Hempstead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Files wrote:
There are files on many area residents. Just go to the Suffolk County Courthouses.
MBV gotz lotz of dem Pet O Files Yo!
Thug beach

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>POA .....that's all you think about. The crab fest must go on. It is a big cash cow, isn't it?
Drop the lawsuit, and we'll quit lying is another thread. The next court hearing is 7/30/13. Just as I am satisfied with the Zimmerman not guilty verdict, I will accept the judges decision if and when he makes it. It's not going to be just dropped.
And really, parking is a safety issue, so please park on one side of the street. If you are running this shindig, you should have your security directing visitors to appropriate parking spots. God forbid if someone needs medical attention and emergency vehicles can't get there in time.
see, I would agree with this if I didn't watch code enforcers drive by 3 times on a block that had about 200 cars parked on both sides of the street for a party a few months ago. Many, many, many people called and complained but yet code enforcers did nothing. Why? Because they weren't the POA. Make it the same for all and we would stop talking about the POA. BUT, all they do is harass them, so yeah, we bring it up. PCCA and osprey point can have a festival where roads are shut down and streets are blocked, but that's OK. If the POA does it, it's like they are committing murder and the village called the police, fire department, Boy Scouts and any rent a cop they can.
So when all you a holes come over to the crab festival AGAIN this year and puff your chests out and try to look important, we will know you are trying "to have everyone get along"?
I sure hope the Codie's are out at the sea festival demanding cars not park on either side of the street, but I doubt it. I also hope the POA has a tow truck on stand by to tow cars who are parked illegally at marina 5 that day. OR, they should charge for parking to anyone going to the Gary's festival.
But, we should "all just get along" as long as it benefits the village, right?
Thug beach

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>
"drop the law suit and we can all get along." That sounds like a threat. Do you really expect our local government to respond to your ultimatum?
wait, how is that a threat?
Drop the law suit and it will show that the village is willing to get along. If you think that's a threat, then you are crazy!
Mastic trash

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

welcome to the shit hole smell your fingers
Badtothebone

Shoreham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

I sent a file to my sex offender pal in jail.He lets me call him dad!
GoodGrief

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

heh heh heh wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says the Village is not cleaning up Mastic Beach? Go after dem dirty realtors, too. They had a huge role in destroying the area.
Please explain your theory... realtors sell homes to qualified buyers. PERIOD. Realtors rent homes to qualified tenants- landlords however are the ones who sign the leases. NOT the realtor. You could use some education in how it all works.

An agent WILL NOT list an illegal home- a realtor WILL NOT list a home for rent without a proper up to date permit. Any realtor who does so will be fined appropriately.

A home CAN be listed with 2 kitchens if the home has the proper COs. If not, the kitchen will be removed prior to the sale taking place.

Anyway to clarify- realtors are not the ones responsible for this towns issues. If you want to get down to the nitty gritty, find the slumlords- the ones renting illegally. No permits, and 12 people in one 3 bedroom. Do not expect any help from your village though
Frosty

Shoreham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Frosty wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=cIdKIM2btoA
Please do not respond to Evan Politico, or his numerous aliases.
confused

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

GoodGrief wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain your theory... realtors sell homes to qualified buyers. PERIOD. Realtors rent homes to qualified tenants- landlords however are the ones who sign the leases. NOT the realtor. You could use some education in how it all works.
An agent WILL NOT list an illegal home- a realtor WILL NOT list a home for rent without a proper up to date permit. Any realtor who does so will be fined appropriately.
A home CAN be listed with 2 kitchens if the home has the proper COs. If not, the kitchen will be removed prior to the sale taking place.
Anyway to clarify- realtors are not the ones responsible for this towns issues. If you want to get down to the nitty gritty, find the slumlords- the ones renting illegally. No permits, and 12 people in one 3 bedroom. Do not expect any help from your village though
real estates do list properties for rent without permits. they tell you it is up to the homeowner to have a permit. not up to the real estate. call some of the listings. ask if there is an up to date valid rental permit. they will usually tell you that they are not responsible for that

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

confused wrote:
<quoted text>real estates do list properties for rent without permits. they tell you it is up to the homeowner to have a permit. not up to the real estate. call some of the listings. ask if there is an up to date valid rental permit. they will usually tell you that they are not responsible for that
REALLY? You should read MBV Code Section 380-8

It shall be unlawful and a violation of this chapter for any person to:
A.
List, solicit, advertise or offer, exhibit or show to any person a rental dwelling unit located within the Village of Mastic Beach, for the purpose of bringing about the rental thereof, where no agent has been designated as required under this chapter.
B.
Accept a deposit of rent or security, or a commission, in connection with the rental of a rental dwelling unit located within the Village of Mastic Beach where no agent has been designated as required under this chapter.
C.
In the event that a person convicted of a violation of this section shall have been a real estate broker or sales person licensed by the State of New York, at the time such violation was committed, the Village Clerk or the Clerk of the Village Justice Court shall transmit a record of such conviction to the Division of Licensing Services of the Department of State and make complaint thereto against such licensee on behalf of the Village, pursuant to the provisions of Article 12-A of the Real Property Law.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Center Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Center Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Center Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE