>
When will the Village haters realize that we are a Village and we need to work together to make this the best Village possible. As long as you continue to wallow in hatred we will never build the bridges between groups and work together for a better future. If we work together we all win, if you continue the hate we all lose.
then do this.... BID OUT THE SERVICES THAT YOU ARE GIVING TO YOUR FAMILY IN "EMERGENCY" NO BID CONTRACTS!!! STOP passing laws, ie. 4 year term limits, and if we didnt stop it, rezoning the waterfront WITHOUT PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE!!!
You keep saying "WE" are in this together. All I see is Garys family and friends that helped vote in a village getting A LOT of my tax dollars without the proper bidding process. All I see is closed door deals with laws and codes being passed WITHOUT us knowing until we read about it in the meeting minutes 4 months later. Change a few of these ILLEGAL acts and you might win more support. Dont, and watch the bitching get worse and worse! We arent going anywhere, so either make the changes or deal with it! YOU wanted to play "government", and the last I knew, EVERYONE hates government! So suck it up and deal with all the "haters".
Truth Is

Shirley, NY

#37 Mar 28, 2013
think first wrote:
<quoted text>
We will be dissolving this mess of a village next year. Hope we can all work together to accomplish this goal.
Bla bla Brady

East Moriches, NY

#38 Mar 28, 2013
Truth Is wrote:
<quoted text>
We will be dissolving this mess of a village next year. Hope we can all work together to accomplish this goal.
when the leaders vote themselves salaries without public knowledge, watch the sparks fly. Im sort of glad they are running this without anyone there to watch over them. I can't wait to see what laws are broke and who's going to be the first one arrested out of the 5. If they were borderline illegal with Carol there telling them things that CAN'T be done, just imagine how many laws they will break without anyone there to say no to Gary? Good times!
Brady

Stamford, CT

#39 Mar 28, 2013
Bla bla Brady wrote:
<quoted text>when the leaders vote themselves salaries without public knowledge, watch the sparks fly. Im sort of glad they are running this without anyone there to watch over them. I can't wait to see what laws are broke and who's going to be the first one arrested out of the 5. If they were borderline illegal with Carol there telling them things that CAN'T be done, just imagine how many laws they will break without anyone there to say no to Gary? Good times!
I was not the author of either post discussing dissolution. But, since you seem to think it was me, I will state my position about dissolving the village. You will not be successful.
Vegas calling

East Moriches, NY

#40 Mar 28, 2013
Odds on who will get arrested first...
Gail. 2:1. She's a woman, so the boys will pin everything on her.
Nick. 4:1 he's the new guy, so it will be easy to trick him into signing anything.
Bob M 5:1. Middle of the pack, never does anything. Won't help anyone, won't hurt anyone. Looking busy until salaries are voted in.
Bill 10:1. Still Gary's puppet, but doesn't trust him enough to take the rap for him. Probably has video of Gary to use as "insurance".
Gary 20:1. Best liar out of all 5. Has dirt on everyone and won't put name to anything. Best line will be, "I'm just the deputy mayor, in not in charge" or "it's Paul's fault".
Place your bets!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horse boarding (Jan '13) 7 hr Dantheman 71
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Dec 6 madoff sindrome 18
cam slave wanted (Apr '14) Dec 6 Poor Brady 32
Net Neutrality Nov 28 three blocks 1
News Southampton Town Police reports (Feb '09) Nov 24 SH Brokerage 4
Murder In Bonnieville Nov 14 whodunit 1
Vick Zeelany Nov 13 Nick_The_Dick 3

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages