Voodoo Haunted House, A Love Shared, ...

Voodoo Haunted House, A Love Shared, Country Fair This Week on North Fork

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Oct 7, 2013, titled Voodoo Haunted House, A Love Shared, Country Fair This Week on North Fork. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Here's a look at what's happening this week on the beautiful North Fork: - A Community Bird Feeder Watch Program kicks off Monday at 9 a.m. at the Downs Farm Preserve on Route 25 in Cutchogue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Zeke

Bridgewater, NJ

#1 Oct 20, 2013
This was a really big waste of money, 5 people with me and spent $100 to leave at the 5th scare, 2 minutes into the game. I had my 10 year old with me, and we had to leave early because it was too scary. PG-13. More like R. Don't bring anyone under 15, and they're is no refunds.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang Graffiti at the old Smitties 1 hr 11951Ratdog 81
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Sat Your Moms Box 484
DO NOT try to go to the gas station at the Poos... (Sep '14) Jan 8 Hottadan 10
News Mastic Beach Woman Gets 1 Year in Jail for ID T... (May '11) Jan 8 Anonymous1 21
Son Beaten by Riverhead Jail Sargent (Jan '09) Jan 5 Slayer 174
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Jan 3 NYCDevelop 152
recent uptick in calabro airport noise Jan 2 disrupted phone 6

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages