No-Just Take His Computer Away

Find a Job Instead

First Prev
of 29
Next Last
Frank was committed

Stratford, CT

#1 Jun 24, 2010
Frank has admitted that at one time he was committed, for being too smart. Usually, that is not the reason a person gets involuntarily committed.
Frank was committed

Stratford, CT

#2 Jun 29, 2010
Frank was committed wrote:
Frank has admitted that at one time he was committed, for being too smart. Usually, that is not the reason a person gets involuntarily committed.
Frank has stated he was involuntarily committed into Coney Island Hospital. Usually, they put you away for either your protection, or to protect others.

I am sure Frank would love to tell everybody why he was committed, and how he got released.

“What Happened to Democracy?”

Since: May 08

Bronx

#4 Jun 30, 2010
We're now "Frank Free"!
kathy

Huntington Station, NY

#5 Jul 8, 2010
Frank was committed wrote:
THIS GUY SHOULD BE PUT AWAY FOR GOOD. HE IS NUT.

Bronx

#8 Jul 14, 2010
Retroactive abortion would be a better solution for this waste of life. He stated "your parents wiped your ass, why don't you help me?"

Being a parent is an obligation, a job that lasts a lifetime. An idiot leaching off the system, with claims of attention deficit disorder, yet seems pretty focused on stopping a village, with a web site (horrible at that - none of those pictures are up to date), registering other domains, does not seem attention deficit to me. Sounds like another case of a leach trying his best to suck the system dry, do nothing productive, but I still say he needs long term mental help.
Puzzled

Newark, NJ

#9 Jul 14, 2010
The best part of him dripped down the crack of what ever animals rear end he came from

Bronx

#10 Jul 15, 2010
Again, we're Frank free!

Good riddance to a leach that sucks off the system, and has the audacity to complain about taxes. He even encouraged squatters in vacant homes!

Always will be a loser - but now we're done with him.

Bronx

#12 Jul 22, 2010
Ahh - so nice to be finally Frank free - not that it would matter - the A78's been dismissed, and he can cry all he likes.

Now he wants a lawyer, again for free, to sue Topix and many others.

Just too funny!

Bronx

#13 Jul 24, 2010
Frank the weasel found his way back.

Again.

This guy is like a bad case of herpes!
Unidentified

Stratford, CT

#14 Jul 26, 2010
Tonytee1961 wrote:
Frank the weasel found his way back.
Again.
This guy is like a bad case of herpes!
Frank was served with court papers on Saturday..Could be the first step of the foreclosure.

Bronx

#15 Jul 26, 2010
Unidentified wrote:
<quoted text>Frank was served with court papers on Saturday..Could be the first step of the foreclosure.
As much as I can't stand him, I still wish him well.

Was taught to never wish ill on anyone.
Really

Stratford, CT

#17 Jul 27, 2010
Honest Frank com wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi "Tonytee1961".
Don't you know that YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN!
The custodian at the Mastic Beach Fire Department told me that the Incorporation of Mastic Beach Election is having a Vote on August 2, 2010 at the Mastic Beach Fire Department at 7:00 am. I called some Brookhaven Town people and they assured me that it is not true but I am going to be checking on the Pro-Village Mastic Beach Fire Department anyway. I believe that the MBVEC and PCCA is so Sneaky and Underhanded that they are hurrying the vote because many people are now finally realizing that they are going to be in big trouble if we become a Village and people are registering to vote NO and the Pro-Villagers don't want that.
I was testing out my Sterio System in my yard to see if it would sound good if I can have an Honest And Frank Village Debate and how Music will sound in my yard when I throw Parties and Paul B, Frank F, Victor Z, etc., was 2 houses away from me. Paul B got very upset with me for playing one song which was not that loud so I decided to play a short video clip I had of Maura S at the Music By The Bay, saying why we should all VOTE NO TO THE VILLAGE and one or more of my neighbors called the Police on me for it. I wasn't doing anything wrong but since it was Maura S proving that we all should VOTE NO on the village, the police was called to stop me from letting my neighbors know The Honest And Frank Truth about the Village. That Classic video is on my web site right now! Then Frank F came by my house and talked to the policeman a bit and when the Policeman left, Frank F talked to me and wanted a copy of that video. I will post more on my Message Board that's on my web site. If any of you out there post any messages on my Message Board Forum, you must be nice.
Sincerely Honest And Frank,
Honest Frank
The police were called because you were disturbing the peace. You did get caught playing your over-amplified MBPOA propaganda because the police came from the other direction and you were too busy harassing the people who were at a birthday party 2 houses away.

The Aug 2 meeting at the firehouse is NOT the vote. Mr. Lesko will be there as a guest speaker.

Bronx

#18 Jul 27, 2010
Honest Frank com wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi "Tonytee1961".
Don't you know that YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD MAN DOWN!
The custodian at the Mastic Beach Fire Department told me that the Incorporation of Mastic Beach Election is having a Vote on August 2, 2010 at the Mastic Beach Fire Department at 7:00 am. I called some Brookhaven Town people and they assured me that it is not true but I am going to be checking on the Pro-Village Mastic Beach Fire Department anyway. I believe that the MBVEC and PCCA is so Sneaky and Underhanded that they are hurrying the vote because many people are now finally realizing that they are going to be in big trouble if we become a Village and people are registering to vote NO and the Pro-Villagers don't want that.
I was testing out my Sterio System in my yard to see if it would sound good if I can have an Honest And Frank Village Debate and how Music will sound in my yard when I throw Parties and Paul B, Frank F, Victor Z, etc., was 2 houses away from me. Paul B got very upset with me for playing one song which was not that loud so I decided to play a short video clip I had of Maura S at the Music By The Bay, saying why we should all VOTE NO TO THE VILLAGE and one or more of my neighbors called the Police on me for it. I wasn't doing anything wrong but since it was Maura S proving that we all should VOTE NO on the village, the police was called to stop me from letting my neighbors know The Honest And Frank Truth about the Village. That Classic video is on my web site right now! Then Frank F came by my house and talked to the policeman a bit and when the Policeman left, Frank F talked to me and wanted a copy of that video. I will post more on my Message Board that's on my web site. If any of you out there post any messages on my Message Board Forum, you must be nice.
Sincerely Honest And Frank,
Honest Frank
You copy/paste waste of life.

I take back what I said - you got court papers, BYE-BYE - DON'T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU IN THE BUTT!

Who gives a crap about your message board - only lunatics with time on their hands, just like you, sucking the system dry, JUST LIKE YOU, would bother with your message board.

Now go away and leave the human beings alone.

“Location: Inc. Village of MB”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#19 Jul 28, 2010
Frank lies:
One of his videos on his website shows an altered, hand written anti-village sign that was changed to be pro-village. Frank points the finger at the MBVEC when in fact he has no proof that anyone from MBVEC did such an act. He further states in that clip that he "would never do such a thing, it's not right." However, drive by his house and his windows do have altered pro-village signs that Frank himself had altered to be anti-village. Frank is a liar.

Location hidden

#20 Jul 28, 2010
Frank lies:
He played extremly loud music and audio playback from the "Music on the Bay" event just to be disruptive. He left the music playing as he got into his car to drive by the house where the private party was being held with his altered village signs taped to his car window.
Frank, you're a liar.
A 2PC is going to get filed against you.

Location hidden

#22 Jul 28, 2010
Reported

Location hidden

#26 Jul 28, 2010
Frank, you're just a liar. Plain and simple.

Location hidden

#27 Jul 28, 2010
Oh yeah, you're reported again.
Chief Jay Strongbow

Stratford, CT

#29 Jul 29, 2010
The Iron Sheik and Me have read about you being banned. Shawn Michaels is right...You speak with forked-tongue!

Location hidden

#30 Jul 29, 2010
Honest Frank com wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported for what?
What could you have possibly Reported me for?
I think that you should lay off the DRUGS!
It's really affecting your mind.
I know, I know. WHAT MIND? You don't have a mind!
Honest Frank
Ok, reported again. Given your history, every post you make will result in you being reported.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 35 min NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 45 min NAVYVET 6,391
4 years later ? 50 min Oh Zany 4
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr positronium 6,463
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 5 hr Brian clowndog Th... 282
DO NOT try to go to the gas station at the Poos... 15 hr Madison 7
Affair 20 hr hoodo 18

Center Moriches News Video

Center Moriches Jobs

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Center Moriches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Center Moriches

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]