Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#41 Feb 23, 2014
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so... I consider that crappy chicken place fast food. Fast crap is more like it. Grease on grease. Three pizza places that suck on neighborhood road. Chinese is fast food also. We have yet to have a decent restaurant open. How is Mastic Burger surviving? I am not blaming this on the current board. The fact is no one wants to open an up scale place in this low rent town.
Fast food doesnt have to have a McDonalds sign outside of it.
The fact that we do not have more sit down restaurants in town is because of a lack of sewers and from what I can tell the board is working to solve that problem. If they manage a way to get sewers on Neighborhood rd. there will be restaurants . That is the limiting factor here. Can you cook ? perhaps you can open a restaurant
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#42 Feb 23, 2014
whoopsy old chum you rather seem to have not received the latest news. Which is really old news.The Mayor and Trustees screwed up and did not file the paper work for the sewers. They missed the boat old bean. They screwed the pooch. Unlike Brookhaven who filed in time.Maybe we can have them attend a work shop at tax payers expense to learn to read a calendar. Next in on to telling time.
hoodo you support

Mastic, NY

#43 Feb 23, 2014
hoodo wrote:
whoopsy old chum you rather seem to have not received the latest news. Which is really old news.The Mayor and Trustees screwed up and did not file the paper work for the sewers. They missed the boat old bean. They screwed the pooch. Unlike Brookhaven who filed in time.Maybe we can have them attend a work shop at tax payers expense to learn to read a calendar. Next in on to telling time.
Hello hoodo,

I'm having a problem figuring out who you support for trustee. Can you say who you support?

Also, you said you saw Frank walk out of the NY Rising meeting last week. There are so many things they are talking about doing. What projects do you support? Do you have to be a member of the committee to vote. Are you a voting member?

Thanks hoodo. Any insight you can give will be greatly appreciated.
Evan Politico

Wyandanch, NY

#44 Feb 23, 2014
Support Evan Politico for trustee Yo!
THE VOICE

Manorville, NY

#45 Feb 24, 2014
Wow what typical BS wrote:
We won't take any salaries!
A village will get rid of section 8 and sex offenders
A village will give YOU the residents more say in your government!
A village can function on 500,000 dollars a years
We will keep costs down by NOT making ANY purchases.
Yes, the current trustees are not to be trusted and should NOT be voted back in. Totally agree.
VOTE BRUCE AND MAURA
The current trustees NEVER said that.... The MBVEC said that. Keep spewing crap. The MBVEC were just people like you and me trying to make a village. All they could do is make suggestions to elected officials. Paul was the only one elected MBVEC, so there you have it. Support slumlords and liars and back stabbers like Bruce and Maura
Big Busa Lawman

Shoreham, NY

#46 Feb 24, 2014
Im Big Busa a dirty Harry type like Clint, to keep my farts from smellin I insert mint I endorsed Evan lets put him in charge. FREE crack and heroin for Mastoidz they'll be livin large!
Mistake Beach

United States

#47 Feb 24, 2014
whoopsing wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that we do not have more sit down restaurants in town is because of a lack of sewers and from what I can tell the board is working to solve that problem. If they manage a way to get sewers on Neighborhood rd. there will be restaurants . That is the limiting factor here. Can you cook ? perhaps you can open a restaurant
LOL you sure don't have a lack of human sewage! The reason for no sit down restaurants is because everyone who lives there are poor white trash, that demand fast food. Neighborhood road makes Station road look like East Hampton. There's no trash like white trash.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#48 Feb 24, 2014
Mistake Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you sure don't have a lack of human sewage! The reason for no sit down restaurants is because everyone who lives there are poor white trash, that demand fast food. Neighborhood road makes Station road look like East Hampton. There's no trash like white trash.
Onofrio's is a very nice sit down restaurant, so please just stop trying to vas hour community. Go troll elsewhere.

I am getting very bored with Topix.

