Unhappy

Manorville, NY

#1 Jul 28, 2013
I attended Sea Fest yesterday with my family that was sponosored by the Cultural Arts Guild. I was very disappointed to see that they charged $5.00 a person just to get in. I know for a fact that they received a fee from each vendor that was there so why try to get more money out of the people attending. It ended up costing a small fortune by the time you bought things from the vendors,etc. Greediness is not a nice thing.
UH HUH

Sound Beach, NY

#2 Jul 28, 2013
Unhappy wrote:
I attended Sea Fest yesterday with my family that was sponosored by the Cultural Arts Guild. I was very disappointed to see that they charged $5.00 a person just to get in. I know for a fact that they received a fee from each vendor that was there so why try to get more money out of the people attending. It ended up costing a small fortune by the time you bought things from the vendors,etc. Greediness is not a nice thing.
Its a FUNDRAISER. Good god, you peole are fools from the MBPOA. Saw Maura there spying and causing problems as usual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why call police was mayor there ???? 11 hr Hahha 52
Evan Politico May Endorse Miller Wed 11951Ratdog 2
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Mar 19 Dantheman 495
Stamping out pine beetle, saving bald eagles a ... Mar 16 Badtobeboned 6
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) Mar 11 Inshilla 16
For Sale Mar 11 Gloria 1
evan politico now known as e cool Mar 10 Insane 8

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance