First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hey mc cheese whip

Mastic, NY

#21 Mar 21, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>
Turns out all 4 items were a statement of fact, and responded to in a negative manner in order to obfuscate the facts making the wet dream vision team look bad.
Get a life. Quit crying in your spilt milk. Stop the Gary stalking. Spend time helping solve problems instead of exaggerating them

Everyone else unsubscribe to the village crybaby. It's writer should be the only subscriber. What's he going to do without Carol feeding him all those incorrect facts?

Maybe she can get him a job at the Board of Elections?
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#22 Mar 21, 2013
I warned you people that GARY was going to win and he did.He had a 35%[vote] majority that was set in stone by family and contractors that have most of the work given to them by that retarded contractor law enacted by the village.I also said that the more candidates that are in the pot the more positive odds it will be to give him a win by already having a 35% edge over the rest.Bruce great guy but entered in to late which insulted some of the owners.I want to congratulate the winning focus team and hopfully they will get more input from the residents prior to making up any new legislation and remove others that are insulting,and hindering the owners rights of there free competiton in the hiring of contractors.Also get rid of the slumlords by more investigations of complaints and higher fines in retribution to better the surrounding owners quality of life issues that they are hindering.At this time I will not post any negatives being that this is a new term and if the focus team does everything to protect the owner occupied rights and better there quality of life you will never have another post from myself in a negative fashion.Doing the right thing is all we ask.Only time will tell.Again congratulations.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait

#23 Mar 21, 2013
BEWARE wrote:
Also get rid of the slumlords by more investigations of complaints and higher fines in retribution to better the surrounding owners quality of life issues that they are hindering.
106 Cranberry.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#24 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
106 Cranberry.
racist. Drop the golliwog name, be civil.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait

#26 Mar 21, 2013
that coming from someone who has been calling people douche bags for years now...........
Brady

Stamford, CT

#27 Mar 21, 2013
that coming from someone who has been calling people douche bags for years now..........
I don't use that term, and I doubt you will find a post by me with that phrase. I think you are insulting people of color by your alter ego GOLLIWOG. Why don't you just remove that racist word and use your mc cheese moniker instead?
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait

#28 Mar 21, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I don't use that term, and I doubt you will find a post by me with that phrase.
here.....
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>What ever gave you a idea I gave a crap what a fat fuckin loser douche bag like you thinks.You gave me a lesson on spelling dont care. Dont even look at the keyboard and is it wrong so be it dont care. You are a person probaly 300 pounds and 5ft tall no balls except to get on a tread and go bad ass like your butt buddy glob slob friend TT- You two names are Neil and Bob so just another tough guy that cant back it up on the streets. Bad to the Bone come on really, how many boyscouts can kick your ass . I guess you dont get it you really have to work on your own welfare life before you attack mine. Hiomework assignment for me ,sorry freak use that line on some other guy. Bo eat a twinkie and work on being less of a douche or you also will end up like your buddy as your a marshmellow and this is all you have in life are your sad not even funny posts
Brady

Stamford, CT

#29 Mar 21, 2013
<quoted text>
here.....
<quoted text>
kindly tell me where you got this because it was not me. If it was in 2011 or before, it was Delia who liked to use that name to annoy me. I think if you read the words, you know by now that is not my style.
Zany Frank and others

East Moriches, NY

#30 Mar 21, 2013
Brady wrote:
Negativity is infectious. It will spread like MOLD...the same mold growing behind the uninspected sheetrock and insulation that was covered up without permits.
Buyer BEWARE (Hey, Bruce, I used your name).
Im surprised you used yours

PS Piss off already
Brady

Stamford, CT

#31 Mar 21, 2013
If you are thinking about buying a house in MBV, insist on an underwriters cert for the electrical, and a building inspectors report for the remediation. Mold will be growing. And salt water will wreck wiring and copper plumbing.
Observing

Shirley, NY

#32 Mar 22, 2013
Can anyone tell me why there is always a gang of Googans across the street from the fire house for every election? This time there were no signs, just adults way too old to be loitering, loitering.
Truth Is

Shirley, NY

#33 Mar 22, 2013
Brady wrote:
If you are thinking about buying a house in MBV, insist on an underwriters cert for the electrical, and a building inspectors report for the remediation. Mold will be growing. And salt water will wreck wiring and copper plumbing.
The only ones buying houses now seem to be more slumlords. Seems to me we got rid of a lot of sh!tty renters because of the storm (not anything MBV is doing) and now they are all moving back in. WTF!

Since: Apr 09

Shirley, NY

#34 Mar 22, 2013
Truth Is wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ones buying houses now seem to be more slumlords. Seems to me we got rid of a lot of sh!tty renters because of the storm (not anything MBV is doing) and now they are all moving back in. WTF!
In the beginning when the vision team promised to get rid of slum lords among many other things. I tried to inform everyone that it is impossible. They just raise the rent and get the permits needed. I called the village about my neighbor's rental house. They built an extension on the house without a foundation. The village came and approved it. You cant build a garage without a foundation but living space was OK? The village is making money off these rentals with permits and taxes. They arent going to give that up.

Now some ring worm will spill his vast knowledge of building codes to try to prove how the village did the right thing. The house accross the street from me has been abandoned for over two years. If it wasnt for the winter time killing the weeds they would be jungle. Now all the hurricane branches are all over the property. I called and called. DISSOLVE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Center Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mastic village being dissolved 35 min Waaaaa wa wa 227
Lots of people want the village more then anti ... 16 hr hoo doo you think... 9
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Sep 21 Pretty Shady 447
Use of collection agency Sep 21 Alan 121
Lots of pro village signs out there Sep 6 11951Ratdog 50
Cocoa the Yorkie (Mar '16) Mar '16 Dantheman 1
News Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Evan Poliico 1

Center Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Center Moriches Mortgages