Location hidden

#49 Feb 24, 2014
bash our. Not vas hour... Auto correct at its worst.
thorn

Kearny, NJ

#50 Feb 24, 2014
Brady your such a hack

Location hidden

#51 Feb 24, 2014
thorn wrote:
Brady your such a hack
I am. I need to get a life.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#52 Feb 27, 2014
Ms, Really Brady sure your getting tired of topics. your getting your nuts handed to you.You have no moral high ground and no facts.You are invested.Real Brady maybe it's time for you to shut down and take up bird watching or knitting. As they say if you can't take the heat get the f88k out of the kitchen.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#53 Feb 27, 2014
Mrs, Brady Morrow what ever. Is now shut down no response No Balls You do need to get a life maybe you and sleepy Bob can move to Florida with Gary and the lovely Mrs. Shell shocked Gary. But from what I hear is Gary is in hiding. Or testifying Oh Nepotism is illegal .

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#54 Feb 28, 2014
whoopsing wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that we do not have more sit down restaurants in town is because of a lack of sewers and from what I can tell the board is working to solve that problem. If they manage a way to get sewers on Neighborhood rd. there will be restaurants . That is the limiting factor here. Can you cook ? perhaps you can open a restaurant
Funny you should ask. Yes I can cook. But only for my family. So you do admit there are fast food stores on Neighborhood? Come on over I will cook you dinner. A sewer system is a good idea. and if thats what is holding this town back lets get it done.
No Assets

Shirley, NY

#55 Feb 28, 2014
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you should ask. Yes I can cook. But only for my family. So you do admit there are fast food stores on Neighborhood? Come on over I will cook you dinner. A sewer system is a good idea. and if thats what is holding this town back lets get it done.
Hey how much will this cost me? Will I have to pay to hook up. are there grants for poor people like me. whose idea is this

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#56 Feb 28, 2014
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I consider mc d's and burger king the typical fast food , you have a different definition, we will see if we get some help from the state to sewer, if not we'll have to come up with another plan. We'll figure it out along with the myriad other things we need to solve.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#57 Feb 28, 2014
Sorry Whoopsing sorry I took so long to my old pal Woopsy I am voting For Maura and Bruce. And if Paul runs next year I will vote for Paul I will vote for him then If he does not get in this time. Unless Bill and his other thieves don't slip through 4 YEAR TEARMS LIKE THEY WAN'T TO. NO 4 year terms.

Location hidden

#58 Feb 28, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Mrs, Brady Summa what ever. Is now shut down no response No Balls You do need to get a life maybe you and sleepy Bob can move to Florida with Gary and the lovely Mrs. Velez-Spery. But from what I hear is Gary is in hiding. Or testifying Oh Nepotism is illegal .
I have not shut down, I was just responding in a sarcastic way to one of my good friends. It's not allways about you. I wish someone would have asked you how you plan to work WITH the Mayor and the Deputy Mayor should you get elected? Please tell me you aren't her again.

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#59 Feb 28, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Sorry Whoopsing sorry I took so long to my old pal Woopsy I am voting For Maura and Bruce. And if Paul runs next year I will vote for Paul I will vote for him then If he does not get in this time. Unless Bill and his other thieves don't slip through 4 YEAR TEARMS LIKE THEY WAN'T TO. NO 4 year terms.
I'm gonna keep reminding people of the virulent, hate filled anti-village campaign run by Maura and bruce, they want to fulfill the dreams they have of destroying the Village
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#60 Mar 2, 2014
Reallly Brady. Really? you have me confused with some one else again. I am not running for office, but once again it is you, who are trying to guess who I am .Ok you wan't to play thats fine with me. I got a new game for you. That every one can play. Now Whoopy old chum Maura and Bruce can not destroy the village. Gary Bob Bill & Gail have already accomplished that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nancy aka hoodo and her hate ( new horizons ) 2 hr hoo doo you think... 111
employee batered in village hall last week 2 hr residents 4
Issues With Mastic Beach 11 hr Question 94
Cody Ford Should Go 15 hr hodoo 51
Matel's Unemployed Barbie Nurse Doll 22 hr hodoo 29
The Hunt Mar 26 sara 1
Hiring Mar 26 Goes to meetings 3
Center Moriches Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web