H/f days are numbered
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Franks Goin Away

Mastic, NY

#41 Mar 15, 2013
StopFrank wrote:
Do you still believe you are running for Mayor? How are you doing that when you are scared shitless to leave your own house and are too much of a pu**y to show up to any local events?
Your days ARE numbered. I don't care whatever hack deemed you sane. Eventually you will keep going until you do yourself in and I hope it's soon.
I tried to tell you that POS is nothin but a liar - you were kind to try and give hime the benefit of the doubt.
Now he's putting crap on other people again - that guy Tony must be PISSED! At least he tried to get that link removed, not his entire site - too freakin nice of him.
Dummy don't see if organized crime wanted him dead or beaten, it would have happened. F'kin nut - if you don't agree with him, you're a organized crimminal.

Too bad you took your twitter page down.
StopFrank

Brielle, NJ

#42 Mar 15, 2013
The twitter page is coming back. Screw you, Frank.

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

#43 Mar 15, 2013
StopFrank wrote:
Do you still believe you are running for Mayor? How are you doing that when you are scared shitless to leave your own house and are too much of a pu**y to show up to any local events?
Your days ARE numbered. I don't care whatever hack deemed you sane. Eventually you will keep going until you do yourself in and I hope it's soon.
Heaveno "StopFrank",
I AM running for Mayor and when I WIN,
you Evil Lying Cyber Bully Criminals
are going to do the running!

How am I scared shi+less to leave my own home when
I go outside many times and Broadcast LIVE wherever I go?

As far as me being a Pussy Cat to show up to any local events,
that's just me keeping away from Criminals that
are OUT TO GET ME by SETTING ME UP AGAIN,
which proves that I am very SMART to KEEP AWAY!

When I am MAYOR, I will Broadcast LIVE from
anywhere I am and it will be as if I am
sitting in at the Mastic Beach Village meetings,
proving Once Again that I am a Smart Franking Guy
who is PERFECT for the job as Mayor!

Organized Criminals days ARE numbered when I am
Written In as Mayor and WIN because I will
expose Them For Who They Really Are and
Get Them The Hell Out Of Mastic Beach, NY!

Organized Criminals are worse than Sex Offenders because
we have Sex Offenders here because the MBV isn't doing
anything to get rid of them and because
they are Terrorizing the MBV residents!

I don't care you feel that a Psychiatrist and a Therapist
you feel is a Hack because they deemed me sane because
I am Normal, too Normal In Fact!

Eventually you will keep going until you do yourself in
by Exposing Yourself For Who You Really Are and it will be soon.

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

#44 Mar 15, 2013
Franks Goin Away wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to tell you that POS is nothin but a liar - you were kind to try and give hime the benefit of the doubt.
Now he's putting crap on other people again - that guy Tony must be PISSED! At least he tried to get that link removed, not his entire site - too freakin nice of him.
Dummy don't see if organized crime wanted him dead or beaten, it would have happened. F'kin nut - if you don't agree with him, you're a organized crimminal.
Too bad you took your twitter page down.
Heaveno "Franks Goin Away",
Everyone knows that I am Not a POS and I tell
The Honest And Frank Truth and you people are nothing but
LIARS and Slandering Online, Cyber Bully, Predators
that I will Sue and have Arrested when I am Mayor!

I report the NEWS; it's not crap on other people
when it's TRUE and they have Only Themselves To Blame
For Getting Caught Being Bad!

That guy TonyT1961, Tonytee1961 is PISSED because he Lied Exposed Himself!

March 13, 2013 Honest Frank Caught TonyT1961 Contacting
Netfirms Lying And Slandering Honest Frank's Good Name.

I am not unstable or living on welfare;
I am Good and living on Social Security Disability
and TonyT1961 IS a Hardened Convicted Criminal and
I was NOT kicked off Verio one month ago for doing
similar things nor did I host an adult link to under aged girls;
proving that Torres is LIABLE for Cyber Bullying, SLANDER, etc.

If TonyT1961 wants to ever be Happy he must
Be Good For His Own Good So Good Things Will Happen,
otherwise he will always be a Miserable Franking Bastard.

Some members of Organized Crime does want me dead or beaten
but the others DON'T let that happen because they know that
it would be a Real Big Sin to CRUCIFY me like they
Crucified JESUS CHRIST and they don't want to BURN IN HELL FOR IT!

If you DON’T agree with me, YES, you are an Organized Criminal
in some Way, Shape or Form so Be Good For Your Own Good
And Good Things Will Happen And You Will Be HIGH ON LIFE
like ME!

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

#45 Mar 15, 2013
StopFrank wrote:
The twitter page is coming back. Screw you, Frank.
Heaveno "StopFrank",
Your Twitter page may be coming back but
I doubt that you will still put that young girl
back on since it proves that you Fully Enjoyed
the Adult Web Cam Show she put on for a very long
time that JTV PURPOSELY ALLOWED to keep on Broadcasting
so Screw YOU because No One can Stop Honest Frank
from Exposing People For Who They Really Are
or Involuntary Lock Me Up because I'm NORMAL
or Arrest me for Child Porn because I am not into
Child Porn and EVERYONE KNOWS IT that is Following
my posts and Videos, no matter HOW CORRUPT
some Police or some Federal Police May Be
because if they TRY, I will Expose Them
For Who They Really Are because That's What I DO!
I'M VERY GOOD AT IT!

