Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#22 May 15, 2014
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>geee, the village can't control sex offenders moving into our community?
The village can't keep sec 8 out or noise levels down? Them why did they promise us they could? Bunch of liars. What else did they lie about to get a village?
The village CAN, but so far they have not done what is necessary. I like the way YOU, blame the village for something that someone else actually did. Why don't all the neighbors go to this unregistered landlord's house and place of business and picket him? Drag his ass into court and apply every punishment available. Do not plea bargain.
Unbelievable

Stamford, CT

#23 May 15, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The village CAN, but so far they have not done what is necessary. I like the way YOU, blame the village for something that someone else actually did. Why don't all the neighbors go to this unregistered landlord's house and place of business and picket him? Drag his ass into court and apply every punishment available. Do not plea bargain.
so the village CAN get rid of sex offenders, second 8 and enforce notice violations but they CHOSE Not to? Are you really that stupid? Rhetorical question, never mind.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#24 May 15, 2014
I can't wait till they clean of the Village office people.Who get raises for not doing their jobs or they don't know their jobs.They need to go. Mrs.Tim Who can't get any thing right ,An a true back stabbing Kool Aide drinker,and nasty old Ray and the rest of them clean out that rats nest.

Location hidden

#25 May 15, 2014
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>so the village CAN get rid of sex offenders, second 8 and enforce notice violations but they CHOSE Not to? Are you really that stupid? Rhetorical question, never mind.
my comment was limited to sex offenders. You should know section 8 is a federal program that helps working poor who are disabled, elderly, or under-employed. You seem to think they are all undesirables which is not my opinion.

The latest offender to move in, just got out of jail in Riverhead. The landlord probably put up a notice on the jail bulletin board advertising his flop house. Too bad he forgot to get a rental permit first...

I believe there are at least another 500 undetected rentals and another 250+ illegal unreported accessory apartments. Heck, how many rental permits expired without being renewed? You can't ask now, because they plan to make rental permit information not subject to FOIL. Now that we have a new head of Code Enforcement, will there be any changes?
Unbelievable

Stamford, CT

#26 May 15, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>my comment was limited to sex offenders. You should know section 8 is a federal program that helps working poor who are disabled, elderly, or under-employed. You seem to think they are all undesirables which is not my opinion.
The latest offender to move in, just got out of jail in Riverhead. The landlord probably put up a notice on the jail bulletin board advertising his flop house. Too bad he forgot to get a rental permit first...
I believe there are at least another 500 undetected rentals and another 250+ illegal unreported accessory apartments. Heck, how many rental permits expired without being renewed? You can't ask now, because they plan to make rental permit information not subject to FOIL. Now that we have a new head of Code Enforcement, will there be any changes?
the village never handed out FOIL requests anyways so how is it any different now?
Again, the village CAN do something about sex offenders but decides NOT to? BULLSH!T!
They lied then, and you are lying now.
sex offender Level Three

Sound Beach, NY

#27 May 15, 2014
After gay marriage Obama gonna make us legal! Meat my 4 year old boy wife.
No Bid Contract

Savannah, GA

#28 May 15, 2014
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Bill and Gary?
Tho village has-beens on the way out the door next election cycle.

Location hidden

#29 May 16, 2014
Unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>the village never handed out FOIL requests anyways so how is it any different now?
Again, the village CAN do something about sex offenders but decides NOT to? BULLSH!T!
They lied then, and you are lying now.
Let's start with the new "tenant" on Diana. He just got out of jail and he is now reporting his address as XX Diana Dr. The house is a large high ranch. Guess what that means? He is not alone. Typically, high ranches are prime candidates for illegal 2 family houses.

This tenant has so many judgments against him that nobody in their right mind would rent to him.(besides the fact that he likes to F with 8 year old girls, but I digress). So, who do you think is paying the rent, heat, electric, food, etc? DSS

Now, this is a county program, so Kate Browning should be able to get herself involved in this case.

The village should find out why the SC DSS has allowed a placement into a house with no rental permit or rental registration.

And while the village is at it, why don't they find out why the 2-family house next door to this illegal rental (#94) has no rental permits for either unit. Bruce, please look into this....thanks.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#30 May 16, 2014
Really Brady it's nearly over seriously pack up your crap in the office and get out. Your hubby will follow you very soon.

Location hidden

#31 May 16, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Really Brady it's nearly over seriously pack up your crap in the office and get out. Your hubby will follow you very soon.
Bruce, distance yourself from this bitch.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#32 May 16, 2014
I have nothing to do with Bruce what is wrong with you. We have had 4 years of lies, incompetence,spending,nepotism etc.I am feed up with it. And I am not a bitch.But you my dear are a little Ray of sunshine in every ones life.

Location hidden

#33 May 16, 2014
hoodo wrote:
I have nothing to do with Bruce what is wrong with you. We have had 4 years of lies, incompetence,spending,nepotism etc.I am feed up with it. And I am not a bitch.But you my dear are a little Ray of sunshine in every ones life.
Not today! You and Peter should get the petition going. I love warm evenings...you see a lot of people you ordinarily wouldn't see in day light. The board of elections can email the voter list to you or perhaps a civic group with which you might be affiliated. Don't waste any more time.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#34 May 17, 2014
First off your not he boss of me. you are not the boss of any one.you are a volunteer.which will be rectified in the future. You don't need to give advice about resolving a village.We can read, and unlike you we can comprehend what the words mean.Start packing

Location hidden

#35 May 17, 2014
Where are the meeting minutes from April? When are the videos of the meetings going to be posted?

Sound familiar?
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#36 May 17, 2014
Really Brady I never heard you ask for those things in the past,like say before March of 2014. You are so transparent my little Ray of Sunshine. Actually a very short squat, heave,y nasty, mean,Ray of Sunshine.Say good night Gracie. There will be no insider information for you after next March, So clean out your ample drawers pack up your crap and get ready to exit the building. Ba Bye

Location hidden

#37 May 17, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Really Brady I never heard you ask for those things in the past,like say before March of 2014. You are so transparent my little Ray of Sunshine. Actually a very short squat, heave,y nasty, mean,Ray of Sunshine.Say good night Gracie. There will be no insider information for you after next March, So clean out your ample drawers pack up your crap and get ready to exit the building. Ba Bye
now that Maura is on payroll, I was wondering when her mission and campaign promise would be accomplished.

You are again wrong as to my identity... But I will admit you are about one step closer.

And, you suck!
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#38 May 17, 2014
That is all you can say is you suck. You feeble minded F**k. Why do you respond you have nothing.And I have stepped on it my little Ray of sunshine.You betrayed your self recently and you don't even know how.Now shut up an go away.

Location hidden

#39 May 17, 2014
hoodo wrote:
That is all you can say is you suck. You feeble minded F**k. Why do you respond you have nothing.And I have stepped on it my little Ray of sunshine.You betrayed your self recently and you don't even know how.Now shut up an go away.
So, now that your friend Maura and the other trustee are in office, where is all the evidence of corruption? Where is the cablevision check for $10,000? Where is the videotapes of the meetings, why are minutes delayed? You stepped on nothing but your own dogs poo poo.
ha ha ha

Amityville, NY

#40 May 17, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
Where are the meeting minutes from April? When are the videos of the meetings going to be posted?
Sound familiar?
the video will be posted when the person in the office who was given that task actually does it. there seems to be alot of excuses for the fact that people who work in the office don't really know what they are doing. maybe you should call the office and complain.
ha ha ha

Amityville, NY

#41 May 17, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text> now that Maura is on payroll, I was wondering when her mission and campaign promise would be accomplished.
You are again wrong as to my identity... But I will admit you are about one step closer.
And, you suck!
if you mean her mission to have a comprehensive plan, it was voted at the last village meeting that they would be creating one. if you mean recording the meetings, that was voted on and passed as well. the meetings have been recorded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) 10 hr hoo doo you think... 154
Crabby Robs at Smith Point 15 hr Trekman 1
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Mon lkjlk 79
Dissolve the village Jun 23 Loza 10
Squatters and high grass Jun 21 Sick 30
Cocoa the Yorkie Mar '16 Dantheman 1
News Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... Feb '16 Evan Poliico 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages