Honest Frank fights City Hall

Posted in the Center Moriches Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Freedom Eagle

New York, NY

#1 Jun 20, 2013
Honest Frank has received the evidence files behind the three tickets issued to him for parking illegally, standing on the roof of his car wearing an American flag cape, and being a Hoople in violation of the Village Code. These tickets were issued obviously to suppress Honest Franks political ambitions which are threatening to expose the shenanigans and monkeyshines enacted by local political machinery. If you are more than "a little disenchanted" with the hosebaggery that passes for political discourse around here...then support Honest Frank, the people's champion. Ok that's it. Sweetie. Sweetie stop barking. That's cool. That's it. Let me turn the camera off.

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jun 20, 2013
The best thing I ever saw is his letter to the appeals court theatening said court
Mrs Stickler

New York, NY

#3 Jun 20, 2013
Wearing an American Flag as apparel, such as a cape, is a violation of the flag code and therefore of FEDERAL LAW.

Using an American Flag as drapery is a violation of the flag code and therefore of FEDERAL LAW.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#4 Jun 20, 2013
HF should take the advice of the Masked Avenger who told him to fight the tickets because the issuing officer did not print his name next to his signature. Invalid ticket because the officer did not follow procedure.
Walter Sobchak

New York, NY

#5 Jun 22, 2013
Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#6 Jun 22, 2013
Walter Sobchak wrote:
Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules
I wish it was bowling, I would smoke you!
Walter Sobchak

New York, NY

#7 Jun 22, 2013
What do you mean brought it bowling, Dude? I didn't rent it shoes. I'm not buying it a f*cking beer. He's not taking your f*cking turn, Dude.
Perry Glickman

New York, NY

#8 Jun 24, 2013
Isn't Honest Frank the guy who has that sickening twitter website? Ewwwww!!
OMG

Moriches, NY

#9 Jun 24, 2013
Perry Glickman wrote:
Isn't Honest Frank the guy who has that sickening twitter website? Ewwwww!!
Yup that's him. Think he is off his meds again.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#10 Jun 24, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup that's him. Think he is off his meds again.
He is due in court tomorrow.
Perry Glickman

New York, NY

#11 Jun 24, 2013
That should be a howler!
Freedom Eagle

New York, NY

#12 Jun 25, 2013
Meanwhile in the Courtroom....

Honest Frank is winding up a 3 hour video presentation summarizing his defense against two parking tickets and one charge of being a hoople. As expected, he used the "who will take care of my dogs?" defense as well as some cheesecake shots of himself from the twitter site. The prosecuter offered to drop all charges after the first 30 minutes but local hero Honest Frank insisted of making his entire presentation. Sweetie is not expected to testify. Mercifully, this should be over soon.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#13 Jun 25, 2013
Freedom Eagle wrote:
Meanwhile in the Courtroom....
Honest Frank is winding up a 3 hour video presentation summarizing his defense against two parking tickets and one charge of being a hoople. As expected, he used the "who will take care of my dogs?" defense as well as some cheesecake shots of himself from the twitter site. The prosecuter offered to drop all charges after the first 30 minutes but local hero Honest Frank insisted of making his entire presentation. Sweetie is not expected to testify. Mercifully, this should be over soon.
If you really knew anything you would be dangerous. Frank submitted a motion to have the current judge (#4) if you are counting, to recuse himself for being an organized criminal former policeman. You don't need to keep changing your alias since you seem to be wicked stuck in MA.
Walter Sobchak

New York, NY

#14 Jun 25, 2013
Shut the f*ck up Brady, you're out of your element.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#15 Jun 25, 2013
Walter Sobchak wrote:
Shut the f*ck up Brady, you're out of your element.
why do you even bother? Troll somewhere else.
StopHonestFrank

Oakhurst, NJ

#17 Jun 26, 2013
Why are these people embarrassing themselves with this mockery? Lock him up in a mental institution where he belongs and end this crap already.

I think he's now saying he needs a higher dose of Prozac in order to submit his final arguments and claiming it's because of people like me. This coming from the man who claimed nothing is wrong with him, that he doesn't get upset and that he is better and above all people and "too normal".
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#18 Jun 26, 2013
StopHonestFrank wrote:
Why are these people embarrassing themselves with this mockery? Lock him up in a mental institution where he belongs and end this crap already.
I think he's now saying he needs a higher dose of Prozac in order to submit his final arguments and claiming it's because of people like me. This coming from the man who claimed nothing is wrong with him, that he doesn't get upset and that he is better and above all people and "too normal".
And his 18b attorney didn't submit a motion for a change of judge because his printer ran out of ink.
StopHonestFrank

Oakhurst, NJ

#20 Jun 26, 2013
Prozac? I thought he "high on life" and didn't need drugs? Kinda like how he insists he's not mentally ill, but in an old video used the excuse he has "mental problems" when explaining why he didn't get sigs THE FIRST time he tried to run for Mayor.

Great thing to say when trying to convince people you can run for Mayor.
Dr Mysore Pecker-Hertz

New York, NY

#21 Jun 26, 2013
Honest Frank is smarter than most people and is thought to be, by some spiritual groups in the area, a partial angel. This would explain the accusations of mental illness by those who do not believe in angels. The angelic state is different than normal conscienceness. Angels have a light heart that is free of sin or guilt. It is a state of grace. You cannot judge an angel by human psychological standards.
Evan Politico

Sound Beach, NY

#22 Jun 26, 2013
Heaveno Yo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) 15 hr Joey 209
Next up for Roy Rogers site: White Castle? (Dec '10) Mon Socwkmom 320
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Mon Susan 304
I heard they hired a new process server Oct 19 Really Brady 26
Son Beaten by Riverhead Jail Sargent (Jan '09) Oct 19 TAB320 162
Popeyes Chicken Coming to Shirley (Jan '11) Oct 19 Really Brady 12
Parked Cars Oct 19 hoodo 2

Center Moriches News Video

Center Moriches Dating
Find my Match