WRITE IN the name Frankie and the name Cucchiara
for the position of Mayor of the Mastic Beach Village
on March 19, 2012 and HELP TAKE A BITE OUT OF CRIME!
StopFrank

Brielle, NJ

#46 Mar 16, 2013
What are you taking about? Haha.
I fully enjoyed it? How is that? I downloaded it from YOUR SITE IMBECILE! WHICH YOU UPLOADED FOR PEOPLE TO WATCH! You sure are stupid, Frank.
What proof do you have this Tony guy is a criminal, btw?
Frankisaliar

Australia

#47 Mar 16, 2013
I finally figured out why Frank is so obese! Check out this picture, it explains it all!: http://tinypic.com/r/2ufzsyf/6

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#48 Mar 16, 2013
StopFrank wrote:
What are you taking about? Haha.
I fully enjoyed it? How is that? I downloaded it from YOUR SITE IMBECILE! WHICH YOU UPLOADED FOR PEOPLE TO WATCH! You sure are stupid, Frank.
What proof do you have this Tony guy is a criminal, btw?
I've been avoiding these threads - but I was called by a friend telling me Frank is up to his old tricks again, so I looked. Why he thinks I'm harrassing him is beyond me - I started a thread a long time ago, well before any supposed bomb threat, due to the wild things he would say. Others chimed in, posting the arrest - he now blames me for this.

I can only state what I've heard through third parties, which we all know are unreliable to begin with, but I called him to remove me from his site, stating I was due in court / it was not me of course, but he continued with this anyway. Then a mugshots link claiming it may be me - clearly, none are me - I am just unfortunate to have a very common name.

I don't know where he derives his information from - he thinks I stalk him, which is false. He obviously stole a picture of me from my Facebook page, and decided to go apeshit / for someone who declares he's being cyberbullied, all I can tell you is he's done this to many people throughout the years. If someone is giving it right back to him, he deserves it - you get what you give in this life.

I contacted his hosting company in the hopes he would be forced to take that link of me down - I could care less about the rest of his site. I ststed he is unstable / anyone can clearly see this. I have no qualms with this guy - if he simply leaves me alone. But, he's a child looking for attention - albeit good or bad.

Since Frank may be reading this, understand something - if organized crime in fact existed here, you would have dissapeared a long time ago for what you do. No one is out to get you - you inject yourself into other peoples lives, make false statements, and claim you have 1rst amendment rights to state your opinions, but do you take into consideration the opinions you post on sites have repercussions for others? You have far too much time on your hands, and if your shrink states you are fine, it would behove you to find a job and be a constructive member of society / not a pest. Those who enable you by giving you money to survive do you no good.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#49 Mar 16, 2013
StopFrank wrote:
What are you taking about? Haha.
I fully enjoyed it? How is that? I downloaded it from YOUR SITE IMBECILE! WHICH YOU UPLOADED FOR PEOPLE TO WATCH! You sure are stupid, Frank.
What proof do you have this Tony guy is a criminal, btw?
Stop Frank,

This is the thread I had created about three years ago - well before any arrest was made / his lunacy and crazy statements are very well documented;

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/shirley-ny/TP...

I had put in a request to Topix moderators to have this thread removed - I see however that he continues badgering me, so although I've had it pulled from the Mastic Beach Froum, I now will not pursue having this pulled from the Shirley forum until he takes his nonsense about me down from his site. If you guys want to have a field day with him, he quite frankly deserves what he's given.
YOU should stop

East Moriches, NY

#50 Mar 16, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop Frank,
This is the thread I had created about three years ago - well before any arrest was made / his lunacy and crazy statements are very well documented;
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/shirley-ny/TP...
I had put in a request to Topix moderators to have this thread removed - I see however that he continues badgering me, so although I've had it pulled from the Mastic Beach Froum, I now will not pursue having this pulled from the Shirley forum until he takes his nonsense about me down from his site. If you guys want to have a field day with him, he quite frankly deserves what he's given.
you and 3 other people are the only ones obsessed with HF. You say he "stalks"you? Well for years you have been bullying him relentlessly! Why do you think he constantly calls you out? Because you give him the attention that he wants. So, forget you with your bitching about HF. Leave him alone and he goes away. that is the truth. HF wasn't on tropics for months until one of you guys just had to start a thread about him asking where he was. And he responded. So, if you feel that HF is "picking" on you, you have no one to blame but yourself. You know how I know this? Because he doesn't "stalk" me one bit. He sees me, I say hi, and that's it. But YOU have to fight with him, call him names and confront him at every turn. And that goes for all the other ones on this site as well. And if he does snap as you all say he will, I'm not worried at all. Because he won't be going after me, he will be going after the ones that have bullied him for years. S good luck with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) 18 hr My name is unknown 149
Dissolve the village Jun 23 Loza 10
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
Squatters and high grass Jun 21 Sick 30
Cocoa the Yorkie Mar '16 Dantheman 1
News Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... Feb '16 Evan Poliico 1
please help this woman,that can't see the fores... (Nov '15) Nov '15 New Horizons suck 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages